Alec - Cover

Alec

Copyright© 2017 by Pixy

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's been a long time since I have posted here sadly :( however I have the urge again :) This is a slow start story- it wasn't the intention but the two main characters needed a back story to make sense.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

The harsh tones of an alarm roused him from a deep slumber. The slender form in his arms reached out and shut it off. The previous rights actions flooded back and he groaned inwardly.

“Are you awake?” Izzy asked.

“No.”

The bedside light came on and she slipped from his embrace. She made no move to hide her nakedness as she stood and looked back down at him. Her nervousness of the previous night also seemed to also to have vanished. He knew he was staring, but couldn’t help it. She seemed content to let him.

“How was your sleep last night?” She asked.

“Good, really good. How about you?”

“It was ... alright.” she smiled down at him. The sight of that smile dissipated the tight knot between his shoulders. He wasn’t sure how she would react to the events of the previous night. There didn’t appear to be any regrets on her part. Her phone started to blare out again. She reached over and touched the screen, silencing it, before opening drawers and pulling out fresh underwear. Her walk to the wardrobe appeared to be a little stiff.

“Are you okay?”

“A little bit sore,” She confessed, “But it’s a good sore.” she quickly added. Hangars rattled as she pulled out a fresh T-shirt. Arms full of clothes; she padded softly from the room, her naked firm buttocks swaying in a most delightful manner.

“Are you doing that deliberately?”

“I might be...”The accompanying giggle giving the game away somewhat. The room was quiet but for the faint sound of early morning traffic from the streets outside. The silence still sounded creepy. The shower in the bathroom started up and he clearly heard the shower door shut with a clarity that implied the bathroom door wasn’t shut. Alec sat up and swung his feet onto the floor. He fished around in the shopping bag at his feet and pulled out a new pair of boxers. Alec slipped them on, pulling them into place as he stood up. He walked out into the hallway, unable to resist pausing in the open bathroom doorway. The two shower sides not against a wall weren’t much geared for privacy, the clear Perspex allowing a good view of the figure inside. Izzy turned round and saw him watching. She smiled and Alec found himself smiling back. Her hands travelled over her breasts and Alec felt himself starting to harden. He turned from the doorway and headed into the kitchen, filling and switching on the kettle. Steam gently arose into the air as he lifted out two mugs and spooned in the coffee granules.

The shower stopped, followed by the sound of rubber seals parting as the Perspex door opened. Alec sipped his coffee contemplatively as he listened to Izzy dry, and then dress herself. She entered, towelling her hair and taking a deep breath as she smelt the coffee. She spied the second mug, with its little tell-tale plume of warm moist air.

“Oooo, cooks AND makes coffee in the morning.” She took a cautious sip and he watched as her eyes travelled over his near naked body. Alec suddenly felt self-conscious, but allowed her eyes to roam. It seemed fair considering that he had just done the same to her a few minutes earlier.

“Can I trust you to stay out of trouble today?” Her tone was reproachful.

“Probably not.”

“No, probably not.” she sighed and put her mug down “Dad, I don’t want to lose you again. Not so soon after I have just got you back.”

Alec felt his throat constrict. He put his own mug down, stepped close and enveloped her in a hug. She wrapped to her arms around him and squeezed him tight.

“Seriously dad, I mean it.”

“I know my love. I’m sorry.” He kissed her forehead. She looked up, stretched her neck. He obliged, his lips touched hers. Her tongue snaked in, searching out his. A parental kiss it most definitely wasn’t.

Reluctantly, she pulled away. “I’d better go.” she didn’t sound that keen.

“There’s always tonight?” He hated how hopeful he sounded.

“That’s not helping dad. Now all I’m going to be able to think about today, is tonight. Thanks a bunch.”

“Um, I have the same problem you know?”

“Yeah, but you can wank yourself silly all day long. I don’t really have that luxury in the middle of a field with a theodolite over my shoulder. In fact, don’t you dare! If you are spent when I get home, I’m going to be REALLY pissed off!”

He snorted, “I shall endeavour to restrain myself from indulging in practices of self-gratification during the hours of daylight...”

Izzy picked up her laptop and other necessities for the day ahead and opened the door to her flat. “Make sure that you do...” She warned, not really joking.


