The Wrestling Match - Cover

The Wrestling Match

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2016 by Mystic47

Incest Sex Story: A sister helps her brother relax before the big contest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   .

He couldn’t sleep. The clock next to his bed glowed green numbers, 12:48 AM but he was as wide awake as if it were mid-afternoon. He slapped the pillow in frustration, he kicked the blankets to the foot of the bed, restless, sleepless, head full of what might happen the next day. He had a high level of anxiety because at 11 the next morning he was going into the first match against the State middle weight high school wresting champion for the last two years. Literally going to the mat. He had a solid chance to win the match but if he didn’t get any rest, he could get pinned in seconds. It would be just his luck to fall asleep while his opponent had him crushed to the floor. Tomorrow he could be one match closer to the State cup. Tomorrow he could be going home the loser. Tomorrow --.

He got up angry with himself and went to the kitchen for a drink of water. As he passed through the common room of the hotel suite he saw her profiled against the lights of the city, the curtains were pulled apart, she was looking down 12 stories to the streets below. He paused to look at her in the dim light that filtered through the window. It had to be his sister, she was too slender to be his mother. The room was dark but he could make out that she was wearing a knee length night gown, it clung to her intimately, the soft light from outside shown through the thin material revealing the swell of her breasts, the firm roundness of her butt. She was a more interesting view than the lights she was looking at.

He stepped up next to her, “Hey.”

She startled “Oh!” and looked up at him, “You scared me.”

“What are you doing here?” he wanted to know.

“I can’t sleep. I’m excited for you, I want you to win tomorrow and I keep thinking how cool it will be to have your name and picture in the display case at school. I can point it out to all my friends because they all think you’re like totally hot.”

He laughed lightly, “I am totally hot, I don’t need to see my picture to know that, I have mirrors.”

She snickered at him, “Your gonna lose tomorrow because your head is too big to hold up straight. I came out to get some hot chocolate, maybe that will make me sleepy.”

“What’s mom doing?” His sister was sharing the 2nd suite bedroom with their mother.

“Snoring, that’s why I’m out here, it’s a lot quieter. Why are you here, you should be resting?”

“Can’t sleep.”

“You want some chocolate too, I can make you some?” She didn’t wait for an answer as she stepped away toward the small kitchenette. He followed her, admiring the shape of her back from neck to legs, she had a kicking body and if she wasn’t his sister he would have been tempted to throw a few passes at her.

Hot mug in hand he went back to his room and sat on the bed cross legged, looking out the window and thought about the next day. He had watched several videos of his opponents, knew their favorite moves and holds and was thinking of counter-moves and leverage when the bed jostled. He looked up to see his sister settling down beside him, sitting on her heels, also facing the window. A quick glance at the clock told him 1:07 AM.

She had joined him for several reasons. She wasn’t tired, she knew he wasn’t sleepy, she knew he would be thinking about the match so with female intuition she sensed she needed to divert his thoughts, his focus. The air around him vibrated with tension and she wondered what she could do to calm him.

It came to her as a dawning, the growing of an idea, she knew what she could do to help her brother relax. If his mind was not on the upcoming match, he might get some needed sleep. Her stomach fluttered and her back shivered as if someone had traced down her spine with a fingertip. She settled on a goal, a mission, so she started, “Do you remember that time we went snorkeling in Florida?”

“Huh? Of course I do, that was just last year. Why, what made you think of that right now?”

She looked at him and made a confession, “When we were diving, snorkeling on the reefs, I always stayed behind you. I looked more at you than the fish.”

“Why? Were you scared I’d drown or something?”

Even under the veil of dark he could see her shade red as she explained “I liked watching you swim, how your back and legs moved and sometimes I could see the bulge in your trunks. I kind of got buzzed looking at you like that. Until then only one other boy ever made me feel like that, made me tingle, and that was Rick Mattson.”

He turned to face her, she had his full attention, “You got turned on watching me swim?”

