Unending - Cover

Unending

Copyright© 2016 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When you are the grievously wounded, sole survivor of a terrorist attack and your life is turned upside down, how do you move on?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Incest   Harem  

The indoor pool in the first floor of the apartment tower was Olympic sized and had a pair of diving boards at one end. There were a mix of people swimming and playing in the water and a host of others who had lined up loungers by the floor to ceiling glass wall to catch some sun.

The signs around the pool caught his attention, giving times for lap swimmers, classes for seniors and kids, and the times the pool was open for free swimming, like it was now.

There were several lifeguards on duty and it looked, all in all, like an idyllic scene.

The girls gave me a kiss on the cheek and dropped their wraps on an empty lounger, one of the few unused near the windows and, after making sure he was watching their tight little asses in the miniscule bikinis, giggled and dove in the pool.

I rolled to a spot where I could get some sun, not block anyone else’s access to the sun and still keep an eye on the girls.

The sun felt spectacular on my skin and I took a look around at the other people enjoying the day. There were a couple of very sexy bodies laid out on loungers, one girl with a killer ass was laying face down with her top untied to prevent tan lines in back.

There were several younger women around, teenagers, who were there more to be seen than to swim. He watched and grinned as they made strategic passes near boys their ages, and a few appreciative men who were older, before claiming loungers where they could pretend to be disinterested as they displayed their charms.

And very attractive charms they were, too!

The twins were splashing around with a group of teens about their own age and having a blast, so I just sat back, closed my eyes for a minute and turned my face towards the sun.

I am not sure how long I sat there, soaking up the heat, when I diffident voice asked, “Excuse me, I don’t mean to be a bother, but are you David Weaver?”

I turned to see who had spoken and standing there was the delicious ass I had been looking at earlier. Her top was retied, since she was standing up, but I was astounded at what I could see.

She was obviously very in to fitness. She had a hard body’s hard body. Her rippling abs, the thick, powerful legs and her muscular arms and shoulders made her stand out from everyone else there. Her face was very pretty, none of the angular planes you see in serious bodybuilders and steroid users from the magazines. Her skin was an even, smooth light caramel that begged to be stroked.

Her amazing blue eyes were watching me and I could tell she knew I was checking her out. I felt myself blush, and nodded.

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude, but you are amazingly beautiful and I think I lost focus. Yes, I am David Weaver.”

“I thought so! I have kind of a thing for faces. I don’t always remember names but faces, they stick with me. You were the talk of the nation for quite a while.” she said, smiling broadly. “I am Angela Ibanez.”

Christ, even her teeth were perfect!

“Well, it’s not like I actually did anything to be famous for, I was simply in the wrong place at the right time, or something like that.” I said, shaking my head. The fame thing still rubbed me the wrong way.

“Oh no, that’s not true at all.” she said, then paused, “Would you mind if I sit, talk to you for a while?”

I nodded at the lounger the girls’ wraps were laying on, and she sat down, her hands on her knees.

“As I was saying, surviving for seven days under the rubble, with injuries as severe as yours are, must have taken an astounding amount of will, a desire to survive that boggles the mind. Many, maybe most, would have given up.”

“If I tell you a secret, would you promise not to share it? I did give up. I was ready to die, to let it end. I wanted it to end. I thought, when they broke through and the light streamed down into the hole, I was reaching for the light, waiting to be transported to whatever comes after.” I told her, looking off over the park like setting outside the windows.

She was silent for several minutes, mulling over what I had said and letting me along with my thoughts.

“While you may not consider what you did to be anything special, you gave a lot of people hope. You showed them that they could survive even something as horrifying as you went through.” Angela said softly, laying a hand on my arm.

“I SAID NO!” Amy’s voice cut through the noise, chilling me to the bone. I turned my chair sideways, looking past Angela and seeing Amy being held by a boy about her age, and another trying to pry Mina off his shoulders.

“The twins!” I yanked my chair around, bulling past the loungers and began yelling.

“Leave them alone! Hey! Let her go!” I was feeling panicked, useless. I couldn’t dive in, and they were not listening. When one of the boys reared back and backhanded Mina, I thought I would lose my mind.

