California Central Valley Summer Heat - Cover

California Central Valley Summer Heat

Copyright© 2020 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 8: Late Night in the Garden

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Late Night in the Garden - Summer in California's Central Valley. A time to find out who you are and who you love. Sometimes, that person is right in front of you. A love story, an unexpected romance, a coming-of-age summer, and the slow unfolding of desire and fulfillment. In the words of one online reviewer: "Written in a lyrical lazy fashion much like the hazy summer days and evenings the author describes..." Heads up: there's a bit of mm, oral, in Chapter 8. You can skip the chapter and still follow the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

HOT, EVEN IN the shade in our backyard, where Sam and I were lying side-by-side on our backs under the big tree. I felt my t-shirt sticking in back, even in the shade. Left the clouds on their own for a moment, opened my eyes, and turned to look at Sam. I wanted to lick those little drops of sweat off of her upper lip.

I closed my eyes again, but I could hear the smile in Sam’s voice.

“Go ahead, Buddy.”

I turned on my side. Salty, warm sweat, and my tongue liked every little drop. Then my lips were on hers and our tongues were where they wanted to be and we were both all sweaty now all over and who cared?

I slipped Sam’s t-shirt up to her neck. She was still smiling, at least I think she was, but I couldn’t really see because I had first one perky nipple in my mouth and then the other, and my tongue was very busy.

Someone giggled. That sounded good, so I kept on kissing and nibbling and sucking. The giggles stopped and someone’s hand was on the back of my head pulling me in tight against her.

I moved up to Sam’s neck. Felt her pulse with my lips. Rolled on top of her, her legs parting to let my cock fit right on her pussy. On, not in. We were dressed, sort of, and we had rules, anyway. I was hard. Was she wet? I couldn’t tell through the layers of cloth between us, but this didn’t seem to be the moment to check. Anyway, my cock didn’t care, and in a second we were dry humping hard enough and fast enough to set a new personal record.

It may not be as much fun as the real thing, I know that, or skin touching skin, but it’s pretty good. I slowed to let Sam buck and grind against me until she gasped and froze. That was my cue and I was about six strokes away when it was my turn to thrust, grunt, and collapse.

“Shower, Buddy. Mom’ll be home any time now.”

I didn’t want to move. I didn’t care about the mess in my underpants. All I cared about was Sam, warm, sweaty and soft under me.

“N’uh.”

Sam poked my side.

“Get off me, Buddy. Shower, now!”

From her kiss I knew she wasn’t really angry, but I got off her.


I caught Sam kind of looking at me at dinner that night. Then she’d look away. I don’t think Mom noticed, not so sure about our little sister, Debbie. I took Sam outside after dinner to ask her what was going on.

She leaned close and whispered. “Do you like Jim’s cock, Buddy?”

My mouth was open. Nothing came out. My stomach lurched. Sam kissed me on the cheek, smiled and went up to bed.

Even after I closed my mouth it took me a minute to realize I was as hard as I’d ever been, harder even than the first time I looked down the front of Marisol Wang’s dress.


The next day, chores done, Sam and I had been on the couches reading most of the afternoon until she tossed her book down and headed for the kitchen.

“Buddy, come here and give me a hand, will you?”

“What is it?”

“Lemonade. Get in here.”

I walked through the dining room into the kitchen and right into Sam’s arms. I felt her warmth as she pressed herself against me and squirmed and kissed me. I’m not stupid. I kissed her back and put my hands on her butt an pulled her against me.

I really wanted to slide my hands under her clothing and give her something serious to squirm about, but I didn’t.

“Hey, Sam, easy. Mom’s going to be home in five minutes.”

Sam’s nipples pointy, her mouth kind of soft and blurry. She swallowed.

“Yeah.”

“Not that I mind being jumped, you know?”

She leaned up and her lips were soft against mine. Tender, just enough pressure there to show me she was serious.

“OK.”

She twisted out of my arms and pulled the lemonade jug off the shelf.

“Grab the lemons, will you? Ice cubes, too.”

It only took a couple of minutes, and we sat at the kitchen table drinking lemonade and clinking ice cubes and looking at each other. Sam’s hand was warm in mine, and I knew I’d do almost anything she wanted.

“What’s up, Sam?”

She looked away, but I noticed her nipples were pointy again under her t-shirt. When she turned back to me, though, her eyes were grey and steady, the way they always were.

“You and Jim.”

“Huh?”

“You know.”

I was thinking about our overnight earlier in the summer, when Jim and I set up outside at Jim’s house, Sam and Ana María inside. We’d danced outside Ana María’s window. We ended the dance with a flourish by spurting all over the grass. Just remembering this was getting me hard again, although I kind of knew what was really turning me on. It was what happened later.

Ana María and Sam came outside in their panties, their breasts bare, and did their own dance for us. Well, no surprise that Jim and I began to show our pleasure in the way teenage boys do best. Except that Ana María had wanted us to stroke each other.

We did, and it felt really really good. There, I’ve said it. I know, guys who like girls aren’t supposed to say things like that, are they?

Bullshit.

The key thing, something every guy finds out pretty fast, is that someone else’s hand on you feels a lot better than your own. And honestly, when you’re as horny as we were that summer, it really doesn’t matter all that much whether that other person is a girl or a boy. Better a girl, sure, but still...

