Unending - Cover

Unending

Copyright© 2016 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When you are the grievously wounded, sole survivor of a terrorist attack and your life is turned upside down, how do you move on?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Incest   Harem  

Christine was waiting, swirling the last bit of wine in her glass and watching me.

“Come on cowboy, take me to bed.” she said softly, licking her lips.

“Uh huh. Lucy is in there, you know.”

“Yeah, I know, but a girl can dream, right?” she said with a lewd wink and a laugh.

Christine helped me off with my clothes, gave the head of my cock a little pat and then stripped her own clothes off and pulled on one of my t-shirts, giving me a little show in the process.

She slid into bed on my right side and lay her head on my shoulder, tipping her face up for a very sweet kiss.

“Love you.” she whispered as she closed her eyes.

Waking up half smothered by naked, or nearly naked, women is a problem I never thought I would have, but not one I really want to ‘solve’ anytime soon.

Christine woke first, lifting her head and leaving a little spot of drool on my shoulder. Her hair on one side was sticking up and her eyes were half-closed against the light, but she was still beautiful.

“What you are smiling about, gimpy?” she grumped, sitting up and looking down at me.

“How cute you are in the morning.” I said, smiling even wider.

“I may have to rethink this being in love with you thing. There is something unnatural about people who are cheerful in the morning.” she grumped.

“See? Cute!” I teased, reaching out and running my hand along her thigh.

“Don’t start ... I’m hung over and it is all your fault. If you were a gentleman, you would have fetched me coffee already.” she said, smiling at me as she danced out of the way. She ducked into the bathroom as a groan came from my other side.,

“Do you two have to argue so loud?” Lucy whined, putting the pillow over her head.

“Did you know that when you raise your arms like that, the t-shirt you are wearing rides up? You have a very sexy bottom.”

Lucy shot straight up, her hands pulling her shirt down and then paused, looking green.

“Oh, you bastard!” she moaned, clapping both hands to her head.

“Sorry, sweetheart!” I whispered, then ruined it by chuckling.

“This is so not fair. I finally get you naked in bed and I think I am going to throw up. This is so not how I imagined it.”

“Chris is already up and in the bathroom, so you come here and snuggle with me.” I ordered, holding up my good hand.

Lucy gave a little smile, and scooted across the bed, carefully missing my stump, thankfully, and collapsed on top of me. She tucked her head up under my chin, her arms down around my chest and let her legs drape over mine.

“Mmmm ... nice.” she murmured, then seemed like she was trying to burrow inside of me.

I reached down and ran an appreciative hand over her side and down to her ass, cupping one bare cheek. “Mmm ... nice.” I said, mocking her a bit but meaning it. Her skin was warm and very smooth over strong, firm muscles.

Lucy just let out a contented sigh.

Christine came back into the room and stopped, her eyes on Lucy’s ass and my hand resting there.

“I see how you are! I leave for just a second and you have some half naked tart laying on you.” She grumbled, crossing her arms.

I just grinned at her and rolled my eyes. The rest of me was a bit occupied. “Hey Chris? There is one seat open.” I teased, sticking my tongue out.

She blushed a bit, and shook her head. “You are incorrigible!” she said with a laugh, then came over and gave me a sweet kiss.

Surprising me, she leaned down and kissed Lucy on the forehead. “You just stay here, little one, and let me bring you some aspirin. You sure tied one on last night.” she whispered, stroking Lucy’s back.

“Thanks, Sis.” Lucy mumbled, and wiggled, her butt cheeks clenching against my palm.

“Shameless, both of you!” Christine said as she left the room.

She left the door open behind her and I could see two sets of blue eyes peeking around the corner.

When they saw me looking at them, they pointed to Lucy’s bare butt and were making funny faces at me, but waved and headed down the hall. They were wearing what seemed to be the uniform of the day, a long t-shirt and, unless I missed my guess, not much else.

Christine returned with some aspirin and a big glass of water.

“Okay, lazy bones, Sit up unless you want to wear it.”

“Meanie!” Lucy grumbled, but slid off of me, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

“Well, now that the two of you are up, I suppose I should be as well. I need a shower, someone drooled on me last night.”

Christine put her nose in the air and ignored me, obviously a response was beneath her dignity.

