Unending - Cover

Unending

Copyright© 2016 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When you are the grievously wounded, sole survivor of a terrorist attack and your life is turned upside down, how do you move on?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Incest   Harem  

I had finished and was washing my hand when she slunk into the bathroom. Just the sight of her was enough to get my motor revving again. She looked like she had been fucked hard, and the smile on her face said she had enjoyed it.

“My ass is burning, but my pussy feels so nice and sore.” she said, grinning at me. “Shower?””That sounds nice. I could spend hours and hours worshipping that body.” I replied, reaching for her and pulling her close.

She laid her head on my chest and snuggled up to me. “You make me feel like a girly girl.” she said, giggling. “No one has ever been able to do that before.”

In the shower, I was as good as my word and used my one hand to explore every square inch of her body. I must have spent ten minutes on her ass alone, much to her amusement. I made sure it was perfectly clean, even directing the spray so the stream forced its way inside, followed by my tongue.

She was moaning and leaning against the wall as I played.

“God, that is so nasty and gets me so hot.” she groaned, pushing back against my tongue. “If you hadn’t brutalized me back there, I would be begging for you to stick your cock in there.” she said, looking back at me with a grin.

She pulled away and stood me up, holding up a finger until I stood still.

“My turn.”

She washed every inch of me, even returning the favor when she slid a soapy finger into my ass, making me jump.

“Hey!” I protested and she laughed at me, calling me a sissy.

“Nope, if I was a sissy I would have moaned or something.” I joked and turned around, laughing as my cock bounced off her chin.

“Nice and clean. It’s time to make it all dirty again.” she murmured and swallowed my cock.

She took me into her throat while her hand tugged on my balls, her fingers massaging my perineum. She would pull out and suck the head, lashing it with her tongue, then deep throat me again. It wasn’t long until I was ready to shoot.

“Angela, I am so close ... I am going to...” was as far as I got. She pulled back until just the head was in her mouth and I spurted, painting her tonsils again and again.

When I was empty, she pulled off and looked up at me, a mischievous look in her eye. She opened her mouth and I could see the milky liquid pooled on her tongue. When she closed her lips again, she swallowed once, twice, three times and showed me her tongue again.

“Mmmm ... so good.” she purred, leaning it to place little kisses on the head of my cock.

Once we were dried off, I chased her back into the bedroom but she stopped and caught me, shaking her head. I looked where she pointed, at the big mess we had left and I laughed.

We stripped and remade the bed, falling into it without bothering with blankets.

“Promise me we will do this again.” Angela said, her voice sounding small and uncertain.

I pulled her close and kissed her, rubbing my nose against her.

“Now or... ?” I asked, grinning. “Angela, you are amazing. Beautiful, smart, fearless and so, very, strong. I want to do this, especially this part, again and again and again. I can’t imagine not seeing you again so I will be around for as long as you can put up with me.”

“Good.” she said, burrowing closer.

My phone woke us up about nine that morning as I scrambled to dig it out of my shorts where they lay on the floor.

“You and Angela want breakfast? I’m making waffles.” Sophia asked, and I could hear the twins in the background. “Waffles, Uncle Dave, waffles!”

I laughed. “How did you know I was with Angela?”

Angela, hearing her name, turned around on the mattress without rising and put her head in my lap, the tip of her tongue ticking the shaft of my cock.

“I saw the way you two were looking at each other yesterday as we were leaving.” Sophia said, “Everyone saw!”

“I probably should have called Lucy and Christine, let them know.”

“They know.” she said, laughing at me again.

“Waffles, David, waffles!” I heard Lucy and Christine chorus in the background.

“We will be up soon, sis. Love you!” I said and disconnected the call.

“Come on, you voracious man-eater you.” I teased, stroking her back and cupping her ass, goosing her.

“Hey ... I got breakfast right here.” she giggled, taking my rapidly hardening cock in her mouth.

“She’s making homemade waffles.” I said, groaning at the feeling of her talented tongue.

I had to laugh when she spit me out and popped up.

“Hey!” I protested, looking down at my cock, still shiny with her saliva.