Alec finished the last of his coffee and washed out both of their mugs, gazing idly out the kitchen window as he did so. Figures scurried past, heads down and shoulders slouched, as they started their daily commutes to whatever jobs they held. He upended the last mug on the draining board and conscious of the fact that he was stood next to a window semi naked, turned and headed back to Izzy’s bedroom to put some clothes on. The bedroom smelt strongly of the previous night’s passion, it wasn’t a particularly nice smell. He pulled the duvet back to reveal the combined stain of their mutual pleasure. In the harsh light of a new day, it didn’t look that pleasant.

Alec reached into the bag that was doubling as his clothes drawer and pulled out a clean T-shirt. A cautious sniff under the armpit emphasised that he needed to follow Izzy into the shower. He stripped off his boxers again and stepped into the cubicle. He found it remarkably claustrophobic after many years of open communal showers, repeatedly banging his elbows against the sides as he tried to expose all parts of his body to the weak jet of water. He used the same towel she had, as it was still dry enough. Satisfied, he stepped back into his boxers and slipped on his trousers.

Barefoot, he stripped the bed, stuffing the sheets and duvet cover into the washing machine. A quick hunt through nearby cupboards and he found the washing powder. Pouring the powder into the clearly marked tray, it was easy enough to follow the icons on the front to set the machine in motion.

Alec was itching to do something, but unsure of what. He felt at a loss without the strict regime of prison life. For the last fifteen years he had dreamed of doing what he wanted, when he wanted, and now that the moment had arrived; he struggled to think of what he could do. He knew moping inside was not the answer. Putting on his shoes, he grabbed the pile of job vacancies, his new phone and left the flat, double checking the door was locked before slipping the key into the internal pocket of his jacket.

Avoiding the lift, he jogged down the stairs, his long legs enabling him to skip two steps with every stride. It didn’t take long to negotiate the four floors to ground level in a speed he reckoned was actually faster than the lift. The three young thugs from yesterday were hanging about the carpark, swigging from a shared bottle of cider and haranguing passers-by. Alec could hear their nasally irritating voices clear across the car park. They appeared to be getting a fair degree of amusement from calling every male that walked past a ‘peado’ and every woman that walked past, a ‘slut’. “Go on, show us your tits!” One called out to a young girl that walked past. Heedful of Izzy’s command to stay out of trouble, he gave them a wide berth.

Trying to save some pennies, he refrained from taking the bus and walked into the centre of town, keen to explore some of the shops that had whizzed past the bus the previous day. So much had changed during his time inside. It wasn’t just clothing styles and hairstyles, it was almost everything. Cars, busses, even lorries all looked different, sleeker, faster. Goods in windows were more compact. TVs were bigger, thinner and a lot cheaper in price than he remembered. He paused in front of computer game shop to watch a rolling demo on a screen. The graphics were almost lifelike. A big change from the blocky eight bits he remembered. Entire markets had disappeared. It used to be that you were never far away from a VHS rental shop. Now there was no sign of them, but plenty of shops selling ‘vaping’ paraphernalia. And everyone appeared to speaking on a mobile phone, or doing something to one that involved their thumbs moving at a blur on the screen.

Alec slowly walked along the pavement, taking it all in.

By the time he walked into the centre of town, the job centre was open. He waited in the queue and when his time to be served arrived, asked for use of the free phone. He was led to a booth with a phone under a large sign stating that premium numbers were automatically blocked as were international numbers, and that all calls were monitored. He sat himself on the seat, pulled out his pile of vacancies and started to ring every number in the pile.


Alec stepped out into the sunshine. Several hours had passed and the mid-day sun shone down from a clear sky. His voice was raspy from the unfamiliar use, and his previous good mood crushed into oblivion. Not one single accountancy firm was interested in hiring an ex-con. As soon as they found out, they either politely terminated the call or just simply hung up. And that was with them not even knowing what his crime was.

