Suggestible Sleep Terror Surprise - Cover

Suggestible Sleep Terror Surprise

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2016 by Krosis of the Collective

Mind Control Sex Story: Undersexed husband has his wife hypnotized with a trigger phrase to turn her into a temporary nymphomaniac.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.


Suggestible Sleep Terror Surprise (MF, caution, mc, oral, impreg)


Author’s notes: Yes, I know that hypnotism can’t force someone to do something they really don’t want to do. I’m taking artistic license here.

Also, Guy’s name rhymes with ‘eye’, not ‘bee’.

Guy woke up to pain shooting through his outer thigh. “Agh! What the FUCK?!” he yelled.

He felt his wife Trish thrashing in the bed beside him. “Nnn! Mnuhh!” she whined in her sleep. Her foot also hit his ankle, but it didn’t hurt as much as her knee had on his thigh!

“Urg...” he grumbled, getting out of bed before he was bruised any worse.

Trish continued to thrash and whine in the bed. A moment later the baby started crying in the next room.

“Of course...” Guy said, tromping out of the room to try to calm little Sara down. He had probably woken her up with his yell.

It took about 20 minutes. When he got back into the bedroom Trish was once again sleeping soundly. Guy sighed. These days getting kicked by his sleeping wife was the only action he was getting in bed.


The couple walked into Dr. Jenner’s office looking skeptical. The guy didn’t look like a doctor, with his t-shirt and jeans under his lab coat. He was maybe in his late thirties.

“Have a seat!” Dr. Jenner said, ushering the parents to some office chairs.

Dr. Jenner sat down across from them, steepling his fingers. “So I understand that we’ve been having some nightmares?”

Guy spoke up, “SHE’S been having nightmares. I guess you could say it’s a nightmare for ME, but I’m not getting much sleep because of HER.”

Trish gave her husband a sidelong look. She had agreed to come here because Guy was so unhappy, and her nightmares had been the main problem. They had approached their GP and got nowhere with sleeping pills. A friend of Guy’s had suggested Dr. Jenner.

“Of course, of course,” Dr. Jenner replied affably, “and this has been happening since the baby was born?”

At their nods he continued, “Pregnancy can be a difficult time on a woman’s body. Sometimes permanent changes occur, some physical...” His eyes momentarily dipped to take in Trish’s boobs pushing out her tight shirt, and then back up, “ ... and some psychological.”

He got up. “Luckily, psychological issues are my specialty. Mrs. Belvue, could I please direct your attention to that poster there?”

Trish swiveled her chair to look where the doctor was pointing behind her. There, in all its glory, was the famous picture of the kitten hanging from a branch. “Hang in there, baby!” the caption said.

“Oh ... my ... God...” said Trish. It was ridiculously cheesy.

“I know, right? Isn’t it awesome? Just keep your eyes on it.”

She did so. “And Mr. Belvue, please keep a close watch on your wife’s face, okay?” Dr. Jenner asked Guy, who likewise did so.

Dr. Brunner moved behind Trish, speaking slowly, “Breathe easily ... in ... out ... in ... out ... relax your shoulders ... that’s good. Look closely at specific parts of the poster and tell me about it.”

Trish narrowed her eyes. “Um ... it’s an orange cat.”

“Good ... keep going...”

Guy kept his gaze on Trish’s face, as instructed. He didn’t realize that as the exercise continued his own breathing had slowed and his shoulders had relaxed.

Dr. Brunner continued, asking Trish to keep finding new things in the poster and to relax the rest of her body, one piece at a time. Soon she was swaying in her chair, as was Guy.

“When you feel comfortable enough, just close your eyes.”


Guy woke as someone touched his shoulder. Dr. Brunner was looking down at him with concern.

“You okay? I think you fell asleep.”

“I’m ... fine,” Guy said, and he realized that he was indeed feeling fine.

Dr. Brunner sat down behind his desk. “Good. Okay, I’ve given your wife instructions that when she hears the trigger word I’ve written down on this piece of paper she will break out of whatever nightmare she is in, thank you, and then fall back asleep content. Don’t say the word right now.”

Guy took the paper. “Bugbottom” was written there. He cocked an eyebrow at the doctor.

Dr. Brunner spread his hands. “Two random words strung together. You’re not likely to forget them, right?”

Guy had to agree. “So ... that’s it?”

“Perhaps...” Dr. Brunner sat back and gave Guy a penetrating look. “Did your friend tell you about my ... other services?”

Guy nodded. The other issue, the lack of sex for months now, was heavy on his mind. He pulled out an envelope and gave it to the doctor.

Dr. Brunner opened the envelope, counted the twenty $50 bills, and then put the envelope into his lab coat inside pocket. “Okay ... typical nymphomaniac trigger word?”

Guy leaned forward, his cock already tenting out his pants. “Yeah, and I want the trigger word to be ‘Guy’s nuts’.” His nuts had been suffering for months, so it seemed fitting.

