THE Harem Tales 4: We Gotta Get Outta This Place! - Cover

THE Harem Tales 4: We Gotta Get Outta This Place!

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 10: On The Good Ship Lollipop

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: On The Good Ship Lollipop - Last we knew, the Tuull tasked Michael and THE harem to build a new, experimental colony. Getting ready becomes even more interesting when additional Tuull AIs arrive on the scene. Based in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this story builds upon prior harem tales and won't be easy to follow unless you've read them. A special thanks to lordshipmayhem who gave me so many ideas about the Tuull, and to Anne N. Mouse who let me build on her story - 'It's A Helluva Job.' Feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Violence  

T’Kuudshpp was quite pleased with Jonathan Hoag as the Lolli’s new captain, and was more than satisfied that its new crew would become every bit as good as those others it experienced during its long life. But with Michael’s family, Lolli’s bonding and delight was almost instantaneous - especially with Michael’s first three wives.

These ladies had experience with Tuull AIs, even if the awakened Dora was a little different from the ‘norm.’ They carefully prepared, even to the point of enlisting Katie and Betty to rehearse the family’s younger children. As they transported aboard, each individual faced the ship’s avatar and stated, “Good morning Lolli.” When the smaller contingent was aboard, they formed into a choir and sang Animal Crackers In My Soup. The happy AI skipped its five-years-old, sailor-suit-clad, curly headed image to the front of the group and ‘conducted’ while singing along.

Oh the joy of having younglings aboard once more. To teach. To play! O frabjous day!

Michael stepped forward and introduced those already aboard. When the remainder of his family appeared one by one, he introduced them as well. Lolli, whose database included them all, nevertheless appreciated the courtesy. “Michael James, may I name you as my friend?”

“You may, indeed,” Michael answered, “but only if I and my family may name you friend as well.”

“As you wish, Friend Michael,” Lolli happily agreed, “As you wish.” Shirley pirouetted in place.

“Friend Lolli,” Michael continued, “While my family settles into their new quarters, may we also settle some protocols? This is not common knowledge, but Friend Dora installed implants in all my family’s adults, not just the sponsors, but only she can use them. If you agree, she can give you the same access, and they can all listen in to our discussion.”

<Yes! Of course!> was Lolli’s enthusiastic reply, and Shirley performed a silent tap dance.

<I’m sure that you have accessed my contract with the Darjee and the permissions I and my sponsor-spouses have granted our companions and dependents, > Michael started, <we wish them to continue.>

<Acknowledged, > Lolli responded. <Your contract and your permissions remain in full effect.>

<I’ve reviewed a lot of history of the relations between humans and the Darjee AIs and am uncomfortable. We need to establish some ship-wide protocols. I’ve discussed them with Captain Hoag, and he is in agreement, > Michael started. <Sponsors are not free to abuse or use at will concubines not their own. They may not damage any concubine or dependent, even their own. Privacy protocols may not be used to shield prohibited actions.>

<You and your attendant AIs are to report any known or suspected violation to the CS duty officer immediately. If anyone, sponsor, concubine, or dependent is in imminent danger, you may use an interdiction field to intervene until a human can address the situation. Can you do that?> Michael needed to be sure.

<Yes, Friend Michael, > Lolli replied, <as long as violence is not required of me, I can intervene as you require and then report. However, I must report that I do not understand human sex. I have watched many of your movies, and I have seen many that appear violent to me, but the participants seem to be enjoying themselves. Others with similar content appear to inflict harm. How will I know?>

The mental laughter from the adults of Michael’s family was long, loud, and bawdy. <Oh you’ve stepped in it now!> came the relayed comment from Cathleen.

And from Katie, <To me, it looks like an all-night porn movie and sex party in the making! Friend Lolli, you are invited.> Then a giggle followed by, <The senior dependents are quite experienced in demonstrating and instructing in the activities many humans call ‘self abuse.’ Dress in your Shirley-Temple-at-fourteen body. We’ll let them demonstrate.>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.