There was a flash of tan and red to my left, and Angela’s form sliced the water cleanly, coming up between the two sets of teens.

Even as she slung the water from her hair, she was reaching over to grab the wrist of one of the boys.

I don’t know what she did to him, but he screamed as if he was dying while Angela, still holding the boy’s wrist, turned and jabbed her hand over Mina’s shoulder, striking the second teen.

The boy holding Mina let go, his hands flying to his throat as he began to choke and gag. Angela grabbed him by the hair and slammed him against the side, slamming the first teen alongside him and planting her forearm on the back of his neck, pinning him in place.

“Hey, you can’t do that!” One of the lifeguards, finally figuring out something was wrong, came running down the side of the pool.

“One more word out of you and you can go to jail along with these two punks.” Angela snarled up at him. “I am Chicago PD. You will call 911 right this now, tell them ‘Officer Needs Assistance’ and give them my name, Corporal Angela Ibanez, badge number 17114.”

The lifeguard, looking stunned, was handed a phone and he began to dial.

In the pool, Angela was speaking to the two kids.

“If you continue to struggle, I will charge you with resisting arrest as well as sexual assault, do you understand me? Now, turn around and then stay right where you are. Don’t make me chase you down.” she snarled at the boys.

The twins had made it out of the pool, both crying and the hugged me and I tried my best to calm them down.

From the entrance to the pool area, a man in a suit was hurrying our way, panic on his face.

“What is going on here? I am the day manager, Walter Riggins.” he said, looking at the lifeguard.

Angela pulled herself out of the pool, drawing all eyes to her. She held up a finger to the manager and bent down again to address the boys.

“One at a time, out of the pool and sit on the edge. Any funny business and I will make you wish you had never met me.”

Once the boys were out of the pool and sitting on the edge, both looking frightened, she straightened and looked at the manager.

“I am a police officer. I witnessed these two sexually assaulting these young ladies and one of them added battery to the charges. Your lifeguards were nowhere to be found until it was all over.” she said, glaring at the man.

Riggins, his eyes wide, gave the lifeguard a look that didn’t bode well for his future, and turned towards me.

“Are these your daughters, sir?” he asked diffidently.

“Nieces. My sister has penthouses A and B, and these are her daughters.” I told him, watching his face grow pale.

“The Falcones.” he said quietly, shaking his head.

Turning to Angela, who was standing there looking unbelievable with the water dripping from her body, he nodded at the boys.

“And them?”

“I don’t know yet. I won’t try questioning them without backup. They will need a guardian or other representative as well.” Angela said, then nodded towards the door.

Two cops, a talk black male officer and shorter, Hispanic-looking female officer, came through the main doors and waved to her.

When they reached the group, the woman grinned at Angela.

“You find trouble even on your day off, Angie, and still manage to look fine as hell doing it.” She laughed.

“Hey Lupe. These two boys were groping the twin girls there, then Tweedle Dee here,” she nudged the blonde kid with her knee, “held one girl while the other was dealing with her sister. Tweedle Dumb,” she said, indicating the other one, “struck the sister in the face before I could intervene.”

The male officer was already hooking the two boys up with cuffs, and stood them up. “We can take them, but you will have to come it to give a statement.” he said.

“I know, thanks for the help, Carl. I will come in once I get some clothes on.” she said, laying a hand on his bicep.

“So, gentlemen, do you have names?” he asked the boys as he led them off, the manager following close behind.

Angela came over and crouched down, looking at the girls.

“Are you two okay? Do you need to see a doctor? “ she asked gently, her eyes taking in the red marks on Amy’s cheek.

They just shook their heads and huddled closer to me.

“Angela, I don’t know how to thank you. I felt pretty damn helpless when that happened.” I said, shaking my head.

“No worries, Mr. Weaver, it was my pleasure to help out. It was an honor talking with you today, and I hope to do it again some time, but I think you should take these ladies upstairs so they can unwind.” she said with a smile. “Just call if you every need anything, I am in apartment 215 and the switchboard will put you through.

