Unending - Cover

Unending

Copyright© 2016 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When you are the grievously wounded, sole survivor of a terrorist attack and your life is turned upside down, how do you move on?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Incest   Harem  

There was very little talking after that. Lucy was very enthusiastic, sucking my cock like her life depended on it. Her little hands were everywhere, stroking my shaft, cupping my balls and generally roaming all over my lower body. Christine, her eyes alight, stood and slipped the straps from her shoulders, her dress slinking down her body to pool at her feet. Underneath she was wearing thigh-high hose and nothing else.

She kicked her shoes off and lay back on the loveseat, her eyes on Lucy and her hands cupping her breasts, toying with the nipples. She saw me watching her and winked, then nodded to Lucy. “Be demanding” she mouthed silently.

Taking a deep breath, I looked down again.

“Lucy, stop.” I said, my tone serious. Lucy looked up at me, her eyes wide, but she froze, my cock laying on her tongue and her lips tight around the shaft. We held that tableau for several second and then I felt her tongue move, slowly licking that sensitive spot below the head. Her eyes held lust and challenge.

I reached down and grabbed a hand full of her hair and she froze again, her eyes wide.

“I said to stop.” I commanded, scowling at her. Her brow furrowed and she looked sad for a moment, then released me as I pulled her head away.

“I will not have you making a mess of my clothes.” I said severely. “Undress me.”

Lucy looked relieved and happy again, smiling as she immediately pulled my shoes off and started on my socks. I glanced up at Christine and she smiled, approving.

I stood to let Lucy finish undressing me and, when she reached for my cock again, I shook my head.

“I think you are a bit too undisciplined. First you defy me when I told you to stop, now you reach for something you have not been offered? Mistress Christine has been lax in your training, little one.” I said, looking down at her crestfallen expression.

“Christine, dear heart, you look like you are feeling a bit lonely.” I said, turning to see her smiling at Lucy, her amusement evident on her face.

“I am, David! I have missed you. Come here, sweetheart, let me show you how much.” she said, licking her lips.

“Lucy, assume the position and do not move. If you can show some self-control, perhaps I will allow you to service your Mistress when we are done.” I ordered and watched Lucy scramble, assuming the position she had held earlier. I watched with satisfaction as her pussy, now completely open, her lips swollen with desire and her juices literally dripping onto the floor. Her eyes were glazed and her panting caused her breasts to heave, her nipples looking so hard they had to hurt.

I offered Christine a hand and, at the wondering look on her face, grabbed two cushions from the back of the loveseat and lay them on the floor, right in front of Lucy.

Christine covered her mouth to hide her amusement, her eyes full of mischief and desire.

She lay back on the cushions, stretching and preening as I stood over her. “Yes, lover, take me! Make love to me, David. Fill me with that hard cock, make me scream.” she called, holding her hands out to me.

I knelt down, capturing her lips with mine, our tongues dueling. I broke free, grabbing her bottom lip with my teeth and letting it stretch a bit before dipping my head and capturing one nipple in my mouth.

I licked and sucked, then bared my teeth and bit, pulling and tugging at her nipple, stretching it until it seemed like it would tear, then letting it pop out from between my teeth and snap back. Christine was moaning and writhing under, me. I glanced to the right and, out of the corner of my eye, I could see Lucy’s eyes on us, her whole body seemed to be locked in place, quivering.

I kissed my way down Christine’s belly, nuzzling and licking, tickling her belly button with my tongue. When I got down to her swollen and wet pussy, I covered it with my mouth, sucking in her nectar. I began to lick and kiss, pulling on her lips with my teeth and then attacking her clit, circling it, sucking on it.

“David, please, I need it. I need your cock. Fuck me, lover. Fuck me!” Christine begged and I had to smother a grin. She was obviously horny, her pussy was flowing almost as much as Lucy’s but she was playing to her audience and I think that turned her on even more.

“My legs are tired, baby, so I want you on top. I want you to ride me, to fuck me.” I told her.

We switched places and Christine climbed on board, somehow managing to turn us a bit, giving Lucy a better view. When she slotted my cock at her center and slammed herself down, I heard two gasps, not one.

