Ascent of Vulvador - Cover

Ascent of Vulvador

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Veen, the freelance pilot of a space freighter, finds his weakness of masculinity when amongst women is his saving grace when taken aboard the Atalanta; a ship run by a harshly matriarchal society. He finds that the mysteries of the planet Vulvador, somewhere he has been given good reason to avoid, will become his destiny. Should he manage to escape the attentions of both those on the Atalanta and Vulvador, a woman awaits him back on the planet he ventured from; intent on him keeping silent.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Trellis followed Rosseena down into a dimly lit labyrinth, and was glad to detect brighter lighting beyond the end of the tunnel they were in. Emergence from this tunnel revealed a larger and cavernous thoroughfare, through which bustled the population of the stockade, in a calm and orderly fashion, as though on some routine errand. The lights carried by them, illuminated the way forward, along with Rosseena’s smile, which she directed at her feminine compatriots, many of whom had their favoured eunuchs on leashes, and we’re glad to see Rosseena had not left her intact male behind.

“We’ll emerge by the swamp exit, any of the guards who try to follow us on foot will need know the path ... and they don’t. The tendril beasts will soon deal with them, if the swamp itself doesn’t.” Trellis noted the curt smiles if the women, and was struck with an immediate trepidation about leaving the cavernous security he was now in, Rosseena grinning luridly at him, sensing his fear.

“You be sure to follow in my exact footsteps when we emerge into the light, we don’t want to have to enjoy seeing you disappear ... and you’ll be put to good use when we reach the coastal camp, after all this excitement.” Her tone, and the sordid smiles of the other women, had his cock stirring despite his inner fear, and he practiced following in his owner’s steps whilst still on hard ground.

Back at the edge of the stockade, the surviving guards from either houses had forgotten their differences, and were determined to exact a sadistic revenge on those they now saw as the true enemy. Margo, a more senior guard, with a penchant for ruthless retribution and use of the whip, had assumed a form of leadership already, her dominant femininity radiating like a beacon from her auburn haired persona, already admired by those that knew her, and soon adopted by those who didn’t. She watched as the shapely thighs and backsides of younger guards flexed on scaling the stockade wall, then dropped out of sight, to unlatch the huge gates. As they swung open, Margo was not in the least surprised to see that just a few examples of tethered livestock was all that greeted her eyesight, then her eyes went to the homesteads within the rocky bluff to the stockade’s rear.

“Search the dwellings! Purge any inhabitants you find, and take any provisions!” Her cunt moistened as she thought of making an example of the people who must be within those dwellings, her hand gripping the handle of her whip tightly. Her disappointment was tangible when the guards re-emerged, unable to secure a single soul to appease her whip. Her eyes went to the steep bluff, and noted that their were rough steps hewn into it beside the stockade wall. It puzzled her how the inhabitants could have ascended and crossed the rocky peak without being detected, but determined to scale it herself.

“Up the rock face ... they must be beyond it!” Willing to follow her anywhere, and keen to see her exact punishment with her whip, the feminine militia followed the haughty woman up the steep escarpment, pursuit itself, and the thought of exacting a sadistic revenge on anyone caught, following the debacle she’d witnessed, keeping her keenly aroused.

Below and beyond, Trellis took a deep breath as he passed with Rosseena into the semi-daylight of the dank environment beyond the labyrinth, the exit to the swamp area, conveniently covered by a thick vegetation which hid its existence. The damp air filled his lungs, along with the strangely sweet stench from something unknown. The smell seemed to get stronger as they traversed the swamp, an elder matriarch leading the way, familiar with the safe route, and taking it with a swift progress. Rosseena sniffed at the tart fragrance, as Trellis noted bubbling from the more liquid areas of the swamp, which seemed to increase as the column of escapees moved forward.

“Many a fool has been lured to a slippery death by that fragrance, they say it has an hypnotic effect, drawing the unwary toward it ... only to know the grasp of the tendril beasts which give it off, entwined and subjected to a slow death in the ooze of the mire.” Just the thought of it had Trellis wobble in his feet, and try to hold his breath as he teetered toward the soft brown mud between the infrequent greenery they hopped along, before regaining his step. One of the women have him a curt and spiteful smile as she watched him falter.

“Oh do provide us with some entertainment, there’ll be a lot less squabbling over your services if you allowed a tendril beast to make a show of you.” Trellis gasped and felt Rosseena pull his leash tight, amid the chorus of feminine laughter. Their humour became a little drier, as one of their rearguard spied movement atop the crest of the bluff, now some four hundred yards across the swamp, making their progress more urgent.

Margo sneered down at prey now with her sight, cursing the fact that they had no rays, no firearms, just blades with which to slay their enemies; the few projectile weapons, ditched when they made their flight. The sight of males amongst the number of stockade people, fuelled her ire; eunuchs or not, any that weren’t soon would be ... before they had the pleasure of being beheaded. The whiff of carnage was now within her reach, and her cunt tingled between her broad thighs as they flexed athletically in a rapid descent of the bluff to the swamp below. As fit a woman as she was, many of the younger, more lithe guards overtook her, eager to apprehend a victim for her, and earn her favour. Unfamiliar with the swamp, they plunged headlong into it, having only the sense to keep to the greener tufts ... but not knowing the path.

For those initial guards, a cruel death was intoxicatingly sweet. With their lungs pumping, following the rapid descent and exertion of leaping from tuft to tuft, the bubbling essence was consumed in quantity, and the disturbance their shapely figures created in their haste to reach prey within sight, increased the emissions from the unseen predators lurking below the mire, the hunters now prey themselves. The tail enders of those Fleming the stockade, watched with a perverse glee as their feminine pursuers failed to adopt the zig-zag route they’d taken ... the only safe route.

