Caught - Cover

Caught

by Ahazurak

Copyright© 2016 by Ahazurak

Romantic Sex Story: What happens when you find yourself naked at school

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   School   First   Oral Sex   .

Those MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS!!! I’m going to kill all of them. Although this was a pretty damn good one. They even took my towel. Okay, I can see how this was going to be funny. I just hoped they at least left the keys to my car so if I could get back to it, I could drive home and not have to try calling someone to come get my naked ass. I could only imagine asking someone to borrow their phone while buck ass naked.

I looked around the locker room for anything I could use to cover myself up but it was a no go. The plastic bags were even taken out of the trash cans. Running my fingers through my wet hair I sighed, there was nothing to do but go for it.

I opened the door slightly and peered out through the crack. Thankfully school had been out for about two hours so there should be very little traffic. I had to navigate my way through the halls and out into the parking lot without anyone seeing me. This should be good. I would also have to give respect to my boys as the Pranksters had finally pranked their leader. I was halfway down the hall trying to cup myself just in case someone saw me. I thought I heard a noise behind me and ducked into the alcove that held the door to the chemistry lab. I came to a sudden stop as a blond haired form barreled into my chest. I instinctively reached out to grab her and looked into the blue eyes of Miss Drake, our chemistry teacher. Our really hot chemistry teacher.

She looked up at me and it looked like her pretty blue eyes had been crying, then she looked down and saw that I was bare ass naked. Her face turned a quick shade of red and she pulled me into the chemistry room.

“Robert Morse, what the hell is going on?” she almost yelled at me.

I was trying to cover my genitals and form a coherent thought at the same time. Not easy, especially when you run into your really hot teacher dressed in street clothes instead of the school teacher wardrobe she normally wore.

“Would you believe I was celebrating International Nude Day?” I tried weakly. “My family are naturists and it is almost considered a religious holiday for us.”

“No I would not believe that and can you put that thing away? Let me get you a lab coat or something.” she said as I noticed she was trying to look anywhere but my crotch.

It didn’t help that Little Robbie had decided to wake up and see what was going on. Now I was trying to cover myself while pushing down an erection. Could this day get any more embarrassing?

She came out of the supply closet with a lab coat and tossed it to me. Again instinct took over and I reached out to grab it. I noticed she was red faced but definitely checking out my package. I was quickly regaining my mental and emotional equilibrium so I decided to put on a little show by not turning around to put on the lab coat. I was on the swim team so I had a decent body and I knew that my seven inches wasn’t the biggest in the school, but it was nothing to be ashamed of. Especially now that I was at full mast.

I shrugged myself into the lab coat and buttoned it up. It came down to mid-thigh and pretty much covered everything, I was just going to have to watch how I sat down.

“Thanks so much Miss Drake, you’re a lifesaver. Now I hope that the guys left the keys to my car under the tire. If they didn’t we are going to have a problem.” I said.

“So I assume this has something to do with your little Prankster group?” she asked archly.

“Heh, yeah probably. I finished the year up on Alex and took the title. This one is after we declared a winner so I let my guard down. I have to hand it to them. They got me pretty good.” I chuckled.

“Don’t you guys take anything seriously?” she almost shouted at me.

“Whoa Miss D, back it up a little. This was just a prank that got a little out of hand, you seem to have something else on your mind so why don’t you sit down and tell me about it.” I said calmly.

“I am not talking about my personal life with a student.” she said with exasperation.

“Well technically I’ve already passed my classes and only have to receive my diploma Friday. So I’m not really a student. Besides you’ve been crying and you need a friend to talk to. I owe you one, so why don’t you spill?” I said.

“Fine, my fucking fiancé broke our second date in a row to go hang out with his ex-girlfriend. He swears there is nothing going on but something doesn’t feel right. I found out they have had reservation for Club Afterlife for the last three weeks. He isn’t going behind my back but why does he have to keep hanging out with her? I am trying to be the good little girlfriend and not get pissed off but it is tough.” she sobbed.

This sucked. Miss Drake was not only the hottest teacher in school but she was also the nicest. This guy sounded like a fool.

“What a douche nugget.” I replied. “Is this guy deaf, dumb or blind to not want to be hanging out with the coolest chick I know?”

She smiled and actually gave a little snort.

“You’re laying it on a little bit thick aren’t you? Although I do appreciate your assessment of him right now. I know nothing is probably going on but it just seems weird for him to be spending so much time with her.”

