Twinsanity - Cover

Twinsanity

by StangStar06

Copyright© 2017 by StangStar06

Sex Story: My experiences with a pair of twins. One of them was crazy. But which one?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   Size   .

Happy New Year! Let’s get right to it. A lot of you didn’t like Two Bullets. And a lot of you did. The letters I got were pretty much evenly divided. I want to thank everyone who wrote to me. I’d like to especially thank the peopl who took their time to sit down and write to tell me what they didn’t like about the story. In most cases they seemed to see the same things. First, the story was simply too dark. And there was no lght at the end of the tunnel. There was also no charcter that was truly moral in the story to root for. I’ve noted that and will attempt not to make similar mistakes in the future. And now to this one. There is a happy ending this time, but there are also a couple of twists along the way. Thanks as usual to the great Barney-R for editing it. I’m not sure whether I should mention this or not but he has an awesome story on the way too. Amyway here we go. SS06


“I don’t hear anything,” screamed my wife from outside of the door. I shrugged and looked at the woman sitting on the bed beside me.

She was naked and so was I. I wasn’t ogling her boobs, although I knew how awesome they were. I was pretty sure I knew what they felt like, even though I had never touched them.

“Give us some God damned time!” she screamed back at my wife, in almost the exact same tone and timber.

She stood up and positioned herself in front of me. Her body was thin and toned, but she didn’t work at it, her breasts were perfect for her form. They jutted away from her rib cage and stood out like two melons grafted onto her torso.

Her waist was narrow and her slim hips belled out into a very nice ass. She turned away from me and shook that ass a little bit. Then faced me and cupped her breasts.

Almost any other man in the world would already be fucking her and she knew it.

Her mouth formed a frown. “You really don’t want to do this ... Do you?” she asked sitting down beside me again.

I shook my head and looked down. Even though I was trying to remain emotionless, a solitary tear rolled down my cheek.

“Alan ... You don’t think I’m sexy?” she asked. I nodded my head and she saw the tear.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. She felt warm and soft and ... Amazing.

“Then ... what’s the problem, Honey?” she asked. “Don’t you want to make a baby?”

“Callie ... I want to be a father,” I said. “I think I’m ready. I think I’ll be a good one ... But...”

“But what?” she asked.

“But I keep thinking about what this will do to you,” I said. “I keep thinking that this is too big a sacrifice. And I know that you won’t enjoy it.”

She smiled and a tear on her face matched mine. “Callie...” I said.

She raised her face and looked at me.

“Callie ... I ... I know you don’t like me. I mean I know why and you have a really good reason ... But I...” I mumbled.

“But what, Alan,” she asked.

“Callie ... I love you,” I said. “I just can’t do anything to you that might hurt you or cause you any...”

She hugged me again. Then she shook her head. “Alan you’re a special guy,” she said. “My sister has no idea how lucky she is. Look ... what we’re doing is a very important thing for our family. Not just for you and Kellie, but for my mom and dad and for your parents too. Shit ... it’s even important for me.

After Kellie’s accident ... You can’t imagine how much pressure my parents have put on me. And I’ll tell you something else ... Alan, if there was any man alive that I would let do this to me ... It would be you.

I love you too. You’re the best brother in law a girl could ask for. Now we both agreed to this ... So let’s get it done.”

She pushed me down onto the bed and took my shrunken dick in her hands. She gently rubbed it and then ran her tongue along the length of the shaft.

“Callie, you don’t have to...” I began, even as my dick began to inflate.

“Sssshhhh,” she smiled. She gently blew into the hole in my helmet sending me into spasms.

“Where’d you learn how to...” I gushed, as the waves of pleasure ran through my body.

“We’ll talk someday,” she said.

I rolled out of her grasp and buried my head between her legs. She had absolutely no hair on her pubes and a gold ring through her labia.

I flicked the ring with my tongue and was rewarded with a gush of juice and a scream. My tongue flicked the ring against her clit several more times in succession and her legs lolled open. She hunched her pussy against my face like there was no tomorrow.

She pulled me up her body until we were face to face. She licked my face to get a taste of herself and we made eye contact. I swear something passed between us. But I was probably just reading something into the situation that wasn’t there.

