My Married Sluts - Cover

My Married Sluts

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Follow the various amorous adventures of a happily married, yet also happily unfaithful lawyer named Dan, who discovers that he has at least four sluts at his disposal, all of them married either to him or someone else, and that at least two of them are his playthings for life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

A month later...

It was certainly bound to happen, and today was the day that it did. Kashi, Lina, Roberto, and I were in the middle of a serious swap on her marriage bed when the front door to her house opened and in walked Vikram. He entered the bedroom and saw us fucking away, though none of us stopped just yet. I didn’t stop until I came inside Kashi as she deserved, leaving a nice little load of cum in her to follow Roberto’s. Lina soon had two deposits as well, her hubby’s joining mine inside her at last.

“Wife, I think that this is something that we really need to discuss,” Vikram spoke very directly to Kashi, though none of us budged, “alone.”

“Anything that you want to say to me, you can say to Dan, Lina, and Roberto. They’re my lovers, after all. All three of them, and more besides, including his wife and HER girlfriend, Nicole. Her married girlfriend, I might add. They all live together ... except me ... and you ... these days.”

“How come ... I have been left out of this? I am not the ... most faithful of husbands, no, but I never expected that my wife would hold out on me. Certainly not on something like this,” Vikram confronted her while sitting down in the only chair in the bedroom.

“Well, if you’re not the most faithful of husbands, and I’m not the most faithful of wives, we’re both holding out on each other, aren’t we? Besides, we can move in with them ... we’ve all been talking of moving in together, you know. All of us. Dan has many ... lovers, almost all of them other men’s wives. It works out for all of us. For the wives, for the husbands, for Dan, for his wife, etc.

“As for why I haven’t told you ... it’s because ... I’m a bit ... scared, I guess. You are my husband ... and part of me feared that you wouldn’t take it well. I knew that you weren’t faithful, but I feared learning something about you ... that you were a hypocrite with this kind of stuff. You aren’t going to be a hypocrite about it, are you?

“If you’ve been unfaithful and I’ve been unfaithful, why can’t we just ... be ... unfaithful ... together? I really like being your wife, you know,” Kashi assured Vikram now.

“So ... how this would work ... we’d all share a house? We’d all ... live together, like in an ashram, but instead of religious harmony and community, we’d share sex, all of us, or just the men and women together, or the women together as well ... how does this work ... I’m just curious now,” Vikram asked, his bulge showing through his pants now.

“Well, baby, trust me ... you’ll love it. Just trust me. Haven’t I been a very good wife to you? Adultery aside that is. That can’t really be counted against me, can it, any more than yours can against you. You’ve been a splendid husband, trust me. I love you ... I love being married to you! I just ... have needs. As do you, apparently,” Kashi told her husband, licking her lips openly at the sight of his bulge, as did Lina.

“Why do you girls ... relieve him of his boner?” I proposed to Kashi and Lina both at once.

“Works for me! You know what a cum-hungry slut I am!” Lina laughed as she fell to her knees and unzipped Vikram’s pants, “hmm ... Kashi, you’ve been holding out on US ... your hubby here, he’s very well-endowed, isn’t he? Just Dan and Roberto! I love it!”

“Come, husband, let’s fuck on the bed, shall we?” Kashi pulled Vikram up while Lina finished getting him out of his khaki slacks.

“Your name is ... Lina?” Vikram asked as he found himself being sucked by both women now.

“Selina ... Lina for sure. I’m a Latina. Have you ever been sucked by a Latina, babe?” Lina asked Vikram now, while Roberto and I got off the bed to watch the action.

“No ... but I’ve wanted to ... for years,” Vikram confessed, just as Lina got him hard enough and with a nod from Kashi, planted her plump body on his rod.

“And now you’re being fucked by one, aren’t you?” Kashi asked her husband as she planted her pussy on his face.

If Vikram minded the creampie that Kashi offered him, he didn’t show it from the way that he eagerly ate those two loads from her twat. He was a very eager lapper from what I saw, even as Lina bounced that thick body of hers up and down his pole. Lina might be a little on the heavy side, but she wore it very well and didn’t feel any body shame about it. She knew that she was fat, but she knew that she was sexy, too. Maybe some of that was the fact that she got drilled regularly by a number of men who didn’t object to her extra pounds at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.