Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Maxine finally left the hospital several days later. When they got home she couldn’t find it in herself to leave the car. She sat there looking out the window at a horse.

She chuckled at herself and said, “I guess it’s a good thing that I’m scheduled for therapy in a couple of days. If just seeing a horse gets me this nervous.”

Her body jerked when she felt a hand on hers. Then she smiled and held onto that hand.

“You’re doing wonderful, considering what you’ve been through. I’m proud of you my love,” Kiwi said.

Max leaned her head over and set it on Kiwi’s and gently said, “Just knowing you’re here in the car with me is giving me strength. And thank you for staying with me. Not just in the car but in general.”

Kiwi wanted to say so much at that moment but Max had just settled down so she settled for saying, “Always my Disney Princess.”

“The horse finally went into the barn. I’m glad Harry didn’t take the horse inside like he wanted to when we got home. We can go inside now,” Max said.

Just as Max and Kiwi stepped out of the car Harry came rushing out.

“What’s that odd look for Harry? Oh God did the hospital call? What did they say? Do we need to go back there now?” Kiwi said quickly.

“I think the look is called shock. But I don’t think that is the bad kind of shock. I hope?” Max said.

Harry nodded and said, “Yeah, it is shock. I just got off the phone with both the police and the hospital.” He rubbed his head. “I’m not sure where to start.”

Max wasn’t sure if she wanted the news from the hospital. When they left it was still uncertain if she had lost her baby or not. And she didn’t want to be told again that she had lost her precious baby. Not now. So she said, “What did the Police have to say?”

Harry took a deep breath and said, “Whoever has been posting those videos of ... you abduction finally made a mistake. The Police were able to track the bastards. They weren’t able to catch everyone but they did get a good share of them. And they’re confident that they will be able to catch the rest soon. They even found five out of the six horses.”

“Can we keep the horses?” Max asked.

Both Kiwi and Harry were shocked.

“Why would you want to do that? That’s just ... beyond me. If they had forced me to have sex with those horses I wouldn’t want to be within a hundred miles of those beasts,” stated Kiwi.

Since Harry was speechless Max said, “It’s not the horse’s fault that they were forced on me. Besides, I don’t mean I want to keep them forever. I just want to keep them until we can find good homes for them. Well, I might want to keep one of them for myself. I don’t know it seems like that one horse belongs here. I feel that if I can have the horses that did that to me here even just for a little while it could help me with how I feel inside.”

Harry said in a bemused tone said, “That makes a bit of sense.”

“What the hell? No, it doesn’t. It’s like inviting one of her human rapists to stay in the barn. I don’t like it. If you need the horses nearby just have them stay at one of the stables on the other side of town. Don’t torture yourself, Maxine! Maxine? Where did she go? Harry?”

Harry nodded towards the barn. Kiwi turned around and saw Maxine by the open door to the barn. She walked over as silently as she could.

Kiwi was startled when Max said, “Ever since I was little I always loved horses. It hurts that this is as close to them as I can get. It’s not a fear of horses that I have. I have to tell you something and it may sound crazy. But when I felt the horse’s dick touch me I was scared. And when it slid into me it did hurt. But I also loved feeling that huge shaft pound into me. Each time I felt it go as far into me as it would go I wanted it to stay there or even go farther into me. I think I passed out after the third horse because I was so excited. At when I thought of that I thought that those videos that were posted of me were right. I was a big slut. And when I thought that I worried what you’d think of me. Then I thought of the fact that you were still by my side. If I could have the love of someone like you then I couldn’t be all that bad. I wanted to show that towards those horses. That they are still good and they’re worthy to find a love like I did. I find that I hope I can forgive the horses. I doubt I’ll ever be able to forgive the men though. But if you don’t feel like it is a good idea to keep those horses here then I won’t argue.”

Kiwi placed an arm gently around Max and said, “I may find it strange for a while but if you feel that strongly about it I say if it’s possible we should bring those horses here. I just hope I can find it in me to be as forgiving as you seem to be, my love.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.