While I was thinking, Callie was working, though. She lined my dick up with her opening and then held it there with one hand while the other grabbed my left ass cheek and pulled me inside of her.

Despite the fact that Callie was nearly thirty years old, she was as tight as a teen-ager. That was something that Kellie couldn’t claim. I had to push and push really hard to get the rest of my dick into her.

But Jeezus once it was there, it felt as if lightning had struck me. Suddenly all of my reservations evaporated. Callie was clearly feeling it too. She was making the same keening and moaning sounds that Kellie made and surprisingly she hunched her pussy against me as if she was enjoying it.

I hooked my arms through hers drawing us closer together and suddenly we were fucking like there was no tomorrow. My arms were busy rubbing her back. Kellie loved that so I assumed that Callie would too. And she did.

I leaned forward, riding her high. Every stroke we took put pressure on her clit. “Oh Jeezus fuck me,” she hissed. “Fuck that pussy!”

“It’s so tight,” I gushed. She smiled at that.

I have no memory of who started it, but suddenly we were kissing. We made eye contact and both silently acknowledged that we had crossed a line.

I couldn’t look into her eyes, knowing that we had broken a rule, so I switched positions and got behind her. I started slamming my dick into her from behind. I reached forward and gave her breasts the attention they deserved while she moaned and pushed her ass against me.

The buildup was too intense for me. My balls were screaming for release. I reached under her and rubbed her tummy. She suddenly froze and screamed. Half a second later, I emptied my balls into her thirsty vagina.

We were both spent, we lay side by side on the sweat covered sheet and again something passed between us.

“What the fuck was that?” she asked. I looked at her in confusion.

“That belly rubbing thing you did?” she accused.

“I ... I...” I sputtered.

“Allen you’re not supposed to be making love to me,” she whispered. “This is just supposed to be a quick, nasty fuck to knock me up. That felt...”

Before she could finish her sentence the door opened and my wife Kellie marched in and sat on the bed.

“Are you done?” she asked excitedly. “I brought you guys a drink and a snack. I think you should rest and then do it again.”

“I don’t think so,” I said. “This isn’t right.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Kellie asked angrily. “This is her most fertile time. You need to keep fucking her until the window closes. I don’t care if you fuck her three or four times a day. We need to get this done.”

Kellie looked at me as if she wanted to kill me. Surprisingly, Callie came to my aid.

“Kell, this was kind of hard on me too,” she said. “I’m not used to doing it with ... MEN. I’m already kind of sore. Maybe we need to ease into this. We’re lucky we were even able to do it once. And he did kind of ... Get it done. I mean we got the parts inserted where they go. And he shot a lot of his stuff inside of me...”

“You just don’t want to do it anymore either,” said Kellie angrily.

I got up and headed for the shower with Kellie glaring at me. Callie started to get up and Kellie pushed her down onto her back.

“Tilt your pelvis up, Sis,” she said. “That will keep the sperm inside of you and give us a better chance of finding an egg. You need to stay that way for a while.”

I stormed out of the bathroom, still slightly wet and pulled on boxers, jeans and a sweatshirt. I jammed my feet into a pair of loafers with no socks and grabbed wallet and keys from the dresser.

“Honey!” whined Kellie.

I looked across the room at Callie who was on her back, with her ass off of the bed. She was swinging her hips from side to side as if she was trying to mix our sperm and egg cocktail.

I felt as if she was trying to somehow send me a silent message as I left.

Three minutes later, I was pulling my glass black 2014 Mustang GT out of the garage and roaring away down our street. Somehow I knew my life was different.


Kellie

“Damn that thing is loud,” my sister Callie exclaimed.

“Can you believe he paid even more money for a louder exhaust system?” I smirked. “Men make no sense. I thought the idea was for the exhaust system to make the car quieter. You remember all of those descriptions of cars that purr like a cat? I’ll be glad when all of the cars are electric.”

“Kellie, you were treating him like shit,” she said. “He really doesn’t deserve it.”

