6th Quick & Dirty Ss Abt Nothing - Cover

6th Quick & Dirty Ss Abt Nothing

by MysteryWriter

Copyright© 2016 by MysteryWriter

Sex Story: Just another Short story about the same noting things except this one had a little sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

The day started out cold and hard, then went down hill. Oh it heated up as the day went on, but it sure did not get better.

I started to fixed coffee while Jed was outside, then I brought him inside to eat breakfast. I had a bowl of cereal while he had a bowl of kibble. He got a half can of Sam’s lamb and rice blend Dog food with his. I got a few dried raisins with mine.

After that I arranged for a tour of the new building by calling Ester. “Hi Ester. I wasn’t sure who I needed to ask about a tour.”

She sounded a little miffed when she said, “I’ll arrange it. Just wait there and I’ll send an Email with the time and address. I am in the middle of something. I’ll send it soon.”

I waited around all the rest of the morning, since I didn’t want her to wait for me. I didn’t have anything important to do anyway. The email showed up at noon. It informed me that Jason, Ned’s son, would meet me at a certain address at 3PM.

I researched the address and laid out a route for myself. Most people had no idea what was involved in my travels. With that all done, I had a couple of hours to spare, so I did some research on the building the Electric bicycles I planned to create.

The work was all on the computer. I used several different sites and blogs to gather information. By the time I left for the tour, I had a pretty good idea about my space requirements.

I pulled into the parking lot about ten minutes late. The traffic had been terrible which made riding the bike a nightmare. I knocked on the side door, then waited a half minute or so for Jason to unlock it.

“Hello Larry,” he said. “I didn’t think I would be showing you around. Anything I can answer for you just ask. I don’t know if I can, but I’ll try.”

“Well how is the heat?” I asked.

“It’s gas. Since we never had it on, I don’t know how well it works,” he explained.

“Do you have a floor plan?” I asked.

“I’m sure someone does, but I don’t have a clue. Earl and his mom are having some kind of a major melt down. Maybe we can find you one tomorrow.” Jason offered.

“Okay, I’ll just make some notes,” I said.

“Sure look around all you want. The door will lock when it closes behind you,” he informed me. He looked very uncomfortable as he left. It seemed a little strange but the whole day seemed strange.

By the time I left the concrete block warehouse type building, I knew a few things. It was approximately eighteen feet by forty feet. I supposed I could be able to rent about half of it. There was an overhead door in the front, another one in the rear, and a walk up door in the side. The floor plan was going to take some creative thinking in order to comply with the fire code.

I was home for dinner by five. I was able to get Jed’s dinner and have another bowl of cereal for myself by five thirty. The fact that I had started a new diet made it another cold hard day with bran cereal for dinner. The building had literally added a cold end to the day. It was somehow fitting.

It was before six when Jed went ape shit. I hadn’t heard the car drive up, I had been too busy checking out suppliers of bike parts on the Internet. I went to the waste basket in the living room for another short classical weapon. The one I pulled at random was a battle ax from the middle ages. Mine was a replica of course. Still it would easily kill an intruder. I recognized Earl, so I put Jed away before I opened the door.

“What brings you out tonight?” I asked.

“You and I need to talk. I love my mother and I don’t want you to fuck things up for her,” he said.

“Okay, I get that. You have made your feelings known. Now is there a threat that goes with that?”

“Yeah, it’s better to happen now than later, so I brought you a video to watch tonight. I was seventeen when this was made. If you are going to have a problem. lets get it out now.” he said.

“Do you want me to watch this?” I asked.

“Not right now necessarily, but before you and the family enter into anything like a partnership,” Earl said.

“This is awfully mysterious,” I said.

“Just watch it. You’ll get it from the video,” he promised.

“Okay before I make any decisions, I’ll watch it and consider whatever it means.” I agreed. “So no hints?”

“No I don’t think we need to discuss it,” he said. “Now or ever.” He turned and walked purposefully back to his car.

“That was truly strange,” I said to Jed when I got inside.

I walked around the house debating what to do about the video on the flash drive. One thought was that the video was at least five years old. Earl was a kid. His age now was over twenty one. That fact had a lot to do with Ned wanting me to drive the hooch.

What was so bad about a five year old video, I wondered. I finally decided to see if Ester knew that Earl had brought me the video. Before I called her, I got myself a drink made with left over hooch from Ester’s stash.

“Ester, did you know Earl was going to bring me a video? I haven’t watch it yet, if you would rather I not, I won’t?” I asked.

“Yes I would rather you didn’t watch it, but Earl was right. He told me he was going to show you the video, if I didn’t stop seeing you. I didn’t really think he would. I rather you see it now, rather than sit around waiting for the second shoe to drop.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.