A Stupid Man - Cover

A Stupid Man

by Uwantwat

Copyright© Roland Blythe 2017. All rights reserved

Fiction Sex Story: This is a short tale about a man thinking he is helping his wife with bad results. If you would like more let me know.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   .

This little tale was written years ago. A friend of mine told me he was getting divorced because his wife had gone out and come home with another man’s baby in her belly. They divorced and neither are happy in their new relationships.

Barry

Picking up a discarded magazine at work was the worst move of my life. I just didn’t know it at the time. Taking it home and leaving it for my wife to find was the second.

I will leave the main bit of the tale for her to tell which will be more than she has told me.

June

Life was boring for me, 34 years old, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, still in good shape despite being married for 14 years with 2 lovely girls aged 12 and 10, after the housework was done my days were spent shopping, in front of the day time soaps or visits to and from woman friends.

Finding a magazine on the floor by Barry’s side of the bed was unusual, Picking it up my heart nearly stopped when I discovered it was one of those mags. You know the type, ones that any good married woman frowned upon and never let into the house. I threw it down onto the bed cover.

Curiosity got to me, starting to read I was soon enthralled by the stories. In short, the ones where men let their wives go with other men. As I read, my fingers had found their own way down to my breasts stroking and rubbing, until squeezing my nipples very hard.

With a snort of disgust, I threw the filthy magazine into one of my side table drawers before jumping off the bed to go and start preparing the evening meal.

That night I tossed and turned trying to sleep but those damn stories kept popping into my mind. Eventually I fell asleep but it was a troubled sleep. I woke up the next morning just as tired as the night before.

After seeing everyone off, I took the magazine out of the drawer and carefully read the stories again. I found myself playing with my tits before I let my fingers stroke my wet panties. I stood up and took them off and laid back down, fingering my engorged pussy until I exploded.

When I had recovered and dressed I went and made a cuppa and thought as I sipped. Was this what Barry, wanted me to do? Our love life wasn’t the most exciting however I was raised to believe in the sanctity of the marriage vows so I accepted my lot in life.

I just couldn’t leave the damn magazine alone and reread it again the following morning after the kids had gone to school. My mind was having visions of big hard cocks invading my body and making me cry out with pleasure.

The kids were in bed asleep I sat him down and had it out with him. He answered my questions. Did he leave it there for me to find on purpose? Yes he had. Did he want me to find other men and fuck them? Yes he did. He sounded so sad telling me why, his excuse being he realised after reading those stories how bored and unfulfilled I was.

His own libido was lacking, he was content with once every 3-4 weeks or so, plus his little skinny cock of barely 5 inches erect wasn’t getting the job done, he had never ever given me a cock orgasm in our entire marriage.

I would do it if he followed some conditions. He would pay for new clothes, not watch me in action, nor would I tell him what I had done with these men. He agreed, but he asked me to make sure I used condoms as I was still young enough to breed. He had the snip years ago. I thought he was pathetic!

I went shopping and it cost him plenty for some really nice slutty outfits and sexy underwear, I was mean and never showed him a thing I had bought. The days passed quickly, Friday night finally arrived, finding me getting ready to go out. I had chosen an outfit which showed off my big boobs nestled in a thin white bra, viewed through a shimmery dark blouse. My shapely legs encased in a suspender belt with a small black thong under a short tight leather skirt. I felt sexy dressed like this.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.