My anger flared and I turned on her in an instant. “What the fuck do you know about how to treat a man?” I spat. “Seriously, when was the last time you had to treat a man ... ANY MAN ... Any way? You haven’t had a boyfriend since you were...”

Suddenly I realized what I had almost said and tried to pull my words back.

“Kellie you have no idea how hard that was for...” she began.

“Yeah, I know Sis,” I said. “I know you’re a lesbian. Just remember it was twenty minutes of disgust for you, but on the other hand if this works, our parents will be off of our backs forever and your twin sister will have her greatest dream.”

“I was thinking about how hard this was for him Kellie,” she said.

I laughed. “He’s a man dummy. They live to eat, drink beer and fuck. They all fantasize about screwing strange women and getting away with it.”

“Kellie, he didn’t want to do it,” she said. “The guy loves you. He felt like he was cheating on you and it was tearing him apart.”

“I know he loves me, Sis,” I said. “We’re together all the time. He loves me and he wants me to be happy. Having a baby will make me happy. That means that he’ll be happy in turn. So the two of you need to get busy.”


Alan

The thrum of my 5 liter coyote V-8 seemed to harmonize with the whine of my twin screw supercharger. The car was eating up pavement and bending every speed limit in the state. I kept one eye in the road and the other on the rearview mirror for signs of cops.

I slowed to about eighty and let my mind wander. In the eight years that I had been married to Kellie I had never told her,” no.” Perhaps this should have been the first time.

My wife is a walking wet dream. She has longish blonde hair and a body to die for. She has an angelic face and a wonderful personality too. The problem is that she is extremely strong willed and very set on getting her way.

Even when we first started dating, Kellie was obsessed with kids. She worked in a daycare center and was dying to have kids of her own.

In front of her parents she’d grabbed the front of my pants and told me that she hoped my equipment was in tip top shape because she intended to use it a lot. And she has.

The problem came, two years into our marriage when she revealed that because of a car accident in her late teens, Kellie was unable to bear any children. For a while she sank into a depression so low that I watched her like a hawk. I was afraid she might actually do something crazy to herself.

Then we spent a few years researching everything possible. The problem was that there was nothing possible. It couldn’t have been worse if Kellie’d had a hysterectomy.

I brought up the subject of adoption about three years ago. I reminded her that being a mother was more than just bearing a child. There were girls and women everywhere who bore children that they couldn’t take care of and probably shouldn’t have. Being a true mother was raising a healthy and happy child and giving them the best possible start in life.

I could tell that she gave it a lot of thought, but it wasn’t what she wanted. What Kellie really wanted was a child that shared our DNA she wanted several smaller versions of us running around.

And then about a year ago, SHE came up with what had happened today. Kellie has an identical twin sister Callie. According to research identical twins, since they come from the same egg have identical DNA. So if Callie and I had a child it would be genetically the same as if Kellie and I had made it.

Kellie and Callie were genetically the same but that was where the similarities ended.

Callie is a lesbian and except for her father, she pretty much hates men. Most lesbians don’t hate men, they’re just not sexually attracted to them, but Callie definitely does.

Callie also has no interest in having children. As I’ve mentioned, my wife is very pretty. Men stare at her every where she goes. Callie on the other hand has a crew cut. She also dies her hair black. She has several piercings and a lot of tats.

I think that she does everything she can to make herself unattractive to men. Or maybe she just does it because she knows that I personally hate tattoos and piercings.

Over the years I guess we’ve both softened our stances in regards to each other. I think that she’s come to realize that I love her sister more than life itself. And for that reason, she tolerates me.

I on the other hand have come to realize that under her freakish appearance is a truly warm and loving woman who actually is my wife’s twin. She’s just living in a different sexual identity.

I really thought that I’d be able to handle sex with Callie. I thought it would be gross. All of those stupid tattoos and all of that metal. She looked freakish.

The problem was that since the lights were low, I couldn’t see her weirdness and her voice and body were so much like Kellie’s. She actually cared about my feelings and how nervous I was about the whole thing.

And her vagina was so tight. It really made me wonder about things. It had felt really good. To be honest, I wanted more. I knew that doing it again would be very bad for both me and for my marriage. I had to put my foot down.