“Waffles!” she crowed, running into the bathroom.

We made it upstairs and, when I opened the door, we entered to the sound of applause.

“YEAH! Congratulations! It’s about time!” they called, laughing at the blush on our faces.

“So?” Lucy said, bouncing in place and smiling like a loon. “How was it? Worth the wait, right? Details, girl, details!” she crowed as she grabbed Angela’s arm and dragged her over to Christine in the living room.

I looked over at Sophia and rolled my eyes, but she just grabbed me and gave me one of her toe-curling kisses.

“When is it my turn again? I miss this.” she purred, cupping my groin.

I cupped her ass and pulled her groin against my own. “How does tomorrow sound?” I asked, leaning in to nibble on her neck.

She groaned and ground herself against me. “Sounds like forever ... now let me go, you brute. I don’t want to burn your waffles!” she laughed and pulled away, spinning towards the kitchen.

“Really? OH MY GOD! How was it?” I heard Lucy squeal from the living room.

I peeked around the corner and Mina gave me a look, her eyes glazed and her little butt, perched on the back of the couch, moving in little circles.

I spent the morning with the ladies upstairs and the rest of the day with Angela, making love and just cuddling, talking and laughing. She sent me home Sunday night, saying she had to work and there was no way she wouldn’t be able to walk tomorrow if she let me stay again.

As I kissed her goodbye, she grabbed my hand and put it on her ass.

“This is yours, David. Come back soon and claim it.”

Monday’s schedule was full, but I woke with a smile, Lucy and Christine had crept into my bed last night while I slept, and their naked bodies cuddled against me was a wonderful way to wake up.

I had interviews with three security companies starting at nine down at the law offices. Then the publicist was arriving at noon and the writing team at three. I had arranged for housing at a building near the Wendy’s office, and the partners had set aside a conference room for us to use.

With a sigh, I wiggled my way out from in between the two lovelies and headed to the shower. It took me longer these days, but a loofah on a stick helped reach the awkward places.

Finally dressed, I was sipping a cup of coffee while waiting for the town car I had scheduled when Lucy and Christine walked into the kitchen.

They were beautifully, gloriously nude.

“David, can you stay and play with us today?” Lucy asked, wrapping her arms around my waist and rubbing her breasts back and forth across my stomach.

Christine came up behind me, pressing her breasts to my back and began nibbling on my ear lobe. In my ear she whispered, “Angela told us about her walk on the wild side. I had to come home and have Lucy eat me until I screamed. What I really, really need is a hard cock.”

I groaned, and shivered at the thought of taking Christine’s ass ... or Lucy’s. I had never really been an anal sex fiend ... I had done it once, and it was fun, but Angela’s perfect behind had awakened something.

I carefully sat my cup down on the counter and reached down, cupping Lucy’s ass and began rubbing her rosebud with my index finger.

“Chris? Ooooh ... Chris! He’s touching me ... he’s...” she shivered and pulled away, holding her hands over her little butt.

“Oh no, no, no no!” she chanted, grinning and backing away. “I am way too small for that!”

Christine, watching from behind me, began to giggle. She slid around me and stood between Lucy and I, turning and bending over. She looked at me over her shoulder.

“Well, I guess I will have to sacrifice to protect my lover then. How about it, David. Stay home with me?” she grinned and licked her lips, wiggling her hips.

I just groaned.

“You are killing me! I can’t, not today and you know it, you horrible, horrible tease!”

She sniffed and scowled at me, pouting a bit.

“Lucy?” she said, still looking at me. “Do you have any toys here? Cause I really, really want someone, anyone, to play with my tiny little butt. David doesn’t care about my needs, he won’t play with me.” she said, her lower lip sticking out and her eyes alight with mischief.

I growled and began unbuckling my belt, moving forward. Christine’s eyes got big and she stood up, holding out her hands and backing away.

“David ... David! I was kidding ... David, I was playing... “ she said, looking a little scared but still smiling.

With a growl, I rushed forward, chasing her into the bedroom and grabbing her around the waist. Spinning around, I pushed her face down on the bed and ground my hips into her lovely ass.