Accountancy was all he had ever done; it was all he had ever known. He looked up into the sky.
“Fuck.” He went for a wander. Alec fancied a coffee, but the price the high street shops were charging for them, quickly dissuaded him of the notion. He walked around the shops for another hour, as he mulled over his situation. He might be able to find accountancy work further afield, but then he would need to find accommodation. But that would take him away from Izzy, and he didn’t want to leave her, now that old passions had been rekindled. Alec found himself heading back to the job centre. Inside, he headed for one of the job search kiosks as the restless queue of awaiting claimants stared at him for various reasons, the overall one being boredom. He stabbed at the touchscreen, flicking through the list of job options, for something, anything, that looked remotely appealing. The money per hour for most of the things he could do on the list was unappealing to say the least.

One of the members of staff that was floating about, come over “Can I help you?”

“Not really to be honest, I’m just looking for a job that I can do and want to do.”

“Maybe you need to lower your expectations and choose a job that you can do. It’s easier to get a job if you are already in one. And it would provide an income as well.” His manner was starting to irritate Alec.

“True, but it’s hardly helpful if I hate the job so much that I end up battering someone is it?” It came out harsher than he intended, his frustration rising to the surface. The man paled and backed away from him. Alec cleared the screen and left the kiosk, walking past the still stationary queue on the way to the exit.

One of those in the queue spoke as he walked past. “You could get a job at my place, if you are looking?”

Alec stopped and walked back to the speaker. “Hmm?”

A rake thin woman of indeterminate age stopped chewing the big wad of gum in her mouth and repeated herself. “I said, there’s a job going at my place.” she had an unhealthy pallor which combined with her gauntness, implied either heavy addiction or a serious underlying medical condition.

“What’s the job?”

She pointedly looked him up and down “We are always looking for security on the door and inside. Here,” She handed him a business card “tell them Kerry sent you.” He pocketed the card.

“Okay, thanks Kerry, I will keep it in mind” Her ill pallor was starting to freak him out a little and he quickly made his escape. Safely Outside, he pulled the card out: ‘Private Eyes; gentleman’s club’. There was a number and an address. “Pfft.” He slipped the card back into his pocket.

With very little in the way of money, there wasn’t much reason to stay in town and he walked home, stopping off at a little corner shop to buy some ingredients for a simple fruit sponge. The three little shits were still hanging around the carpark, abusing people. Alec noticed that the plastic cider bottle had been replaced with a glass Buckfast one. He avoided the lift again, mainly because he enjoyed the workout the steps gave his calves.

Inside the flat, he switched on the oven and set too preparing the mix for the sponge. It was relaxing, the process of preparing the evening meal and the sudden loud noise from his phone made him jump. It was a text from Izzy saying that was her on her way home. He typed ‘Ok’ and sent it in reply.

Alec was sat at the table, twiddling his thumbs when he heard the key slide into the lock. He stood and made his way to the door. Izzy dumped her gear onto the floor and all but jumped into his arms. Their lips met in a frenzied mash as tongues and hands roamed. Izzy broke the kiss. “I’ve been so god-damn horny all day, that I was going to drag your arse into the bedroom and rape you. And then I walked in and smelt whatever it is you’ve been cooking and now my stomach is at war with my pussy.”

“Ooh, nightmare.”

“You’ve no idea...” She lamented.

“Go wash up and I’ll dish up.”

“Yes dad.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

“Out! Go! Shoo!” He waved her away with his hands.

Laughing and with an-obvious bounce in her step, she headed towards the bathroom, frantically divesting herself of clothes as she went. The pipes in the kitchen banged as the shower was turned on. Alec smiled as he removed the plates from the top oven, where they had been warming, dishing out a generous portion of food onto both. He placed both plates onto the table. “Tea’s out!” He called through.

The shower shut off and moments later, Izzy appeared, barefoot and dressed in the same sundress from the previous night, droplets of water clinging to her skin.

“Did you even bother to dry yourself? Or did you just dress in the shower without turning it off first?”

“I’m too hungry,” Izzy giggled and shovelled a fork full of food into her mouth.”Mmm, fukin’ delish...”

Again, her sundress had the top buttons undone, putting most of her cleavage on display, and when she bent over to shovel a forkful of food into her mouth, Alec could see right down the top. Far enough to see that she hadn’t bothered with a bra. He felt himself start to harden, so he reluctantly tore his gaze way from the beautiful sight.

She was finished well before he was and left the table to put her plate in the sink, the still damp material of the sundress sticking sexually to her hips and breasts. “Can I smell a pudding?”

