My Youth - Cover

Preview

My Youth

by Hellraser

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, True Story, Incest, Mother, Brother, Sister, Daughter, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Analingus, Cream Pie, Double Penetration, First, Fisting, Oral Sex, Safe Sex, Sex Toys, Squirting, Tit-Fucking, Voyeurism,

Coming of Age Sex Story: Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

I have read multiple stories here about some twit that is so wishy-washy in his feelings and dealings with the opposite sex it makes me nauseous. If this is reality for some of you guys and/or women, I truly feel sorry for you. Time to put on your big boy/girl panties and get a handle on life.

I’ve read a lot of stories on this and different sites. Although my stories are true, I needed to add a little dialog so there WAS a story- as opposed to: ‘I saw this hot girl, we appraised each other, kissed then had hot monkey sex.’

It’s important for the reader to follow the accounts of my life in order to appreciate the entire story. First, let me emphasize I’m not some kind of male ‘whore’. The women I’ve met and been intimate with have either been drawn to me, introduced to me or ones I’ve actually pursued and romanced.

Please start with Mom, then follow numerically.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.