Men Strike Back: the Bad Girl Zoo - Cover

Men Strike Back: the Bad Girl Zoo

by Sterling

Copyright© 2016 by Sterling

Sex Story: Men had been oppressed for too long, so they struck back. They seized the right to rape. But sometimes women didn't fulfill their new subservient roles happily. They were bad girls. And some of the very bad girls wound up at the Bad Girl Zoo. There is much humiliation and sadism. The story takes place in the same universe as "Men Strike Back: the Right to Rape".

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Caution   .

Men were getting angry. They had been stripped of political power. They were the humiliated servants of women. There was also a fertility crisis that could be solved by lots of sex, but women showed little interest. Men’s efforts to redress their grievances were outlawed by President Chelsea Clinton as creating a climate hostile to women. Men still dominated the military, and when they couldn’t take it any more they took power in a coup. The tables turned -- and how. Among the rights men seized was the right to rape.

Women wear collars that track their hormonal state, and a green light means she’s fertile. An aid to the men in trying to make her pregnant and reverse the fertility crisis.

In the resulting society there is still crime. Men who commit crimes pay fines and go to prisons. So do women who commit property crimes or crimes against other women.

But women who commit crimes against men? Women who strike at the heart of the men’s revolution? They go to the Bad Girl Zoo.

This might sound like cruel and unusual punishment. There are several justifications. One is that all too many women who think in the old ways would say, “I don’t care, I’ll go to prison instead of putting up with all this sex!” For them, prison has to be a place where they can’t get away from sex. Where in fact their lot is more humiliating than if they just put up with the two hours a day of sex that is their duty in the first place. Second, men deserve to live out some fantasies that are a bit much to impose on ordinary women who are doing their best. And finally, well, they’re just women.

Some bad girls who aren’t too bad might end up in unusual situations, such as the sport known as “Chasing Tail”.


Howard: Here we are in another ESPN radio special, looking at new developments in the sporting world. We’re here today in Nashville to look at “Chasing Tail”. My colleague Bob has been investigating this. So, what’s this sport about?

Bob: It was inspired by the rodeo -- steer roping. For those who may not know about that classic, the idea is that a steer is released from the gate into a ring, and the cowboy is on a horse, equipped with a lariat. His job is to lasso the steer, then get it down, with three legs tied up, as soon as he can. A timed event.

Howard: I understand it was quite the event for cowboys. But of course there aren’t that many cowboys today.

Bob: That’s right, Howard. Chasing Tail is an event that appeals to your average man. The idea is to chase a girl instead of a steer. And instead of tying up the girl, his goal is to get her down, rape her, and ejaculate in her vagina as quick as he can. There’s no horse and no lariat -- girls aren’t that fast or strong. And instead of a dirt enclosure, this is done in a ring about the size of a basketball court, and like a basketball court it has a wooden floor.

Howard: We’re in the press box above the court right now. I see a pen over there for girls. They all look pretty nice.

Bob: Well, yes, that’s true. Sports are always better with beautiful women -- whether it’s as cheerleaders, gymnasts, or skaters -- and of course the sexier they are the more motivated the contestants.

Howard: They’re all in short dresses -- coming about halfway down the thigh. No shoes or socks or anything. Do they have panties on?

Bob: Yes, they have panties, but inside they’ve been prepared beforehand. A gynecologist has fitted them with a special cervical cap that detects semen and sends a radio signal. That’s what ends the round -- the signal confirming semen delivered to the cervix.

Howard: And now they’re leading one into the center, and her wrist is tied to a post.

Bob: Right. When the round begins, the cuff on her hand opens and she’s free.

Howard: Over here are the contestants, each with a numbered jersey on, and nothing else. And there’s a clock counting down -- it’s at 30 now.

Bob: That’s right, Howard. The clock shows the time to the start of the round, and you can see the man in the bullpen, stroking his cock. To be really quick, he’s got to have an erection and be not so far from blowing his load. The first phase is to catch the girl, the second is to get her into a fuckable position, but the third phase is the actual penetration, thrusting and ejaculation. Being fast on that part relies on his body being just about ready.

Howard: So the clock is counting down ... four ... three ... two ... one.

Bob: He’s off! She dodges left, then right, but he’s got her. She’s down, now he flips her ... left knee pin, right knee pin, down he goes ... thrusting, and ... Done! Twenty-six point one five seconds.

Howard: I noticed he didn’t pull out right away.