“Hello? Buddy, you there?”

“Huh?”

“Where’d you go?”

I shook my head. Squeezed Sam’s hand and leaned across the table and kissed her. Let her go just as Debbie opened the back door and walked in, Mom right behind her.

I didn’t want to think what Debbie’s smirk might mean, but Mom was juggling grocery bags and didn’t notice. I hoped she didn’t, anyway, since she’d caught Sam and me together earlier.


It must have been close to midnight that night before Sam and I were alone in the living room. Mom and Dad had headed off for bed a couple of hours earlier, but Debbie lingered and lingered, probably hoping to see or ask something but too scared to. She finally took off as well.

“So, Buddy?”

I took a deep breath.

“Yeah, Sam. I want to.”

She leaned over and kissed me. Drew back. Smiled.

“Good.”

“Sam, what’s it to you, anyway?”

“Just curious. Besides, I like to watch. You know that.”

I was just as curious. Not that guys were going to be my thing, I knew that, too.

Sam kissed me again.

“Ana María wants to watch, too.”

Another kiss, this time pressing herself against my side and running her hand up under my shorts.

“Then she wants you and Jim to fuck her silly again.”

“What about you?”

She giggled.

“I imagine Ana María and I will find something to do while we watch you two go at it.”

I squirmed. Sam shifted down to the carpet in front of me. Unzipped me. Looked up.

“Lift up, Buddy.”

Sam’s lips were wet and warm. My hands on her head as I held her steady and thrust into her mouth. I was gritting my teeth, squeezing myself inside to slow down, balls lifted and tight, but it was no use. I grunted.

“Sam, I’m close.”

She released me for a second.

“I want you to come on my boobs, Buddy.”

“Uh.”

Her tongue back on the underside of my cock, her hand cradled my balls, and I let it go.

“Sam, now!”

Sam jacked me one more time and I felt the rush and the surge and I sprayed her chin, her boobs, and dribbled a little on her tummy just for good measure. I flopped back on the couch, trying to catch my breath.

A little rustle at the end of the hall. Debbie? When I looked, there was no one there.

“Sam?”

“Yeah, Buddy, I know. Don’t worry about Debbie. She’ll be fine.”


I figured nothing was going to happen unless I took a step forward, so a couple of days later when Jim and I were sitting on a picnic table in Central Park, cokes in hand, I asked him straight out.

I mean, I knew he was interested. After all, he’d come just as hard as I had when I was stroking him in front of Sam and Ana María on that overnight.

“Jim, you know what the girls have in mind, right?”

There, I said it. Right out loud.

Jim laughed.

“Ana María, she’s kind of wild, you know?”

“Look, if you don’t want to do this, Jim, it’s OK with me, you know?”

He grinned.

“Yeah, I know.”

Then he laughed.

“Although, to tell you the truth, if it turns Ana María on and it turns Sam on, too, where’s the negative? I mean, you and I end up right where we want to be, right?”

Naked and fucking Ana María, that’s where. Driving Sam into a frenzy, too, probably. Jim was right. I punched his shoulder.

“OK, then.”

As it turned out we didn’t have to wait long. Professor and Mrs. Hagar were taking off the next weekend on an overnight of their own. Ana María told Sam something about a resort in Napa where you didn’t have to wear clothes, so I kind of wondered what else might be going on there.

Our parents all knew each other well enough that it was OK with them if the four of us were on our own one night, Ana María in charge.

The first night we were on our own I was flat on my back but I couldn’t see the stars because Jim’s ugly grinning mug above me blocked my view, the grass wiry and prickly beneath my bare back, my cock kind of interested in the way Jim was straddling me.

Shit. This wasn’t working out quite the way it was supposed to.

Jim and I were about the same size and I’d been pretty sure I could take him and then have my way with him, as it were, but it looked right then I’d been wrong. I mean, there we were, nude and sweaty, Jim grinning as he held me down.

“Give up?”

I laughed, then twisted away as two naked sisters attacked Jim from the side and knocked him off-balance. That was enough for me to get out from under and come around and pin him face down. In a second I straddled him.

I slid myself along his butt. God, he was way slippery. We were sweating like pigs and I knew the girls were watching but I didn’t care. All I was feeling was how easily my cock moved and how good it felt. Just like with Sam. Skin hot, slick, wet, and it didn’t take long.

Ana María giggled. Sam followed, and in a second we were all laughing, Jim, too. I let him up, walked over to the garden hose. Motioned Jim to turn around, and I hosed him off.

We took a break to munch on the apples Ana María produced from inside the house. I felt lazy and a little stupid and, well, a little embarrassed, too, after my performance. No one else seemed to care, though, and I could tell from Jim’s laugh that it wasn’t bothering him. Of course it wasn’t.

“Buddy, my turn.”

“Huh?”

“I said, my turn, right?”

Hell, right.

I looked over. Jim had turned to Ana María, standing, their mouths together, Ana María’s hand busy between Jim’s legs, and the result was impressive. As I watched, Ana María disengaged a little and moved down Jim’s torso until she was kneeling in front of him and his cock was inches from her face. She paused for a moment, put her hands on his hips, then swallowed and released him, and turned to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.