Preview

THE Harem Tales 4: We Gotta Get Outta This Place!

by Omachuck

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Group Sex, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, First, Violent,

Science Fiction Sex Story: Last we knew, the Tuull tasked Michael and THE harem to build a new, experimental colony. Getting ready becomes even more interesting when additional Tuull AIs arrive on the scene. Based in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this story builds upon prior harem tales and won't be easy to follow unless you've read them. A special thanks to lordshipmayhem who gave me so many ideas about the Tuull, and to Anne N. Mouse who let me build on her story - 'It's A Helluva Job.' Feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

Authors Note:This story is the fourth in THE Harem Tales series and is not intended to be a stand-alone. The first three in the series can be found at http://storiesonline.net/a/Omachuck and/or http://www.asstr.org/~Thinkers_tales/Stories/The_Swarm/OmachuckSwarm.html. My editors and I recommend that you refresh you memory by reading the preceding tales or the character list appended at the end of each story.

Like with my previous stories, I am indebted to the members of the Swarm authors’ collective for their support and ideas. In particular I’m grateful and somewhat embarrassed that I’m allowed to use ideas and characters from stories they have not yet published. But, if we are to have continuity in this universe, someone has to go first, and we have better stories when we work for consistency and integration of characters and situations. Thanks!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.