Castaway: Fearless - Cover

Preview

Castaway: Fearless

by Feral Lady

Copyright© 2016 by Feral Lady

Science Fiction Story: The third in the Von Solon series, this story returns him to Haven. Lady Derwen is particularly pleased to see her husband, because she needs him to accompany an envoy from Conquest Point to visit an influential princess on the Amarian coastline. Our intrepid hero knows Derwen's shipping empire funds much of his family needs, and if the leadership of the independent city state called in a favor then he needs to assist the mission. It just wasn't as trouble-free a trip as everyone thought.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Space   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Slow  

This is the third installment in Von Solon’s series and can be read as a stand-alone; but, it will make more sense to those who already have some familiarity with the other stories. Either way, I hope you enjoy Von’s adventure. Thank you to my editors and proof reader for sticking with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.