Callie

As much as I wanted to stay and visit with my sister, I was a ball of confusion. I needed to get out of their house so I could think. I really understood why Alan had to get the fuck out of there.

My confusion stemmed from a lot of differing thoughts and emotions. For as long as I could remember, my sister and I had been the closest people in each other’s lives. You don’t share a womb and not develop that sense of almost being the same person.

That was the major reason that I had to get out of there. Kellie could read my thoughts at a glance. I was sure that if she took one serious look at my face she would know in an instant that having sex with her husband had not been the awful torturous experience I had claimed it was.

Alan confused the shit out of me. On one hand he was the same type of knuckle dragging, beer swilling, football loving, Neanderthal that every other guy was. I guess he couldn’t help it. But on the other, he had to be the most caring, most sensitive man I had ever known. And for some reason, even though I wasn’t attracted to men ... I just liked him.

Maybe it was one of those twin things. Maybe it was the fact that Kellie and I were so alike that I would gravitate towards the same people. I thought about it for a moment and discarded that. In our twenty eight years of life there had been a number of people that we had both liked and a number that we both hated, but there were also lots of people that one of us couldn’t stand while the other thought of that person as a friend.

My current girlfriend was like that. Kellie had hated her on sight and things had gone downhill from there. I shuddered remembering how we’d gone to our parents’ house for Thanksgiving about a year ago.

As usual my dad and Alan had been off in the garage doing the guy thing. They called it checking out Alan’s car and watching football. My mom called it avoiding work.

She had several things she wanted them to do. The list included chopping some of the firewood in the back of the house into smaller pieces that we could use to start a fire after dinner, moving some of the living room furniture into a more intimate setting around said fireplace and several other things.

My mom was complaining about how my dad always helped her cook, but whenever Alan was around the two of them turned into cavemen. She also pointed out that Kellie had done an admirable job housebreaking Alan. She claimed that when she’d spent a week visiting them during the summer, Alan had helped her cook too. She was sure it was a tribal, peer pressure thing.

I introduced mom and Kellie to Elaine and things went downhill from there. Elaine liked to be called Laine. Her hair was shorter than mine and she has many more tats than I do.

Kellie just stared at her until she realized that she was being rude. Then she politely shook her hand. My mom had seen pictures of Laine on my facebook wall so she wasn’t as shocked.

Dad and Alan wandered through the kitchen grabbing beer and snacks because as Dad put it, they needed them in order to watch the football game.

At a glance from my mom, Alan put down his bag of chips. My dad picked them back up and kissed my mom. As usual she melted and patted him on his butt and told them to go ahead and watch their stupid game.

It was funny but watching my mom and dad always gave me a weird feeling. They loved each other so much; even after all of the years they’d been together.

Alan then went over and hugged my sister. It was a different dynamic but the feeling was the same. By a different dynamic I meant that overall the two relationships mirrored each other but the parts were clearly reversed.

With mom and Dad, my Dad was the breadwinner and the more dominant of the two. Mom ALWAYS gave in when they went toe to toe. They didn’t argue much but still, Dad wore the pants in that relationship. He wore them loosely and without a belt, but he wore the pants.

With Kellie and Alan, it was weird. Alan was the breadwinner, but they both worked. Kellie still had a job at the daycare center near their house, but she didn’t really need to work. Alan brought in enough money that she didn’t need to work, but she just wanted something to do during the day.

Yet somehow, Kellie made all of the decisions in their relationship. Alan wasn’t a wimp of any sort. I had seen him punch out guys for staring at my sister’s boobs, but I had never seen him stand up to my sister.

My mom described Alan as being pussy whipped. He simply loved my sister to the point of distraction. He was incapable of doing anything to displease her. So any time there was a dispute between the two of them, he gave in.

I’d once heard my dad telling Alan, who he considered the son he’d never had, that he needed to stand up to Kellie at least once in a while.

Alan had looked my dad straight in the eye and shook his head.

“Every couple has differences of opinion,” he said. “I’ve just never run into anything that was as important to me as she is. I don’t think there’s anything on the planet that’s worth losing her over.”