Alec sighed. “In the top oven, keeping warm...” Izzy pulled down the door and peered inside.

“Ooooo.” She slid her small hands into the oven gloves nearby and pulled out the cake tin, wasting no time in slicing up the fruit sponge. She deposited two large slices onto plates and dumped the plates onto the table. She didn’t bother with cutlery and lifted the entire slice between thumb and forefinger and shoved the thin end of the wedge into her mouth. Watching her, Alec just shook his head at her antics.

“What? This is really good.” Crumbs fell from her lips, dropping on and into her cleavage. “Oops!” Another giggle. She fished out a large crumb from between her breasts. Alec finished his main meal, placing fork and knife together on his plate. “This is lovely and moist, not dry at all.” she sucked the crumbs from thumb and forefinger. “A bit like my pussy at the moment...”

Alec growled as Izzy sprung from her chair, Alec following quickly as she giggled her way into the bedroom. Izzy greeted his arrival with an embrace and tongue twisting kiss. “Strip, now,” She commanded, even as she started to undress him herself. She pushed him hard on the chest and he allowed himself to fall back onto the bed, trousers and boxers around his ankles. Izzy quickly removed those and then, reaching up under her sundress, removed her own panties. She climbed onto her bed, straddled his hips and guided the tip of his fully erect cock to the entrance of her pussy. She let out a slow, satisfied moan as she slowly lowered herself down upon him.

“I’ve been looking forward to this moment all day.” she admitted, as she took him fully inside. Alec expected her to start working him straight away, but she seemed to be content just to pause for a moment, to savour the fullness of him inside. He reached up to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples through the sundress. Her hands came up and she covered his hands with hers, pulling his hands tight against her breasts. A little moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

Her eyes were closed as she luxuriated in every sensation. Slowly, she opened them, looked down upon his face. Her hands dropped from his, as she crossed her arms. Taking hold of the hem of the sundress, she slowly lifted, a teasing reveal. She was deliberately teasing him. Even when the dress cleared her firm breasts, she kept the same slow, leisurely pace until her head was clear of the thin fabric.

She shook her head, flicking her pony tail back over her shoulder. Teasingly, she ran her hands over her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Alec reached up and pulled her hands away, held them at her sides. His cock shivered inside her.

“Like what you see, dad?” The corners of her mouth twitched.

“You know I do.” And he did. She had a frame that could model lingerie and a face to match. His eyes roamed over her body. From her slender neck, over her firm breasts towards a flat stomach that hinted at muscle underneath. Muscles that were currently squeezing his very hard cock. “Will you stop that!”

“Stop what?”

“You know what.”

Izzy stopped squeezing his cock with her pelvic floor. Slowly she lifted herself up on her knees and equally slowly, lowered herself again, before repeating the motion “Is that better?”

“You know fine well that’s worse!”

They shared a comfortable laugh, even as Izzy kept gently rising and falling, pivoting on her knees. She rested her palms on his chest, running her finger tips along the ridges of muscle.

“Stop that as well! It tickles!”

She placed a finger across his lips “Shhh.” Izzy rippled her stomach. Alec found it fascinating to watch, a Mexican wave of sensuality that flowed towards and around his flesh inside her. He closed his eyes, tried to think of something less arousing as he felt himself get ever closer to orgasm. He thought of the screams at night as scores were settled, or when a vulnerable inmate was released back into General Population. Easy prey for the lifers. Lifers who would never experience the touch of a woman again and were forced to make do with the next best thing.

Memory couldn’t match the experience of reality and his slow steady climb towards orgasm was relentless. The soft whimpers emanating from above weren’t helping matters either. He tried. He really did. Squeezing his hands into tight fists. Izzy was no longer slowly, seductively, manipulating him. She was grinding her pelvis hard into his, chasing down her own pleasure. Her hands were back on his chest, leaning her body weight onto her arms. She was giggling. The giggles got louder, the force of her thrusts got stronger. Lizzy suddenly laughed out loud and slowed the urgency of her thrusts as Alec felt warm fluid slip out of her onto him. A remarkably unsexy slapping, emanating from the point of their union.