“DAVID!” she screamed, laughing. “No, David! Bad Boy! You have to work today.” she cried, squirming under me.

I let her flip over and lay on top of her, capturing her lips with mine. When we broke off the kiss, she hugged me to her.

“I have to work today too, but I don’t go in for a bit ... I wish we could stay home and play.” she said with a sigh. “God, I love you, David! No one makes me feel the way you do and, until I met Lucy, I never thought I would be in love with a woman. You ruined me!” she continued with a laugh.

I got up and Christine helped me straighten my clothes. Lucy, who had been hiding and peeking around the corner, came into to hug me from behind.

“Angela made it sound soooo delicious, David. But I think I would need a few drinks and whole lot of lube.” Lucy said with a giggle. “Christine wants it though ... she gushes when I lick there or stick my finger in there.”

“Lucy! You little bitch ... I am so going to turn you over my knee.” Christine huffed. “That was our secret!”

“You won’t let her hurt me, will you David?” she asked, peeking around my side and still rubbing her little titties against me.

“You two will be the death of me,” I joked, “but I will die with a huge smile on my face and a rock-hard cock.”

The girls kissed me goodbye at the door and I met the town car for the ride into the heart of the city.

The first appointment was with Star Power Inc, a company that provided protection for rap stars, rock and roll concerts and the like. The three men that came to make their pitch were uniformly big, tattooed and soft. They relied on size and intimidation but didn’t seem to have much in the way of tech savvy to back that up.

The second was with a single man, dressed in an impeccable suit and had a very nice presentation. They offered three tier security. Electronic, home and mobile. The plans were pretty impressive but he seemed a little cagy when I asked about references.

The last a male and female pair. Both looked fit and alert, scanning the room as they entered. They specialized in personal security and had an impressive list of references. They hired almost exclusively combat veterans for field work, and had several Ex-FBI and one Ex-NSA employees for electronic and structure security. While they didn’t wow me with tech, they seemed solid.

When the last team left, I asked them to give us a couple of minutes and discussed impressions with Wendy. We both agreed that this last group was a winner and Security Inc. was called back in and offered the contract.

It was not going to be cheap, but they immediately began to lay out the requirements. They would field a twelve-man team. Two men at all times, eight hours a shift, with a four-man reaction force pulling twelve on and twelve off. This would allow them to shift people around, cover absences, cover even when travelling and so on.

Their electronic team would begin their survey of my apartment and make suggestions for upgrades. They would be installing secure communications for my internet connection; home phone and they would provide a secure cell for my personal use.

They suggested that I apply for a license to carry and would work with me to train with a handgun. There were self-defense courses that could be modified for my physical issues and they would provide more information after they had time to research.

The head of my security team was on his way, along with a driver who would back up my bodyguard. The company would supply a lightly armored vehicle for my personal needs!

It all seemed to be moving so fast but, having made the decision that I needed to do this, I bit the bullet and let them do their thing. I did insist that they do security surveys for Sophia and Selene, and I would talk to Angela. She was a veteran police officer and I wasn’t about to second guess her.

It was just a couple of minutes before twelve when my noon appointment was announced and the receptionist escorted her in.

She was short, almost as short as Lucy, but where Lucy was very girly and appeared younger than her calendar age, this woman appeared worldly and I couldn’t pin her age down. She wore her hair cut in what the uncharitable might have called a man’s haircut. It was short on the sides, parted on one side and combed over.

She wore thick-rimmed glasses and had an even dozen rings piercing her left ear, half that many in the right and a ring in each eyebrow. She was wearing a leather biker jacket and jeans, with high-top red converse on her feet. Her lipstick and fingernail polish were black.

She entered the room full of confidence, sure of her place in the world and her smile absolutely transformed the severe planes of her face. It was startling, making you forget everything else and smile in return.

“Hi! You must be David Weaver! I’m Cassidy Anson and I am here to make you look good in the media.” she said, walking over and sticking out her hand.

I shook her hand and smiled in return, shaking my head. “You sure know how to make an entrance.”