My dad just shook his head. I know that he was thinking that he had hit the jackpot. Alan is the kind of guy that every father wants his daughter to marry.

Anyway, just as Dad and Alan got ready to march the extremely long distance from the kitchen, through the connecting door and into the garage, I heard Laine speak up.

“Which game are you guys watching?” she asked.

“The Michigan/Ohio state,” said my dad, grinning.

“Ooh I’m dying to see the Buckeyes kick the SHIT out of Michigan,” said Laine.

“Then maybe you’d better watch something else, cuz that ain’t gonna happen,” spat my dad. He looked her up and down like she was a roach crawling on his counter.

“Dad,” I interjected. “This is my girlfriend, Elaine.” I made my voice as cheerful as I could, hoping to defuse the situation. “Laine, this is my dad and my brother in law, Alan.”

Alan politely nodded at her and smiled. My dad continued to scowl.

“Well ... Come on then. But you gotta carry your own beer.” The three of them went off into the garage.

As soon as the door closed, it started. My mom shook her head the same way she did after my dad had gone fishing and brought home a shit load of fish for HER to clean. I should point out that my mom hates fish.

I could tell that my Mom hated Laine. Kellie on the other hand just looked at me. That was all it took. We both instantly knew what the other was thinking. Kellie didn’t like Laine either, but if Laine made me happy, she’d stand up for me.

My mom later told me that she had never said anything about any of my partners because most of them didn’t last long enough to get upset over.

My dad later voiced his opinion on the subject. “Callie, Honey, I love you ta pieces ... But I’ll be glad when you get over this gay faze,” he said.

“Dad it’s not a faze,” said Kellie, as usual springing to my defense.

My dad just looked at her. I don’t think he was capable of understanding it.

“Kellie, I squirted the both of ya into existence with the juice from one of my nuts. You two still aren’t too big for me to take both of you out to the woodshed. Do you really believe that I don’t know everything that either one of you is feeling?” he asked. At the time I thought he was just having a John Wayne moment.

“Callie ain’t gay,” he said with the authority of the righteous. “And you Kellie ... You let Alan win an argument every once in a while. Be America, Kellie.”

“What does that mean?” my sister giggled. I wanted to know too.

“It means that just because we have nukes, it doesn’t mean we use ‘em for every situation. If you use the bomb every time you go to war, sooner or later there’s nothing left to bomb.”

Now it’s six years later and I’ve been through at least eight more relationships. My current girlfriend and I live together in her apartment. This one feels kind of permanent. We’ve had the talks about getting married and everything, but somehow I just can’t seem to pull the trigger.

Dana is much more feminine and more understated than most of the women I’ve been with. Kellie likes her. They share the same dream, which is why Dana jumped aboard the ship to convince me to do this. Dana wants a baby nearly as badly as Kellie does.

Dana was also in the house when Kellie first proposed this to me. I was too shocked to answer.

I knew how badly my sister wanted a baby, hell she wanted lots of babies, but getting the first one just consumed her every waking thought.

“What does Alan think about it?” I’d asked.

She just looked at me disdainfully. “Alan will do whatever I want him to,” she said. For the first time in our lives, I was ashamed of my sister.

But thinking about it, I knew that she was right. Alan was a good looking guy. And he loved my sister so much it was crazy. When we had family get togethers at their house, and swam in the pool I noticed that Alan, just never even looked at any other women.

I have a natural sense, like most women do about men. I can tell when they’re staring at me or even just slyly checking out my anatomy. Alan goes out of his way to be nice to me. I’m pretty sure it’s because I’m “Kellie’s twin.”

But on my own he simply isn’t attracted to me. Kellie had explained it to me once when I asked her about it.

“He doesn’t like tats or piercings on his women,” she smiled.

Dana, like my sister doesn’t have a single tat, but Alan isn’t attracted to her either, I should point out. I think Alan is simply a one woman man.

As soon as Dana and I had left the house, she started in on me.

“So are you gonna do it?” she asked gleefully.

“Of course not,” I said.

“Why not?” she asked. “Think of the possibilities.”

“What fucking possibilities are there that involve me letting some hairy, caveman stick his thing in me?” I screamed.