Dr. Brunner sat back. “That’s a trigger phrase, and I wouldn’t suggest creating one yourself. How about...” He looked at a piece of paper on his desk, ‘ ... turkey university’?”

“Hey, who’s paying you, man? The customer is always right,” Guy said defiantly.

Dr. Brunner sighed. “Fine.” He got up and got behind Trish again, getting a nice view down her ample cleavage. “Trish, pay very close attention. When you hear the phrase, ‘Guy’s nuts’ you will want, no, NEED to have sex. You will do whatever your master wants. When he is done you will think nothing out of the ordinary happened, and you will be fine with it.”

He looked back at Guy, who nodded. Guy hadn’t noticed the ambivalent wording of the hypnotic commands.

“When I snap my fingers you will awaken with no memory of anything that has happened since I asked you to close your eyes. You’ll feel content, but you will respond to the trigger phrases as commanded. Do you understand?” Dr. Brunner waited.

Trish nodded sluggishly. Dr. Brunner snapped his fingers and her eyes opened.

“Um ... blue cloudy background... ?”

Guy realized that she was still describing the poster as if nothing had happened, and based on what Dr. Brunner had just said, that was exactly what she thought! He was amazed at the doctor’s skills.

“It’s all right,” Dr. Brunner said, moving back behind his desk. “I think we’re done.”

Trish turned around in her chair. “Really? But it’s only been...” She looked at her watch. “Half an hour? Where did the time go?”

“Time flies when you’re having fun,” the doctor said, “You’re feeling fine, right?”

Trish thought for a moment and then nodded. She was indeed feeling fine.

They thanked the doctor and went home.


After putting the baby down for the night Guy looked over at his wife as they sat on the living room couch. “Hey, baby, you should put your diaphragm in and we can have some fun.”

“Oh, not tonight, Guy, I have a headache,” Trish responded, continuing to read her book.

Guy smirked. “But what about your husband’s poor testicles, baby?”

Trish put down her book to look at him incredulously.

He continued, “What about ... Guy’s nuts?”

Trish’s eyes glazed over and she dropped her book. She looked at Guy with undisguised lust, got up, and then straddled him, rubbing her pajama covered crotch against his boxers.

‘Oh, fantastic!’ Guy thought as he pulled his wife’s face down for a passionate kiss. Before long Trish had freed his hard cock from his shorts and was jacking it off. Before long, pre-cum dribbled out the tip. They hadn’t had sex in several weeks.

Trish was frustrated at just rubbing her crotch on her husband’s lap. She let go of Guy’s cock and reached down to the central seam of her pajama bottoms. There she found a small hole that had developed in the worn piece of clothing and pulled it apart hard. The seam ripped, revealing her very wet pussy lips. She wasted no time in lining her husband’s oozing babymaker up and sinking her body down.

Both of them gasped as his rock hard cock easily penetrated her lubricated depths. She started to move up and down, achieving greater penetration each time until his cock was fully embedded deep inside her.

Guy shook from the pleasure. His wife’s pussy had never felt so hot before! But there was a danger. “Baby...” he started to say.

Trish pressed her mouth to his, passionately kissing and licking.

“Mmmf!” Guy grunted as Trish rose up and then thrust her hips back down, starting off an energetic fucking. Guy’s concerns flew out the window as Trish pulled off her pajama shirt and shoved her large boobs in his face as she rode him.

Guy was in heaven. He nipped and licked at his wife’s nipples and then sucked one with its areola into his mouth hard.

“Aiii...” Trish keened as that sent her over the edge. Guy felt her pussy spasm around his cock, squeezing. After weeks of no sex he couldn’t hold it and “Guy’s nuts” gave up their unwanted cargo.

Unwanted by Guy, anyway. Trish felt his cock throb deep within her and, with the knowledge that she had done a good job for her man, bounced harder, her own orgasm extending as she felt her insides being deluged by his potent sperm.

“Unhh...” he groaned.

“Aaaahhh!” she cried.

Then it was done and Trish collapsed forward onto her husband, shaking from the orgasmic exertion.

Guy’s blood went cold as he realized what they had done. “Shit, baby, get up!”

Trish did so, looking to her husband for the cause of his distress. He was looking down at her spermy crotch.

“You were supposed to put in your diaphragm, Trish! You could get pregnant!” Guy was freaking out. He really didn’t want another kid; one was more than enough.

“Oh...” Trish said. “Okay, I’ll go put it in now.”

“Uh, no,” Guy grabbed her arm before she could get up, “That’ll just trap my boys inside you. When was your last period?”

“Ended a few days ago,” she replied.

Guy, being a typical dumb guy, didn’t know what that meant. “So ... does that mean that you might get pregnant?”

“Probably not,” she answered. “I’ll be fertile next week.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.