She dropped her eyes and admitted her secret with a soft nod of her head. She murmured, “It wasn’t just the swimming part, it was the whole trip. We were always doing something together, you were always near, sometimes in just swim trunks or shorts and I liked watching your chest and butt too.” She lifted her eyes and looked into his, “I felt like a girl on a new date the whole six days, I kept thinking we made a cute couple.”

He studied his sisters face, the large gray eyes, pixie nose and full lips as she talked, he felt his nuts twitch, his dick tingled. What the hell was she saying?

“Yeah, well you weren’t exactly a troll yourself. I got up every morning wondering which bikini you would wear, the red, black, or the striped one. I like the black one the best, it covered about half your boobs and the cleavage shot was hot. I wondered why dad didn’t tell you not to wear it.”

She smiled, “Maybe he liked looking at me too.”

“Ugh, that’s so gross.”

“But it’s not gross that you were looking at me?” She was loosening up, becoming less tense as they bantered.

He too was becoming more comfortable as she led the direction of the conversation. “Not only no, but hell no. I liked the distraction, I kept looking for pubes around your crotch and didn’t see any so my mind played freely, imagining how you might shave, what you look like there.”

Again she blushed then slapped him lightly on the shoulder, “Fucking perv, there’s more to me than what’s between my legs.”

His cock had been gradually increasing in length and girth as he and his sister parried words. He uncrossed his legs, set the half full cup of chocolate on the side table and laid back on the large bed, propped against two of the four pillows. She moved off her knees then flopped down on her side, facing him, there were several inches of space between them. She grabbed the other two pillows and laid her head on them. She glanced across his profile and saw the outline of his swelling prick against the background of light through the window. He looked down her body from face, over the rise of her breasts to the legs protruding from the hem of the night gown. His heart picked up it’s pace. She lie facing him for a few moments then rolled to her stomach, rested her cheek on her arms crossed over the pillows, “Can you sleep now?” she wanted to know.

Of all the things on his mind just then, sleep was at the very bottom of a long list, his sister was at the very top of that same list. Her presence even dominated any thoughts of the coming wrestling contest. “I still have too much on my mind to sleep.”

“Like what, tell me what is running around in your dim little brain.”

His eyes slalomed down her back, up and over the rise of her ass then down her legs, “Like shouldn’t you go back to bed? I can’t sleep if you keep yakking at me.”

“I am in bed” she boldly stated.

“With mom, not here.” His cock had reached maximum strength.

She could see the effect her nearness was having on him, against the background of city lights his erection was evident. She paused, watching him carefully, judging the next words she wanted to say, to continue the mission she was on; her heart wavered with uncertainty as her mind was busy formulating the proposal. Once the thought was formed, her heart under control, her mind made up, she asked straight out, “You want to have sex with me?”

His eyes grew wide with surprise, his heart thumped, his chest froze, he couldn’t breathe for a few seconds as he searched her eyes for any hidden meaning or if she was teasing him. He saw nothing but honesty looking back at him, “You want;” quick shudder, “uh, I can fuck you?”

She didn’t answer him verbally; she sat up next to him and peeled off her night gown. In less than a few moments she was lying next to him wearing just a white thong. His eyes magnetized to her breasts, they were shaking lightly, her chest moving with nervous breaths. He sat up and pulled his shirt off then peeled his shorts down his legs. When he lay next to his sister again he was nude, his erection long and strong, pointed at the junction of her legs. She was watching him raptly as he took her thong and pulled it down, she lifted her legs and kicked free of the tiny garment then reached for him. He rose up and over her, she splayed her legs then with hands on his hips pulled him into place.

The end of his boner slid down then up the slit between her thighs, he stroked her several times, building pressure, building lust. He licked his hand to coat it with saliva then wet the end of his erection. She reached between them, held him lightly with five fingers then guided him to her entrance. When she felt the thick round head slip into her she moved her hand. He pressed into his sister until his nuts mashed against her cunt. She hooked her ankles over the back of his knees and flexed her hips up, claiming as much of him as she could then looked up into his eyes and said softly, “Yes, you can fuck me.”