She pulled out a chair at the table and dropped her messenger style bag.

“So, tell me, Cassidy, why did the studio think I needed a publicist? They never really gave me an answer when I asked.”

She sat forward and grinned, picking up her bag and setting it on the table. From the bag she pulled a laptop and opened the top, hitting the button to bring it out of sleep mode. A couple of clicks and she spun the laptop around.

It was displaying a slide show of paparazzi shots, newspaper photos, police conference head shots and so on. There were pictures of me in my chair, in the pool at Sophia’s with my legs withered and pale. There were shots of me puking in the gym when I pushed too hard. There were even pictures of me scratching my ass outside of my apartment one day.

I shook my head and laughed. “Okay, so, I am not very photogenic. But I am not going to be in the movie, I am just writing the script.”

“David, to the public, image is reality. Look at those no-talent, big-butt Kardashians. They have no skills, no class and yet they are raking in millions every year just because the media says they are famous. Then look at Sarah Palin. She is a bright and forceful woman, but a media campaign painted her as an idiot and made her the laughing stock of the entire nation.”

“News is not what happens in the world, it is what we tell the world about what happens. You are a national figure these days, like it or not, and some news outlets have already started hit pieces on you. Some are painting you as a bitter, hate-filled revenge killer. If we want this movie to succeed, we need to control the narrative. We need to put you in the public eye, but in a controlled, positive manner. We want you to be a household name, someone kids want to emulate.”

I looked at her, amazed at the explanation and at how passionate she was about her job.

“Well, okay then!” I said with a smile, feeling much better about this whole thing. “What do you need from me?”

“We have you scheduled for a dozen interviews over the next month. You will be in New York for the Late show, in LA for the CBS and ABC morning shows. You will be on talk shows, on news programs and even, this is so exciting, on Saturday Night Live!”

She was practically shivering with anticipation.

“I am going to hang with you for a couple of days, get a feel for how you are as a person, and then we are going to craft an image for you. Wardrobe and the whole deal.”

“Okay ... well. I guess I better get used to this. Between you and the security team, I am thinking privacy is going to be hard to find.” I muttered, feeling a bit hemmed in.

“David, it will be okay. Once we craft your image and get you going, I will just be around to write talking points and prepare you for your appearances. I won’t be living in your pocket for too long and there is one thing you can be absolutely sure of ... my reputation and my business depend on my clients trusting me. I don’t make judgments about my clients, though I am careful about who I take on.”

“Thanks, Cassidy, that helps. So ... what next? The writing team won’t be here for a couple of hours, but I have an apartment set up for you across the street. We can go over and get you settled in.”

“Cool!”

We stepped out of the conference room and met Mark and Elaine, the reps from Security Inc, in company with a pair of men dressed as I was, in chinos and a polo shirt.

“Ah, Mr. Weaver. Perfect timing.” Mark said, turning to indicate the men following him. “This is Charles Bolan and he is the head of your new team. With his is Andrew Dale. Charles spent twelve years in the Army, while Andrew was a Marine. They both asked for this assignment.”

I shook hands with both men. “Well guys, I guess I am in your hands. This is Cassidy Anson, and she was sent by the studio to make me presentable in public. We were about to go across the street so I can show her the apartment we set up for her. There are a couple more for the team of writers coming in today, so I thought I would take a look at those too.”

“Not a problem sir. As we walk, I would like to cover some basics.” Charles Bolan said. “I find it is often best to lay out what we do and what we need from you for us to be effective. It saves misunderstandings in the future.”

“Sure, you tell me what you need and I will explain why I couldn’t possibly do that.” I said with a grin. “Seriously, I hired you guys for your expertise so I will be very cooperative ... but only if you spread the word to call me David.”

“Sure thing, David.” he said with a nod.

It turns out there is a lot of shit that goes on with security. It wasn’t just a bad ass with a gun following me around. I guess I knew that, on some level, but never really gave it much thought.

So, here is how it works, evidently. First and foremost, your protective detail goes first. First into a room to make sure it is safe for you to enter, even the elevators. First out of the room, even an elevator, for the same reason.

