The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 34: Oh Shit, I Am Gonna Die

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Oh Shit, I Am Gonna Die - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

September – Year 1

When my wives led me to bed, I didn’t know what to expect. I got undressed, took a shower, alone, and went to bed while my wives showered. Before they had gotten into the shower, I was asleep.

Erin helped Lynn out of the shower and dried her off before Lynn returned the favor. Erin quickly dried her hair with a fresh towel and kissed her poor wife. She took Lynn’s hand and led her to bed. I was out cold. After a night in jail and a severe hangover, Erin figured that I had to be exhausted. Add to that the stress of the revelation to my wife’s that I never told my kids and the conversation with his son and, well to say I was wrung out, might not be a strong enough statement.

Erin lay down next to Paul, but did not touch him. She opened her arms to Lynn inviting her to crawl in next to her and spoon her tattooed back against her large breasts and little pregnant belly. Erin gently stroked Lynn’s head and temples until the smaller woman fell asleep. Erin held on while she tried to figure out how to make this not explode and blow up their marriage.

What an amazing woman Lynn is. She has been through so much. She got pregnant at 17 and the father immediately bailed on her. She raised Dara by herself and made a career for herself and then she got cancer. It was bad. The first four doctors she saw all told her that she was a dead woman walking. But she would not give up on her daughter. She fought. She found a doctor who would think out of the normal doctor boxes and he had an answer. He had a horrible answer.

The entire treatment was experimental. The chemicals were new and the levels of radiation were very high. She had to leave Dara with close friends and she went down to Houston to the cancer center there. The treatments were harsh, she screamed out in pain, but she never, ever quit or gave up. She was a fighter.

The question was could Erin get her wife to fight through this? She was terribly hurt, more than Erin had realized. Lynn talked in her sleep that night and she was angry. When she woke up, Erin was hoping that she had worked out her anger in her dreams. Inside her dreams, Lynn had all the time in the world to be pissed and violent and angry, and to heal. Erin finally fell asleep.


I have woken up with a hangover before, but this morning was the worst. I had really tied one on the day before yesterday and yesterday when I woke up in jail, I was hungover. This morning, waking up in my own bed, with my wives, was worse. This morning, I woke up next to two women who were not touching me for the first time. No cuddling, no spooning. Lynn was about two feet away facing away from me and Erin was spooned to her back.

In the few months that we had been married we had always woken up touching. We had not argued before going to bed, but the women were really not happy. They found out yesterday that I had never told my son or daughter three very important things. First, that I had gotten married again. Second, that I had gotten married again, to two women. Third, that I had gotten married again, to two women, and one of them was pregnant with twins.

I got up and went to the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet, in the dark, wishing that I could relieve my problems as easily. I showered and shaved and when I came out my wives were still asleep. Not wanting to wake a sleeping dragon, I quietly grabbed underwear, socks, a polo shirt and my pants and went down to the kitchen.


Erin woke up with a warm body against her back and a hand on her left breast. As her consciousness increased and she began to get her senses awake, she could feel that the pressure against her back was the familiar pressure of her wifes breasts. She had started off cuddling and comforting her wife and this morning they were the other way around. Erin wiggled a little as she began to feel Lynn’s fuzzy red pubes against her butt.

Lynn felt Erin move and placed her hand on her wife and slowly caressed her soft skin. Lynn stirred and pulling away from her blond wife, she rolled to her back and stretched her arms above her head. Erin rolled towards her and put her hand on Lynn’s tummy and tickled her above her strawberry patch.

“Good morning lover. How do you feel this morning?”

“Like I want to kill my husband.” Was the sour reply.

“Lynn! That is not a good thing. One of his wives still wants him in one piece.”

“I’ll save you the good parts. You can get them stuffed.”

“Lynn, I am not feeling good about this. I am sure that there is a reason for what he did. I know how men are, and I am willing to bet our marriage that the reason will make perfect sense to him, although it might seem dumb to us.”