Lucy finished her water and stood, putting her arms around Christine’s waist and hugging her. Christine looked surprised at first, then her expression softened and she hugged the smaller woman back.

“Come on, Sis. Let’s get you away from playboy here and get some coffee into you.”

Now that they were gone, I regretted it. I did want a shower, but that was going to be tricky by myself. I found myself thinking that Angela could probably lift me all by herself, and that thought made me smile.

Once in my chair, I realized I hadn’t put my shorts on first and shrugged. I wheeled into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, folding it around my lap to hide the goods, and headed out to where I could smell coffee brewing.

Rolling into the kitchen, I saw Sophia with her back to me, standing at the counter and her very cute ass cheeks hanging out just a bit under her shirt.

Wait ... under MY shirt! A quick look confirmed that the twins were wearing my t-shirts too!

“Well, no wonder I couldn’t find any clean t-shirts.” I said loudly, startling all of them.

“Brute!” “Shhhh!” “Mom said we could” came the chorus of replies, and I just laughed.

“You ladies have never looked sexier.”

A couple of cups of coffee and bagels all around seemed to lighten the mood. Lucy was looking like she felt human again, and Christine kept shifting in her seat, giving me little glimpses of her auburn bush. The twins were looking especially cute together, their little mounds and puffy nips clearly outlined against the thin material of the t-shirts and Sophia ... oh lord. When she stood and stretched, the t-shirt rising up to display her finely trimmed bush, my towel seemed to develop a strange lump.

Her grin told me she knew exactly where I was looking and wasn’t in the slightest bit offended.

“Mornings like this call for time in the hot tub.” Sophia said, filling up our coffee cups again.

“Is it a public tub? Downstairs, I mean.” I asked, curious.

She looked at me strangely for a second and grinned. “I didn’t realize you hadn’t seen it. You have only been on the main part of the balcony. Past that glass brick wall on the end is a private balcony for the master bedroom. I had a hot tub installed a few months ago.” she paused, looking around. “It’s big enough for four or five, but I think we could fit six, if they are friendly.” she continued, grinning at everyone.

“I’m in!” I said, rolling forward. A hot tub sounded heavenly!

“Okay, but no clothes allowed.” Sophia said, stripping off her shirt as she walked into the bedroom.

“Hot damn!”

The twins stripped down where they stood, laying their shirts on their stools and pranced out, wiggling their asses at us. Lucy looked at me, then looked at Christine. Shrugging, she stood and slowly, sensuously, stripped her shirt off.

This was the first time I had seen her naked, and my eyes were glued to her. She stood there for a minute, letting me take it all in, then giggled when I met her eyes. She had a petite, gymnast body. It was tight and strong, small breasts, her pubic hair shaved except for a little landing strip ... she looked delicious.

Christine, with a growl, pulled her shirt off too, and her breasts were, by far, the largest in the house. Her auburn bush was trimmed, but full, and I couldn’t help but contrast the two. I was like a kid in a candy store.

I followed them into the master bedroom, and around the bed to the far side. I hadn’t been in here, other than a quick glimpse when I first arrived and got the tour.

On the far side of her king-sized bed, there was a set of sliding glass doors that led to a small, fifteen-foot balcony that was closed off on the sides by walls of glass bricks that let in light, but you couldn’t see through them.

There, on one end, was a big redwood style Jacuzzi. The twins were already in the water, as was Lucy, but Sophia was pulling some towels out of a cabinet as Christine and I came out.

I reached down and carefully unstrapped the braces on my legs, wincing at the pale, mottled skin underneath.

Christine knelt down to help and together we had the braces off and set aside. Then I positioned the chair beside the steps and locked the wheels.

Sophia and Christine each took a side, looping arms underneath my armpits and helped me move sideways, out of the chair and on to the top step.

Sophia stood with an arm around me while Christine lifted my legs up and turned me around so that they were dangling in the tub. At this point, they all got into the act with each twin taking a leg, and Lucy getting on my left side, sticking her shoulder into my arm pit. With their help, I was able to use my right arm to lower myself into the tub with a sigh.

“This being crippled is for the birds.” I growled, then shrugged.

