My Journey - Book 3: Bows - Cover

My Journey - Book 3: Bows

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Chapter 38

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38 - In the wake of Thanksgiving weekend, Matt's family learns to cope with the new reality as they clean up and face the aftermath of Exile. Follow Matt's road to recovery as they all wonder what comes next and dread the answer. Christmas is coming and each of them separately wonder whether it will be a time of celebration or mourning.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

The other three were surprised by that and I could see looks passing back and forth between them.

I hated this. It was the one thing I’d dug my heels in about when the girls were trying to earn back their collars. Now that they had them back, I didn’t want to put that punishment back on them. I was caught though. She said she needed it and I could see in her eyes that she meant it. I always swore that I’d do whatever my girls needed whether it was something that I wanted or something that would hurt me to do. I couldn’t make this different. I took a deep breath and finally nodded. It was the last thing in the world that I wanted to do and I wished to God I’d just come back into the room and kept my fat fucking mouth shut, but here we were. “How much of him do you need?” I asked, defeated.

“All of him,” she said certainly.

I shook my head. “You’ve never seen ALL of him,” I told her. “Beck’s never seen all of him. Hell, Hanna’s come closest and she hasn’t seen nearly all of him.”

“How much is there to see?” she asked, surprised.

“Bad Matt has a plan for if Marlene Garrett gets acquitted on a technicality,” I told her flatly. “It involves parts of Miranda’s collection I don’t normally allow him to touch.”

She looked a little alarmed at that. “Are you going to kill her?” she asked reluctantly.

“I’m hoping we never have to find out,” I said honestly. “But if she gets off, then yes, she’s going to die. It will be slow and painful and tortuous. She’ll be horribly disfigured and whatever coroner is assigned to do the autopsy will determine that the guilty party wasn’t a human being. The funeral director will refuse to even try to restore her for the funeral. I’m hoping that I’m mostly done medical school by the time her trial is done, so that if she IS set free, I can keep her alive long enough to know the full extent of the suffering she’s caused.”

“I don’t think I need quite that much of him,” she said faintly.

“No, I didn’t think you would,” I agreed. “Now it becomes a matter of how much of him you need. What Beck’s seen, what Hanna’s seen or do you need to go farther?”

“I want to see as much of him as you can give me,” she said. “I know you hate this, but it’s important to me.” She pleaded with her eyes for me to give her this. I’d already been beaten. I knew it, but she didn’t need to see defeat. She needed punishment.

My eyes hardened. “Your safe word is ‘candy’,” I told her, steeling myself for what came next. She nodded and I hooked my finger in her collar, leading her across the room, like she was on a leash. She followed obediently and I went to the collection, looking for what I needed.

I’d never done this with Tabby. I’d never showed her anything but gentleness and affection. I was terrified and my heart hammered in my chest. What if she hated me afterwards? What if she loved it? What if it made her see me like her tormentors before me, like Cheryl had when we made love? I forced air into my chest, fighting desperately in the clutches of a panic attack and willed it back down. I let Bad Matt out of his cage. Bad Matt didn’t have anxiety attacks and my breathing eased as I sank into that role.

I pulled out the rope and the cuffs and looked over some of the other things in there before looking back at her. “Get an elastic and tie up your hair, Slave,” I told her, my voice hard.

I dug deeper into Bad Matt’s persona as she leaped to obey, returning with her hair in a tight ponytail and standing where I’d put her before. She looked slightly scared, but also excited as if she was about to get the experience of a lifetime. Maybe she was. I had no idea what she wanted other than she’d wanted as much of Bad Matt as I could stand to give her.

I locked leather cuffs around her wrists in front of her and she looked at me questioningly. I think she assumed I was leaving them like that and it gave her more freedom of movement than if I’d left them behind her back. I led her over to my chin-up bar and took a length of rope, doubling it in my hands before I brought it up to her throat and ran the free ends through the loop at the other end to create a noose. I pulled it tight and then tossed the ends over the top of the bar so I could tie them off. “Toes,” I told her and she rose up on the balls of her feet for me. I tightened the rope so it removed all the slack and then tightened it a little more and tied it off so that it would release in a hurry with a tug of the free end.

