The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 42: The Difference Between Knowing and KNOWING

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: The Difference Between Knowing and KNOWING - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

November – Year 2

After just over three months Erin was starting to show and took every chance to exaggerate her belly by arching her back and sticking it out. Her loving wife and husband took every opportunity to rub it and of course every night I talked to the kids and kissed them good night.

“You know next appointment; they are going to give me a sonogram. Do you want to know the sex of the babies?”

“Will they be able to tell? I mean I have been reading that at 4-5 months they can tell, IF the baby is in the right place and IF they can see the genitals. I would guess it is harder to do if there are twins in there.” I had tried to be a little smarter by reading.

“Well we shall see. Same question, do you want to know?”

“Sure! Then we can plan a little better.” Lynn spoke first.

“I don’t want to know!” My voice was firm.

“That sounded awfully certain!” Erin looked surprised.

“Well, I knew with both of my kids and this time, I just want to wait until you push them out and show me. Is that going to bother you?”

“No, but it is going to be rough to not let something slip. I mean we are not even half way through this thing yet.”

“Erin, we can do this. I mean we kept it secret for how long that we both loved him before he had a clue?”

“True and if we should mention something about a boy or a girl, it doesn’t mean they both are. I think we can do this.” Erin just glowed.


A few days’ later Erin and Lynn came back from the sonogram and were smiling like the cats that ate the canary. They walked in and sat down, Erin on my lap, Lynn next to me. I instinctively put my hand on Erin’s belly and caressed it.

“Well? All I want to know is, are there two of them or three?”

“Three? You really think you’re THAT big a stud?”

“Yes, I do!” I tried to sound just as proud of myself as possible.

“Well, Mr. Fertile Stud. There are two. We ARE having babies.” Erin put the emphasis on the ‘ies’ part of the word as she hugged me tight. “I am so happy. Thank you, Paul. I should have had two babies by now and thanks to you, now I do. I love you.”

“And we talked all the way over and back, but after seeing our wife’s reaction to having twins, I made up my mind that if you think you can get me knocked up, let’s go for it!” Lynn was smiling.

“Oh Lynn, are you sure? I know we talked about it all morning, but are you sure or are you thinking with your emotions.” Erin looked Lynn straight in her eyes.

“No, it is not emotional at all. Since Paul and I talked, it has been running around in my head. I’m getting to the point where I will not have another chance and if he can do it, I want to do it. Dara would love a sister. So Paul, are you ok with the idea?”

“Yeah, I am. But are you ready to have four babies running around the house?”

“FOUR?’ Lynn almost screamed.

“You don’t think that I am going to do all of this work for only one baby, do you?”

“Damn it Paul, if you give me twins, I will kick your ass.”

I laughed, Erin laughed, Lynn looked concerned.


About six days later, Lynn came into her most fertile time. I almost said ‘came into season’! Golly, I’m funny. Too many years on the farm as a kid. Lynn still has some questions.

“Erin? Should I? It is that time, if I want to. I will be as fertile today as I can possibly be.”

“Lover, it is up to you. I am made for babies. My body and my soul. I am happiest carrying babies. You need to answer the question for yourself.”

“Paul?” Lynn took a long pause and a long inhalation. “Yes. Babies.”

Erin stood and held Lynn for a long time before Erin undressed Lynn and laid her on the bed. I undressed and watched as Erin warmed up our wife and prepared her. Lynn looked up at me and reached out to take my hand. Tears formed in her eyes.

“I have not had a baby in a long time. I have never wanted to be pregnant. I do now. Give me a baby, Paul. Give us a baby.”

She pulled me to her and slayed her legs out. Erin took my penis and stroked me to hardness with one hand while she diddled the strawberry patch of our wife. Lynn’s labia opened and moistened and Erin placed my glans at the entrance to our wife.

“You are in place, husband. Enter our wife and give her our babies.”

I pressed forward and slid through the mass of her red hair and I began to dance the dance of making babies. Lynn’s labia tried to hold me in as I slid out of her and Erin caressed them with each out stroke. I was driving her through the mattress when I felt something. I looked Lynn in the eyes and whispered.

“This is the one.”

We had been making love for almost 15 minutes when Lynn opened her eyes and looked into my soul.

“I can feel it too. Paul, this feels really good. It feels ... different. Oh! It feels so good.”

“I told you it felt different. Better. Now you are going to get pregnant. Ready?”

“Oh god YES!”

She was panting and opened her legs as wide as she could, allowing me to press all of the way into her. I could feel my glans push into the opening of Lynn’s cervix and with a loud grunt I gushed seed deep into Lynn’s open womb. Lynn screamed and pushed her pussy up hard against me, humping me a she came over and over.

“That WAS it! I could feel it. Oh God, Erin, I AM pregnant! I can feel it. I AM going to have a baby!” She cried and laughed and hugged me and Erin tightly.

I smiled at my wives and looked at Erin with a twinkle in my eyes. We looked at our wife and, at the same time, said, “Babies!”

Lynn got a shocked look on her face


It took another four weeks before we knew. Lynn missed her first period and asked me to help her piss on my hand. I know, it is on a stick, but I knew what was going to happen. Erin put off leaving for work and waited with Lynn for me to come home from an early practice. We sat in the family room and waited before Lynn stood and announced that she was ready. I took her hand and walked up the stairs. I looked back to see Erin on her knees in prayer. I nudged Lynn and nodded towards our wife. She smiled and pulled me ahead. When we got to the bathroom I spoke.

“Do you want me to read the instructions?”

“No, you know what to do. It is the same product so tell me what to do.”

“Well, I take the cap off the test stick and hold it in your urine stream for five seconds and then we wait three minutes and then we will know if we have to go back to work or if we need to make an appointment with the family OB/Gyn.” I smiled as Lynn dropped her panties and sat towards the back of the toilet seat.

She spread her legs and I was, again, as always, breathless at the sight of her strawberry patch.

“God, I love your pussy.”

“I know, lover. Ok, are you ready, I really have to pee.”

I pulled a tester out of the package and pulled off the blue cap. I looked up at Lynn and nodded and she closed her eyes and began to piss. I put the stick in the flow and the urine splashed all over my hand. My lot in life, to be pissed on by my wives!

“Now we wait three minutes and then we know. Do you want to wait up here or go downstairs with Erin?”

“Let’s go downstairs. This is something I need to share with my wife when it happens.” Lynn cleaned herself and pulled up her panties and then her slacks. Then she helped me wash her water off of my hands and we went down stairs. It was almost three minutes when we walked into the family room to find Erin still on her knees.

“Honey, I want you in my arms when I find out. Ok?”

Erin jumped into Lynn’s arms. I sat on the big couch, Erin sat next to me, and Lynn sat on Erin’s lap. I looked at the two married women and thought about how lucky I really was.

“Paul! PAUL!”

“Huh? Oh, sorry, I was thinking about us. It should be time by now. Ready?”

I lifted the stick, which, per instructions, I had been holding tip down. I turned it slowly to expose the front of it.

“Oh my God!” I said.

“Congratulations my love! We are gonna be mommies!” Erin gushed.

My wives held each other and kissed each other and got pretty passionate. Their hands roamed all over their bodies and I was just sitting in amazement at the beauty of their sharing. After several minutes and I’m sure one orgasm each, they looked at me. Both seemed a little sheepish and breathless.

“Sorry lover. I guess we got carried away.” Lynn spoke softly while gaining her breath.

“Hey, you two have been in love with each other a lot longer than with me. I know how you feel about each other, after all you are married to each other, not just through me. If you want to carry on, go for it, I am sure I can find something to do until you are done.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.