Laura, a Mother's Nightmare - Cover

Laura, a Mother's Nightmare

by Dr Cumings

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Cumings

Fiction Sex Story: Mother finds daughter tied up pulling a train on a line of boys.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

(Fuck world is an alternate ‘time line’ just like ours but with one major exception, in fuck world there are no STD’s or aids or any other type of disease that might be harmful to a person that has sex with multiple partners who exchange bodily fluids.) Safe sex is an orgy in a bank vault.

Point of view distressed mother

Everyone has their own opinion as to which are the most difficult to raise, boys or girls, and each individual has very good reasons why their choice is the worst, but as a mother of two boys, one 15 and the other 14 and a girl 12, I can definitely tell you, for me its boys, especially if they have a sister like Laura.

It’s not Laura’s fault that she is as cute as a little girls come, with long silky blond hair, ice blue eyes, and milky white skin that practically glows in the dark. In addition she has a rather passive personality; so that once the abuse has passed she holds no grudge and keeps the events to herself, which encourages the boys to escalate the quantity and inventiveness of their playful pranks.

I believe my boys actually love their little sister, and they would be the first to defend her from whomever outside the family might decide to attack her in anyway, but they also live to tease, embarrass and aggravate her. They have played pranks that have left her frustrated and crying, but they never did anything hurt her physically, well nothing that the evidence of their abuse lasted more than twenty or thirty minutes.

There was the time when she was around eight or so they caught her coming out of the shower and had somehow procured a bag of close pins. The eldest, Bobby held her down while Kyle attached as many of the spring loaded devices to the front of her tiny naked body as he could. Somehow he managed to attach ten of the sixty two wooden clamps to her pussy lips and the rest to other body parts. Then they pushed her out the front door and locked her out.

Fortunately I arrived home from work within fifteen or twenty minutes of them evicting her from the house. I found her sitting with her legs spread wide in the drive way with a group of boys gawking at her as she cried.

I can’t tell you how many times I have come home with her stomping around the house, naked as a J-bird, demanding that the boys untie the rope from around her dresser so that she could get a pair of panties out, so that she could get dressed.

What I found most interesting was that her dresses were available and she could have slipped one over her head until I got home, or even wrap a towel around herself, but no, she chose to remain naked as they laughed and made fun of her and threatened to throw her outside again.

I have no way of knowing if there have been more of these naked events or not, but my guess is that they happen more often than they don’t.

Three times I have come home and found her tied up naked. Once she was spread eagle in the living room, legs tied wide to the couch and arms tied to the entertainment center. The other two times she was bent double with her legs tied behind her head and arms tied behind her back. The last time I found her like this she was ten and there was a carrot embedded in her ass and her pussy. She never complained at having been tied up and when I asked what had happened, she would just say it was an accident.

Her father has never found her in any of these compromising situations, but I have told him about these pranks after we have gone to bed. He never showed much concern; he just kept a boys will be boys attitude and would say that if Laura wasn’t complaining then it must not be a problem for her.

More often than not after these discussions he would have a raging boner and would proceed to fuck the shit out of me. Naturally I began to report these offenses more often and I would embellish and exaggerate the actual events as I understood them, sometimes making them up entirely.

These events have been slowly escalating in scope and quantity since she was three years old. We, their father and I, have mostly decided to let whatever happens happen until either our daughter either gets hurt or she decides she’s had enough.

That was until this afternoon, when I got home no one was in the house and there was no note saying where anyone was. I started to call Laura’s best friend Rebeca and while I was standing at the kitchen window that looked out over the back yard I saw a line of boys headed into the tool shed.

When I stepped out of the back door several of the youths at the end of the line saw me and scattered like stray cats. The rest who had not seen me were still in line, their backs to me. I quietly walked up to the last in line and looked over his shoulder into the shed.

I gasped. When I did that, all of the boys in line turned and saw me. For a second nothing happened. Then everyone pushed their way out of the structure, nearly knocking me down as they attempted to escape. All that is, except for the boy forcefully pounding his fat cock into my twelve-year-old daughter’s cunt.

She was tied on the work bench with a pillow under her so that her pussy was at screwing height and he was leaning over her slamming down into her pussy as hard as I have ever seen anyone get fucked and she apparently loved every inch of dick sliding in and out of her well stretched cum drooling hole.

They both screamed in orgasm and shuttered as the climax rushed through them. He kissed her on the lips and she mewled like a contented kitten.