Christine had her head back as she moved her hips in little circles and slid back and forth, forcing her clit against my groin. Her movements were rubbing my cock just right, letting it slide out an inch and then forcing it back against her cervix again. I reached behind her and inserted the first knuckle of my forefinger into her ass and she lost her mind.

She became a wild woman, her hips a blur as she moved up and down, grinding in a circle and then up again, faster and faster. I began lifting my hips, adding my strength to her impalement and she froze, her head back and her entire body stiff as I ejaculated, bathing her insides with my cum. I watched, fascinated as her whole body shook, and then just seemed to collapse. She lay her body down, her head on my chest, and began laughing.

Her muscles tightened with each chuckle, doing amazing things to my still hard cock as she laughed and laughed. When she calmed down, she turned her head and began kissing me. My lips, my chin, my cheek, my nose and my eyes, anywhere she could reach with her lips.

“I fucking needed that like you would not believe!” she said, still giggling. “I thought my head was going to explode when I came, David. Jesus Christ, how the hell do you do that? I have never had a man make me so ... wanton, so slutty, so happy.” she said with a sigh, her whole body relaxing finally.

“Would you believe it is because I love you?” I whispered in her ear.

“Um hm.” she hummed, her breathing slowing as she came down from her high. Her body still quivered a bit, as if experiencing aftershocks.

“Ready for act two, love?” I whispered quietly in her ear, watching Lucy. The poor girl looked like she was going to pass out. Christine nodded and sat up. She slowly moved backwards until my cock popped free, a gush of fluids pouring out of her and onto the hardwood floor.

“Lucy, attend to your mistress.” I said, waving at the mess in Christine’s crotch.

The smile on Lucy’s face was beatific, lighting the entire room as she crawled over, burying her face in Christine’s leaking pussy with a growl.

I watched, fascinated as she licked and sucked, even sticking her fingers inside of Christine to drag out every drop she could find. I was a little unnerved when Lucy, having licked every last drop from Christine’s skin, lowered her head and began licking the drops from the floor.

“Pet, your master is still dirty.” Christine said, petting Lucy like a cat.

Lucy’s head came up, her smile still as wide as ever and she slunk between my legs, licking and kissing my thighs, taking my balls in her mouth one at the time and cleaning them. She licked around the base of my cock, then took it into her mouth. Half-hard, she got it all the way in, the head at the entrance to her throat and she began sucking and licking.

She even licked and sucked every drop from my pubic hair!

“Good girl, Lucy. You have proved you are well trained.” I said, reaching down and cupping her face. Her eyes were darting to my cock, now swollen again after her ministrations.

“What is it baby? What does my little one want?” I asked, teasing her, circling her lips with my thumb as she tried to capture it, to suck on it like a little cock.

Lucy turned to look at Christine for a moment, as if for permission. Their eyes seem to meet, and some invisible, inaudible conversation was carried out. Lucy looked back and me and smile, leaping to her feet and running out of the room.

I looked at Christine in confusion, but she just had a smug look on her face.

Lucy came belting back into the room, skidding and almost falling. She dropped to her knees in front of me, making me fear for her poor kneecaps. In her hands she held a tube ... of lube. The expression on her face? Pure, unadulterated lust.

I reached hesitantly for the lube and, as soon as she felt the weight of it leave her upturned palms, she flipped around, putting her shoulders all the way to the floor and her ass in the air. The right side of her face was pressed against the floor and she was watching me. She reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide.

“Lucy?”

“Claim me.” she growled, her voice unlike anything I have ever heard before.”

“We have played this game, with some toys I have. I would be her master, returned from travelling and I would claim her, make her my bitch, my slave.” Christine whispered in my ear, kneeling behind me with her hands on my shoulders and her breasts pressed tight to my back.

I turned my head, “She is so tiny!” I protested, but Christine was shaking her head, one hand reaching around to stroke me. “Fuck her, David. Claim her. She wants this, she needs this.”

