The Training of Kathy - Cover

The Training of Kathy

Copyright© 2016 by rumtum

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - this is a true account of meeting Kathy. How I taught her how to be a slave to serve me and others. She had always been submissive in her life, Kathy didn't understand why she let men use her for their pleasure until she meet me.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The editor that has helped me suggested that I write a story explaining on how I met Kathy. I was taking night classes at the local college for accounting. I met Kathy the first day of class. When I walked into the room I noticed that most of the students were young in their early 20s.

I spotted a women which I knew by her look was closer to my age. This women was wearing a nice fitted skirt, high heels, and the rest of her outfit gave me the impression she worked in an office. When looking at her she was average height and weight. Average looking women with an average looking body nothing that stood out. I noticed the desk in front of her was open.

I walked over, asked “is anyone using this desk” and she said no. I asked if she minded if I did, no go ahead she said.

I sat down in front of her. I introduced myself to her and she told me her name was Kathy. We had a little chat about why we were both taking the class. I did mention to Kathy that I liked the skirt she was wearing it showed off her nicely shaped legs. Kathy smiled saying thank you.

The following week I was at class before Kathy and sat in the same desk and when she came in to class. Kathy was dressed basically the same way. She came over to the same desk and asked me if anyone was using the desk? I said that I had saved it just for her she smiled and I noticed Kathy even blushed a little. We made small chat about the weather how nice the day was.

I asked Kathy if she’d like to go out to Chi Chi’s restaurant for some appetizers and drinks after class. Kathy said she had a little time after class and would love to go.

After class we got into our respective cars and Kathy followed me over to the restaurant. Being the gentleman I held the door for her as she went through and I checked out her ass as she went by in her dress and it was a nice ass.

We sat down at the table, ordered some drinks and appetizers. We proceeded to talk. I found out she had two sons both teenagers. That she was going through a divorce. Kathy was an office manager for a local doctors group specializing in heart surgery.

We drank, ate, chatted, and casually flirted with each other innocently. Kathy wanting to know why a man like me was still single. I told her because I was waiting for a woman like her to come along. I stated that the dress she was wearing looked very pretty on her. Kathy blushed and said that she wore this particular dress just for me. I said it was a perfect one to wear it because it showed off her beautiful legs.

I reached over and patted her thigh briefly. I could tell by her reaction my touching her made her feel uneasy, not in a way that she didn’t like. I could see that it crossed a line of casual friendship. I think Kathy now new that I liked her and our friendship could move to a new level. It was all flirting before and my actions made it very real.

She said she needed to leave for her sons that were waiting. We walked out to the parking lot together. We chatted briefly exchanging phone numbers. Kathy kept talking; I could tell she was stalling waiting for something to happen. Probably waiting for a kiss goodbye. I decided not do anything. I made a last comment about creating a study group to work together to pass the class, Kathy agreed. I will see you next week in class, I said as I leaned in and gave a hug goodbye. By her reaction Kathy was one of frustration not knowing what to do or what expect from me.

We went out after class a couple of more times. Kathy invited me over to her home to study and to cook dinner for us. I accepted the invitation, on Saturday I showed up at her home she opened the door very excited and nervous to see me. She leaned in to give me a hug and I met her with a light kiss on the lips. Kathy was caught off guard by my action. Kathy stumbled a little physically as well as verbally as she tried to talk. I changed her mind direction by commenting on the skirt she was wearing. It was little above the knee in length but not high enough to be a mini skirt. Kathy said that since I like her in skirts she was trying to wear skirts she thought I would like. I could seeing very subtle signs of the sub in her, trying hard to please me.

We did have to wait for dinner; Kathy wanted to show me her talents in the kitchen. We engaged in small talk as she was preparing dinner. I sat at the dinner table in the chair that was closest to Kathy. I was asking her questions from the assignment from the last class.

I was watching her very closely. Kathy was watching me as well, she caught me several times checking out her shapely legs while she was cooking. Kathy asked if I was enjoying looking at her legs. I commented on how nicely shaped they were. Kathy stated that in high school she was with the water ballet team four years. That was why her legs were so toned because of all the swimming.

Kathy brought over dinner which was pasta with cooked broccoli, cheese, and chicken. Anyway I digress, as we ate we talked about school, her two sons, and what her job was like. After dinner we worked on our homework.

We were watching TV as we were talking on the sofa, I leaned in to kiss Kathy turned her head and waited for me to meet her, we kissed deeply and long which we repeated this several times.

I reached over to touch her breast through her blouse as we kissed. Kathy willing moved her arm to allow better access to it. I kneaded her breast through her blouse and bra looking for the nipple. When I found it I leaned in to place my mouth on her breast gently biting through all the fabric. She put her hands on my head to hold me to her breast. I reached in with my hands. Began to unbuttoned her blouse and opened it. I moved her bra to free her breast and began to suckle at her nipple.

Kathy asked if I wanted to go to her bedroom to be more comfortable. We walked into her room and stopped next to her bed I removed her blouse and bra. After I had done that she dropped to her knees and began to feel my hard cock through my pants. She undid my belt and pulled my pants down to my shoes, she removed my shoes and socks and my pants.

She was drawing her hand over my cock. Then she placed her mouth on my cock and was mouthing my cock and rubbing it all over. She then pulled my underwear down and off and smiled as she looked at my cock. Now my cock will never be famous or in any porn movies, it’s an average sized cock. She opened her mouth and started to give me head getting my cock all wet and then rubbing it on her checks and all over her face. She was doing this over and over. I asked her why she did that, “I like the feel of your cock on my face, it feels so good.” after a few minutes of this I was having a hard time keeping my cum in my cock.

I reached down grabbed her head, and held it for a second with my cock out of her mouth. I said to her to milk my cock. Kathy grabbed my cock tightly and stroked it slowly forcing my pre cum to the tip of my cock. I said look up at me she shifted her eyes up to me. I asked Kathy if she liked sucking my cock Kathy said yes I said “good, now take the pre cum on the tip of your tongue don’t swallow it. Bring yourself up here. Without hesitation Kathy licked with the tip of my cock picking up my pre cum with her tongue. She then stood up with her face close to mine her mouth open and my pre cum on the tip of her tongue, I told her to “kiss me.” Kathy moved her head in and we kissed sharing my cum between us in a very deep kiss.

As we kissed I reached down to her skirt, found the zipper on the side, and pulled it down. I could feel her skirt become loose around her hips and I let it fall to her feet, I reached down to her pussy and found her wearing g-string underwear and I began to rub her pussy through it. I could feel how hard her clit was and how much it was sticking out. I could feel the wetness of her pussy leaking out through her lips. I said to her “you are very turned on by all of this aren’t you?” Kathy answered, “Yes you are turning me on so much let’s get into bed now”

I said hold on a moment and I knelt down, and pulled her underwear off which brought her pussy into view, it was hairy as a normal pussy is. I reached in with my tongue and licked away at Kathy’s juices flowing from her pussy and rubbing my tongue on her clit. Kathy responded to the touch. I had to grab hold of her hips to hold her up. I could tell it has been a while since Kathy had been satisfied. I had to pull a few of her hairs from my mouth, she apologized for them. I told Kathy don’t worry with me in your life you are going to learn to shave the hair away from your lips so your pussy will be in full view for me. Kathy said yes I will take care of that tomorrow. You will need to tell me or show me how you want it done.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.