He reached round with both hands and dug fingertips into her buttocks, lifting her up slightly. With a bit more space between them, he took over, thrusting up with his hips, driving hard into her, desperate now for his own release. It wasn’t long in coming. He throbbed once, twice, three, then four times, spurting his seed into her. Then it was his turn now to slow down. He released his tight grip on her cheeks and she collapsed forwards on to his chest. The room echoing with their panting. He wrapped his arms around her tightly as she placed the side of her head against his chest and listened to his racing heartbeat.

Neither said anything for a while. Eventually Izzy broke the comfortable silence. “That was ... all-right...” Alec laughed and she joined in. Soft and deflated, the motion of their mutual laughter was enough for him to slip from her. Izzy rolled over and retrieved some tissues from the box at the side of the bed and wiped between her legs.

“Can I get some?” Izzy passed him the box and he took a handful, cleaning up the mess smeared over his stomach and covering his limp cock. They threw their soiled tissues towards the bin. Hers went in, his didn’t. He kissed her, she kissed back. Izzy draped a leg and arm across him possessively as she flopped her head onto the pillow. She sniffed, paused, took another sniff at the pillow.

“Have you washed the sheets?” She lifted her head onto her raised hand, elbow braced against the bed, so she could look down at him.

“Might have done...” He replied as innocently as he could manage.

“You’re an adequate cook, do the laundry and deliver satisfactory orgasms ... Do you have ANY bad habits that I should know about?

“Ohhhh, let me think. I have a nasty habit of fucking my own daughter, does that count?”

“Hmmmm, I think I can live with that.”

“Yay!”

They laughed, lapsing back into a comfortable silence.

“Any luck on the job front?”

He sighed. “No. A criminal past is a bit of a downer on the job front. Though I did get head hunted, of a sort!”

“Really? Pray do tell.”

“I’ve got it somewhere...” He disentangled himself from her hold and stepped from the bed searching the pockets off his clothes abandoned on the floor. “Ahhh, here it is.” He handed Izzy the card.”

“Private Eyes? That’s a pole dancing club! I didn’t have you down as the pole dancing type...”

“I’m not dancing, idiot, its providing secur...” He saw the smile. “Ha-ha, very funny.” He hit her over the head with a pillow.

“Oh fuck! I completely forgot...” Alec watched, concerned, as the blood ran from her face. “Shit, shit, shit...” Izzy brought her knees up to her chest and lay on her side in the foetal position, arms hugging her knees to her chest.

Alec placed a hand on her head, really worried now. “What’s up my love?” Silence. “Please tell me Amy.”

She eventually sighed and uncoiled. “It’s Izzy now dad, remember. Bollocks. I need a coffee.” She retrieved her pants and sundress, donning both before heading to the kitchen. He listened to her rattle crockery, fill and turn on the kettle, and made the decision to follow. He quickly slipped on trousers, T-shirt and padded barefoot into the kitchen. There were two mugs waiting the attention of the kettle, so he sat down and pulled over his untouched pudding.

“Don’t eat all of that.”

“You are stood next to the remaining three quarters...” He pointed out.

Izzy looked down. “Oh. Fair point.” She cut herself a large slice as the kettle boiled and clicked off. She filled both mugs and handed one to him before taking hold of the other mug, the cake slice, and sitting herself down opposite him. “Oh where do I start...” She stuffed the cake slice into her mouth and took a large bite.

“The beginning is good.”

She glowered at him and spoke around a mouthful of desert “Ha-ha, very funny.” He left her alone to chew, swallow and take a sip of coffee.