Slowly he stepped back his cock slithered out of her and his sperm splashed out of her open cavity into a very large puddle on the wooden floor beneath her ass.

He turned expecting to see a line of boys behind him only to find me standing there bug eyed. He bent down, yanked up his jeans and dashed out the door. Then seconds later he stuck his head back into the shed and dropped a dollar into a coffee can next to the door. The tin can was so full the dollar he dropped tumbled off the pile and fell to the floor. He hesitated trying to decide whether to pick the dollar bill up or not, when finally he just turned and disappeared out our back gate.

I turned back to my daughter whose cunt was still draining into the puddle at my feet. Her eyes were squeezed shut as I assume she was hoping that when she opened them I wouldn’t be there, but when she did reopen them I could tell that she was disappointed that I wasn’t a hallucination brought on by an intense orgasm.

I didn’t say anything as I proceeded to untie her. I had to step into the puddle of sperm below her and it made obscene noises as I moved about the bench. When I finally released her she rubbed her wrists where the rope had cut into her.

She hopped off the wooden structure into the puddle with a splash that sprayed cum onto my pants suit. She stepped forward, bent at the waist to pick up the dollar and I could tell that her ass hole had been used by the boys as well as her twat.

She straitened and forced the bill into the can and then tucked the blue and white container under her arm and headed toward the house, leaving clearly defined barefoot prints on the stepping stones that led to the back door.

I followed choosing to walk in the grass hoping that I could wipe the sperm from my flats before entering the house.

As she reached for the door handle I yelled. “Hold it right there Laura. I don’t want a trail of sperm across my floor. I’ll get you something to clean yourself with. Just stand right there.

She responded. “But I’m naked mom. The neighbors can see!”

“You should have thought of that before opening your bordello.”

“I didn’t do anything mom. It wasn’t my fault.”

“That may well be.” I said as I passed her and kicked off my shoes. “But you sure are claiming ownership of that can tucked under your arm.”

She cast her eyed down and spoke in a very meek and subdued voice. “It’s not mine. Bobby was supposed to be back by now and he would have taken it. I have to give it to him when he gets home.”

“We’ll see about that.” I said as I snatched it from her grasp.

“MOM!”

“Don’t worry about it!” I yelled. “I need to decide what I’m going to do about this ... incident. You’re twelve for God’s sake!”

She hung her head and just stood there meekly pondering her feet aa the boy’s sperm ran down the inside of her legs and again puddling on the concrete porch she was standing on.

I entered the house and went to the laundry room. I found two towels that had been used that morning and a pair of panties that I think were mine, but since we are the same size it didn’t really matter. I carried them back to the door and tossed them to Laura.

“Stand on one and clean up with the other.” I instructed.

I went back inside and sat at the breakfast table and dumped the money out onto the polished wooden surface.

I counted the bills as I stuffed them back into the can. Laura came in as I placed the last one in the container. She looked at me with a question in her eyes. “Forty two.” I stated.

She walked over to me and said. “It would have been well over fifty if you hadn’t showed up.”

That stumped me. I didn’t know what to say in response to her apparent pride of having been fucked by forty two boys and had been hoping for more.

I handed her the blue and white can stuffed with one dollar bills and told her to go to her room.

Her face showed surprise. I don’t know if it was because I gave her the money back or if it was because that was all I had to say.

I needed her father’s input as to how to proceed from here, as for Bobby and I assume Kyle, they needed a discussion man to man with my husband Bill. Cleary Bobby is the instigator of the whore gang bang scenario, or at least that’s what I assumed. Kyle always seemed so quite.

The more I thought about it, the more I decided I needed to have additional information about what has been going on right under my nose, if I am to fill her father in on what has been happening in our domestic dwelling. So I went outside and picked up the towel Laura had left and my shoes. I took them into the laundry room and tossed the towel and several other items in the washer. I found another towel and wiped my shoes clean and dropped it in with the other items and started the machine.

Then I headed barefoot up to my daughter’s room. I knocked on her door.

Knock knock. “Who is it?” Laura asked from inside.

“Your mother.”

There was a long silence.

“May I come in please?” I asked in a controlled and calm voice.

“Come in mom.”

I opened the door and I could smell the cum that the boys left in and on her. She was sitting crosswise on her double bed, her back leaning against the wall. Her knees were up in the air and her feet were on the towel that she was sitting on. Her legs were together.

“Can we talk?” I asked.

She paused again and then asked. “What about?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.