I got up on my knees, Christine sliding a cushion under me to protect my legs, and reached for her hip. I ran my hand over her tiny bottom, so firm and so warm. Leaning forward, I kissed each cheek and felt her shiver. Then I kissed her little pucker and Lucy let out a whimper, her eyes closing. When I stuck out my tongue and pushed the tip against her, she whined, pushing back hard against it, her pucker opening and inviting me inside.

Christine had the lube and I held out my hand. She put a dollop on my fingers and I placed one against Lucy’s back door, letting her push back against me. My forefinger slid in easily, one, then two knuckles until it was completely buried. Lucy’s ass was shivering and her insides were milking my finger, as if trying to pull it even farther in.

I pulled out, added a second finger and sank both into her ass, faster this time, rougher, demanding instead of asking. I swear to god, her eyes rolled back and she came.

I grinned down at her. I was going to enjoy this!

I leaned back, pulling my fingers out and Christine was there, coating my cock in lubrication and pushing on my hips. I let the tip of my cock touch her pucker and Lucy pushed back against it.

I pushed as well and the head popped right in. In fact, I slid in, slowly but surely, but without stopping until my whole cock was buried in little Lucy’s tight, hot ass.

It was heaven!

It was hot and tight and so damn good, quivering around my cock like a huge vibrator. Lucy was in the midst of another orgasm and I pulled out and drove back in, slamming my pelvis against her ass again and again. Only her position, with her legs tucked up under her, kept her from falling over as I pounded her. She seemed to be going from orgasm to orgasm, never quite stopping. When I got close, I buried myself as deep as I could go and screamed out my triumph, filling her with cum, jet after jet.

When I opened my eyes again, and slowly backed away, my cock popped free and her poor little asshole, red and abused was gaping still, flexing and weeping as a little rivulet of cum spilled out.

Christine was there, easing the girl down to her side and stroking her flank, whispering in her ear.

“Master claimed you, Pet. He marked you and made you his. He owns you, body and soul now. You were so good, Pet. Master loves you and so do I, my precious little angel.”

Lucy, seemingly passed out, had a smile on her face and looked surprisingly peaceful.

I was exhausted and sat there on the cushions, watching the touching scene in front of me. That had been powerful and emotional, as gripping an event as I had ever taken part in.

Christine picked up Lucy as if she were a child and carried her into the bedroom.

When she came back out, she flopped down into the easy chair and looked over at me.

“Just ... wow.” she said, a whole conversation in that simple exclamation.

“Is she okay? I got a little carried away.” I asked, a bit worried.

“Okay? She’s in heaven, David! You were magnificent. You gave her exactly what she wanted, what she needed. When she wakes up, I bet you a hundred dollars she takes off her collar.”

“So, she can just do that? Take it off whenever she wants?”

“Of course, she can, David! You think we are really in charge here? Neither of us would ever willingly hurt that girl, she is too special to both of us. We do what she wants, not the other way around. She has a need to submit, and it makes her happy to have us order her around, to use her, but don’t ever think for a moment that it is anything other than her choice. We are supposed to be the dominant ones, but she holds the reins!”

I shook my head, not sure I really understood, but if it made little Lucy happy, I would do just about anything.

“Come on David, I need some serious cuddling time.” Christine said, pulling me to my feet. With her arm around my waist and her head on my shoulder, we joined Lucy in the bed, cuddling her tiny body between ours.

Morning came all too soon and I woke when the bed bounced. I opened my bleary eyes and saw Lucy, a huge smile on her face and a tray in her hands.

“Wakey wakey!” she called, then giggled when I growled at her.

“Awww ... is wittle David all gwumpy dis morning? Well, You can have this fresh coffee I just made ... or you can have a nice morning blowjob.” she teased, waving a cup of coffee under my nose.

I opened an eye and looked up at her smile and I had to smile in return. “What do I have to do to get both?” I asked, my voice a little rough, still.

“David, you can have both and anything else your heart desires.” she said, bending down to kiss me.

I sat up and saw that Christine was already sitting up and sipping a cup of coffee.

Lucy handed me my cup and gave me another kiss on the cheek, then pulled back the blanket and reached for me.

“Whoa, no, no, no.” I said, setting the coffee cup down and pulling her into bed, positioning her with her back to me between my legs. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head and picked up my coffee cup again.