Angela nodded to the girls and walked off, back to her lounger. The girls watched her go, then turned to look at me.

“Are you two okay, really? That scared the hell out of me.” I admitted, looking them over.

“We’re okay, Uncle Dave, but we want to go upstairs.” Mina said, her lower lip quivering.

“Let’s go get your wraps, then we can go and see what we can do to make you feel better. I’m thinking ... ice cream?” I said hopefully.

They just rolled their eyes.

“WHAT?” Sophia was out of her chair, her fists clenched and the cords in her neck standing in stark relief.

“Mom, it’s okay! We’re okay! There was a lady police officer who kicked their butts and arrested them. She was all, BIFF! Pow! and had them up against the wall.” Amy said, rubbing her cheek.

Sophia was at her side in an instant, examining her cheek and kissing her softly.

“Let’s get some ice on that, baby.” she said, drawing the girl into the kitchen.

Mina followed them, peeling off her bikini top.

“Mom, I need some too.” she said quietly, then burst into tears at the expression on her mother’s face. “I didn’t tease them or anything!” she cried, misinterpreting the anger there.

“Oh baby, no! I am not mad at you, I am furious at the animals who think they can put their hands on a woman like that! Oh, my sweet babies!” she cried, pulling the two into her arms and crying with them.

I sat there feeling more useless than ever, and more frustrated than I had been since ... well, since I was in the hole. I couldn’t prevent it, I couldn’t stop it when it happened and I was sitting here, unable to do anything to help with the fallout.

I wanted to hide, to go into my room and shut the door, but I stayed. I watched as their mother soothed their hurts and kissed away their tears.

When the girls came out, they came to me for comfort too.

I tried to apologize, telling them how sorry I was that I couldn’t help, but they said they understood. I still felt like shit, but I wasn’t about to put my feeling sorry for myself in front of their need for comfort. This was about their pain, not mine.

“I know something that will make you girls smile.” Sophia said, her eyes still red though her cheeks were dry now. “Follow me.”

She led them to the rear of the apartment and opened my door. There were gasps, and excited babbling as the girls rushed in. Sophia turned to see me sitting there and her brow knitted as she stared at me. She lifted a hand as if to ask, but I just smiled and started my chair in her direction.

The new bed was installed and Sophia had even put sheets and blankets on there. The girls were bouncing around and playing with the controls. The bed was split into two in the middle, with each side have independent controls to lift the head, the foot or the section that would be under the knees.

The twins were grinning and, when they saw me, the bounced out of the bed to give me hugs.

“We can sleep with you tonight now, right? Please say we can!”

“Anything you want, angels.” I confirmed, smiling at their child-like joy.

Sophia stood beside me with a hand on my shoulder as the girls climbed back on the bed. She smiled down and me and ruffled my hair.

Arranging things at bedtime took some planning. The grab bar was over the near side of the bed as you come into the room. When I pulled myself up into the bed, my right arm would be closest to the door and my left, injured stub would be on the side of the bed with the most room.

What ended up being the best setup, considering how sore my stub is, was to have Sophia on that side, with a pillow between my injured arm and her. She would lay with her head on my shoulder and my arm extended, with a pillow over the stub. The girls chose the side closest to the door and did rock, paper, scissors to decide who got my shoulder.

When we were all settled in, it was Mina who had her head on my shoulder, but Amy was spooned up behind her, her hand over her sister’s side and laying on my stomach.

Mina had her entire body touching mine., Her hand was on my chest, her firm breasts pressed against my side and her leg was over the top of mine. Sophia was on the other side pressed against me the same way, and all three were smiling at me.

I had no idea if this was going to work, but their smiles told me it was worth it. When Amy turned out the light. I could feel three hands collide over my groin and I started laughing. I was soon joined by the others, and I thought it was sweet when they all chose to hold hands on my chest.

I fell asleep to the sounds of soft breaths in my ears.

Sunday was a fun one!

It started with a big breakfast cooked by three beautiful, nude women who giggled and did everything they could to tease me as I watched them prepare.