“Honey, calm down,” she said. “No one, especially not me, expects you to like it. But it’s like going to the doctor for a colonoscopy. It’s unpleasant, but it won’t kill you, and the benefits are worth the discomfort.”

“You keep talking about advantages and benefits,” I said. “But I don’t see any.”

“Callie in a year or two, when we’re ready to have a baby of our own, they’ll owe us one,” she said.

“Yeah, like that would ever happen,” I said. “The only reason I’m even considering this is because I know how badly my sister wants a baby. We’ve been through so much together and I love my sister.”

“And you love me and I want one too,” she said.

“Then you can fuck him,” I said.

“Not gonna happen,” she smirked.

“So why the hell do I have to do it?” I said.

“Because you’re the only one who can,” she said. “Honey, I don’t like men any more than you do. I mean I don’t hate them, but they just don’t float my boat. But as men go, your brother in law is pretty hot. He’s also a really nice guy. Think about it. He’s good looking, physically fit, and smart, he has a great career and an awesome personality. The man is premium genetic stock. I’d fuck him several times a day for as long as it took, if it got me a baby.”

“So why would I have to do it again?” I asked.

“Because once again, you’re the only one who can,” she said. “Your sister would claw my eyes out if I looked at him sideways. She never allows any woman anywhere near the guy. There is no way she’d let me have sex with him.”

Like I said it took her a year to convince me to do it. And we had finally done it. But it hadn’t been like I expected. And worst of all, I wanted to do it again. The reason I’d pretended that I didn’t was because of Alan.

He’d enjoyed what we’d done as well. I was sure of it. He had enjoyed the kissing, he’d liked the way my pussy felt and he had loved fucking me. But once it had ended and he’d begun to think about it all, his guilt had over whelmed him.

I took a couple of days and thought about it. My sister called me and told me that as a trial run, it hadn’t been bad. She said we could wait until my next fertile period to try again, but we’d have to do it more next time.

“Come on Sis,” she whined. “This is hard on me too. You think I LIKE letting someone else have sex with Alan? ALAN is mine. Nobody else gets to even touch him. But I need you to do this for me. I will be eternally grateful to you, Sis. Word of honor, any time you want anything all you’ll have to do is bring up my baby and it’s yours.”

“Let me think about it,” I said. But I already knew that Alan and I would have sex again. And I was looking forward to it.

I wanted to do it again. Something had been triggered in me that I needed to explore. And I was sure that Kellie would work her magic on Alan. But it never happened.

I kind of let it slip my mind or I tried to but I thought about it a lot. Seemingly random things could trigger it. I could see a couple kissing each other goodbye and suddenly I remembered kissing Alan.

The worst thing was when Dana was down there, licking away at me and I found myself remembering what it had felt like to have my pussy filled with a warm, throbbing penis.

Our fingers and toys just didn’t do much anymore. Dana pulled me out of my thoughts. “Where the hell were you?” she asked angrily.

I looked at her. Her face was lined with concern and she was furious.

“If you weren’t in the mood, why the hell did you start this?” she yelled. “I’m down there, wearing out my tongue muscles and you didn’t even get damp, let alone wet. What the hell is going on?”

“It’s just work stuff, Honey,” I said. “I’m sorry.” She stormed out and truthfully, I didn’t care.”

About three weeks later Callie called me. We called each other pretty much daily anyway but I remember that call.

“Are you ready, Sis?” she asked cheerfully.

“Ready for what?” I asked. I felt like shit.

“Ready to make a baby,” she answered.

“Not today, Kell,” I said. “I feel awful. You don’t want to make a sick baby do you?”

She hung up the phone and I went back to bed. Less than twenty minutes later she was knocking on my door.

“Okay ... Describe Sick!” she said excitedly. “Are you having flu like symptoms or is it just a cold.”

I was pissed. My sister who supposedly loved me wanted to doctor me up so she wouldn’t miss a chance to have her husband fuck me.

“Should I make you some soup?” she asked. “How about a nice greasy hamburger

“Shit, Kellie, I already feel like I’m gonna hurl. Don’t make it any worse,” she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.