Bob: No, it’s traditional for him to take another few seconds of celebratory fucking.

Howard: So, how did he do?

Bob: That’s a good solid run for an event like this.

Howard: And now we’re seeing a replay.

Bob: Right, and that inset, that’s from the penis-cam. It waves around wildly at first, of course, then you see his quick left hand motion there to pull the panties to the side and open her labia at the same time and guide his cock in. From the main cam we can count -- it looks like ten thrusts until he ejaculates.

Howard: And his right arm?

Bob: He’s using the standard technique, with his forearm against her chest to both hold her down and give him stability.

Howard: What about that other inset?

Bob: That inset is from the cervix-cam. We see the cock tip come in about 5 times and then see the semen gush out. It’s usually dark in a vagina, of course. The thing’s got a semen detector, a camera and a light.

Howard: I noticed he helped her to her feet and gave her a little spank.

Bob: Yes, that’s become something of a tradition.

Howard: And now she’s being looked over by the ref.

Bob: Right. He can’t damage her physically -- if he does he’s disqualified. Blood is an automatic disqualification. It looks like she’s OK.

Howard: It looks like he stuck his finger up her pussy!

Bob: Yeah, wants to be sure everything’s fine in there too.

Howard: So the next girl is in place at the post, the next contestant is stroking himself. Three ... Two ... one.

Bob: This girl goes right, then left, then right again. She got away and is heading to the side. Wow, he’s having trouble with her ... There, he got her ... Already 33 seconds. He’s got her in position now, but he knows it’s a bad round. There -- he got his cock in finally.

Howard: He’s been fucking away for at least 15 seconds now.

Bob: Right, that’s pretty common. He knows he’s not going to have a fast time, so he’s just enjoying fucking the girl. But he has to finish pretty soon -- if he’s not done in 3 minutes then it’s all over.

Howard: I know I’m stiff in my pants watching him go.

Bob: Yes, me too. That’s pretty common for the spectators -- it’s a good spectator sport.

Howard: A few really deep, long thrusts, now a bunch of really quick ones and ... there’s the splat on the cervix-cam. The round is over! Two minutes and twelve seconds.

Bob: Not really competitive.

Howard: He helped her up, gave her a spank, then took a big squeeze on her breast there.

Bob: Yes, a breast worth squeezing, I’d say.

Howard: Here’s our next contestant ... Five ... four ... three ... two ... one ... He’s off! And -- no wait, the girl isn’t running away. She just lies down and spreads open for him! What does that mean?

Bob: Right, there, he’s fucking her hard, but that won’t count. We’ll see if he finishes or pulls out -- obviously if he comes then he would be slower to come in his replacement bout later today -- serious contestants wait at least a couple days between competitions. No, there -- he blew his load! Thirty-five seconds. I guess he decided he’d rather just finish fucking the girl and not worry so much about his time on the next one.

Howard: What’s this? The one ref has bent her over his knee and is spanking her ... He’s spanking her hard!

Bob: Well, of course they have to discourage the girls from doing anything unsportsmanlike. She looks positively defiant there, and they can’t have that.

Howard: So what happens now?

Bob: I don’t know as you caught the ref’s sign -- he flings his hands apart, then shoves one finger into the curled fingers of the other, in a fucking motion. They’ll put her in four-point restraints, with legs spread wide, and any of the spectators who want can just fuck her at their leisure. Most of these cute girls are protected against general fucking, but they’re not going to protect a girl who doesn’t play.

Howard: She’s awfully cute, maybe I’ll take a turn.

Bob: You certainly can.

Howard: That raises another question. Where do the girls come from? Are they volunteers?

Bob: There have been a few, and there’s talk of making a tournament of just volunteer girls.

Howard: But the others?

Bob: Convicts. In fact, we have one of the girls here today to join us. Come on over, Melissa, now’s the time. You’ve been out there in the ring. What’s it like for you?

Melissa: It’s not the most pleasant thing, but as a convict I have to pay back my debt to society.

Howard: How does it work? Are you sentenced to get fucked a certain number of times?

Melissa: No, they want to give us an incentive to struggle, so it’s based on time.

Howard: To play hard to get? That’s funny, ha!

Melissa: Right. They time us from the moment the door opens until when the guy has us down and controlled. Our sentence is measured in the total time for all the rounds we play, so the longer we can keep his cock out of our pussy, the fewer times we have to do it.

Howard: And how long was your sentence?