He rolled his hips, thrusting, not yet believing that his sister had just offered herself to him without hesitation, without foreplay, without hours of seduction. She was watching him as he fucked her, her eyes were bright with some emotion he didn’t recognize. She looked as if she were enjoying him as much as he her. She wasn’t flopping and gasping, wailing or moaning like his girlfriend did but he could tell she relished what they were doing. As their bodies meshed and bounced she was heating up, her pussy softened with warmth and lust, she put her hands around his neck, intertwined her fingers and locked her eyes on his.

The pair coupled for several minutes, she didn’t feel the need to cause him to take new positions, to take his time, to seduce her or give her an orgasm. She knew from experience that the first time a boy screwed her it wouldn’t be a long, highly erotic union so she was ready and willing to let her brother cum without her own climax. She felt him sliding in and out of her cunt, she savored the feel of his stomach rubbing hers, she enjoyed watching his face as his passion mounted. She sensed her brother was near the end of her mission so she licked her lips, put her mouth next to his ear and offered quietly, “You don’t have to pull out.”

His eyes rolled up white, his body went rigid for a moment then he wrapped her ass with his hands and slammed into her until his balls crushed. She could feel him convulsing, her cunt got hotter, wetter as he came. He whimpered soft sounds of raptus as he finished fucking his sister.

She let go of his neck and pushed him over until he was lying beside her, he was panting with sexual exertion. Her mission was complete, she smiled at him “Feel better now?”

He rolled his eyes to her, “Wow, what the hell just happened?”

She laughed lightly, “You don’t know, am I your first?” She rolled off the bed then put her night gown back on. She tucked the thong under his pillow saying “Keep it, you can use it as inspiration because if you win tomorrow, you may not be able to sleep tomorrow night either,” her voice dropped to a soft, husky invitation, “and I’ll have to give you more -- hot chocolate.”

“Just like that, fuck and run?”

“Yeah,” she said matter of factually, “mom won’t sleep forever so I better go back.” She blew her brother a silent kiss then left him alone, happy with what she had done for him.

He fell back on the bed, onto a cold wet spot of cum that had dripped from her before she got up. His cock was still stiff, his mind full of his sister but he quickly drifted into a much needed sleep. As his eyes fluttered shut he the last thing he saw was the clock: 1:33 AM.

She couldn’t sleep, her mind was busy, reliving the last half hour. She gave her brother her body, let him screw her so he could relax and sleep. He needed rest for the tournament and she did what she could to help him unwind. Even though she didn’t have an orgasm she enjoyed letting him between her legs. She hadn’t lied when she told him he turned her on the year before and every once in a while since then she got tingles if the mood and situation were just right and he was near. She rolled her head to look at her mother sleeping in the next bed. The woman would be shocked to her very core if she knew her daughter had seduced her older brother just to mellow him out. At 2:17 by the beside clock the girl got up and went back to the other bedroom, to her brother, she wanted to make sure he was finally asleep.

He was lying face up on top of the blankets, his nude body illuminated by the weak glow from the city below. She stood next to the bed and studied him, after a quick inventory of him from face to toes she concentrated on the part of him that turned her on. His legs were slightly spread giving her an unhindered view of his balls which rested softly at the junction of his thighs. She shivered delightfully as she judged them to be larger than any of the four boys who had screwed her in the last two years. His prick was long and still half swollen with youth and energy, even while he slept it looked as if it could rise to fuck a girl in seconds. Her stomach tightened with sexual tension, she could feel her pussy warm and soften. She had to leave because if she didn’t she would get back on the bed with him for a second round of sex. He needed his rest. Back in her own room she quietly massaged her tits and fingered her body until she released the built up pressure. After licking the residue of her orgasm and his cum from her fingers she eased into a peaceful rest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.