There was another dramatically large sigh and she set the coffee mug down. “When you ... went away ... Mum became ... distant. It was obvious to me, even then, that she blamed me more than she blamed you.” Her eyes went distant as she relived the past. Alec reached out and took hold of the hand that had been wrapped around the coffee cup. “Social Services and the Police obviously said the opposite. That it was all your fault, that none of it was mine. I was put into the temporary care of a foster family during the court case. Afterwards ... I was still with them; mum wanted nothing more to do with me. They changed my name, my school. ‘A fresh start’ they said. But it wasn’t. There was a big hole in me, I felt ... incomplete.” She looked up at him, met his gaze and flushed bright red. “I tried to fill the void within me with a few boys, but it just ... wasn’t the same. It didn’t feel right.” She took a large swallow of coffee. “So I tried to fill the void with schoolwork. It took part of my mind off things, but still that void lingered. I pin-balled between school counsellors and therapists, but,” She shrugged. “It was like I had an itch deep down inside that tormented me and that I couldn’t scratch. I became distant. Introverted. Which led to more counselling. Looking back now, I think it just made things worse. The counselling, that is. Anyways. I got grades good enough to get into Uni, and there I met, by pure chance, with someone I just, I don’t know, clicked with straight away. We became good friends, close friends, and then,” The bright red blush was back, she met his gaze for a flicker before looking sharply away. “we become lovers. She scratched the itch better than anyone since you.” She sighed, a tear forming in the corner of her eye. She wiped it away with the back of her hand and took a bite of cake and another sip of coffee.

“Anyway, I slowly opened up to her. I told her everything. Even the things I had kept from the Social Services and the Therapists. She didn’t judge me, just held me tight when I needed holding. She helped soothe the feeling of loss within me. It never went away, just became more ... manageable. She tried hard to make me, I don’t know, normal again? Does such a state even exist? Anyway, one of her crazy ideas was for us to join a pole-dancing course. Nothing seedy or anything” She quickly clarified “No revealing costumes or shit like that. Just a group of girls, well women really, some of them were in the forties! Having a laugh whilst wearing the unsexist and least flattering track suits and gym wear you have ever seen. It was really hard work if you were prepared to put the effort in. It uses all the core muscles, is very good at strengthening your pelvic floor, building confidence and ... Ummm, anyway, I digress. Where was I?” She paused to collect her thoughts. The silence stretched on.

“What happened between you?” Alec gently asked.

“Hmm? Nothing really. We both graduated and slowly drifted apart. In all honesty, neither of us was particularly ... gay ... And deep down we both knew it. We just clicked and happened to be the right thing for each other at the right time. She knew there was a deep hole inside me that she could never fill, but she did her best, and I will always love her for that. She found a man she deeply loved, moved in with him and had three beautiful kids together. Which I suppose, was rather fortuitous, as this is her flat.”

“Ahh. So why the white face?”

Izzy drained the last of her coffee. “I kind of resolved myself, to, well, never seeing you again. I relapsed, I suppose. Threw myself into work. Don’t get me wrong, plenty of men tried, and keep trying, to take things further with me, but, there was no spark.” Another shrug. “You set the bar high and I was happy enough not to lower it. Sort of. So, anyway, there I was working away through life quietly, when someone in some government department somewhere, decided that they should inform me, by letter no-less, that you were being released and supplied the date and location of the prison. Up until that moment, no one had ever told me where you were. ‘For my own good’ I am sooo fucking fed up of hearing that phrase. I had, many times, begged to send letters to you. Each time, I was patiently, gently, refused.”

“‘For your own good’.”

“Yes. Now when someone tells me that, I just punch them. It’s much more satisfying.”

“Good to know, you know, for future reference.”

She smiled back at him.

“So I told Emily about it. Did I tell you her name earlier? No? Anyway. Told her I wanted to see you.”

“What did she say?”

“‘Bad, bad, idea’, was basically her stance. I cried my eyes out so badly that she got straight in her car, drove damn near two hundred miles and snogged my face off,” She laughed, “Well, she snogged my face off after telling me that she had forgotten what a shit-hole this place was. So she, umm,” her face went beetroot red again “Ended up staying the night. And left the next morning, after making me promise, that under no circumstances, would I go to the prison.”

“Ah. And I take it that you still haven’t told her.”

“No, I err, kinda forgot. My head is, “She lowered her head to stare at her hands for a moment, “all over the place at the moment. She knows how I feel about you, said she would come round and help me through it. No matter how long it took.”

“Wow! That is a proper one in a million friend right there.”

“I know. Which is why I don’t know what I am going to do, or say to her.” Izzy started to cry, deep wracking sobs. “I promised her. I promised her that I wouldn’t.”

Alec stood and went quickly to her side, enveloping her in a hug. She sobbed into his chest. He waited till she calmed down and gently led her to the couch where they sat together and she cuddled up to him like she had done when she was younger. “What am I going to do?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.