Melissa: 15 minutes. I’ve still got 45 seconds left to go.

Howard: Oh, and how many times did you get fucked for that?

Melissa: I think it was 23 so far.

Howard: Let’s see, that’s under 40 seconds on average. That first guy must have had her in control in like 12 seconds.

Bob: Some of them aren’t that good. If the guy gives up or is really bad, she still won’t get credit for more than 45 seconds per attempt.

Howard: So how do you feel about this, Melissa? Until the men’s revolution six years ago, this would have been totally illegal.

Melissa: Oh, I think it makes sense. We girls are made for fucking -- it’s what God put us on earth for. So if a girl commits a crime, she ought to pay. I’m paying my debt to society and try my best to abide by the law now.

Howard: And what was your crime, may I ask?

Melissa: I was driving 43 miles an hour in a 40-mile-an-hour zone.

Howard: Really? That doesn’t seem so serious.

Melissa: I can’t agree with that. It was a crime and I shouldn’t have done it.

Howard: On the outside you’ve got to get fucked a couple hours a day anyway, and I’m sure you got a lot of attention that way.

Melissa: Yes, I confess I did.

Howard: So given that, being in Chasing Tail is not much of a sentence.

Melissa: The sentence was going to the Bad Girl Zoo, so being in Chasing Tail was an option I jumped at.

Bob: The truth is, though she’s got the right repentant attitude, pretty girls like Melissa can get convicted of some crimes that would be overlooked in the rest of us.

Howard: 43 in a 40? Sounds like it. Chasing Tail seems like a fun sport, and they have to have a steady supply of girls. Well, thank you for your time, Melissa.

Melissa: My pleasure.

Bob: There she goes.

Howard: I could sure imagine taking my pleasure with her!

Bob: Yeah, she is quite the looker. And one of those girls with the right attitude. But an ordinary guy would have to win a lottery to get at her. You’re famous, she’d probably spread her legs for you if you asked.

Howard: Maybe. She’s one I’d rather do from the rear, myself. Nice and primal. And say, what about different techniques. Do any of the contestants try to mount from the rear?

Bob: It’s an obvious possibility, but it’s very hard to control a girl that way. She has too much latitude to move her hips around. A three-point pin with the girl on her back is the sure way -- arm across her chest, and one knee on each thigh. It really does immobilize her.

Howard: So we have a few volunteer girls and some who come as an alternative to the Bad Girl Zoo. Is that it?

Bob: No, actually most of the girls serve some time in the Bad Girl Zoo and then come here. It’s a pretty good assignment. Some girls work up to it if they’ve done most of their time and been model Zoo Girls.


The zookeeper looks at one of his charges. Anne Johnson. She’s in a square cage that’s 8 feet on a side. There’s a cot, a toilet, a little sink. She’s naked, of course. It’s warm enough in the Zoo that the bad girls don’t shiver. There’s an exhibit label outside her cage. “When a man was exercising his right to Anne’s body, she bit him! She bit his arm hard. It made a nasty wound that required the poor man to spend weeks in the hospital.”

She’s a hot girl, with a nice figure, blond hair and a pretty face. Narrow waist, pronounced hips. Like most zoos, some exhibits are more popular with visitors than others. Mundane inmates of the Bad Girl Zoo may never see a visitor. There are of course many such zoos scattered around the country.

A gang of teen boys approaches the exhibit. They read the exhibit label.

“Anne, you’re a very bad girl,” says a boy.

“I know. I did a terrible thing,” she answers meekly from her seat on the bed.

“Come over here,” says one.

She approaches. She stands by the bars -- quietly, submissively.

“Oooo, stick those boobs through the bars!”

She sticks her right boob through as best she can. The boy grabs it roughly and squeezes, then pulls the nipple hard. Anne winces.

When he’s done another takes her hand and pulls her arm through the bars.

“We allowed to bite?” he asks the zookeeper, who shakes his head. “No ‘eye for an eye’?” The zookeeper doesn’t respond.

“Well, here, feel my dick,” he says, whipping it out. She strokes it gently.

“I want a blow job!” says another.

“You crazy? She’d bite it off!”

“I can see why you’d be nervous,” she answers quietly. “But I am reformed. I would be happy to give you pleasure with my mouth.”

“No, I’m not chancing it.”

“Hey, what about fucking her. She could get her rear right up against the bars. Does that work?” he asks, looking at her and then the zookeeper.

“It works,” she answers, “and I would be happy to do that for you.”

