Steamy Sibling Shower

by Hailey M

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Sex Story: Sarah needs it bad. After her boyfriend breaks up with her, she visits her brother to tell him her woes. When she arrives, he's in the shower. She comes in the bathroom to talk to him, including to tell him that she's starved for sex. While she's sitting on the sink, she starts touching herself. She reminds him of things they did when they were younger. Then she comes up with the perfect solution. "Why don't you fuck me, Big Bro?"

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

Sarah went to her brother’s apartment to talk. She had texted a little earlier. He told her that when she got there, he might be in the shower and if he didn’t answer the door, to let herself in. Sarah had a key.

Her brother Randy was in the shower as predicted. Sarah looked around for something to eat, or read. When she found nothing to her liking, she decided she was bored enough to justify barging into the bathroom.

“Hey, Freak,” she said as she entered the bathroom without warning.

“Hey!” Randy replied. “Ever hear of knocking?”

“No. How does that work? Besides, since when do we have to knock on each other’s door?”

“Well, the front door, no. Bedroom door, maybe sometimes. But bathroom door? Seriously?”

“Nothing I haven’t seen before, Bro.”

“OK, whatever. Anyway, are you just going to hang out there while I shower?”

“Yeah, why not? I left the door open so at least some of the steam gets out.”

“All right, fine. So, what’s up, Sis?”

“I came from Justin’s. He broke up with me.”

“What? Get out! Why the hell would he break up with you?”

“He’s an asshole, I don’t know.”

“He is an asshole. But what did he say?”

“He said he just wasn’t that into it. And that he didn’t think I was into it, either. He’s probably right. I mean, all the guy does is play video games and sleep. If I’m being honest, I was bored most of the time I was with him.”

“Well, then it’s good you broke up. Even though he’s a moron to break up with you for any reason.”

“Thanks, Randy. I appreciate that.”

“Of course. And don’t worry, you’ll find somebody else. Somebody a lot better than him.”

“Yeah and with a much higher sex drive, I hope.”

“Justin wasn’t so great in the sack?”

“Total dud. He has a nice dick. But it took forever to get him hard and he didn’t last long.”

“Don’t spare the details now, Sis.”

“I know, I talk like a slut.”

“It’s OK, just funny is all.”

“Cool. Man it’s still really steamy out here. You take hot showers.”

“So wait for me in the living room or something.”

“It’s fine. I’ll just take my shirt off.”

“Good one.”

“So yeah, that is a real problem, though,” Sarah said.

“What?” Randy asked.

“I’m like, so fucking horny I’m ready to vault onto a fire plug or something.”

“That sounds pretty horny, I guess.”

“No shit. I have girl blue balls. It’s been weeks. And like I said, Justin wasn’t that great anyway.”

“Wish I could help you out, but I probably can’t in that area!”

“Well ... why not?”

“What? Sarah, what do you mean, ‘why not’? What are you talking about?”

“You. Me. Why don’t you fuck me?”

“Dude! Shut the fuck up!”

“Why, Randy? We’ve done it before.”

“We have not! We never, ever fucked, Sarah!”

“Close enough.”

“Besides, you’re going way, way back. That’s ancient history for us. And we agreed we would never go there again.”

“I know, I know. But, do you ever think about it? I mean, think about me like that?”

“No, not really.”

“So, you don’t think I’m hot either?”

“Sarah ... Look. If I were to think about you abstractly, as if you weren’t my sister, then of course I think you’re hot.”

“Justin said I’m fat.”

“You are absolutely not, in any way! What a piece of shit. Who is he to call you that? Fuck him. You are very, very attractive, Sarah.”

“So, you might think about it?”

“Sarah, I said if you weren’t my sister, OK? Did you hear that part?”

“Fine, fine Randy. Yes, I heard it. Even though I don’t understand. Justin wondered about us, by the way.”

“What do you mean?”

“About you and me. He was always saying how weird it was that we’re so close.”

“Well, what the hell does he know anyway?”

“I hope you don’t mind, but I ... kinda told him about what we did.”

“What? About ... what you and I did? Sarah ... you did not. Why would you do that?”

“I don’t know. I had some bizarre idea that it would turn him on or something.”

“Did you tell him ... everything?”

“Well, no not completely everything. Almost, but not quite.”

“Dude, that was not cool for you to tell him that. No one should know that stuff.”

“He probably didn’t believe me anyway. But you’re right, I’m sorry Bro.”

“You know, Sarah, maybe you should wait in the living room and let me finish up in here.”

“Am I interrupting your jerk-off time?”

“Well, if you must know ... kind of. I just need a little privacy.”

“I don’t mind if you do it while I’m in here. I’m touching myself a little already. I’ll do it with you.”

“Sarah! What? You’re what?”

“Look, I told you I was taking off my shirt. But I was still hot. So I took off my skirt, then my bra. I left my panties on.”

“But you’re ... you’re touching yourself?”

“I told you I was super horny. Talking about this stuff made me even more so. I’ve just been sitting here on the sink, touching a little. It’s no big deal.”

“Seriously, you need to go. I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“You can do it with me here, really I don’t mind. Have you started already? You have a boner going, don’t you?”

“Stop it, Sarah, really.”

“Come on, I’m coming over to the shower. Just pull back the curtain and show me.”

“No, I’m not doing that. Here, I’m shutting off the water. Give me some privacy and I’ll get out and meet you in the living room.”

“Just show me, Randy. Like I said, it’s nothing I haven’t seen before. Pull back the curtain and let me see.”

“There Dude, OK?”

“You have a towel wrapped around you. But shit, Bro, nice tent! I was right, you’re totally hard.”

“And you’re almost naked. Now come on, Sarah, stop it. Get out of here.”

“Just drop the towel for a second, Randy. Just show it to me. I haven’t seen it in a long time.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.