Something definitely felt out of place with this guy but I didn’t want to tell her that right now. I suddenly had an idea.

“What if you could see what he was doing at the club? Would that dispel your fears?” I asked

“How would I get to do that? Club Afterlife is booked weeks in advance. They are going out on Saturday.” she replied.

“Great! Friday is graduation. Saturday I want you to dress up for a dinner at Antonio’s and dancing at Club Afterlife and we will see what is going on. I will not be a student at that point and will just be a guy returning a favor for a friend.” I said as charmingly as possible.

“How are you going to get reservations to the swankiest restaurant and club in town?” she asked almost mockingly.

“Do you have a cell phone? Can I make a quick call?” I responded.

She fished out her cell phone from her purse and handed it to me. I dialed a number and waited for a response.

“Antonio this is Rob Morse, how you doing? ... I’m great! I get my diploma Friday and I want to take a special lady out to dinner and dancing on Saturday. Is there a chance I could sneak in a reservation to Antonio’s and Afterlife this Saturday? ... You’re the best, boss. Thank you so much! ... She’s doing well. She’s almost done with her last class and she will have her Bachelor’s degree in Radiography ... Yeah she is stoked ... I’ll put in a good word for you boss. She has been lonely long enough ... Can you do me one more quick favor? My lady friend thinks I am pranking her, can you just say hi to her and put her mind at ease? ... Thanks, here she is.”

I handed the phone to her. She put it to her ear and started nodding.

“Hello ... Yes he is ... Thank you so much! ... I look forward to meeting you also ... Thanks for your time ... You’re welcome ... Bye.” she hung up and looked at me incredulously.

“How the hell do you know Tony DeMarco?” she asked.

“It is a long story and I will be glad to tell you over dinner on Saturday. I assume it is a go?” I asked with a smile.

“This I have to see. Besides I need to know what is going on with Jake.” I assumed Jake was her fiancé.

“Okay then, I will pick you up at 7:00 and we will head to dinner then go see what there is to see at the club.” I said brightly.

As I went to get up the snaps on the lab coat opened up and once again little Robbie made his presence known. She looked down and blushed then looked at my face and extended her hand. As I shook it she laughed and gave me peck on the cheek.

“You can keep the coat.”


The keys were behind the rear tire and my clothes were folded up in the front seat. My friends were at least honorable pranksters.

The next couple days went by quick. I used some of my early graduation money and went to a men’s clothing store to buy a suit. After telling them the occasion I came out 400 bucks poorer but with a nice suit and a few different accessories so I could turn it into a couple of nice outfits.

Friday was graduation where I saw most of my classmates for what was probably the last time. We joked and laughed when they told the story of stealing my clothes while I was taking a shower at the school. I had been helping with last minute decorations for the Honor’s society dinner and had gotten sweaty and disgusting. I decided to take a quick shower and change into my workout clothes for the ride home when the Pranksters pulled their final stunt. I gave them all the credit in front of the class and everyone had a great laugh at my expense. I left out the part about Miss Drake. To them it sounded like I walked through the school naked until I got to my car.

Saturday evening came quickly and I was at Miss Drake’s door at 6:55. I knocked and heard her yell that it was open. I came in and waited for about 5 minutes until she came around the corner. I almost dropped the flowers I was holding.

She had on the standard little black dress that came down just above the knee with bare legs and heels that did wonders for her legs without looking like she was walking on her tiptoes. Her hair was shoulder length and wavy and framed her beautiful face exquisitely. I had dated a few high school girls and had done everything except actually put penis in vagina so I thought I knew what I was doing. I quickly realized the difference between the girls I dated and the woman that was standing in front of me. I might be out of my league.

“I am going to assume that your silence means I look okay?” she said with a gleam in her eye.

“Uh, yeah, you are perfect. I mean you look perfect. I mean, uh, you are great.” I stammered.

She gave a big smile and looked at the flowers I brought. I handed them to her and she smelled them and went to get a vase. She came back to where I was waiting with a frown on her face.

“Maybe this is a bad idea Rob. I don’t want you to think that this is an official date or anything. I just want to see if Jake is fooling around. Even that sounds like I am being an insecure girlfriend. I should just trust him and not spy on him. Besides it’s not like expect to find them fucking on the dance floor. What does that say about our upcoming marriage?” she said.