She looked up at me as I took another sip, so I explained.

“We came straight to bed, little one, and that would not be a good idea right now.” I said, crinkling my nose.

She just giggled and snuggled back against me, placing little kisses on my chest. I finally noticed that she was not wearing her choker.

“Lucy, baby, little light of my life...” I said, raising my knees to cuddle her since I had a cup of coffee in my only hand.

“David, last night was ... wonderful. It was better than wonderful, it was ... it was magical.” Lucy said with a happy sigh, laying her cheek on my chest. “You were so, and Christine ... then I... “ she paused, seemingly unable to find the words. “If my poor bottom wasn’t so sore right now, I would ask Cat to put my collar back on me so we could do it all over again.”

Christine damn near spit coffee everywhere as she started laughing, pointing at me. Evidently the expression on my face was a sight to behold. Even Lucy, looking up at me, was overcome with a giggling fit and I was worried her laughter would cause me to spill hot coffee on her.

I carefully set the cup back down and hugged her to me as tight as I could. “I love you, Lucy.”

Monday dawned bright and early with Abby banging on the door at seven. I checked the camera on the door, then stumbled over and yanked it open. Standing there, bleary eyed in just my boxers, I scowled at the grinning Abby and let her in to the apartment.

“Remind me to get you a damn key.” I growled, heading for the bathroom. Abby just laughed at me, the disloyal wench.

When I came out after my shower, wearing a terrycloth robe, Abby had coffee ready for me and had brought the morning paper. There was the welcome smell of bagels being toasted as well, so I decided to forgive her.

I made a little detour on the way to the kitchen and brought in the laptop bag.

“Here, these are for you. Figure out how to sync calendars and contacts, would you?” I said, laying the bag on the counter.

I sipped my coffee and tried to hide my smile when Abby started squealing like a kid at Christmas when she opened the bag and saw the laptop, iPad and my old phone.

“The iPad has its own cellular number and the hotspot function is turned on so you can share with the laptop if needed. The usage is through the business account so if you are looking at porn, do it from free WiFi at Starbucks or something, okay?” I teased, grinning and the dirty look she gave me.

“A few more things. I need to figure out what to get my nieces for their birthday on the sixteenth, and you need to take the new office manager I hired down to the bank and get signature cards made so you can access the business accounts I set up. You get access to both, but not the trust, she gets access to just the office account. Last, but not least, you need to see Wendy Duff upstairs and sign the non-disclosure agreement. Now that you are my official personal assistant, you will have access to things I don’t want made public knowledge. My permits, my involvement with Security Inc, my personal affairs including my love life and so on.”

Abby nodded, taking notes on her new iPad. “Wait, you have a love life? I thought that was all rumors. I didn’t see you bringing any starlets back to the hotel.” she said, looking at me innocently.

“I was trying to avoid scaring you off.” I said sarcastically, then shook my head when she giggled.

I took another sip of my coffee and set my cup down. “Abby...” I waited until I had her attention. “This is serious now. My personal life is ... complicated. I need to know that you can reserve judgment and that you won’t talk to anyone. Outsiders would not understand.”

She sat down and clasped her hands on the bar top. “David, you are a hell of a nice guy, one of the good ones. I doubt seriously that anything you are in to would shock me, and I can guarantee that not a word of anything I see or hear will ever be heard by someone else.” She was convincing, but that didn’t make me less nervous.

“I hope so, Abby. Besides hurting me, that I could live with, it could hurt people I love more than life itself. That is not even counting the millions that would be down the drain if it caused this movie to fail.”

She looked exasperated. “David, are you a closet pedophile, kidnapping toddlers from the local park and using them at midnight satanic rituals?” she asked sarcastically.

I glared at her, but couldn’t work up any heat. “No, nothing like that.” I said, but flinched internally at the word pedophile. Legally, what I had already done, and what I would probably do, would be considered pedophilia, or at least be legally damning. That left out the incest issue which was a whole other ball of wax.

“Well, I am not going to guess, that’s silly, there are too many fetishes to name these days, but I am just going to say that as long as it isn’t illegal and everyone involved is there voluntarily, then why should I care?”