Trellis watched, as some of the more athletic women defied the inevitable, getting within 50 yards of them, before providing cruel sport for the swamp itself, and even crueller entertainment from what lurked within the oozing morass. The sweet gaseous emissions had them enter a lusty delirium, one of the leading women, simply blundering blindly across the silky brown mud, bringing a spiteful cheer from her rear facing audience. Close enough to see the, lusting delirium on her face, they watched with pleasure as her progress was halted after three steps, sinking to knee level in the all consuming soup of brown silt, too far to be offered assistance from her colleagues had they retained any sensibility ... doomed.

Trellis couldn’t help but erect, as the women he was accompanied by, leered and taunted the lithe guard as she wriggled in a combination of panic, and a sordidly erotic pleasure as her shapely thighs were consumed by the quicksand-like mire, fuelled by the bubbling essences which now burst in boisterous fashion from a watery pool close by. Her slippery dance of death was thoroughly enjoyed by the women who’d known of the cruelty of the two houses, the consuming mire somehow emphasising her feminine curves as she slowly slipped helplessly into its silky depths, the vacuumous pressure which drew her down, massaging her flesh as it sucked her in. As the delectable curves of her breasts, so prominent in the tight uniform, were swallowed by the oozing silt, the face screwed and pouted between terror and ecstasy as her arms flapped helplessly on greeting the bog which would soon swallow her.

Trellis now wanted to masturbate as he watched her face contort into a perversely masochistic pleasure, the athletic female warrior conceding she’d more than met her match, the bubbling intoxicant having her enjoy the enveloping warmth of the decaying semi-liquid, which sucked at her cunt as she wriggled helplessly to neck depth. The women applauded spitefully, as on sinking to chin depth, the doomed women let out a howl of pure ecstasy, enjoying a lusty orgasm, and pulling her head back to savour both her stimulation, and the last gasps of equally stimulating gases as her face slipped below the milky brown morass to know death. Trellis’s cock boned rigid as the sneers from the women accompanied the sight of a pathetic ring of bubbles, given out by her lungs as she ceded her life, mocked by the effervescence of rapid bubbling about it, exuded in excitement by something else.

If her death had provided a treat for both Trellis and the women, it was to be superseded no end, by what was to follow. Despite the advice of the leading matriarch, to progress as quickly as possible, she having seen it all before, the urge to linger and witness the inevitable carnage with sadistic pleasure was strong indeed, thanks in no small part to the gases which coaxed the shapely guards to their deaths in delirium. Rosseena had experienced the teasing emissions before, and kept a tight grip on Trellis’s leash to ensure he didn’t wander from the path, something which the gas made strangely tempting.

Whilst the last bubbles of life given out by the first guard, popped up from the dank and darker brown sludge which revealed where she’d earned both her pleasure, and the pleasure of something below it, a second shapely guard sprang athletically across from the safety of the vegetation, her face in a stupour having imbibed more than her share of the lusty gases, now permeating the otherwise lifeless air of the swamp, and managed two steps closer to the escapees. She faltered at knee depth in a pool of water beyond which her now satisfied colleague had succumbed, from which the bubbles rose in increasing abundance, and shrieked in a momentary episode of terror at the realisation that she was held fast. Her terror was then shared by Trellis and the others who’d not ventured through the swamp before, on a veritable fountain of silky mud exploded before the shapely guard, as something hideous rose from the slippery depths.

Trellis looked on, transfixed, as something resembling an inverted octopus emerged from the murk, and sent its many arms of varying lengths and shapes, to make a prize of the helpless female. As athletic as she was, her finely toned body was no match for the tendril beast, which soon had complete control of her. Even Rosseena grinned with a dark pleasure, as the beast teased its victim by lifting her from the putrid soup, as though to mimic being her saviour, each twirling extended arm, binding deftly about her limbs as other snake-like implements tore away her items of clothing, the taut arms slipping and twisting about her naked flesh. Trellis’s balls ached as he watched further slender arms sent out to probe the orifices of its now naked and helpless pray.

His cock boned rigid as the shapely guard let out a blissful sigh, on arms with a ribbed texture easing their way into her cunt and anus, before her mouth was silenced with a probing limb which filled it, her stupefied pleasure unimaginable as her whole body wriggled in a bound ecstasy, displayed on high by the beast, as though to taunt all onlookers with its command of her. The women sighed too, as they watched with just a little jealousy, as the probing arms rippled swollen muscular pulses down their lengths, stimulating cunt, anus, and mouth of their victim wondrously. As she writhed in its grip and began to emit a muffled moan, the beast showed it was far from her saviour, as it began to slowly subside into the bubbling swamp, deftly waving its prey above it as it worked its way down into the filthy brown more, giving her ample time to dwell upon the fate in stall for her, the price for the orgasm she was about to enjoy.

Rosseena knew Trellis wanted to spurt his seed there and then, her wicked smile at the guard’s fate, only increasing his need as her muffled moans and frantic but helpless wriggling with the unrelenting limbs, signalled to the beast that now was the time to take its prize down to the comfort of its liquid darkness. Her eyes blazed in a mixture of peril and pure unadulterated pleasure as the beast’s probing limbs pulsed with a lusty rapidity, taking her to the depths of a glorious orgasm, and slowly took her to the depths of its murky lair. The tendril beast’s wicked expertise enthralled its smug feminine audience, their sneers of satisfaction teasing Trellis further, as the guard writhed and convulsed in the peak of a lustrous orgasm while the dank and watery mud consumed her, dragged down to be devoured at leisure when sufficiently putrefied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.