“I know. I love the big dummy. He just has gotten to me. I can’t imagine anyone that would leave their family out of something so important. How could he?”

“Sweetie, men do things for their own reasons. They live in a different emotional world than we do. That is why we are always bickering.”

“We don’t bicker over anything!”

“I was meaning the collective ‘we’ as in we women.”

“But Erin that still doesn’t answer the question. I need to talk to him. Now.”

“Well put on some clothes. If he sees you naked, you know that his primitive little head will possess his body and he won’t be able to think.”

“Erin, my loving wife, how did you get so smart?”

“Lynn, my sweetheart, I am not smart, I just have to deal with men more than you. Look. We have a good one; I mean a really good one. If you want to keep him you need to start to think a little like him. I’m telling you right now, what he did will make perfect sense to him. Hear him out, try to understand him, and if all goes well, we get some great make up sex!”

“Right now, I am not thinking of sex. Let’s take a shower and go find that ‘man’. Let’s go.”

“Lynn’s Thoughts”

Paul pissed me off. He had actually not told his kids about us. By us, I mean he and I, and Erin, getting married. He had a very close relationship with his son and I was really upset about the whole thing. It was as if he was not proud of us. As Erin and I took him up to bed, I was starting a slow burn. Erin doesn’t get mad. She has moments where she gets upset, but it is never intense and it never lasts long. I get mad!

Now I know why his son and daughter and her family were not at the wedding. He never told either of them. He hid the most important event of our lives from them. And then, to have not told them about their coming brothers or sisters, really set me off.

I was fuming as I began to wash my wifes voluptuous body. Running my soapy hands over her shoulders and breasts seemed to calm me. Watching the foam build up and I washed the blond patch above her sex was calming. I was kneeling and as I ran my hands over my darlings not-yet-showing baby bump I looked up at her.

“Erin, is it possible that he is ashamed of us?”

“Oh, baby. I don’t think so. He has never acted that way with us here in town.”

“But he didn’t tell them. He didn’t invite them to the wedding. He didn’t want the people he loves most in his life to know about us.”

“It does seem that way.”

“Seem that way!? Did you see Beth or Mike at the wedding? Did you read any notes from them saying they were sorry they could not attend or congratulating us?”

Just as I was stoking up a really good bit of anger, I felt my loves warm soapy hands on my head. Erin began to move her sudsy hands around my bald head and down my neck and I leaned my head forward onto her mons. Her hands ran down onto my shoulders and back and as she bent down to reach over my back, I felt her wonderful breasts straddle my head.

She pulled me to my feel and spread soap suds over my much smaller boobies. I am a solid “B” cup but they look prepubescent compared to my wifes. Erin took me in her arms and hugged me, crushing our breasts together. Erin was only an inch taller than me and we stood under the water with our heads on each other’s shoulders.

Erin reached a soapy hand down between my legs and washed me and caressed me and rubbed me to an almost aroused state. I returned the favor. She moved her hands around to my ass. I knew that Paul loved my ass. His hands could completely hold each cheek in a single hand and he really like the firmness of it.

I, on the other hand loved Erin’s ass. It was soft and each cheek was almost pillowy. When we would finish with a love making session, I really enjoyed laying my head on one of her cheeks and nodding off in the afterglow.

“Erin’s Thoughts”

My wife was hurting. I can think of a number of reasons why Paul did what he did. I have been married before and poor Lynn has not. She really doesn’t understand men. Of course I have also been exposed to thousands of them. No let me rephrase that, I have not been exposed to thousands of men. I own a bar, a very successful dive bar that caters to every level of income and sexual orientation. I meet dozens of men each day. Some are pigs and some are nice and one was Paul.

He is special in so many ways and yet in so many ways he is very much a ‘man’. I mean ‘man’ in every possible way. He is masculine and yet compassionate. He is a rock and yet cries when he is happy or sad. His profession is coaching kids, and he says that he never works a day in his life. He is normally endowed, but as any craftsman will tell you, everyone has tools, but not everyone knows how to use them. Paul knows how to use his tools.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.