“Fair enough.”

At the office by half past eight, we opened the door to find Irene already there and the smell of fresh coffee brewing.

“Good morning, Mr. Weaver.” Irene said, standing up behind her desk, her hands folded in front of her. I saw she had already added a few touches. There was a silver picture frame on her desk and a small potted flower on the credenza behind her.

“Good morning! Please, call me David and I would like to call you Irene, if that is okay.”

“Of course, you can call me Irene, it’s my name after all. A couple of your writers are already here and they let me in. Fresh coffee is brewing and I brought donuts. The receipt is on your desk”

I glanced at Abby who smiled and headed for my office.

“Oh, Irene, that was Abby, I should have introduced her. She is my personal assistant, and my good left hand.” I said, waving my stump. “She will be handing all my scheduling, so if you need something, call her and she will know where I am, or at least, where I am supposed to be and when I will be free. She is going to take you down to the bank today and get you set up on the account I opened for office expenses. You will be able to draw petty cash for most anything, up to $500 a day, but I need you to keep receipts. Anything over that will require a second signature and you can get with Abby.”

Irene made a couple of notes, nodding.

“In addition, I will have her sit with you for a bit, she was the office manager before I tempted her away to be my assistant. She set this place up so you can blame her for everything that is wrong.” I said with a grin. Irene gave me that Mom look, you know the one. The look that says, “I know you are trying to be funny but I am not amused.” Sheesh ... tough crowd!

I shrugged and headed back to greet whoever had come in already. Abby met me at the door to the conference room with a cup of coffee.

Carol was there, but I had expected her to be. She was the team lead after all. Denise was in too, and they were sitting there with donuts and coffee, chatting and catching up.

“Morning!” I called as I walked in. “Any word from the studio?”

“Morning David! We got several compliments on the first draft and a note from Ari that he thought it was classy to deliver it in hard copy. He did ask about copy number one though, and sounded disappointed when I told him it was in your safe.” Carol said with a grin.

“We have half a dozen changes already, most of them technical in nature, and a request for a more detailed timeline. We are supposed to schedule some video conference calls with a couple of artists to rough in some story boards. It’s all electronic these days. Any chance we can get a screen large enough to use for tele-presence in here? A camera as well?” Denise added, looking hopeful.

“Talk to Irene, see if she can rent them. If not, I guess we’ll have to buy one. Also, get a decent speaker phone for this room. “ I said, then added as an after-thought. “You both met Irene, right? I assumed you let her in this morning?”

“She’s a winner, David. Just what you need in here.” Carol said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes, but I agreed with them. I turned to Abby, “Make a note, we need to get Irene up to speed on the Trust. Even when this whole movie thing is done, we are going to have to have a real person to deal with the trust paperwork and so on.”Marian and Barry come in just before nine, both of them sunburned but smiling, and we spent the first hour just chatting about the vacations, telling them about my trip to Los Angeles and generally catching up.

We spent the rest of the day, with a break for lunch, discussing the changes and working out the more detailed timeline. Abby left with Irene for an hour or so to take care of the banking issues, and spent the afternoon with her going over the office setup, billing and so on.

We were almost ready to call it a day when Irene came into the conference room after rapping on the door frame.

“Mr. Weaver, there is a phone call for you and I think you should take it.”

“It’s David, Irene, and I’ll take it in my office, please.”

“Yes, Mr. Weaver. I’ll transfer the call to your office, Mr. Weaver.” she said with a sniff, leaving the room as the writers all laughed at me.

I guess I told her!

“This is David.” I said, hitting the speaker button on the phone. Being one handed had drawbacks, like not being able to jot down a note if you are holding a phone.

“David, it’s Cassadee Pope. We met in New York?”

“Cassadee! Of course, I remember you. How are you?”

“Wonderful! My tour is almost over and I am looking forward to some real sleep! Listen, my label said you left a message for me to contact you, but things have been so hectic that I just plumb forgot. They said it was about my song?” she said, sounding nervous. “You aren’t upset about it, are you?”

“Upset? I was floored! Astounded even! Your song was absolutely wonderful, and I called to tell you exactly that.”