“Your dick’s got to be long enough, though,” says the zookeeper.

“Well, let’s see,” says the boy, “Mine is as long as the next guy’s.”

Anne kneels and presses her rear end up against the bars.

“Hey, let me fuck her with my fingers before you make her cunt all slimy,” says another. He sticks his finger in and pulls it out.

Another thinks it’s a great idea, and does the same.

Anne winces as one boy removes his finger. “Scraped her with my fingernail,” he says with a sneer.

They look at the zookeeper, who shrugs.

“OK, let me at her!” says the boy who asked for the fuck. He pulls down his trousers and briefs and gets behind her. She looks over her shoulder and moves her butt up a little higher, apparently trying to make it easier for him.

He sticks his cock against her pussy lips and it goes in.

“Way to go, Mike!” says a boy.

“Oh, yeah!” says Mike. He’s got his hands through the bars holding her butt in position as he fucks her. But he can’t get a very deep penetration. After a while he says, “Hey, there’s lots of other exhibits too.”

“I gotta take a leak, and I think she’d look good with piss all over her face, don’t you?”

The other boys don’t react, but a couple steal glances at the zookeeper. “It’s permitted,” he says.

“OK, Annie baby. Turn around, kneel on the floor, head up.” He pulls his cock out. “You bad, bad girl!”

“Oh, yeah, she deserves it,” says a boy.

“Open wide,” says the boy, and Anne opens her mouth, though her eyes instinctively shut. The boy lets loose, peeing in her open mouth for a couple seconds, then aims it to cover her face and hair with pee.

“Oh, yeah, the naughty bitch!” says a boy.

As the pee drips off her, Anne says, “I deserve punishment for my terrible crime.”

“Come on, let’s go,” says a boy.

A boy looks at the pee on the floor and at Anne’s wet hair and face, then at the zookeeper. “Does it just stay like that?”

“I’ll clean it up when you’ve gone,” Anne says.

“Bye, bitch,” say the boys in ragged chorus.

The zookeeper remains behind. “Good job, Anne,” he says with a sweet smile. He catches a flash of anger in her eyes. There’s still a drip of golden pee on one eyelash.

He hands her some rags for the clean-up, and she sets to work.


The zookeeper is in charge of several exhibits, but the others are all quiet just now. Before long a single guy comes along and reads Anne’s exhibit label. “Oh, what an awful thing to do!”

“I am so sorry. I regret it every hour of every day.”

“Can I slap her? While I fuck her?”

“Inside the cage?”

“Yeah.”

“You can’t slap her too hard. You can go in, but it’s at your own risk.”

“How much risk?”

“We can’t predict. She’s been very good for, uh, three weeks now, but you never know.”

“I committed a terrible crime and must pay. I will submit to whatever you want,” she says.

“OK, let me at her.”

The zookeeper unlocks the door and the man enters.

“Back on the bed. Spread your legs. Good girl.” He pats her head.

He slaps her across the face, and then slaps her again. She yelps. He grabs her nipples and pulls up from her chest until they are stretched taut. The zookeeper sees her wince, but there is no need to intervene.

“Ah, this is hot!” says the guy, ditching his trousers and underpants. He moves into mating position and surges his cock into her pussy.

“Oh, you got a nice one,” he says. “Nice and hot and slick. You been in this pussy?” he says to the zookeeper, over his shoulder.

“Yes, now and then,” the man answers. “It is a very nice one, I agree.”

“Ah, you’ll be a good cum dump,” says the man, fucking away in earnest. After a minute, he says, “But ooo, this will be extra hot.” He pauses and says sweetly, “Look at me, Annie dear.”

She looks at him with a small but forced smile as he pounds away. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, you bitch, you dirty cunt, you...” He grunts with pleasure and at the same time spits in her face once, then again. Anne recoils. Then the zookeeper hears him snorting mucus from his nose into his mouth, ready for a juicier delivery.

All at once Anne says, “No!” writhing beneath him and pushing him off, then landing a punch on his face.

“Anne!” shouts the zookeeper.

The startled man looks at her, stiff cock shrinking.

Anne says, “Oh my God, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened ... You can spit on me all you want or finish me off ... here, go ahead?”

“Likely story. Kind of broke the mood, though, you bitch.” He turns to the zookeeper. “Hey, you said she’d been good.”

“She had. I also said it was a risk. I guess she couldn’t take the idea of you spitting goobers on her face.”

