California Central Valley Summer Heat - Cover

California Central Valley Summer Heat

Copyright© 2020 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 9: Yes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Yes - Summer in California's Central Valley. A time to find out who you are and who you love. Sometimes, that person is right in front of you. A love story, an unexpected romance, a coming-of-age summer, and the slow unfolding of desire and fulfillment. In the words of one online reviewer: "Written in a lyrical lazy fashion much like the hazy summer days and evenings the author describes..." Heads up: there's a bit of mm, oral, in Chapter 8. You can skip the chapter and still follow the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

EVEN AS SUMMER began to fade that year and the sunlight thinned and evenings turned cool before midnight instead of in the early morning hours, it remained hot enough for Sam and me to sunbathe nude in our back yard in the last week before school started. We were alone this time, I hoped, and I was flat on my back, Sam on my hips, her pussy pressed against my cock. I held her breasts every time she leaned forward to kiss me.

Sam saw a lot of this kid, Greg, over the summer, and she came home with a big smile most of the time. Greg wasn’t the only one to make her smile. Jim did, too.

Heather and I often repeated our inner tube fight from the beginning of summer, only we didn’t wear swimsuits anymore. The best part was these fights usually ended up in the shallow end, just like the first pool party. Like then I had Heather bent over, braced on the side of the pool, my hands on her hips as I stroked her flanks or cupped her little breasts.

Only now when I pumped into her she wriggled and panted and grunted and shoved back against me and rode my cock the way I rode her. Other times, Heather sat on the edge of the pool, her legs over my shoulders, while I ate her until she couldn’t stand it anymore. She returned the favor often. We knew her mom had watched us more than once, her dad, too, but that’s a story for another time.

Marisol Wang and I didn’t get very far. Between Grandma Wang and Marisol’s little brother, we never managed to have enough time alone. With Nancy Jacobsen it was different. Counting freckles led to the expected results, often in my room and sometimes in hers. She liked to be on top and that was fine with me.

“Buddy, you know we are forever, right? Even after we meet and marry other people?”

I knew.

“Yes.”

Sam moved to lie full-length on me. She doesn’t weigh much, but I wouldn’t have cared if she did. Soft, warm, firm and very smooth girl, top to bottom, except for that delightful patch just north of her center. I liked pressing against her pussy as she moved on me. In fact, I knew that if she wasn’t careful, she’d find out exactly how much I liked it.

Too late. Sam rubbed a little more and I came, spouting between us.

A giggle. “I’ll take that as a compliment.” She kissed me again.

We took a quick break for Sam to lift off, and I grabbed my t-shirt and cleaned both of us up. She settled back full-length on me. Good didn’t even begin to describe how she felt.

We were kissing once more, her tongue in my mouth, mine in hers. I figured I could kiss her and cup her bottom and squeeze her forever. She squirmed against me and my cock began to revive.

Sam moved a little more, rubbing. She had her head down, as though she were measuring every inch between our bodies.

“Careful, kiddo.”

She lifted her head to look at me.

“Quiet. I’m concentrating.”

I guess she was. Her eyes were a little unfocused.

I was totally erect. More rubs. She was so wet she covered my cock with her juices. I pushed up a little and pressed her butt down at the same time. A wriggle. A squirm. She liked that.

More rubbing, a little harder, a little higher. Her pussy caught the tip of my cock.

“Sam.”

“Ssh.”

More rubs, another catch.

“Sam.”

“Be still. I told you I’m concentrating.”

I could feel her pussy lips trace the length of me. I was harder even than before.

Sam backed down, pressed a little, and stopped dead. She was caught again, this time on the end of my cock, but now I was more than a little inside. She remained still. Stopped kissing. Her eyes grey, steady, on mine.

This looked to be one of those life-flashes-before-your-eyes moments, although I hoped it didn’t mean I was about to die.

I’m playing with Sam on the rug, I’m helping her with her first algebra homework, she’s helping me with my Algebra II homework last year, I’m lying on the grass in the backyard with her watching clouds. I’m telling her how much I hated Mrs. Anderson, my English teacher, two years ago, I’m listening to her complain about her Little League coach last summer.

I’m holding her breasts gently, not groping her, at University Camp.

I’m reading to her when she was sick with the flu last winter. She’s reading to me a week later after I caught the flu from her.

In a second I came back into the moment, staring into those eyes I’ve seen ever since I was little.

A little bit of a smile.

“Sam, I love you.”

My heart was hammering so hard I could barely get the words out.

“I know.”

Sam pushed back, firmly, and now I was a lot inside her. Overload. My god, I couldn’t believe I was inside Sam.

No movement. She kissed me again, pulled her head back. Another long look. A smile.

“I love you, Peter.”

As if I didn’t know.

She lifted herself a little, pushed back hard once more, and I was all the way in. She was impaled. A grin. She liked being impaled, apparently.

Sam pushed off my chest to sit up. A squirm, a clench of her pussy around me. A tentative lift and drop. Another one. A bit of a bounce. She was testing the fit, I didn’t know why, it felt perfect to me. Another squirm and another clench. Checking the track now, making sure everything was clear up ahead.

In a second, no warning, Sam was in gear. Slowly at first, moving into her stride. A nice rhythm, bouncing, riding, impaling herself, rising, and impaling herself again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.