“Oh, thank goodness.” she said, sounding relieved now. “I’ve never written a song for someone I didn’t really know. My label said a studio had already contacted them about using it for a movie, and I figured that it had to be your movie, right? But that is one suit talking to another and I wanted to make sure you were okay with it.”

“I am totally okay with it and I called the studio folks as soon as I heard it on television and told them I wanted it for the movie. I was really touched by that song, Cassadee. You are an amazing talent and a wonderful person too.”

“Aww! You’re making me blush. Look, I have to go, the tour bus is packed and I have one more city. Can I call you again some time? I’d like to think that we could be friends”

“Absolutely. I am flattered and would love to hear from you again. Let me give you my cell phone number though, instead of the office number, that way you can get a hold of me even if I am not at the office.” I read off the number, and she gave me hers in return. We hung up, promising to keep in touch.

I dialed Sophia’s cell phone. They had been gone over the weekend, the girls going with Sophia to a grand opening for a project she had done in Springfield and they had stayed over to visit the Lincoln Library and Abraham Lincoln’s tomb.

“David!”

“Hey beautiful. How was the trip?”

“It was great! The girls got to get all dolled up and go to a big society function. They had a blast, pretending to be models as they charmed everyone in the room. We did the historical tour too, and that was almost as much fun. We missed you though. I don’t think more than an hour went by when your name didn’t come up.”

“You have no idea how good that makes me feel. The reason I called, beyond just wanting to tell you I love you, was to ask about the girl’s birthday. I have no idea what to get them! Help me, Sis!”

She laughed into the phone. “They have been complaining about their laptops being outdated, so I was leaning in that direction, but they have also been complaining about their clothes. They are teenage girls after all. Tell you what, if you want to get them the laptops, I won’t make you take them clothes shopping.”

“DONE! No take-backs either!” I said eagerly.

Sophia was laughing so loud, I had to adjust the volume on the speaker.

“You are such a guy! Why do guys look at clothes shopping as if it were torture?”

“Um ... because it is? Except for Victoria’s Secret, and then it is okay as long as I get to watch.”

“Such a guy. If we didn’t need babies, and a hard cock every now and then, we would make you illegal.” she joked. “Listen, come over for dinner. We miss you.” Her voice turned soft and I couldn’t refuse.

“I’ll be there. Can I bring anything?”

“Bring that new assistant of yours. You might as well break her in right and the girls are all up in arms about you having a personal assistant that they haven’t pre-approved.”

“Hmm ... but I like her. I don’t want them scaring her off.”

“Be here by seven, David, and bring some clothes.” Sophia said, sending me a kiss before disconnecting.

I looked up and Abby was leaning against the door frame. I had left the door open.

I just looked at her, then lay my head down on the desk.

“Should I change or is this okay?” Abby asked, amusement in her voice.

“You look great, Abby. Just fine. I, on the other hand, am going to wear something that will disguise the color of blood.”

After a stop at the apartment to pack an overnight bag, we made the drive over to Sophia’s apartment building.

We were let out at the main doors, Raul accompanying us until we got on the elevator, then telling me there would be someone downstairs on call.

As we rode up, Abby, obviously unable to contain her curiosity anymore, burst out with, “So ... you and your sister, you two are close?”

I turned to stare at her, shaking my head. This is not how I wanted to reveal this particular secret, but I suppose it had to happen sometime.

“Yes, very. And I am close with her twin daughters too.”

Abby’s eyes went wide as she considered the implications.

“Just keep an open mind.” I said, closing the subject as the elevator dinged to announce our arrival.

The front door of the apartment was open and as soon as we turned the corner there was a thunder of teen feet and a blur of color. I almost went down when both girls hit me at the same time.

Between the two of them and Abby, I managed to stay on my feet, but it was a close thing.

Both girls looked mortified when they saw what had nearly happened, and again when they saw Abby standing there, but I took the bull by the horns and gave each one a warm hug and a nice, not nearly chaste enough for relative’s kiss.

I introduced Mina and Amy to Abby, telling them that she was my personal assistant and was with me almost every hour of the day I was awake. She was going to be around so much that I was including her in my ‘family’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.