Boyfriend Troubles II - Cover

Boyfriend Troubles II

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A continuation of my story Boyfriend Troubles, this episode brings the whole family together and reunites everyone for some family fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts  

The following story is a continuation of the original story “Boyfriend Troubles” and continues the storyline. It is recommended that you read the first story before reading this as it will introduce you to the characters and the story thus far.


It had been about two weeks since Heather’s mom, Martha, had returned from her trip to visit the family. Heather had told her all about her boyfriend Tony, and how he had broken up with her –how he had decided that he wanted another girl who was hotter and sexier.

“Oh, honey, I wish I could have been here to help you!” Martha said when she learned of all that had transpired.

“That’s okay Mom, there’s nothing you could have done to change things. And Dad was really great in helping me get over him,” Heather said.

“Oh really?” Martha said, curious. “How so?”

“Well, he and I had a long talk and he helped me to see that it was his fault ... that he was being shallow and that often when you are like that it, comes around to bite you in the butt because the one you chose will do the same thing to you. One of these days Paula may decide that she wants someone hotter than Tony and do to him what he did to me!” she said.

“That’s true ... shallow people do tend to find other shallow people. And you deserve better than the likes of Tony anyway. You may not be built like some of the girls in your school, but you have a lot more than a big chest and a tight ass to offer a guy!” Martha said.

“Yeah, that’s what Dad told me too!” Heather said.

“So it’s ‘Dad’ now, huh? When I left you were still calling him Alan,” Martha said.

“Well, like I said, we talked and he was really great about helping me. I guess we bonded or something!” Heather said. She hadn’t yet told her mother what really transpired while she was gone. But she was about to...

“Well honey, I’d better get dinner started. Your ‘Dad’ will be home from work soon and I have a lot to do,” Martha said, patting Heather on the leg.

“Wait a minute Mom, I wanted to talk to you,” Heather said.

Martha sat back down. “Sure baby, what’s up?” she asked.

“Well, this is kinda hard to talk about. But I was wondering ... how do you ... I mean, how can I ... um...”

“What is it, sweetheart? You know you can talk to me about anything. We are girlfriends and you can tell your girlfriend anything,” she said smiling. She turned to face Heather squarely to show her she had her full attention.

Heather took a deep breath. “Okay, how do you ... please a guy? I mean ... like sexually?” she asked, looking down as soon as she said it.

“Do you have a new boyfriend honey? Is that what this is about?” she asked.

“Yeah, sort of I guess. And I want to make him happy. I don’t want him to think I’m ugly and that I’m not sexy like Tony does. I wish I had your body Mom ... you are beautiful and I can see why Dad loves you, you are smoking hot. But I’m...” she said, plucking at her top to emphasize her small breasts.

“Baby, there’s a lot more to sex than just a big chest. This is just window dressing, darling. It’s just the lure that we use to catch our guys. It’s what’s up here that keeps them,” she said, pointing to her head.

“What do you mean?” Heather asked.

“Being sexy is as much a mental thing as it is a physical thing. To be sexy, you must think you are sexy. The prettiest woman in the world isn’t going to be attractive if she believes she is ugly or if she is a bitch!” Martha said. “And the ugliest woman can find a man if she believes she is lovable.”

“Yeah but Mom, you got to get them to look in the window first! I mean you don’t know if the goodies are done in the bakery if you don’t peek through the window!” Heather said.

Martha laughed, “Yeah I guess you’re right about that. But I wouldn’t worry about your body sweetheart ... I was a late bloomer too, and I found your Dad!” she said.

“How did you do it? I mean I know how you met and all that but how did you...” she started.

“Are you asking how Alan and I have sex, honey?” Martha asked.

“Yeah. I want to know how to make a guy happy in bed. I know how to do it, but how do you do it to make them happy?” she asked. “I’m not like Paula Reynold’s – ‘Put Out Paula’ we call her. I haven’t slept with every guy that crosses my path like she does. I just want to know how to make a guy like me and want to have sex with me.”

Martha looked at her daughter’s face. She could see the sincerity in her eyes ... and the need too. The need to learn what she could in order to make her guy happy. Little did her mother know who this “guy” was!

“Come with me honey, Let’s go into my bedroom,” she said. Mother and daughter then went into her bedroom to discuss boys and what they like.

Once in the bedroom with the door shut, both girls climbed up on the bed to talk. “Okay sweetheart, what is it that you want to know?” Martha asked.