When I stood back, she had just enough slack that she could breathe so long as she stayed up on her toes, but not enough slack to drop down onto her heels. I took another piece of rope and looped it through her cuffs, pulling the loose ends between her legs and pulling them tight against her pussy before calculating a spot on the rope. I gave it some slack and tied a knot in the rope before going back to the collection for the blindfold I wanted her to wear for the rest of this session. I settled it in place and then got one of the Magic Wands, settling it against the knot in the rope and tying a second knot to hold it in position before I pulled the rope back between her legs. The wand was settled against her clit directly where it would either drive her insane or keep her more tortured. I ran the rope up and looped it in the noose before dropping the tails. Cuffs went around her ankles next and the free ends were tied tightly to them.

I paid attention to Tabby’s coloring during this time, making sure that she wasn’t going to strangle, but that her breathing was a little more constricted than normal. When I was done, she was tightly bound, but a sharp tug on the knot securing the noose would release her in a heartbeat.

I picked up my phone and snapped a picture of her like this. Samantha needed to see this. I focused on the knots and the way the ties were applied, but I also took several full-length photos of her. She WAS gorgeous, after all. Her red hair, stunning D-cup breasts, statuesque legs and round ass begged to be immortalized.

I put down my phone and decided that I couldn’t put it off any longer. “What’s your name?” I asked her sharply. I asked in part to figure out how much the rope was digging into her throat, but also because she’d get this question wrong. It was a way to start.

“Tabitha,” she said, her voice sounding a little tight, but not distressingly so.

I grabbed her nipples and lifted her tits by them viciously. “Wrong!” I told her. “What’s your name?” I repeated.

“T-T-Tabby-Cat!” she gasped, arching her back to ease the pressure on her breasts.

I twisted her nipples and lifted them another inch. “That’s what Weak Matt calls you,” I snarled. “WHAT’S YOUR NAME?!!?”

“AAAAHH! SLAVE! SLAVE! MY NAME IS SLAVE!” she blurted out in increasing distress. I let go of her nipples and her tits bounced on her chest, her nipples turning a bright pink as blood flowed back into them. She sagged a little, making choking sounds as the noose pulled her back upright. She gasped and trembled a little bit as she recovered from that.

I’d positioned her with her back to the bed and I went to the punishment chest for what I needed next. It was a lash I’d kept out of Bad Matt’s hands until now. I knew it was something Beck would gush over if she’d realized it was there. I wasn’t sure about this one and I hadn’t been able to test it properly, but if it went too far, I could toss it aside for something less extreme.

“Count, Slave!” I snapped and swung it experimentally, aiming at her lower back.

She screamed and jumped in surprise, choking as the noose tugged tight. “One!” she managed.

I swung it again, letting it land across her shoulder-blades. She jumped again and choked out “Two!” right away. This whip was perfect for this, it turned out. It was painful enough to make her scream and jump, but not enough to break skin. Her skin was already welting hard at both locations and it gave me less pause now that I knew she could handle it.

The whip whistled through the air, making her scream and jump against the bonds, counting off, even as her struggles choked her with each movement. “Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! EIGHT! NIIIIIINE! TEN!”

I tossed the lash back into the toy box and went looking for something else instead. Her back was covered in ten red welts, each of which were raised and angry. I hefted the paddle I’d pulled out of the chest and circled around her a little, noting the tears trickling from under the mask. I kept my face hard, but inside, I was horrified. I wanted to reach out and pull that knot, take her in my arms and promise never to hurt her again. I ached to, but this was what she wanted, what she needed and taking it away from her would hurt her more than anything Bad Matt could do to her tonight.

“Count, Slave!” I repeated and paddled her ass, the loud CRACK filling the room. I was giving her more of me than Beck had gotten in the past.