“Miss Drake, I had an old school mentor when it came to treating women the right way. The flowers are nothing more than the standard gift that one brings to the house of a lady he is escorting. If I came empty handed Gino would rise from the grave and slap me. As for your fiancé, he is the one acting shady. Are you going through his phone? Are you trying to get into his email? No. Have you talked to him about your concerns?” I waited for her to nod before continuing. “And he brushed you off?” Another nod.

“Then all you are doing is confirming that there is nothing there. I have to tell you if it was strictly on the up and up he would invite you along with them. Wouldn’t you rather put your fears to rest before you got married?” I asked.

“What do I tell him about tonight though? What if he asks me about us going out?” she asked.

“Tell him the truth. One of your favorite students was able to get into a nice restaurant and dance club and asked you to go since his girlfriend dumped him. It might be a bit on the weird side but no more weird than going out dancing with your ex-girlfriend. Besides, I am perfectly safe. There is no way a hot woman like you would ever want to fool around with a kid like me.” I gave her a wink.

“You’re laying it on a bit thick again. Don’t stop.” she smiled.

I extended my arm to her and we proceeded out the door.

She slowed down and stared as she saw my car. I had cleaned and shined it up so the chrome gleamed even in the dusky light.

“Don’t tell me this is your car.” she said a bit breathily.

“Yup a ‘67 Pontiac GTO, made famous by the move Triple X starring Vin Diesel.” I said with some pride. “I picked up that crappy Honda I drive to school for six hundred bucks. I don’t want anything to happen to my baby here.”

“You know the richest businessman in town and you drive a classic hot rod. What is your story?” she looked at me suspiciously. Did she think I was into drug running or something?

“Get in and I will tell you my tale.” I said with a hint of gallantry as I held the door open for her.

She rolled her eyes and sat down. I got a generous peek of thigh as her dress rode up a little. Nice.

I closed the door and went to the other side. Starting the car still gave me a little thrill and I started talking as I drove to the restaurant.

“Dad left for greener pastures when I was eight years old. He ran four states away and made a grand total of ten child support payments. They put a bench warrant out for him but as long as he didn’t get in trouble with the law no one really went looking for him. Especially since mom and I were too broke to pursue it. For the first few years after he left we were in subsidized housing and I was a free lunch kid. That pretty much set my social status for the rest of my school life.” I said

I got lost in thought for a minute thinking back about how ashamed I was for taking the free school lunches they offered the low income families. Even more fun was the ridicule I got for doing so.

I shook myself out of my reverie.

“Mom was able to take advantage of programs at the community college and got her associates in Radiography. When she got into the hospital things looked a lot better for us. I would head there after school and hang out for a couple hours before she got off work. I wandered down to the geriatric wing and started hanging out with the old folks. There was one guy, Gino, who had palsy pretty bad but loved to play checkers. He was an immigrant from Italy and told the best stories. I went and bought an oversized checkers set so we could play easier. He thought that was the coolest thing. For about three years we would talk and play checkers for a couple hours. He was like the grandpa I never had. He was the one who taught me about how to treat ladies, how to stick up for myself and how to have a little fun rebelling against authority. He loved American muscle cars and thought it was great when I would bring him models of various classics. I didn’t realize who he was, of course, until the time I went to see him and he was gone. That was when I met the DeMarco family. Tony was his grandson and they all thought I was great for hanging out with an old guy. I guess he looked at me like a great grandson so I was kind of semi adopted into the family. He pretty much had the actual cars of the models I brought him but I didn’t know that. When he died he left me this car and enough money for college. I already have my college fund set up though so I donated the money to the geriatric ward of the hospital. That endeared me to them even more so I am now unofficially a DeMarco. The fastest way to lose that privilege is to abuse it though, so I try not to ask for too many favors. Tony meanwhile has taken a shine to my mom and I think the attraction is mutual. She wanted to get her bachelor’s degree before she started dating but she graduates this fall and I think things will go fast. His wife died from cancer six years back. I never met her but everyone speaks very well of her and I know Tony loved her a lot.”

I looked over at her and she was looking at me thoughtfully.

“You said you had your schooling covered before they wanted to pay for it. What are you planning on doing? You never struck me as the academic type. I know you are plenty smart enough and frankly I agree with a lot of your other teachers that you never lived up to your potential in school. What are you going into?” she asked.

