So I Divorced a Succubus

by Severusmax

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Jack learns a few secrets about his recent ex-wife, Allison, after he drops off his first alimony check. Luck might not be on his side, but the devil is in the details.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Analingus   .

I would have to say, if asked by someone in the know, that this whole situation is truly bizarre, but to be fair, that hardly makes it wrong. Supernatural? Sure. Unnatural? Arguably so from the perspective of those who view nature with an uncritical eye. These are the same idiots that would have you believe that all of life’s answers are found in a book written gradually over two to three thousand years, which teaches you that Man was created from dust and Woman from the man’s rib. True, some of that story turned out to be correct, but not exactly in the version that is taken on faith in Sunday School. If there is one thing that I have learned for sure, despite being a lifelong history buff, is that history is always a half-truth, thus partially a lie ... especially THAT version of history.

So, anyway, it’s best to go back to the beginning of the story, right? Mom always told me never to read ahead, advice that I only sometimes followed, but that’s another story. She was right in one sense, the one that matters here. You can’t fully grasp how things are now until you know how they came to be. As always, there is my version, their versions, and the truth somewhere in between. I’m not going to worry about absolute or unbiased truth. I’m going to tell you my own subjective view of things. After all, they always say to write what you know, right? That’s one rare piece of conventional wisdom that does make sense, so I will actually follow. Yeah, I’m jaded, so sue me.

Anyway, I had just dropped off my first alimony payment to the ex-wife, courtesy of the perverted miscarriage of justice that typically gives the male of the species the shaft these days, but then, what price freedom? Suffice it to say that I wasn’t overly thrilled with being ordered to pay her alimony for a year. Then again, it could be worse, and because I settled out of court, my lawyer was able to keep the damage limited to one calendar year or when she remarried, whichever came first.

That last stipulation was my idea, since the original proposal involved her getting a job, but I knew my Allison. She wouldn’t get a job to save her life. She’d much rather find a man to support her. This wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, except that she never held up her end of the bargain. Housewives are supposed to do housework. She preferred to pretend to be a socialite, and I could tell by now that she was practicing to be just that. Her new lover was one of the country club set, after all, not a grubby private detective like me. Of course, my being said private eye had made it easier, and cheaper, to catch her at her cheating.

In any case, the ex was waiting for me and my check, which I had taken out from a special account that I created, just to ensure that it didn’t bounce. It existed for one reason alone, and that was to satisfy the terms of the settlement. I didn’t want to take any chances that it would bounce and I would be back in court, paying through the nose even worse. She had a strange, even curious smile on her face when I showed up, followed by a kiss to my lips that kind of shook me up as well. I pulled back in shock, making her giggle.

“Hello, Allison. This is business, definitely not pleasure. Though I kindly thank you for kissing me before you screw me again. Besides, isn’t this cheating on Raymond? When you’re dating your divorce attorney, it’s probably not best to fuck around on him, just a guess there. Then again, you never could turn down a dick, could you? In more ways than one. You married a private investigator, and even knowing that I could catch you, you couldn’t help yourself, especially when you could marry up. Word of warning, he knows what you’re like and he’s probably got an ironclad prenup with your name on it. I know that I would if I were him,” I smirked a bit as I handed my ex the check.

“Gee, cynical much? I thought that I was, but damn! Look, I know that you walk around with a chip on your shoulder and see this as a manifest crime against yourself and all mankind, what happened, but wow ... You really hate me, don’t you? Well, the feeling isn’t mutual, babe. I won’t give you the satisfaction of that. I’d rather satisfy you in other ways.

“Look, it wasn’t supposed to end the way that it did. You were supposed to slip first. When you didn’t, I had to take matters into my own hands. Sure, I knew that you’re a private eye, but you’re also a man, one who clearly had as much trouble being faithful as I did. You were handpicked for this, lover. The divorce was nothing more than a means to an end. The end is bringing you here, babe. The alimony payment was for one goal and one alone. To get you to this point.

“We just didn’t count on you getting quite so steamed, though to be fair, I still have trouble believing that you mortals have courts rigged as badly as they are. Maybe we can work on that in time. I suppose that I still have trouble placing myself exactly in the shoes of an injured spouse. It’s a flaw, and I wish that I could say that I’m only human, the truth is that I’m not. Maybe Mercedes could help explain things to you better. Mercedes?” Allison turned to someone, none other than the stripper from my bachelor party, who had met up with me and tried to seduce me several times during my six year marriage to Allison.

“Yes, that thought in your mind is right. We were in cahoots from day one. It was all part of the plan, stud. Do you begin to understand now? It was a trap. You were going to be at this point, one way or another, whether through alimony or reconciliation talk or whatever it took. Allison and I are a team, well, part of it, anyway. We all have our purpose, our role, even Raymond. Right, Raymond?” Mercedes told me in her inviting Brazilian accent before calling in Allison’s paramour/lawyer.