The ladies settled into the tub, after Sophia made a run for a pitcher of orange juice, and there was a group sigh as we all relaxed.

We were shoulder to shoulder in there, and thigh to thigh. I had Lucy on my left, Christine on my right, Sophie next to Christine and the twins across from us.

Heaven!

When the timer went off after thirty minutes, there was a lot of good-natured grumbling, but sitting there watching these five beauties emerge from the water, streams of water cascading down their skin, beading on nipples and belly, I was almost as happy to get out as I was getting in.

Of course, getting out turned out to be a major issue which left me feeling much less agreeable.

It took Christine and Sophia to pull from the top and the twins managing my legs from below. Lucy had grabbed some towels and together, the five of them got me mostly dry.

Sophia insisted that I put my braces back on before I attempted to get back in my chair, probably a smart idea, but the splinter in my ass from the wooden step as they helped me slide down one more to make the last step easier? Not so nice.

Of course, the sniggers and jokes that came when it was time for Sophia to dig it out again didn’t help any.

Once I was back in my chair, I resolved to skip the damn thing if the subject came up again, at least until I could put weight on my legs.

My mood was considerably lower than it had been going in, but I tried my best to put a happy face on the day.

Lunch was cold cuts and fresh veggies with dip, the rest of the morning spent just lazing around with the paper.

After lunch, the twins wanted to go shopping, since the paparazzi had ruined our plans from the day before, but there was nothing they could say, nothing they could promise that would make me step foot in a shopping mall today. Not after yesterday.

Sophie decided to take them and promised to pick up a new phone for me. I could call my carrier and have it ready for them. In addition, I gave her my credit card and asked her to pick me up an iPad and a bottle of Canadian Club.

Christine and Lucy stayed behind and we sat chatting for a bit, but the girls were acting a little squirrelly. They would give each other looks, but when I would turn their way, they pretended that they were doing something else.

“Okay, I give up. What has you two so jumpy?”

“What? I have no idea what you are talking about.” Lucy said, trying, and failing, to look surprised.

“Really, David, you are imagining things.” Christine interrupted, but she blushed a little when I stared her way.

I continued to stare her way and watched her begin to squirm and get red in the face. I used the same tactic when we were kids and I wanted her to spill some secret.

Evidently, she remembered that too!

“Damnit, David, I am not twelve years old anymore and you can’t pull that Jedi mind crap on me anymore. I am an adult.”

I just nodded like I agreed and kept staring.

She hung her head for a moment, but I saw her nipples getting hard, tenting the front of her t-shirt.

“David...” Lucy said, moving over in front of me and breaking my line of sight to the squirming Christine.

“Yes, little one?”

“Take me to bed. Take us to bed.” Lucy said, her eyes bright with excitement. “We talked, and ... well, we haven’t, I mean, neither of us have ever, you know, been with another girl, but we decided that we could both be with you, together. If that makes any sense.” she said, stumbling and stuttering.

I leaned left just enough to see Christine’s face and she was watching, waiting for my reaction. One of her hands was lightly brushing back and forth over a nipple. I don’t even think she realized she was doing it, but her eyes were glazed with desire.

“I can’t think of anything I would rather do.”

In the bedroom, they laid me in the center of the bed, naked once again and my cock already defying gravity. With Lucy on my left and Christine on my right, I was trading kisses as they both ran their hands down my chest and abs.

The girls paused, their eyes meeting over my chest, and then Lucy sat up, leaning over to feed me her small breast and amazingly hard nipple. I sucked it in, laving it with my tongue, sucking and gently biting as she went nuts. As she pulled back to force the other one into my mouth, I felt Christine’s lips and tongue on my cock, gently teasing.

From the corner of my eye, I could see her bent over my waist, her breasts hanging but still looking full and lush. I reached down and palmed one, rubbing the nipple with the heel of my hand and then catching it between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it and tugging on it.

That must have triggered something for Chris because she was banging her nose on my pubic bone, moaning around my cock while her other hand slipped between her legs.

Lucy, panting and moaning, holding my head to her breast, pulled back and scrambled up, turning around so she could watch Christine, then lowering her sweet little pussy to my mouth.