They get out of the car first and only when they think it is safe, can you get out. You don’t just hop into a car if they don’t check first either. You don’t even go to the bathroom in a public place if they don’t go in first!

You don’t take food or drink from anyone you don’t know personally. You never, ever take a drink that has been poured out of your sight. This means that if you get a coke, you get a new bottle or can, unopened.

You don’t go places on a whim, like running to the store for some milk. You don’t go to bars and hang out and don’t even think about going to an outdoor concert.

Your protective detail knows more about you than your mother does, and they know everyone you speak to, everyone you meet and sure as hell know everyone you sleep with!

This was all an eye-opening experience for me, and we spent two hours just going over the basics and the ‘what-ifs’.

What if there is a shot fired? What if there is a motor vehicle accident? A fire? What if someone approaches you with a weapon? How do you handle the press and paparazzi?

I found myself wondering if any of this was worth it.

The writing team’s plane was late so, instead of meeting them at Wendy’s office, I arranged for them to be let into the apartments I had set up and let them know we would meet in the morning. Instead, I had Andrew, who said he preferred Drew, drive us over to Sophia’s apartment building.

I took them on a quick tour of the facilities and let them know I would be working out there once the doctor’s removed the stitches from my back. Cassidy was taking notes as we walked, but didn’t say much.

I told them about Angela and then we went up to Sophia’s.

Not sure if she was home yet, I was earlier than I figured, I knocked on the door.

“Uncle Dave!” Mina answered the door and leapt into my arms, giving me a kiss that started to turn hot, at least until she saw I was not alone. She dropped down and hid her face in my chest.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t see them.” she said, blushing bright red.

“It’s okay, angel. Let’s go inside and I will introduce you. Is your mother home yet?”

“No, she called and said it would be about five.” Mina said, running back through the door.

“Amy, Uncle Dave is here with two guys!” she called out a warning. A good thing since Amy was already headed my way with a big smile. She slid to a halt, her eyes wide as she saw Charles and Drew behind me.

She gave me a chaste hug and a kiss on the cheek, whispering in my ear. “Who are they, Uncle Dave?”

“Girls, with everything that is going on, the movie and stuff, and after I got stabbed in the restaurant, Wendy talked me into getting some security. These guys are Charles and Drew, and they are looking out for me. Behind them is Cassidy, and she is going to give me a makeover.” I said, grinning at them. Cassidy just shook her head and smiled.

“A makeover? Like on TV?” they asked, looking at me like I was crazy. “But we like you like you are!”

“Something like that.”

“Mom is at a jobsite, Uncle Dave, but she should be home soon. She thought she would get here before you did.”

I turned to Charles. “I am staying here tonight, but will need a ride to my house in the morning for clothes, something I should have thought about, and I have a nine am meeting with the writers at the law firm. What do you need from me?”

“Not much, David. If you promise to stay in the apartment, that will free Andrew and I up to do some errands for you. Since you haven’t had a chance to introduce us to the ladies at your apartment, you can either call them so they pack you a change of clothes or we can take you there in the morning. I need to pick up the secure phone for you and we need to let someone into your place to start the security survey.”

“Okay ... Hmm.” I thought for a moment. “I want to let the girls know ahead of time, talk to them about this. They may not be comfortable letting strangers into the house, even with a phone call from me. This is already difficult enough without making it harder on them. We can hold off on the security scan for now, until I can talk to them.”

“Uncle Dave, you have some shorts and a couple of shirts you left here.” The twins piped up.

“Okay, well that solves one issue. I will stay here in the apartment for the night and you can pick me up in the morning for my meeting. Can you guys give Cassidy a ride back?”

Once they left and the door closed behind then, I turned to see both girls looking at me.

“Sorry about that, bringing strange people over. Do you still love me?” I asked, pushing my lower lip out and trying to look pathetic.

It was all I could do not to get bowled over as they attacked.

We sat and snuggled on the couch and talked about our day, the girls were being very clingy but I enjoyed the closeness.

