Damsel in Need - Lisa - Cover

Damsel in Need - Lisa

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Jake was a teenage delivery driver for the local pharmacy. Lisa was his desperate customer - in need of a breast pump. He delivered it only to discover it had the wrong electrical connections. She was desperate - so Jake became a substitute breast pump with other benefits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lactation   .

Jake was an 18 year old college student who worked a few part-time jobs to give him pocket money to enjoy his weekends. One of those jobs was a delivery drive for the local pharmacy.

He was almost finished on a Thursday night when his boss gave him an urgent delivery for a Mrs Ross who lived not far from his home.

“She needs this urgently” the boss told him handling him a box which was labeled Breast Pump.

Jake headed off quickly, knowing that the lady was probably in some pain and needed the relief that a breast pump could afford. His older married sister Sue had one, and he had seen how it worked, even catching a glimpse of it attached to her huge milk-filled breasts on a couple of occasions.

Within five minutes he was knocking on he door.

She answered the door almost immediately, and obviously in some discomfort.

“Hi ... I’m Lisa ... Thank you so much for being so quick ... Mr Silver rang to tell me that you were on your way”.

She sized him up, and figured that he was safe to invite inside.

“Do you have time to come in?”.

“I’ve never used one before ... do you know anything about them?” she asked somewhat agitated as she led him into the lounge room.

Jake told her about his sister using one, and that he had helped her initially.

“Can you get it out please ... I’ll just check on my son”. She headed off to the back of the house leaving Jake in the lounge.

Jake unpacked it, and immediately saw a problem. The cord had the wrong connector. He immediately tried to call his boss, but the pharmacy was now closed and no one was answering the phones.

Lisa returned to see a worried look on Jake’s face.

“What’s up?” she asked.

He explained the problem with the cord connection. They discussed trying to find another one - Lisa explained that his boss’s pharmacy was the only one in their small town that had one in stock.

After much discussion, and pondering a solution was arrived at.


“I can’t believe that I’m doing this” Lisa exclaimed.

This entailed her sitting propped up against her bed head, naked to the waist and just wearing her tiny panties. I was standing at the side of the bed, just wearing my shorts, and waiting for her to get comfortable.

Yep ... we had decided that the pressure on her breasts could only be relived by feeding me her mother’s milk.

“Holy shit ... would you look that those beautiful big breasts ... and their long dark nipples surrounded by their equally dark areola” I thought to myself.

“Ok ... let’s get started” Lisa said indicating for me to climb up onto the bed. I was to lay across the bed with my head in her lap. I was going to start with her left breast before alternating quickly between them.

She rubbed her nipple across my lips for a moment before I opened my lips and took it in. I gave it a couple of licks before I started to suck, starting the flow of her sweet milk. There was a sigh of relief almost immediately ... quickly followed by what sounded like a moan of pleasure.

I loved her taste, and soon I found her pressing her breast into my mouth. What surprised me most was the presence of her soft hand on my stomach just above the waistband of my shorts. She was gently caressing my tummy.

With her zoned out enjoying being sucked, I started to take some liberties with her breasts - flicking the nipples with my tongue and nibbling with my teeth. She was very distinctly moaning now, and her hand just slipped under the waistband.

She immediately found hard bare cock pushing against the waistband, and grasped it firmly with a very enjoyable milking action. I reached down and pushed my shorts down, freeing it to her gaze and uninterrupted grasp.

I continued to suck her breasts whilst she wanked my cock.

Needing a rest, I pulled away from her breasts, breaking the contact between her hand and my cock. I moved to stand directly in front of her, grabbing her hand again to reestablish contact with my cock.

“We shouldn’t be doing this” she whispered but didn’t stop stroking me.

I leant forward and kissed her - gently to start with but with increasing passion when our tongues became involved.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.