My last glimpse of Christine was her raising up and throwing a leg over the top of me. As I buried my tongue in Lucy’s drenched pussy and sucked, I felt Christine swabbing her pussy with the head of my cock. She notched it in place and her groan and she slowly let herself down, feeling it fill her up, was unbelievably erotic.

I tucked my chin a bit so I could get to Lucy’s clit, sucking it between my lips and circling around and around with my tongue. She began to squirm, humping herself on my nose like it was a little dick.

Christine had hit bottom with a whine, her pussy fluttering and quivering around my cock, and then she began to move. Slowly at first, then faster, impaling herself on my erection and then grinding her clit against my stomach. Lift, fall, grind, over and over again, her moans getting louder.

“Oh fuck, David, suck it, suck my clitty ... oh god, fuck yes! Bite, bite me ... AAAAAHHHH!!! FFFUUUUCCCK!” Lucy screamed as she gushed all over my face, practically drowning me. Her pussy was mashed so hard on my nose and chin that I actually worried about getting enough air!

Christine was whimpering, her motions turning jerky, uncoordinated. “Oh my god, David, finally, fuck me, baby ... fuck me ... fill me ... cum with me, I love, I love you, I LOVE YOU!” she shouted as she slammed herself down on me one last time, her whole body quivering and I shot inside of her, splashing my cum off her cervix, my hips bucking to drive it that last, tiny bit.

Lucy moved to the side, her chest heaving and, as Christine quivered to a halt, her head hanging down, Lucy moved forward and took one of Christine’s nipples in her mouth, licking and sucking.

Christine just squealed, her body quaking again as her orgasm sent aftershocks, inspired by Lucy’s tongue.

Lucy moved to the other side, sucking and pawing at Christine’s other breast. Her per little ass waving in the air like a flag, and I couldn’t resist.

I ran my hand down her cheeks, letting one finger slide between them to tickle her asshole. Lucy gave a squeak and pushed back against my finger. I slid my hand lower, letting my finger plunge into her hot, wet slot, and she began humping her hips, fucking my finger.

I grinned and slid my finger out, replacing it with the two middle ones and using her own lubrication, let my index finger tickle her rosebud again. Lucy began groaning and whimpering, fucking back against my fingers even harder. I watched with fascination as her little rosebud winked at me, grasping at the tip of my index finger.

When I looked over at Christine, I watched as she French kissed Lucy, her hand tweaking the nipples on her small tits, teasing her as I finger fucked her tight little twat. Lucy was bucking hard now, and I pushed with my index finger, invading her ass.

Lucy went wild, fucking against my fingers and driving my index finger deeper into her ass even as her tiny pussy tried to swallow the rest of my hand. When Lucy went off, there was no mistaking it. Her whole body went rigid and I actually feared for the finger that was in her ass. She clenched down and then just collapsed as if her strings had been cut.

Christine, still mounted on my semi-erect cock, smiled at me and began rubbing Lucy’s back as I rubbed the girl’s ass.

“You were ... amazing. Both of you.” I said, sighing with contentment.

Christine lay leaned over carefully, trying not to squash Lucy where she lay with her head on my belly, and kissed me. “I knew it would be good. When you can be on top, driving into me? It will be even better.” she whispered, licking my lips and smiling.

She eased off, frowning when my cock slipped free, but laughing when Lucy’s head came up. She scooted down, sniffing at my cock and then darted her tongue out. She must have like it because she became insatiable, licking and sucking, cleaning and nuzzling my cock and my sack.

When she was done, she looked over her shoulder at me and scrunched up her nose, grinning like the dickens, then turned to look at Christine. With a growl, she arched her back and slowly climbed over me, her eyes on the larger redhead.

“Wait, Lucy? What are you doing?” Christine asked, sounding a little unsure.

“Cleaning up after Daddy.” Lucy said with a purr, then ducking her head down and diving in between Christine’s legs.

Christine looked at me in shock, her hands going to Lucy’s shoulders to shove her away, but she paused, her eyes fluttering, and a look of amazement on her face. With a deep, heartfelt moan, she collapsed back on the bed, her legs falling open.

Between her legs, Lucy was purring as she buried her tongue in Christine’s pussy, licking and sucking.

