Miami Beach Hotel Girl - Cover

Miami Beach Hotel Girl

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She blended in with the rich and famous like she belonged there as a birthright. Her roots of clay were well hidden under the facade of perfect beauty.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Carla was stretched out on her fluffy white carpet catching her breath after her morning exercise routine. She knew her hips and legs were her real money makers and she was determined to look her best both day and night to potential clients with an urge to taste strange, dark-skinned pussy.

Whenever she filled out any application for question sheet she always referred to herself as being of “mixed blood” or “other” because she was not light-skinned enough to pass for “white” and she was not sporting any African characteristics that would identify her as being “black”. She was the sort of person that never really considered a person’s skin as being the thing that defined their personality because she had seen black gentlemen and black pricks and knew that it didn’t matter if you were white or black or even a nice shade of brown it was what was inside that really counted.

She had two of her own siblings that had to be counted as “black” because her mom was of the same opinion and her children were evidence of her “rainbow” concepts in choosing their fathers without regard to skin tone.

Carla’s father was Irish and he was in the Navy that visited her mother’s native Dominican Republic on shore leave with money in his pocket and a hard dick inside his pants. She had a picture of him but he was dead after training accident that ended his life before he ever saw his baby daughter.

Her mom was a good mother but she spoiled her kids and spent all the money she made plying her illicit trade on the tourists and military types that visited her city of sin in need of female companionship. She had married one of them and that gave her the right to enter the country along with her children. Carla was actually born right in New York City in a hospital that asked no questions and gave out first class medical care to anyone that needed it and had no money or insurance to pay for it.

Their apartment was small and her mother could be easily heard taking care of business in her bedroom by all the little ones, Carla included and she grew up motivated to emulate her mother in her career choice to spread her legs to make her way in the world living on the edge of society just doing what came naturally in a true Capitalistic spirit.

Carla was wise enough to know she was without a doubt a whore but she was still a good Catholic girl and went to church every Sunday without fail and she considered she was also a good girl inside because she cared about people and she did her best to avoid the other vices that even well-respected spouses fell victim to out of boredom or lack of self-confidence in their own self-worth.

Her mom was passing as her “sister” to keep any questions about her age at bay and she had to admit that even though she was almost twenty years older she still had an attractive figure and she was quite skilled in oral and anal techniques that most males seemed focused on when cheating on their silly wives.

She was with her mom on a quiet Saturday morning getting ready for what she hoped would be a busy and prosperous weekend at the Ocean Avenue hotel circuit. Her mom had invited herself to join her on her explorations this weekend because her funds had been getting depleted with the purchase of “back to school” items for some of the kids. She understood how expensive that could be with one child and she imagined her mom was up to her neck in bills with three young ones still in elementary and middle school.

They were in a Spa in the South Beach area getting their nails done by a pair of pretty young Vietnamese girls who chattered away in their native language and spent a lot of time ending their sentences with lots of giggles. The girl that did Carla’s fingers was obviously still a teenager and she had practically no bosom at all. Strangely, that appealed to Carla because she had a thing for “no tit” females that liked to think they were boys humping her hard with imitation dicks strapped on like swords of justice. She knew her mom was not in favor of that sort of sexual fetish so she kept her deviant thoughts to herself and contented her demanding libido with casual touching of the girl’s pretty bottom and inside her legs almost up to her lace-trimmed panties that could be easily viewed whenever she bent over to her work at ultra-close range.

The girl invited Carla to follow her into the back area to use the special dryer for a fast dry of the nail polish and she purposely bent over right in front of Carla to give her a free shot at her pretty pink panties with a big wet spot from her carnal thoughts about doing it with her client where nobody else could see the extent of their mutual depravity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.