Next Generation - Cover

Next Generation

Copyright© 2016 by Skatenaked

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Carter is a young man with the good fortune to have grown up in a family that practices nudism and swinging. When he turns 18 he is introduced to sex by his parents' friends, who have their own grown kids. His sexual adventures branch out in this body and sex-positive environment. Sexual orientation really doesn't matter as the goal is to have fun, and one's own family members might even get in on it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Sexual excitement was in the air as the Miller family, Aaron the dad, Meg the mom, Carter who was now 19 and Kaylee, who was turning 18, all cleaned up the house, naked, preparing for Kaylee’s 18th birthday party and group fuck.

Of course, the Jacksons would be attending, Brody, Cara and the boys, Tyler and Jayden who were now 22 and 20 respectively as well as some of Kaylee’s now adult friends from high school and the swingers groups.

Kaylee was by no means a virgin, but this would be the first time, according to the families’ rules, that she could fuck with adults, including the Jacksons and even her own family.

The anticipation was electric as this would be the day Kaylee joined the rest of the two families as bisexual, nudist swingers. As Meg tied off another balloon for the decorations, she asked her daughter what she planned to do sexually at her party. Kaylee replied, “Well, I love you guys, and I love the Jacksons, so what I thought I would do is have the Jackson boys both fuck me and then Carter too. I want our families to be two polyamorous committed families, and I want Tyler, Jayden and Carter to become milk brothers inside my pussy to form a closer bond.”

“That’s great!” Meg responded. “That’s very thoughtful of you to help us all build closer family ties.”

Aaron and Carter just looked at each other. Their smiles broke into laughs when it became apparent how hard and turned on they both were. “You get to fuck your little sister for the first time,” Aaron said to his son. “I’m a little jealous.”

“Don’t worry, daddy, we’ll get a turn some other time. I want it to be special,” Kaylee reassured her loving father.

At that, Aaron walked over and gave his naked daughter a kiss on the lips and squeezed her firm, small breasts. Kaylee sighed with passion then added that she’s stopped taking birth control and hopes to get pregnant.

“Really!!” Aaron and Meg exclaimed almost at the same time. They were both surprised and delighted at their daughter’s decision now that she’d become an adult.

“Really!” Carter added, realizing the implications since earlier Kaylee said he’d be part of the mix inside her pussy.

“Yeh, I’m going to give Tyler and Jayden a head start to impregnate me, since I’d like to have a baby by one of the Jackson brothers, but I love you, Carter, and if your seed is the one that gets through, so be it.”

Carter wasn’t too sure and was thoughtful as he kept sweeping the living room floor, dick dangling but still semi-hard. He reassured himself knowing that he’d be third in line to cum inside of her with no protection. Besides, he wanted to make his little sister happy, and they’d both been wanting this for a very long time.

“OK, sis, I’ll do it for you.”

“That’s, the spirit, son,” his dad chimed in. Carter always loved his dad’s approval.

“Dad, then Kaylee gets pregnant, will you share her pussy with me?” Carter asked.

“Sure, son. I think that’s what Kaylee has in mind anyway,” he said while smiling slyly over at her as she blushed.

“Yes, dad. You’re reading my mind.”

“We’ll I’ve known you for 18 years now, kitten.”

Kaylee and her dad’s lips met once again and then everybody hurried to finish fixing up the house for Kaylee’s guests.

About an hour later, the doorbell rang. It was one of Kaylee’s friends from high school, and her boyfriend. They took what little clothes they were wearing off by the door and kissed and shook hands with the family members. They were quickly followed by the Jackson family who walked in and stripped. “Time to get into our birthday suits!” Brody hollered, making everyone laugh.

More of Kaylee’s friends arrived, some as couples and some solo. Among them was Charles, a hot man who was Kaylee’s father’s age. He was a friend of the family who watched Kaylee grow up. “I wouldn’t miss your 18th birthday party for the world, Kaylee,” Charles said sweetly while becoming nude. Charles worked out a lot and had the tan of a lifeguard and large cock that was already half hard.

“OK, let’s all go out on the patio to sing happy birthday to Kaylee, then the group sex can begin,” Aaron announced to the assembled guests. With a cheer, the house full of naked people, mostly Kaylee’s age, made their way outside by the pool.

After the songs were sung and the cake and ice cream were shared, Kaylee started kissing each of her guests as if in a receiving line. She spent extra time tongue kissing her dad, Brody, her mom, Charles, her brother and the Jackson boys.

Kaylee then announced she was going to her room to have sex with Tyler, Jayden and her brother, all one at a time, and invited all the other guests to enjoy themselves having sex by the pool, on the patio, or anywhere else in the house. Kaylee walked off to a round of applause, holding hands with Tyler whose dick was swinging, and followed by Tyler’s mom.

When the trio got inside Kaylee’s room, Tyler’s mom told Kaylee she came to help open up her pussy with her tongue so her son, Tyler, could enter her more easily. Kaylee was pleased to hear this and nodded. Cara approached her and spread her knees apart and went down on Kaylee, as her son Tyler masturbated in the corner waiting his turn. Cara licked the folds of Kaylee’s pink pussy and stared getting her wet, as was the plan. She used her fingers to open her up and excite her clitoris.

Finally, when Kaylee started squirming, Cara declared her ready and invited Tyler to mount. Never big on foreplay, Tyler walked over holding his hard, dripping dick in his hand and placed the head right inside the folds of Kaylee’s pussy.

“You understand, Tyler, that I want to get pregnant by either you or Jayden, preferably,” Kaylee asked Tyler confirming he understood this before he plugged her. Tyler responded by nodding his head, too overcome with lust and desire to form words. Kaylee spread her legs wider and Tyler, with eyes glazed over, sank his throbbing manhood deep inside Kaylee’s receptive quim.

Both Kaylee and Tyler moaned with the insertion, and Tyler’s mom just smiled and walked outside to give the lovers some privacy. “I’ll come back and check on you. Have fun,” Cara said.

Cara walked outside and smiled at the assembled guests. Giving a thumbs up put them at ease and they all went back to making out and fucking. Kaylee’s parents were fucking, doggy style, out on the pool deck. Right next to them were Cara, who just joined them, and Brody who plugged her from behind.

Brody and Aaron fucked their wives, side-by-side, knowing they would share the other’s when someone said, “switch.” Aaron said to switch first and Meg pulled off his cock and got in position in front of Brody and Cara pulled off Brody’s cock and got in position in front of Aaron. Both husbands resumed fucking, pleased they were fucking the other’s wife.

Meanwhile, inside Kaylee’s room, Tyler was huffing and puffing as he drilled Kaylee’s snatch, his balls swinging into her taint with every hard thrust. Kaylee was getting pretty worked up herself from Tyler’s thrusting and she wrapped her legs around the small of his back and clawed his muscular shoulders some. She would be happy with Jayden’s seed but she secretly wished all along to have Tyler’s baby. Just then, Tyler’s balls pulled up, he threw his head back and let out a grunt, and proceeded to squirt about a gallon of cum inside Kaylee’s already wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.