I watched, fascinated and more than a little turned on when Christine reached down and grabbed her legs behind the knees, lifting and spreading herself to Lucy could get more.

My cock was already hard again as I watched Christine begin to quiver, her toes pointing up at the ceiling and the cords in her neck standing in stark relief as she lifted her head, watching the little brunette eat her to what looked like an amazing orgasm!

When Lucy sat up, wiping her chin and licking her fingers, I tapped her on the shoulder and pointed towards my now raging hard on.

“I would dearly love for you to come and sit on my lap, little one.” I said softly.

She smiled so happily at me, darting it to kiss me before throwing a leg over my waist. She pushed my cock down, rubbing her pussy up and down the length as she purred again. Her little lips hugged my cock, spreading her nectar along its length. When she stopped and lifted it, rubbing the head against her pussy, I watched, unable to look away as she slowly, oh so slowly, let the head pop inside.

I groaned, floored by how tight she was.

“David ... can I call you Daddy?” she asked in a little girl voice. At that point, she could have called me Harry Truman for all I cared, but I simply smiled and nodded.

“Daddy, I have never had a man in my pussy before. I have some toys, but they are small, smaller than you.” she said, still using that little girl voice.

I thought I was going to cum right then and there. I had never been attracted to little girls, but Lucy, who was built a lot like the twins, was no little girl. She was hot and ready, teasing me as she lifted a half inch, settling back down.

Slowly, her eyes wide and her mouth in a surprised “O”s, she began rocking on my cock, taking a bit more each time. It took a couple of minutes before I could feel the head of my cock resting against her cervix. She held still for a minute, her hips moving in little circles.

“I feel sooooo full, Daddy. So good...” she purred. Lucy let out a little ‘EEK!’ of surprise when she bent almost double and found there was still another inch of cock to go. She was so tiny that I wouldn’t fit!

She lifted herself up a couple of inches, then bounced me off her cervix again, a groan of pleasure filled the air.

Soon she was bouncing on my pole like she had been doing it for years, her hands on my belly to control the depth and her hips working overtime.

When Christine came up behind her, rubbing her tits on Lucy’s back and reaching around to strum Lucy’s clit, she went absolutely crazy.

It wasn’t long before she screamed out her orgasm, her pussy tightening down so hard that it actually hurt. When she released, the pain went away, but so did my orgasm.

At that point, I didn’t really care.

Lucy collapsed, her head bouncing on my chest and her pussy still quivering.

Christine, still kneeling over her, was shaking her head with wonder. She got off the bed, moving like she was a little tender, and came back with wash clothes and a towel.

Tenderly, she lifted Lucy and lay her down beside me, cleaning her up first and using one clean cloth to wipe away the sweat from her face and chest. Christine gave her a tender kiss on the lips and then went to rinse out the washcloths.

Once we were all clean, we just relaxed, Christine on one side, Lucy on the other, falling asleep with smiles on our faces.

It was Sophia who woke us up, but the twins were right behind her.

“I thought about betting the twins that we would find you like this, but I would have been winning my own money.” she said, smirking down at us.

I looked, concerned, but didn’t see any jealousy or even unhappiness in her eyes. She was smiling warmly at us, and leaned over Christine to give me a kiss.

The twins were standing there, nostrils flaring and little nipples on point. Their eyes were wide open and raking our bodies, almost trembling.

When Sophia turned around and saw them, she gave a little laugh and shooed them out of the room, calling back over her shoulder. “Get up you three! I have a surprise for David and I think you will want to see it too!”

Slowly, stretching like a pair of big cats, the two ladies crawled out of bed, but not before extracting a toll paid in kisses. They were both glowing, and held each other. Lucy’s head only came up to Christine’s breast bone and, except for the hair color, they could have been mother and daughter.

Well, until Lucy’s tongue flicked out and tickled Christine’s nipple, making her jump. Christine chased her around the bed, smacking her tight little ass as they both laughed.

Once we were dressed and out in the living room, Sophia was standing in the doorway to the kitchen but the twins were nowhere to be found.

When we were all sitting, she turned and pulled something, covered with a table cloth, into the room. With a big smile she whipped off the table cloth and we all stared. I don’t think the two girls had any clue, but I had a glimmer.