“Well for starters, how do you deepthroat?” Heather asked.

“Wow ... starting right off with the hard questions aren’t you!” Martha giggled. “Okay open up that drawer over there and get out my emergency boyfriend,” she said. Heather opened the drawer and found the vibrator her mother referred to.

“You mean this?” she asked holding it up.

“That’s right. Meet Dick, my emergency boyfriend! I use him when your dad isn’t around and I just got an itch that needs scratching! But for today, he will help demonstrate deepthroating,” Martha said.

Martha took the nine inch long, two and a half inch diameter vibrator and proceeded to show Heather how to take the cock deep into her throat. She taught her daughter how to breathe and then swallow to open her throat up and then get the tip past her gag reflex. Heather tried it, gagging at first but with her mother close at hand, she learned how to do it and what it felt like to have a cock in her throat.

“There you go, honey! That’s how it’s done!” Martha said when Heather had done it successfully. “Now with practice, you will get better at it and it will get easier. You will learn how to control your breathing and keep it down your throat longer.”

“Now there’s one more part to this that I will show you. Some guys like a sloppy, messy deepthroating ... they like it when the saliva comes up and you drool and slobber like a St. Bernard! So here’s what that is like” she said.

Then she demonstrated how to bring up the saliva and what a drooling mess it would make. “I know it looks gross, but some men like to see you slobbering all over their cocks!”

“Does Dad like that?” Heather asked.

“Yeah. Yeah, he does. I don’t do it too often, because I don’t want him to get too used to it. I save it for special occasions so it stays special for him,” she said.

“What else does Dad like?” Heather asked.

“Well, let’s see ... he likes to talk dirty, which I love too! God, when he talks dirty to me, calling me names and telling me what a whore I am and how he’s going to fuck my dirty cunt ... I go crazy!” Martha said, the excitement in her voice obvious even to Heather.

“Sorry, I got a little carried away there! Your Dad also likes to take me from behind, either in my ass or in my pussy. And he really likes it when I tit-fuck him!” she said. “Of course I like that too because I can lick and suck him at the same time!”

“Yeah ... I can’t do that,” Heather said sadly. She looked down and her pitifully small tits and sighed.

“Take your top off baby,” Martha said. Heather pulled her top off over her head.

“Your tits are not so bad. Look, they are starting to fill out. What are you now a B cup?” she asked.

“Yeah my bras are 32B now,” Heather said.

“Well, you should start filling out soon honey, and then look out! You will have guys all over you! I remember when I was your age and I started to bust out ... I had to beat them off with a stick!” Martha said with a smile.

“I hope so Mom ... I will be having proms next year and I would like to have someone to take me to them!” Heather said.

“I’m sure you will, hon. So now that we are talking about dating and boys ... who is this new mystery boyfriend? Someone you met at school?” she asked.

“No, not at school,” she said.

“Well, who then? Do I know him?” Martha pushed.

“It’s complicated. Yeah, you know him. I’d rather not talk about that right now,” Heather said, obviously uncomfortable about the subject.

“All right I won’t push it anymore. Just remember that you are I can talk anytime you want about anything you want. I don’t want there to be anything you can’t talk to me about okay? We’re girlfriends too,” Martha said.

“Okay, Mom. Thanks,” Heather said, relieved.


The next day, Heather came into the kitchen where Martha was just finishing cleaning up. “Mom, can I borrow Dick? I want to practice some more on deepthroating,” she asked.

“Sure you know where he is. Tell you what though, give me a minute and I will be done here, then I can help you if you need it,” Martha said.

“Okay,” Heather agreed. After she was done cleaning the kitchen Martha and Heather went into the bedroom.

“Mom, can you show me how you play with Dick? I mean now that I don’t have a boyfriend, I may have to find me a Dick too,” Heather said.

“Oh? What about this mystery guy?” Martha asked.

“Well, I don’t know if that’s going to work out. Like I said yesterday, it’s complicated,” Heather sighed.

“Oh honey, I’m so sorry. Well, if we are going to do this we need to get undressed then,” Martha said. The two girls proceeded to get undressed.

“Wow, Mom! I knew you had a hot body, but damn!” Heather said as her mother undressed. “I wish I had half the body you do!”

“You do, sweetheart. Your boobs might be smaller, but I’ll bet they still feel really good when they are played with. I know mine do,” Martha said.

“Sometimes at night when I just can’t stand it anymore, I...” Heather started to say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.