Christine arrived at nine, latching on and giving me a soul-searing kiss before she even said hello.

Lucy called at nine thirty with news that they would be over in half an hour with all the mail bags. Sophia assured me that, after we decided how to tackle the issue, she could have the bags we were not sorting stored by the concierge in their storage unit in the basement.

When Lucy showed up, she had Selene in tow, and it was turning into a party! The four guys she brought with her were pushing carts supplied by the concierge downstairs, and they all took the time to shake my hand as I thanked them for their help.

Lucy climbed up into my lap while they were still there, letting them know, in no uncertain tones, exactly where she fit in to the picture. One of them, probably Marco, blushed and averted his eyes as they left.

Lucy perked right up and told the rest of the ladies how Marco had propositioned her and how she had shut him down. The cheers that greeted her tale made her blush, but beam at the others with pride.

There were twelve mailbags now, but we started with a last-minute delivery that arrived just before they left. The twelfth mailbag had a bright orange notice on the top.

“Contents have been opened and certified safe by DHS and the USPS Inspector.”

Inside was a note that said a package had not passed the sensors, setting off alarms. When that happened, all mail being delivered to me was scanned and anything that looked even slightly suspicious was x-rayed, then opened in a sterile environment. One package had been confiscated when it was determined to contain an improvised explosive.

There was shock on everyone’s faces as I read the notice out loud, followed by a babbly of concerned voices.

“Well, there are nut jobs out there. Maybe the fuckers who blew me up are mad because they missed one.” I said sarcastically, getting a ration of shit from the ladies in return for being so insensitive.

We chose the special bag first, and Sophia emptied it onto the floor of the living room. We sorted first by size. Packages went in one stack, large mailers in a second and letter mail in a third. Then, the letter mail was sorted into commercial mail, junk mail and personal.

Selene claimed the packages as her domain, Christine the large mailers and Sophia got the commercial. Lucy and the twins got the personal mail and they all agree to pass anything over to me that might be interesting.

I got the final say on what might be interesting, much to their mutual disgust.

Good thing too. Out of the first dozen personal mail envelopes there were three with photos inside. One was of a nice-looking woman in a formal gown, but two were definitely pornographic in nature.

Those brought laughs as the ladies made disparaging remarks and tried to duplicate the poses.

When Amy started growling about tracking someone down and making them pay, things got a little more serious. One of the letters was a death threat. We all paused to talk about it, and Mina suggested we categorize the letters in to Threats, Kooks, Misc Fun and Real.

All threat letters would be turned over to the police, and I figured it would give me a reason to contact Angela again. The kooks were passed around for amusement, unless they were dangerous sounding kooks, then they went into the threat file.

The real letters were set aside for me to read and respond to if I wanted, while the last pile was the most fun. The Misc Fun pile was filled with marriage proposals, pornographic proposals and other bits of insanity.

The packages contained a mixture of things. There were a few products sent out by companies who wanted my endorsement, some packages contained gifts from people who just wanted to give. One had a handmade scarf from a grandmother in Pocatello, Idaho, while another had a stuffed dog from a 3rd grader in Colorado.

The package contents were separated into keep, toss and donate. The keep pile was anything one of the ladies thought they might like to have, since products that were shipped without being solicited, in hopes of an endorsement, didn’t need to be returned.

A box with a new sex toy started a fun, and loud, argument between the women that had me both cringing and laughing.

Into the donate pile went the products and gifts that none of the ladies wanted, but that might be of interest to someone else. The last pile, the toss pile, was anything edible and anything too bizarre to donate. One package actually contained the skulls of four crows and the sender, who claimed to be a shaman, sent instructions on how to use them to ward off evil spirits.

Sophia had the commercial mail. Most was junk, but a few actually contained book and movie offers, a few product ideas and even several offers for substantial discounts on property, vehicles and other products that might be worth looking in to. As the business woman, Sophia wanted to examine these a little better and see if any of them were worth pursuing.

We got through the initial sort of just a single bag by lunch time when we decided to pack it in. Several ideas were called out when lunch was discussed, but I had other plans.