“It’s legal, isn’t it?”

The zookeeper lets the man out of Anne’s cage and locked the door behind him. “Yeah, it’s legal. She’s just got a problem with self-control. You OK?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he says. The zookeeper sees a bruise forming under his eye.

“What happens to her now?”

Anne looks up from where she sits huddled on the edge of the bed, and the zookeeper looks into her pleading tear-stained eyes.

“I bet she’s off to 4-point restraints now. Arms and legs fastened tight so she can’t do that.”

“No!” cries Anne from the bed.

“Ahhh, shut up, bitch! How long she in for?”

“Most sentences are indeterminate. Until they are rehabilitated.”

When the man goes, the zookeeper talks into his intercom. When he’s done, he turns to her. “Oh, Anne. I am so disappointed in you. So very disappointed. What did you just do?”

“I didn’t mean to! I apologized!”

“I asked what you did,” says the zookeeper with a hint of threat.

“I punched the guy.”

“What else?”

“I interrupted the mating act ... I’m sorry.”

“You’re off to 4-point restraints.”

“What? Really? You were serious?”

“The supervisor confirmed it. What do you expect, whacking that nice man who was trying to give you a baby?”

‘But he ... he spit in my face! And was going to do it again!”

“So? You’re just a woman. A woman who brutally bit a man.”

“I ... but...”

Two employees in uniform arrive.

One says, “Off to the 4-point restraint exhibits, Annie poo. We’ve got a cell prepared for you.”

“Shit,” says Anne under her breath.

“Come over here for your shot,” says the zookeeper.

“Shot? I’ll go peacefully, I promise!”

“You think we’ll take a chance with you? No way.”

“You going to put me out? I get a headache for hours after a shot.”

“Anne, hurry up. We also have dart guns,” says the zookeeper.

Anne trudges over to the bars, miserable and defeated, gets down on hands and knees and presses her ass against the bars.

“She’s pretty hot,” says the first helper to the other. “You want to do her when she’s out? I know you like that sometimes. Give her an injection the fun way?” He laughs.

Anne looks around and sighs. “I would be delighted if you tried to make me pregnant while I’m unconscious.”

“Good girl,” says the zookeeper with a smile. “There’s hope for you yet. But you don’t get unconscious, you just get paralyzed,” he says. “You’ll be aware but unresponsive.”

He swabs Anne’s left butt cheek with alcohol and then slides the needle in and presses.

Seconds later, Anne collapses onto the floor.

The zookeeper unlocks the door, and the two helpers go in.

“I want to take her, I do,” says the second helper. “You mind?” he asks the zookeeper.

There is nothing wrong with fucking bad girls any time, but doing so on the job when you have another assignment to do isn’t allowed. “As long as you’re quick,” says the zookeeper.

“Help me get her up on the bed,” says the second helper, and the two haul her up and into position, flat on her back, legs spread wide.

The second pulls his pants down past his knees and mounts. “How about a kiss, Annie?” he says, puckering his lips and kissing her cheek. “No?”

The only muscles of Anne’s that sort of work are her eyes. She blinks and looks at him.

“OK, a simple fuck will be just fine.” He mounts and thrusts. The zookeeper and first helper watch.

“Nice pussy, Annie,” he says, fucking harder and faster... “Oh yeah, oh yeah ... There you go!” he says with a gasp, and withdraws seconds later.

He rests 10 seconds as his cock shrinks and then pulls up his pants.

The first helper takes Anne’s wrists in his hand and lifts them up over her head. The second takes her feet. The zookeeper detaches Anne’s exhibit label and takes it along. They set off walking.

“I kinda had hopes for Annie,” says the zookeeper. “But the temper. They can’t control their tempers.”

The first helper says, “Yeah, all too often. They couldn’t on the outside, which is how they got here. And now they can’t again.”

“Guy spit in her face, was hocking up some goobers to spit next.”

“Oooooo,” says the second helper with a wince.

When they get to the four-point cell, they lay her on the bed but don’t tie her down. The zookeeper gives her another injection -- an antidote. he leaves and locks her cell, and the three wait for to wake up.

“There she is,” coos the zookeeper. “Up from her nap.”

Anne lifts her head and looks at him groggily, then drags herself to a sitting position. She looks around at her surroundings. It’s a smaller cell, and the wide 4-point bed takes up half of it.

“Time to pee, sponge off and get ready for the rack.”

