The Girls - Cover

The Girls

Copyright© 2016 by lane

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is as coming of age story set in the late sixties. It is a mostly true story with some literary license injected.I welcome any comments or reviews.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Nudism  

Two days had passed since I had secretly experienced Lorlei, Sandy and Jane experiment with their bodies and with their individual responses to stimulation. I had seen a vagina get licked, and three different girlgasms including Lorelei’s first ever. Over that two days, Lorlei began to kind of get closer and even more friendly. I noticed she would talk to me more and about more serious stuff like school, and boys and even cars and getting her driver license. We went swimming at the river and lay in the sun. She wore a black bikini with netting at the sides of the bottoms that let her hips and just a teeny bit of her backside show. Just enough to let you know she was indeed naked under that bikini bottom. She would find ways to lean over in front of me so I could see her cleavage and I once caught her trying to hide a smile as she did this.

At the end of the second day, when we got back from the river, her parents weren’t home. She went to her room to get changed and I went to mine. Before I even undid the zipper on my jean cut-offs, she called me to her room. “Michael ... could you please come in here for a sec.?”

I went to her room and opened the door. Lorlei was still in her two piece and was standing in front of her mirror checking herself out. When she saw me, she quickly moved over to sit on the end of the bed and motioned for me to sit in a cushioned chair about 8 feet away. I only had my damp cut-offs on. Lorlei took a deep breath and with her head shyly held down, she raised only her eyes up to mine. She kind of half said, half muttered “ Boy, I’m not sure how to start this.”

By now I was curious and could plainly see that she was very nervous about whatever she wanted to talk about. I felt a real empathy for her and though I wasn’t sure what to do, I tried to act mature and in an effort to put her at ease, I said “ Lorlei, is something wrong? Are you ok?”

“Michael I’m fine, really. I just was wondering if we could talk about some private stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?” I asked. “ We talk all the time and I have no problem telling you what I think.”

“This is different though.” She said. “ Oh hell ... can we talk a bit about guys and girls and stuff?”

Now I guessed where this might be heading and though I didn’t want her to think I wasn’t game, I was a bit nervous myself. “ I guess so. What’s up?”

She raised her head right up and said “ Ok, but if you get uncomfortable or anything, we can stop. “ And you have to promise with all your heart that this is all private ... I mean that!”

She was blatantly concerned about being private so I said “Look, if you say it’s private then it’s nobody’s beeswax period.”

“Ok. I was just wondering if you ever think about sex?”

“Gosh Lorlei, is that all?” I said. “ Of course I think about sex. I think about sex all the time. In fact, I wonder if something’s wrong with me I think about sex so much.”

This forthright confession really broke the ice and Lorlei visibly relaxed and her confidence returned.

“So do I” she exclaimed, then quietly. “Maybe not all the time” she giggled, but really quite a bit, and lately pretty well all the time. I wonder soooo much about stuff.”

“Me too. I wonder all the time. I get so horny I think I’m going to burst” I stated. Lorelei’s eyes widened and glinted in a really sexy way and she giggled.

“Burst eh? What exactly do you mean by burst Michael?” she asked with fake innocence. She glanced quickly at my crotch, which by the way was already tenting very noticeably, and back up to my eyes. I blushed a bright red and looked down. Seeing my embarrassment and not wanting to end the talk, Lorlei quickly apologized “ Michael, I’m sorry. It’s just that I kind of feel like I’m going to burst too, but probably in a different way ... sort of.”

“Awww that’s ok, I just blush all the time. You know that”

“Michael, have you ever seen a girl in the nude?”

I lied “Only in magazines, and they really only show butts and breasts. What about you?”

“Just my girlfriends” she said with complete seriousness. I raised my eyebrows and she broke down. “ I know you didn’t mean other girls.” She said. “ No, I’ve never seen a naked boy. At least not a mature boy with pubic hair or when his thing is hard.”

“Ok. So you know we get erections, and I know girls get wet. Have you even felt an erection?”

Lorlei became a bit more open. “ Of course I’ve felt erections. I neck with boys and they get hard through their clothes and press their things against my vagina really hard. How do you know girls get wet down there?” Her eyes searched mine with a twinkle.

“I took sex ed too Lorlei. That little fact was part of the lesson. Girls get wet when they get excited to make it easier for a guys penis to fit inside.”

Lorlei blushed! This was very unusual. Lorlei seldom blushed. There was a bit of a lull and I could see Lorlei kind of mulling things over in her mind. I really wanted to see where this might go, so I took the initiative.

“Do you like it when boys push their boners against your crotch? I teased.

Forced out of her reverie by my question, she blushed and said “ Yeah, I guess. It makes me want to push back and I don’t even know I’m doing it most of the time.” Lorlei started squirming a bit and I could see the material of her bathing suit stretching over her ripe breasts and her nipples grew pointy and were very visible. My penis began to ache a bit and I had to adjust my position in the chair to allow it some more room. I hoped she wouldn’t notice, but she was on me immediately.

“Michael, you have an erection don’t you?” she asked while looking me straight in the eyes.

“Yeah.” I calmly admitted. “Sorry. I guess all this talk and stuff ... and it doesn’t help that your nipples are sticking out like that! I’m already pretty much as hard as I ever get.”

Lorlei glanced at her nipples and hurriedly brought her hands up to cover them. This action only exasperated my condition. “What makes you hard?”

Looking straight back into her eyes I replied “ Your breasts, your butt, your crotch, pretty much all of you makes me hard” I said.

Lorlei stood up and thinking the conversation was over, I stood up too. She glanced at my crotch and her eyes widened and her mouth opened in visible shock. She quickly recovered and with her head lowered she asked “Would you like to see my breasts Michael?” I just nodded with my mouth gaping open and Lorlei reached behind her and unclasped her top. She slowly and almost torturously let the top slip off. Her face was beet red. It was my turn to be amazed. I had of course seen much more of her than this, but the intimate surroundings, and the fact that she was willingly sharing this with me made things different somehow. More personal or something. Her breasts were a small tight B-Cup with medium sized areolas and dark erect nipples. They sat high on her chest and were definitely a set to be proud of.

“Do you think their ok? “ she asked.

“Lorlei, they’re great. They are really, really great “I managed to spit out.

“Thanks Michael. Girls always worry about how their boobs look. You know, are they too small, too pointy, too hard or soft. Are my nipples too small or large? Pretty much everything.”

“Do you worry about how they feel to a guy?” I asked.

“Yeah, I guess.” She said “do you want to touch them?”

“I would love to touch them!”

“Alright” she said “but before you do, I think it’s only fair that you take your cut-offs off. After all, I’m naked and you’re not.”

I looked her straight in the eye and said “Look, we’ve gone this far, and I know you want to see my penis, but you are not naked. You still have your bottoms on and you know it. If we’re going to be honest and open with each other, and show our bodies to each other, then we each do it all, or not at all.”

Lorlei giggled and said “Ok, but no touching.” She grabbed the waistband of her bathing suit bottoms and quickly shed herself of them. Standing back, she raised her hands in the air and stood there with her legs open in a way that allowed for a good inspection. “Well” she said. “Your turn!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.