Sophia got home a half hour later and, when she walked through the door, the twins popped up and bombarded her with the story about the security guys, and my makeover, and I had a driver and...

Sophia was laughing and waving them off, at least long enough to come over and give me one of her patented toe-curling kisses.

“Missed you, baby brother.”

“Missed you too, sis.”

“So, what is this about bodyguards, and who is Cassidy, another addition to your harem?”

I laughed and joined her in the kitchen for some coffee while I laid out all that I had done that day. She had known I was looking at security companies, but not that I had chosen one. I explained also about wanting them to do a security survey for their apartment, but that we could schedule it when it was convenient for them.

“I love all three of you, and with the craziness this movie will generate, it would help me sleep better knowing you have the best protection we can get for the apartment.”

Sophia gave me the eye for a moment, then shrugged. “Sounds okay to me. After you getting stabbed, anything that can help is appreciated. I worry about you, David.”

Sophia had planned on ordering from a new Mexican place but we played rock, paper scissors with the girls and we lost. Pizza was ordered instead. I did call and remind Christine and Lucy that I was staying with my sister tonight, but assured them that I would be home tomorrow night.

It was nice, and very comfortable, sitting around with Sophia and the twins. It made me feel very domestic and I wondered if I would ever have something like this, a family of my own. In the back of my mind, I saw all three, along with Christine, Lucy and Angela living with me in a big house, a massive bed sprawled with lovely ladies. A fantasy, sure, but a nice one!

On the other hand, I still found myself feeling guilty about having relationships with all of the ladies, wondering if they would be better off trying to find more stable relationships.

Sophia hadn’t dated much since her divorce almost a decade before. Lucy hadn’t dated as for as long as I had known her and Christine had gotten into one failed relationship after another, none of them for longer than a few months. I hadn’t talked to Angela about her dating history, but I had heard that it was tough for cops to have a stable relationship.

Selene was a law unto herself, so I didn’t tend to worry much about her.

The writers, four of them, were in the conference room when I arrived and so was Cassidy. Surprisingly, so was Wendy and Mr. Anders, one of the partners at the firm.

“Morning all, I’ll be with you in just a moment.” I said to the writers, heading for Wendy.

“Morning Wendy, Mr. Anders, I didn’t expect to see you this morning.” I said, shaking hands.

“Wally, please David. We are here because we have a proposition for you. I know we offered this smaller conference room to you as a courtesy since you are our client, but Wendy came up with what I think is a better idea.”

“There is a small office space, currently empty, on the second floor. I thought it would be perfect for you, at least until this project is off and running, and it would free up the conference room here for other projects.”

“Oh, yeah, I imagine it is a strain to have all of these folks wandering around your offices all day. So, what would the space downstairs run me?”

“I think we can let you rent it, month to month for a while, and for a very reasonable charge. The owner is pretty lenient about things like that and, frankly, happy to have you around.” Wally said, grinning.

“Oh? Do I know the owner?” I asked.

Wally raised his hand and grinned again. “David, the rent is minimal, since it is sitting empty and earning me nothing at all. You might want a secretary and some office equipment, but there is already electricity, phone and internet service there, and even a small break room. There are three offices, a reception area and a conference room just a little larger than this one. Seats about twenty.”

I stuck out my hand, thankful for the help. “You are the best, Wally. If you can have someone show me around and get me the keys, I will move my menagerie down there right now.”

Wendy dangled keys in front of me and waved towards the door. I guess I had my guide.

The door to the office was frosted glass and the name plate by the door was empty. Inside was a neat little reception area with a desk and phone, and the offices were all furnished as well. Nothing fancy, but Wendy assured me that they were units that had been in storage for a few years, but serviceable. The break room had a fridge and microwave, a single sink.

All in all, it was a nice setup and it would give us more freedom to spread out.

Cassie insisted that the large office would be mine and she started making plans to fix it up, use it as a photo op for her master plan. The other two offices would be for the lead writer and for her.

I finally got around to being introduced to the writers. Three were women, one was a man and they all seemed very friendly and excited about the project.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.