It looked sort of like an engine lift, if it had mated with a crane. I had a low, wide base with little legs that could be put down to stead it, and there was an electric motor attached to several cables that ran through pulleys on the end of the arm.

“Is that...” I started to ask, and Sophia grinned and nodded.

“I called the hospital and spoke to a doctor in orthopedics. They have these there, and told me where I could rent one. It is a mobile crane designed to lift people! It can extend out almost six feet horizontally and that much vertically. If we had had this by the hot tub, you would have been in and out in a jiffy! And look, it has a remote control so you can do it yourself.”

There was a sling portion that could be laid in the wheelchair. I could sit on it all day, and just hook it to the crane if I needed to be lifted up. It really was a brilliant solution!

“You are amazing! Brilliant! No more worrying about falling getting into the tub either.” I said smiling happily at her.

Christine and Lucy were up now, walking around and looking at the crane, while Sophia handed me the user’s manual.

“It’s like a high-tech sex swing.” Christine said, then blushed and covered her mouth. “Oh my god, I can’t believe I said that. I have never used one, honest! I saw one in a movie ... fuck. I keep saying stuff I shouldn’t.”

She was beet red and flustered, but the rest of us were laughing our asses off.

Lucy had school in the morning and Christine had to work, so a tearful goodbye, with lots of kisses and hugs, saw them out the door. I thought it was interesting that they walked hand in hand to the elevators.

“Where are the girls?” I asked, wondering why they hadn’t been out to at least say goodbye.

Sophia looked at me for a moment, then grinned and held her finger to her lips, indicating that I should be quiet. She led me down the hall and, when we got the door of Amy’s room, she quietly turned the handle and eased it open an inch.

Even as it opened I could hear moaning and groaning along with sounds like...

I looked through the crack and they were naked on the bed, Amy on top of Mina in a passionate sixty-nine. They had their faces buried in their sister’s pussy and were going to town. Amy had two fingers in Mina’s ass and she was driving them in hard, her sister writhing under the assault.

Sophia tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention and slowly closed the door, pointing back down the hall.

Back in the kitchen again, she giggled and fanned herself.

“I caught them the first time about a year ago. We sat down and talked about sex, about love and relationships. We talked about girls and boys and what they thought they might want. They assured me that the definitely wanted boys, but the guys at school were all hands and libido.”

“You know, it’s funny. They both said they would wait for someone special, someone like you. Then all of this happened and when I said you would be staying with us for a few months, you would have thought they won the lottery.” Sophia was shaking her head, but her smile was warm.

“I am still shocked you are okay with this ... um ... situation.” I said, stumbling a bit.

“David, I love you and I want to be in your bed, but I love them too. The other girls, they love you as well, and I know we can’t be a couple, you and I. I do see us being lovers for a long, long time so I hope if you do find someone, someday, she is understanding.” she said, moving close and pressing her lips to mine.

“Now that we have that lift, will you sleep in my bed tonight? I have been fantasizing about us making love on my bed, in my room. Those hussies got to you before I did, but I want my turn. I want you inside of me, David.” she purred, licking my lips and reaching into my lap, running her fingers down my cock.

“I would love to, Soph. You are a fantasy come true for me!” I said, smiling and running my hand over her breast, teasing her nipple.

“Oh my god, didn’t you just get done with two women?” A laughing voice said from behind me.

I turned the chair to see both girls, dressed in their bedtime t-shirts, my shirts. They both had flushed faces and bright, glassy eyes that told me they had tired each other out.

I thought I would tease them a bit, so I held out my arm for a hug and gave each one a kiss. Then I made a little face, sniffing the air.

“That smells familiar ... like ... hmm ... Is that a new perfume you are wearing?” I asked innocently, and could barely hold in my laughter when they both blushed, looking anywhere but me.

I heard a snigger behind me and knew that Sophia was trying to hide her laughter too.

“What’s for dinner” Amy asked, desperately trying to change the subject.

I did end up sleeping with Sophia, much to the twins’ disgust, but they claimed my bed anyway, saying they would be waiting when the old folks were done.

Sophia and I chased them ... well, she did, I rolled along behind, to their room at bedtime and pretended to try and break the door down while the screamed and giggled in mock terror.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.