“Hey, she’s going to need a test run, right?” says the first helper. “Can I do her?”

The zookeeper shrugs. “Sounds good. Anne, hurry up with the peeing, and just do around your pussy and we’ll show you how to get yourself locked up.” Her pussy is leaking a little bit.

Anne quick sits on the pot and pees, with the tiniest flash of shame as she sees the three men watching her. She then takes a cloth, wets it in the sink and wipes all around her womanly parts.

She gets up on the bed. The zookeeper tells her how to fasten the restraint on one ankle, and then the next, and then her left hand, leaving only her right free. He then lets himself into her cell and stays outside the swinging radius of her right arm. She dutifully has her right arm resting in the restraint and he snaps it shut.

The first guy enters and takes off his pants and underpants. “Annie, repeat after me. I am a terrible girl who did a horrible crime.”

“I am a terrible girl who did a horrible crime.”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“I want you to fuck me.”

She dutifully repeats each phrase. He mounts her and inserts. “I want you to ejaculate in my vagina ... I want you to make me pregnant.”

The zookeeper mounts her exhibit label in the bracket outside the new cell.

“Ah, you slut, you feel good inside,” says the man whose penis is currently pumping in and out of her vagina.

“Doesn’t she?” says the second helper.

“Her pussy wants it so much I just think I’ll have to ejaculate!” says the first.

“Thank you for trying to make me pregnant,” says Anne softly.

“My pleasure,” says the man, “it is a great ... pleasure ... INDEED!” He holds himself deep as he unburdens himself of semen.

A second zookeeper arrives, the one assigned to this section of the zoo. “Sorry I got delayed with Suzanne. I see you’ve got Anne set up. And she’s fertile.”

The zookeeper looks at her collar, with its green light shining. “Ah, the light just came on! I guess you entered the daddy lottery without knowing it,” he says to the first helper, who has by now pulled on his pants again.

“Oh, yeah!” he says, seeing the green light.

Anne instinctively looks but she can’t see her own collar.

“Well, goodbye Annie,” says the zookeeper. “I hope you enjoy your new home. Maybe if you are a good girl I’ll see you back in the other wing some day?”

“I will try,” says Anne. “Thank you for everything you’ve done for me, and I hope I am worthy to be in your part of the zoo again some day.”

The second zookeeper murmurs, “She’s a hot one. I think I’ll enter the daddy lottery myself as soon as my shift is over.”

The helpers disperse and the zookeeper returns to his area.


The zookeeper’s assignment today is the specialty exhibits. A dozen guys have gathered for the 10:15 tour.

The specialty exhibits feature a series of long and thin enclosures. The back ends are outdoors, separated from adjoining exhibits by wire mesh fences. The near ends by the visitors’ corridor are sheltered from the elements. The outdoor portions are on a gentle rise, so the visitors can see the girls wherever they are.

The zookeeper pauses outside one such enclosure. It is a warm, sunny day. The girl sits way back in her enclosure, naked of course. “Amanda is on a drug regimen where she is unable to urinate unless a penis is firmly seated in her vagina. So when nature calls, she has to find a man to screw her. However, when a penis is in that position, she has no bladder control and pees at once. And her crime? After a man had taken his pleasure with her and was relaxing with eyes closed, she got up, found a knife and stabbed at his private parts.”

Most of the men shift uneasily, and many hands find their way to the front of their pants in the instinctive protection reaction.

“Fortunately she missed everything truly vital and the knife only went in an inch or so.”

There is a platform bed with a thin mattress down near the door to the visitors’ corridor. There is also a sink and a stack of towels. Some ways up the enclosure is a clothesline, and a sheet and several towels blow in the breeze.

“Most men like a thick flannel sheet, and naturally it’s Amanda’s job to clean everything up. Anyone interested in her?”

“I might be...” says one guy.

“Sign up for a time if you’d like. There will be a live demonstration at 2:45...”

The zookeeper leads the group on. “The girls in these next two cages are called Rover and Spot, and they are similarly configured. We arrange it so they really need to pee on a staggered basis.”

“Are those their real names?” asks one of the tour group.

“No, just nicknames. You can see their real names on the exhibit description panel. Amanda’s called ‘Fido’, but somehow I just call her Amanda.”

The group begins to move.

“We do have a drug available so that a girl can only move her bowels under the same circumstances. Very loose bowels. It’s not very popular with spectators, though, so we don’t have any girls set up with that. It only happens by special advance request.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.