“Ladies!” I called out, breaking into the discussion. “I want to go out. I have been stuck inside, whether in the hospital or here, for months. I want to go out to a restaurant and I have some shopping I need to do.”

At the mention of shopping, all of the ladies chimed in, excited at the idea. It was agreed that we would do both, and we started cleaning up the mess we created.

Well, they did. I sat and watched.

“David, at the risk of sounding insensitive, do you need to use the bathroom before we go?” Christine asked softly, kneeling down by my chair and grinning at me.

I must have blushed because she rolled her eyes and laughed. “Christ, David, everyone has to piss now and then! I just thought it would be easier for you to do here than at the mall.”

“You’re right, Chris, but it is still embarrassing. I hate not being able to do things for myself and I would have been up the creek in a place without the ... um, amenities that Soph set up for me here.” I replied.

“Need any help?” She asked, smirking at me and looking down at my groin.

“Like what? Aiming it for me? I think I can manage.” I laughed, sticking my tongue out at her.

“Aww ... spoilsport.” she laughed, then her expression changed to something softer. “Come on, let me pick out a shirt for you to wear while you ... handle things.”

Before I got hurt, I never really considered the mechanics of a visit to the bathroom, but now that I couldn’t stand and only had one arm, things were a lot more difficult. If it hadn’t been for my exercise regimen, I would still be using a bedpan or, heaven forbid, a catheter. Now it was a one-armed pull-up, using my casts to spin me and guide my movement across to the toilet seat.

I had to pull down my shorts one-handed as well, and do my business before reversing the whole thing. It takes a hell of a lot longer than to walk into a men’s room and whip it out at a urinal!

When I rolled out of the bathroom again, Christine was sitting on my bed and she had laid out a polo shirt and a clean pair of shorts. Without saying a word, she passed me and went into the bathroom, coming back a moment later with a wet washcloth and a towel.

I remained silent as she knelt down by my side and reached for my shirt, watching her face. She had such a tender expression that I hated the thought of ruining it by saying or doing the wrong thing.

Christine stripped my t-shirt off and ran her hands over my chest and shoulders, smiling at me the whole while. Then, with her bottom lip caught between her teeth and an odd look in her eye, she swung the grab bar towards me, obviously wanting me on the bed instead of in the chair.

I pulled up and let her guide me to the edge of the bed, and watched her move the chair out of the way. She reached down and grabbed the waistband of my shorts, slowly sliding them down and maneuvering them around the casts that encased my legs from mid-thigh to my toes.

Using the wet cloth, still warm from the bathroom, she nudged my thighs apart and reached out to run the cloth between my legs. When my cock started to twitch and swell, she grinned up at me and, with a wink, whipped off her t-shirt and bra, leaving me staring at her wonderful breasts.

Christine was a redhead, her skin pale and covered by a dusting of freckles. Her breasts were pale too, and I could see a trace of the veins under the almost translucent skin. Her areola were a pale pink, with her small, pencil eraser sized nipples being just a little darker. They were hard now, sticking out in little points and she ran her fingers lightly over them.

“Are they okay? You haven’t seen them since we were what? Five? Six?” Christine sounded uncertain, nervous. They were a solid overfilled handful, looked very firm, with almost no sag at all, and I wanted nothing more than to get my hands, er, hand, and lips on them!

“They are beautiful, Chris, just like the rest of you. I wish I had known, I wouldn’t have wanted to wait twenty years to see them again!” I told her, looking her in the eye.

She blushed, the color spreading all the way down to her chest, and her smile told me I had said the right thing.

She quickly ran the cloth over my torso and under my arms before grabbing the towel and drying me off. Then, setting the towel aside, she leered at me.

“I think I missed a spot ... right here.” she said, leaning down and wrapping her lips around the head of my cock.

Christine was good at this, though I had never suspected. The last time we had discussed the topic, she had not been a fan and had lamented that her current boyfriend was pressuring her.

That was obviously not the case now as she made love to my cock. Her tongue was working overtime, swirling around the shaft as she swallowed me, one hand caressing the bit not in her mouth and the other massaging my balls.

