Family Photographer - Cover

Family Photographer

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He had developed a successful photography business by the age of 20. His step-mum Fay recommended him to her older sister Joy and younger sister Eve. Nude photography has its rewards for both him and the sisters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   White Male   Size   Foot Fetish  

“Nude?” I asked again.

“Yes ... that’s what I need for my competition entry” explained Eve with a huge smile on her face, smiling at the obvious discomfort that I was showing.

She had a beautiful face, today devoid of any of her gothic inspired makeup which I thought hid her natural beauty. Her short black hair was held in a ponytail, leaving her dainty ears and neck completely uncovered. I had often wondered why she had this goth persona on weekends - she looked amazing without.

Standing at 5ft 7ins tall, slim bodied with a naturally pale complexion, she turned heads in the street - turning mine whenever I saw her which wasn’t often enough. She was only 5 years older than me, and only related by marriage - I often had thoughts about a different more intimate relationship with her.

Nothing had happened so far, and I wasn’t expecting anything to happen between us.

Eve had been explaining that she was entering a tattoo competition and that she needed photos of the ink work on her body. Looking at her body right now I could see no tattoos at all - she was wearing a pair of white three-quarter Capri pants, and a lemon colored short sleeved top.

Obviously her tattoos were hidden under her clothing, the extent of their coverage I would soon be seeing if I accepted the job of photographing her.

“C’mon ... I trust you to do a fine job” she said in words of encouragement.

I hesitated for a moment before responding with “Ok ... I’ll do it”.

Eve gave me a huge hug in response, and I got to feel her firm breasts pressed against my chest for a fleeting moment.


I had been snapping photos for the last half hour, amazed at the intricacy of the designs and the skill of the artist who had painted all of Eve’s torso (front and back). Her body had been turned into a canvas, and every part of her torso had been covered by very colorful artwork.

She wanted full length shots and close ups of every part of her painted body.

I had been working my way down her body doing the close ups. Her pierced nipples with their fine gold rings had aroused me, causing a definite swelling in my thankfully baggy shorts. Her breasts were just a nice handful, and quite firm judging by my brief contact with them previously.

What nearly brought me completely undone, with a cum explosion in my pants happened when she spread her legs to have me photograph the artwork around her pussy.

She had told me that her pubic hair had been completely removed using a laser - to avoid it obscuring her artwork she informed me with a huge grin on her face. I’m sure that she could see evidence of my hardon as she teased me verbally and with her beautiful body.

Her pussy lips were quite large and clinging together at the moment. In each of her lips, she had three fine gold piercing rings which also contributed to the artwork theme in that part of her body.

I took heaps of photos of that region before moving on to complete the other parts of her body. I told myself that I needed to add these photos to my private collection - they were so hot and amazing.

“I think that’s it” I told her as I placed my camera on the bench.

Eve moved from the posing platform, and walked over to me, placing her hands on my shoulders and giving me a gentle kiss on the lips - a kiss that lingered just a little longer than you would expect.

We held eye contact for a few seconds before our lips came together again - harder and more passionate.

When the kiss was finally broken her beautiful naked body was pressed against me, trapping my clothed cock against her lower body.

“Joy told me that you were a wonderful photographer ... with other wonderful skills too” she whispered “Can we go and explore them now?”

That got me thinking “Joy has obviously talked about her photo session with Eve. Just how much had she talked about was the question”.

She took my hand saying “Lead the way please”.


Eve laid back in the middle of my bed, parting her thighs, running her fingers over her pussy and watching me closely as I undressed.

When my cock popped free of its confines she commented “Wow ... Joy said that I would be both surprised and pleased ... and she wasn’t kidding”.

I knew I had my answer to my question then.

As I approached the bed, she sat up on the end, reaching out and grasping my cock in her small soft hand.

“So soft yet so hard ... and nice and big too”.

She milked the shaft gently, studying it intently before running its head across her lips. She teased it for a moment, licking around the head before engulfing my shaft with her hot wet mouth. She gave my cock a firm deep suck.

“Mmmm ... tasty” she commented before attacking it with some gusto.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.