When she got to twenty, I put the paddle away and plugged in the Magic Wand, turning it on low. She was sobbing uncontrollably and shuddering as I walked back to get the cane I’d decided against using on Beck in the past. I knew that if I was going to hear her say ‘candy’ this was the moment. I prayed she’d say it. I’d heard enough of her screaming and choking and crying that I didn’t think I could sleep tonight, maybe not for several nights.

The way I’d tied her hands, her tits were pushed together, making them stick out begging for attention. I steeled myself and swung the cane, hitting her hard across the nipples. She howled and her knees buckled, making her choke before she could get her feet back under her. I almost called the scene right there and released her. I was shaken and well past the point I felt we should have gone. I was about to reach for the rope when she spoke.

“Wu-Wu ... One!” she sobbed. I hadn’t asked her to count, but dutifully, she’d kept the practice up. I watched the red line appear on each breast, marking where she’d been hit and somehow I found the will to make her keep counting. Five and then ten and then twenty. I caned her across the tits and the back and the ass and the backs of her legs. I stopped and put the cane away, turning the Wand up to high and listening to her moan softly. I came up behind her and reached around, mauling her tits roughly. I pinched at her swollen nipples, and kneaded her large breasts firmly, knowing that they were still stinging from the cane.

“Who owns these?” I asked her in a growl to hide the tremor that wanted to find its way into my voice.

“You do, Master!” she whimpered. I let them go and she sobbed in relief from the torment. I stepped back and walked around in front of her and reached around to grab her ass in both hands. Her flesh was on fire from the cane and the paddle. “Who owns this?” I demanded again.

“YOU DO, MASTER!” she swore to me ardently, her voice stronger.

I let go of her ass and she shuddered, whether from relief or from the vibrations of the Magic Wand, I couldn’t tell.

I reached between her legs and wedged my fingers in between her skin and the head of the wand. “Who owns this?” I repeated, spreading her lips so the Wand was buzzing directly against her exposed clit.

“You do, Master!” she moaned, tossing her head as the vibration drove her wild.

I pulled my hand out from between her legs and moved it to the back of her neck to steady her head instead. I tapped her temple with the index finger of my other hand. “Who owns this?” I wanted her to tell me.

“You do, Master!” she told me instantly.

I had only one more question to ask her before we were done. I laid my fingers between her breasts, covering her heart. “Who owns this?” I asked her softly.

She trembled and I didn’t think it was from the vibrator. “You do, Matt!” she whispered back to me lovingly. “Forever! I promise.”

No one could see my face in that moment. Tabby was blindfolded and her body hid me from those watching on the bed. I put my head down and sagged a little with relief. She didn’t hate me. I’d been so worried about that. All I had to worry about now was that she might tell Beck about this. I slipped my left arm around her, not trusting my right with a job this important just yet. Instead, I reached out with my right hand and yanked on the rope, unraveling the knot and letting her sag against me. My arm tightened, supporting her weight while she took deep breaths.

I guided her back to the bed and released all of her bonds, taking her in my arms and holding her. I shoved Bad Matt away from me in revulsion and looked up at Collie. “I need ice,” I told her. “There’s a bucket in the bar.”

She bounded out of bed and was back with a champagne bucket filled with ice from the bar fridge. I took a piece of it from her gratefully and started tracing all the welts on my Tabby-Cat’s chest gingerly, wanting to soothe her burning skin. She cooed softly as the ice slowly melted, leaving her skin wet. She gasped and trembled as I ran it over her nipples and I watched them stiffen at the feel of the cold, the skin crinkling up as they hardened. I kissed every inch that the cane had touched, trying to convey with each touch how much I regretted her hurts.

I had her turn over and did the same, icing down her burning skin gently and kissing her welts with gentle lips. I iced her back and ass and legs, touching her tentatively, flinching away each time she winced or twitched, knowing that she was hurt and that it was my fault. I’d laid these hurts on her and I wished I could lift them from her. I’d have given all the progress I’d made on my right arm in that moment to have her not hurt. I’d wrench it out of the socket myself to take that pain away from her if I’d thought it would help.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.