Just the sight of her, head in my lap and her soft lips wrapped around me was enough to push me into overdrive. I had been hard on and off since Sophia had given me a blowjob the other day and I was already on a short lead.

“Christine, I am close...” I moaned, and she never even bothered to slow down. When she allowed the head to slip into her throat and I felt the tip of her tongue on my balls, all control was lost.

The first spurt went straight down her throat but she was quick to back off, sealing her lips around the head and letting the rest of my seed collect on her tongue.

When I had finished, the last drop being sucked out, she pulled back and, after making sure my eyes were open, showed me my cum on her tongue before swallowing. Licking her lips, I had to moan again. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen and the smile on her face, the lust in her eyes, just blew me away.

“I wish we had more time, but they are probably out there waiting for us. I will have this lovely cock inside of me, and soon, David. “ Christine purred, giving the head of my cock one last lick.

“Christine, you know I love you. I have always loved you, but we were just friends. I never knew you wanted more.” I said softly, reaching out to caress her cheek.

“Since we were about eight or nine, but you never looked at me like you did the other girls so I took what I could get. It used to kill me, and thrill me, when you would tell me about what you did with other girls. I would go home and jam my hairbrush in my pussy and pretend it was you. I am not pretending anymore, David.” She said, her eyes wet and her chin trembling.

“I am so sorry, I never knew! I thought you were not interested, so I behaved myself. You were always the prettiest girl in school, and the sexiest.” I told her.

She smiled at me, her whole face lighting up.

“We have another chance. I know the others want a part of you too, but I can deal with that. Some of you is better than the two decades of nothing.”

She helped me into a clean pair of shorts and into the polo shirt she had chosen, then bent down to give me another of her toe-curling kissed before opening the bedroom door.

I followed her spectacular ass, clad in painted on jeans, out to the living room where the other ladies were gathered.

I didn’t miss the knowing grins on their faces, but pretended to be oblivious until I saw Christine making a big deal about wiping her mouth with her index finger and then, slowly, cleaning her finger with her tongue.

When the rest of them burst out laughing, I just pretended to ignore them. Why that caused them to laugh even harder, I have no idea.

Sophia called down to have the van brought around and we rode down the elevator to the lobby.

We were surprised to find the day manager, Walter Riggins, waiting for us along with Angela Ibanez, now dressed in a smart business suit that did nothing to hide how extraordinary her figure was.

“Ah, Ms. Falcone, and your lovely daughters. I wanted to personally say how very sorry I am that your daughters were forced to endure such barbaric behavior this morning.” he said, almost genuflecting before Sophia. “And Mr. Weaver, I had no idea who you were this morning, please accept my apologies as well.” he added to me, though why he would apologize to me was baffling.

He turned back to the twins. “Ladies, the incompetent lifeguard who failed to intervene and keep this from escalating has been terminated, and his coworkers who were there have all been warned about being diligent in their duties. The boys were visiting a relative in the tower and that family has been informed that those young men are not welcome to return, even if they do get released by the authorities.”

“I should hope not!” Sophia growled, pinning the man in place with a well-place forefinger. “When I bought the two penthouses, it was with management’s assurance that this was a family friendly environment and that my daughters would be safe here.”

“We have never had something like this happen before, and please, we are taking steps to insure it never happens again.” Mr. Riggins pleaded, looking a little pale.

Angela stepped forward, smiled brightly at me and at the twins, and held her hand out to Sophia.

“Ms. Falcone, I am Corporal Angela Ibanez of the Chicago Police department. I was fortunate to be nearby when this happened and was able to intervene. We need to get a statement from Mina and Amy, and of course, from Mr. Weaver. When would be a convenient time for me to stop by?”

Sophia shook her hand, shot me a questioning look, then turned her attention back to Angela. “I am so happy to meet you. My girls told me what you did and I am forever in your debt. We are on our way out to run some errands, but if you are not otherwise occupied, I would love to invite you to lunch with us. For the statements, any time this evening would be just fine. You know where we live?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.