I took a deep breath. Only three people knew what I wanted to do after school and so far none of them had laughed. Was she going to be the fourth?

“Nursing.” I replied with a slight wince. I looked over at her.

Again she was staring at me with a thoughtful look on her face.

I continued.

“There is a shortage of nurses coming up so a lot of your drug companies are providing money to get into the nursing field. I have scholarships from Johnson and Johnson along with Pfizer that take care of my schooling. There’s also a program for people going into a field that is generally considered for the opposite gender that will pay for my books. I really like helping people and you are right about not being the academic type. I don’t want to be a doctor and go to all that school. Nurses make decent money and that is really what I want to do. Especially if I can help old people.” I said a bit defensively.

“I am impressed.” she said after a few moments of thought. “I would never have thought that the self-proclaimed leader of the Pranksters would have everything so well thought out.”

“There is a lot about me you don’t know. Maybe as the night goes on I will show you more.” I said with a grin.

She blushed a little bit. I didn’t mean for that statement to be taken in a sexual way but if it was, that would be interesting.

We pulled into Antonio’s and I tossed my keys to the valet. I so wanted to tell him if he scratched I would skin him alive but I remembered Gino’s advice. “The measure of a man can be seen by how he treats those below him.” Also “Act like you have been there before.” I hoped it looked like I gave my keys to a valet all the time.

We were escorted in and given a table off in a corner that allowed privacy as well as the ability to watch people. I held out the chair for Miss Drake and asked the steward to suggest a bottle of wine to go with our meal.

“How many times have you done this? Is this where you take all your dates to wine them and dine them?” she asked with a little bit of a sparkle in her eye.

I decided to go with honesty.

“This would be wasted on most of the girls I date. You are the only one I have called in a favor for.” I said as I poured her a glass of wine.

“I don’t get it. You are basically a high school kid. How are you being so suave?” she asked.

“Growing up as poor as we did I felt I kind of had to man up a bit. School was actually a place where I could clown around and have fun because when the washing machine broke at the house, I had to figure out how to fix it with the last eleven dollars we had until Friday. Mom worked full time and went to night classes so she was maxed out. She wouldn’t let me get a job because she wanted me to focus on getting through school. I’m not trying to give you a sob story, but outside of school I’m actually pretty responsible. No one wants to see that though, they just see the guy that let a live chicken run through the halls the week before Christmas.” I finished with a smile.

“Add to that the fact that I am trying to channel my inner Gino Demarco tonight, I hope I don’t look too silly.” I continued.

“I knew that was you that let the chicken in!” she laughed. “And no, if this was a real date I would be very close to being swept off my feet.”

Maybe she was being polite and maybe not. If nothing else this was a confidence booster.

“Okay so now tell me about you. You have to know that you are the most interesting teacher we have. You are gorgeous and nice and yet still able to lay down the law. You are also the teacher we know the least about. I have to tell you I am excited to learn a little bit more about Miss Drake.” I said

“First off it is Erica, we aren’t in school and you can’t be calling me Miss Drake on a date. Even a pseudo date. Second there is not a lot to tell. My dad was a surgeon and my mom was a teacher. I saw how much joy she got out of teaching kids and how much respect my father had for her so I went into the field. I was a sub for a semester then lucked out and got the job when Frank Templeton retired. I have been engaged to my fiancé for the past two years. I wish there was more to me but really I am just a boring school teacher.” she replied.

“I don’t believe it for a second.” I replied. “You are too smart and too athletic to be just sitting around the house thinking up lesson plans. What hobbies do you have?”

“Well my dad used to take me hunting every year up in the U.P. That was always a blast. The last year I bagged a ten point buck opening day and won the camp big buck contest. I admit to rubbing it all those guys’ faces that a woman got the biggest deer. We went up two years ago bear hunting and I managed to bag a smaller black bear. It was only about 150 pounds but it was still a rush. We gave the meat we didn’t take home to the local food bank up there.” She paused as we ordered our food.

We chatted for the next hour as we waited for, then ate, our food. It turns out she was into SCUBA diving and camping. I told her about wanting to get into rock climbing and she got really excited and said she wanted to do that also. She had about half the bottle of wine and we were really enjoying ourselves. I decided not to drink. I know they would have served me but I didn’t want to risk Tony getting in any trouble for serving a minor. I went to pay the tab and found that it was all comped. I thanked them for their service and left two twenties as a tip. Gino was big on tipping.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.