“Now, he is only human, but as a man, how could he resist? It’s really quite simple, my sweet man. I’m not in love with you, but don’t take that personally. Neither is Mercedes. What we feel is pure, raw, animal lust. Desire. A craving that mortals cannot possibly understand. The need for seed, really. We’re succubi, Jack. We feed off the seed of a man. Or men, to be honest. Yes, we’re demons, but you have to admit, we’re sinfully delicious. Want to see how we really look, dear?” Allison didn’t wait for my answer before Mercedes and she undressed, unveiling more than their nudity, but also their true skins.

Both women were a color of red that could only be described as pure crimson. I had never seen a red more completely scarlet than that shade. I didn’t even think it possible, in fact. They had horns on their heads, a pointed tail that swished back and forth playfully, and their breasts and buttocks were truly, amazingly delectable. That was when another figure arrived, also female, and dropped her clothing to show her own demonic nakedness. She was practically an identical triplet of the other two. It was Michelle, my own lawyer from the divorce.

“What’s ... what’s this about, exactly?” I wondered openly, staggered by being confronted by such drop-dead gorgeous ladies, who were nevertheless clearly minions of Hell.

“What do you think, my dear?” the judge from the divorce court now appeared, stripping to her terrycloth pajama bottoms, but she was quite human ... still not bad-looking at all.

“The same thing that we’re about, stud,” Raymond said, as he approached me, removed his bathrobe, and pressed his all-too-human cock against my groin.

“Sex, baby. It all comes down to sex, doesn’t it, in the end? Lots of sex. Wild, kinky, unadulterated pleasure,” the Honorable Katie Mulligan promised me, as she bent over for me and slid those bottoms down in an undeniable invitation.

“You were right, Jack. At least in your case. The courts are out to screw you, or at least these officers of the court are. Quite literally, dear. We’re all after your body, your seed to be precise. We’ve always been after your seed ... and determined to have it. This was a seduction by us succubi, and the other mortals are along for the ride, because they want immortality, but they also want the kind of sex that only succubi and incubi can provide.

“You talked about how slutty, how promiscuous, how insatiable I am, but now you know why, don’t you? Mortal men are much easier these days, due to stupid women that make them easier, by denying them ... and themselves so much pleasure needlessly. Horny, frustrated men ... easiest to entice into bed. Admittedly, there’s a price. It’s your soul. You can’t mate with us and not eventually transform, become one of us. It’s inevitable, once we take you to bed.

“Oh, but your seed is still every bit as delicious as before. It’s just that now women find themselves your prey. So, here’s the deal. You marry Katie here. You both gradually turn into incubus and succubus, respectively, and you keep fucking the unholy hell out of Raymond, Michelle, Mercedes, and me. Yes, my dear. Raymond is very bisexual. He would love to fuck you and be fucked by you, as well as us ladies. Oh, and Raymond still plans to marry me. It’s hard to explain, but he’s got ... well, needs that only I can quite satisfy for him that way.

“How does marrying a judge sound, when you know that she is this hot between the sheets? She had the hardest time not ripping off your clothes in the middle of the session where we presented her with the settlement. She wanted you bad, baby. Very bad. In the worst way. In case you’re wondering, it takes a full seven years for a mortal to turn incubus or succubus. It’s hard to grasp why, but there is a reason for that. The process, however, takes only once to start, and then it’s irreversible. All three of you mortals are going to turn, though Jack will do so first, given that he has had six years since I first used him. How does all this sound, sweetheart?” Allison really turned on the charm now, while they surrounded me with obvious lustful intentions.

“So ... we stay divorced, but I drop off the alimony as planned, and on every visit, we fuck like bunnies? With or without Raymond and the others present? Anything else?” I asked my ex, truly staggered by all of this new information ... succubi? Was that even real or possible?

“Honey, don’t fight it. Let it happen. It’s going to happen. You’re going to fuck us all, and not just when turning in the alimony checks. In fact, that’s going to be moot soon, when Allison takes Raymond as her husband. It was going to end eventually, anyway. The year was to buy time to persuade you while waiting for you to turn. Either way, she was going to marry him. He needs her as his ... well, his hot wife, if you’re familiar with the idea. It works for both of them and was a necessary next step in their relationship, just as this divorce was for you.

“Raymond is a cuckold type. He likes to be bossed around by a slut wife and made to do very various humiliating things for them. He also likes to bottom for his woman’s partners, including by sucking cock and taking it in the ass from them. Unlike some others, though, there is no chastity and he isn’t required to be faithful.

“There is, however, a no masturbation rule in their relationship. If he gets horny, he must turn to either Allison or another succubus ... or future succubus, for relief. Oh, and when home, he’s required to strip naked and stay that way, even if Allison is clothed and having guests. It’s a CFNM thing, you see. Another of his kinks that she enjoys. He’s the perfect second husband for her, just as you were the perfect first. Very submissive and sweet,” Mercedes assured me, while caressing both guys.

“So ... this whole time ... damn! Wait, he wasn’t ... you know. He wasn’t sucking my cum out of your snatch, was he?” I just had a thought.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.