Hyacinth Has the Red Bottom Blues - Cover

Hyacinth Has the Red Bottom Blues

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The spanking fetish has poor Hyacinth so enthralled that she had lost her common sense and her logical attitude about right and wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Unfortunately, the posh department store with the beautifully decorated windows was on the verge of bankruptcy and all the employees, including Hyacinth remained in a state of concerned ignorance about their continued employment.

It was a dreadful atmosphere to wake up to each and every morning.

Hyacinth had been to the picture shows with her next door neighbor Rose the night before and the attractive divorced woman had allowed her to take personal charge of her bottom in the darkened hall.

It was the first time they had gone out together despite the fact that poor Rose had been dumped by her live-in mate Donald almost two years ago and he had taken up with a dark-skinned hussy from Jamaica. Hyacinth didn’t like the girl because she always talked in a sing-song way that reminded her of nursery rhymes and tiny tots. She wondered if the shapely slut spoke the same way when she and Donald did it down and dirty doggy style. Her imagination ran away with her and she had this exciting image of the muscular Donald mounted behind the Jamaican girl fully inserted and her talking her silly little baby talk non-stop with her tongue showing pink against her much darker lips. It was the contrast of the white and black that made her so wet down between her legs.

She remembered that when she was still in school and only eighteen that she had tried on a young mulatto boy with sort of speckled skin and kinky hair just to see if it felt different when he was up inside her. A lot of her girlfriends had told her how wonderful it was to get humped from behind by one of “them”. All she recalled was that the boy fumbled a lot with the condom and she had to ask him “Is it in?” just before he hastily shot off his emission prematurely. After that, she declined invitations to try it on with other exotic skinned foreigners and, in a way, suspected she was missing out on something the other women hid from their husbands and fiancées.

The picture show was a romance set back in early times and she loved the costumes with the petticoats and the low bodices. She wanted to kiss Rose right on the lips but was afraid that someone would see two women kissing in the dark and report them to management. She had kissed Rose and felt her goodies up under the staircase at home. She had even bent her over one of the prams and put her hand under her knickers just to see how she reacted. It was obvious the poor girl was in dire circumstances without having a proper boyfriend for almost two years.

The darkened movie theater worked magic on her libido and the smiling woman was already into her second orgasm before they even got to the juicy part of the film when the female lead character stripped down to her knickers and bra. Of course, they used a body double for the completely nude rear shot of a fantastic pair of white cheeks that gleamed like a bulls-eye in the moonlight. It inspired Hyacinth to shove the seven inch black toy up Rose’s bum and wiggle it around like a sex-crazed boy in need of shooting his load. Rose shifted into her third orgasm of the evening and she clung to Hyacinth’s arm like a drowning woman in a storm at sea.

Rose had a sleepover with Hyacinth and they both had a nice cup of coffee in the morning with Rose doing all the fixing and buttering up Hyacinth’s toast. They had both decided that it would be Hyacinth on top and Rose on the bottom for most of their carnal festivities and they both were more than satisfied with the arrangement.

Even Miss Honeysuckle saw the bloom on Hyacinth’s face when she tidied up the counter.

She was personally affronted because it just wasn’t fair that the older and much plainer woman be getting her ashes hauled so often and she hadn’t had a proper dick inside her since co-worker Dwight Willowbee had bent her over the Gent’s underwear counter after hours when taking inventory. She remembered how frightened she was when she first saw Mister Willowbee’s huge thing because she was unusually tiny and tight down there and she tended to look for gentlemen with extremely good manners with less likelihood they would shove their business too deep and cause her discomfort. She had discovered that even with Dwight bottoming out inside her, she was able to go past the moment of panic and even reached the heights of feminine orgasm with him not even starting to spurt as yet. It was a shame the lad already had a steady girlfriend and usually didn’t play slap and tickle with the female staff at the store.

When she asked Hyacinth about her good humor, she touched the side of her nose and whispered, “It’s a new Jamaican lad moved into my digs and he has the most wonderful equipment a girl could ever hope for.” The lie was scarcely off her lips when Hyacinth realized that she had secretly been hoping to get a dark-skinned beau to test her reaction to the exciting thought of a long black shaft spreading her lily-white skin like in all the old black and white films she loved so much. She suddenly had the idea that she and Rose might share a young one because she suspected the other woman was still quite cock-oriented and was only being submissive to her because she needed her flesh mauled so badly.

Her friend down in personnel sat with her at the tea table later and told her that the pink slips were being delayed another month because there was talk of some investment by an Indian retail store to introduce some exports of that large export producing nation. It certainly didn’t seem to Hyacinth to be a viable option considering that most of their clientele were middle and upper class white citizens with extra disposable income in their hot little hands.

The thought of serving masses of dark-skinned foreigners was not pleasant in her mind.

After a little thought, she accepted the fact that it was the changing times and that it might make the working hours a little more interesting. There was always the possibility that a number of bored married men might need some assistance in selecting a gift for their wife or their girlfriend. She had determined early in her working career that was the most opportune time to offer her feminine assistance in more ways than one.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.