California Central Valley Summer Heat - Cover

California Central Valley Summer Heat

Copyright© 2020 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 7: In the Tent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: In the Tent - Summer in California's Central Valley. A time to find out who you are and who you love. Sometimes, that person is right in front of you. A love story, an unexpected romance, a coming-of-age summer, and the slow unfolding of desire and fulfillment. In the words of one online reviewer: "Written in a lyrical lazy fashion much like the hazy summer days and evenings the author describes..." Heads up: there's a bit of mm, oral, in Chapter 8. You can skip the chapter and still follow the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

WE LAUGHED AND joked with Mike’s mom at dinner that evening. I was a little on edge. I think Mike was, too, even if he didn’t show it. Professor Bertolli looked and sounded and acted normal. We didn’t go into any detail about how we’d spent the rest of the afternoon. We’d had a lot to talk about, and I learned some in interesting things about Mike and his parents. Mike’s mom didn’t ask. She could probably guess, and she’d be right.

After dinner we sat in front of our little fire for awhile. Mike and I had scrounged all the wood we could find, but it turns cold pretty fast up there, so we ended up huddled together with Mike’s mom in the middle. I liked leaning against her, to tell you the truth.

We sat watching the flames when I felt Professor Bertolli move. She turned to Mike and kissed him. Then she turned to me, and her lips were so warm on mine. Her tongue wet and even warmer.

I felt something between us when Mike reached around to cup his mom’s breast. She shivered. She put her hand on me, and I pushed myself back against her. She rubbed me slowly. God. Even with all our fooling around this afternoon, with her, with Mike, I was ready again.

“Professor Bertolli, umm, I’m almost there.”

“Ssh. Just let me.”

I came, soaking my underpants.

“Into my tent. Get your clothes off before everything gets wet and cold.”

I looked back to see Mike and his mom kissing again. Mike pressed and palmed his mom’s breast. I couldn’t see where her hand was, but from Mike’s thrusts I could guess.

In the tent I stripped off everything and shoved my underwear into a corner. Pulled an extra blanket Professor Bertolli had over me.

In a minute, Mike’s mom came inside. She smiled, didn’t say anything, started taking her clothes off. God, she looked good. I wasn’t anywhere near ready to get hard again, but I felt a twitch. Mike followed his mom in. Whatever had happened at the fire he was hard, no doubt about it. She noticed, and smiled at him.

“Mike, watch.”

Professor Bertolli stretched out beside me. Pulled me to her and kissed me. Then she put her hand on my shoulder and urged me down. I knew what she wanted. This wasn’t my first time, but I worried I wouldn’t do it well enough to make her happy. Before I got very far down, Professor Bertolli put her hand on my cheek and turned my face to her.

“It’s OK. Just do what feels good. I’ll tell you what I like.”

I mouthed her breast. Licked her nipple. Sucked it. Bit it gently. Her hand behind my head pressed me closer. She liked that, apparently.

Moved further down, kissing her tummy, bellybutton, down into her fur. Moved to her right thigh and kissed that delicious-looking rounded curvy part inside just below the top. I loved kissing there. To judge by her sounds, Professor Bertolli liked it, too. Shifted to the other side, did the same thing.

When I finished, I was face-to-face with her pussy. Soft hair, a little moisture behind her outer lips. Ran my finger firmly up and down. Grunt from Mike’s mom.

Then I kissed her. Pushed my tongue in a little, moved bottom to top. She shoved herself against my mouth. Thighs pressed against my cheeks. I was doing something right.

Kept moving my tongue up and down at first, then stayed at the top. She really liked my tongue there. She pushed against me and I bore down, started to move my tongue in a circle, then back and forth straight across.

I put my mouth over her entire pussy, and inhaled.

Professor Bertolli jerked, grunted. Couldn’t see what Mike was doing. Couldn’t see a thing, in fact, because my eyes were closed. My tongue was doing all the seeing. I kept my mouth clamped over her pussy, tongue working, sucking and releasing.

Then she was pushing her pussy against me, thighs tight against my cheeks. She pushed again, hard.

“Yes yes yes! There!”

At least that’s what I think she was saying. I thought I felt her twitch once, twice, not sure. Then she pushed me away.

“God. Yes.”

I didn’t know what to do, so I just pressed my cheek against her pussy and kept my mouth shut.

Opened my eyes in a little bit to see Mike right beside us, erect once more. For a minute I wasn’t sure what he wanted. Or, rather, which one of us he wanted. I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted, in fact.

“Me, or your mom?”

Professor Bertolli answered before Mike could say anything.

“Me.”

I backed off and Mike was between her legs in a second. She was wet, ready, primed. Mike was more than ready, and he slid all the way in.

From beside them I leaned over to kiss Professor Bertolli once or twice, but there really wasn’t room for a third person, not right then. Mike slammed her, pounded her. She gave back pretty much as good as she got. Biting each other when they weren’t kissing.

I sat there, stroking myself, keeping up with them. Just on the edge, hoping I wasn’t too soon. I wasn’t.

“Mom, now!”

Mike gave one last lunge and twitched and clenched and emptied himself in her. I came on her face and boobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.