Next Generation - Cover

Next Generation

Copyright© 2016 by Skatenaked

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Carter is a young man with the good fortune to have grown up in a family that practices nudism and swinging. When he turns 18 he is introduced to sex by his parents' friends, who have their own grown kids. His sexual adventures branch out in this body and sex-positive environment. Sexual orientation really doesn't matter as the goal is to have fun, and one's own family members might even get in on it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

The family was naked, sitting at the table and finishing lunch, when Carter reminded everyone that his friend Raymond was coming over for sex play. Raymond is gay and since Carter got to experience full on gay sex when he stayed over with Brody and Cara he decided to explore his bisexuality further with some guys. Raymond was very enthusiastic about helping out. They had been friends throughout high school where Raymond was on the track team and lived with his dad now who was supportive of his being out as gay. Both boys were now in the same local college.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Carter sprang up from the table and made a beeline for the front door, his semi-hard dick bouncing between his legs. He opened the door naked and Raymond stood there wearing only board shorts and a big smile. Carter welcomed him inside with a hug and pronounced that we have a nudist household and he’d have to get Raymond’s board shorts off him. Carter stepped back and smiled as you could see Raymond was already tenting big time when Carter undid the draw string of his shorts, pulled the Velcro zipper apart and Raymond helped him pull them off allowing his long boner to spring free.

Raymond is dark complexioned with a slender, wiry frame that accentuates his long cock and thick bush. Carter had seen him naked plenty of times in the showers after gym class so invited him over. Raymond’s boner had gone down only slightly while Carter introduced him to the rest of family. While Meg, Kaylee and I cleaned up from lunch I explained to Raymond that in addition to running a nudist household we also have an open door policy regarding sex, since we don’t consider sex dirty in any way so there’s no need for secrecy or privacy unless someone wants it for some reason. That means, I explained, that he and Carter were free to have sex in any room, or outside by the pool, and that we might be around and if anyone wants to watch, be watched, wants to watch TV while people are mating, or prefers the semi privacy of a room with an open door, it’s all good.

On hearing this, Raymond’s eyes got big, and his boner re-grew to its full length, when he said with a smile, “Wow, that kind of turns me on. Dad and I are both nude at home also since it’s a guys’ house.”

Carter asked if Raymond already had lunch, which he did, and then suggested they start by skinny dipping in our backyard pool. Both boys ran outside and dove in the pool. Meg and I finished doing the dishes and were able to watch the frolicking and splashes.

Just then, as Meg and I watched, Carter wrapped his arms around Raymond while they were both standing in the shallower end and both wet boys started making out. It was so sensual and adorable. Meg and I both smiled and she said, “Isn’t it great to see our son exploring his sexuality and being so open and free about his body and sex?” I agreed, and Meg noticed I was chubbing up and gave my semi-hard dick a friendly squeeze.

After making out for a while and feeling each other up under the water, Carter walked Raymond over to the edge of the pool where he helped him up so that he was sitting with his crotch eye level with Carter who was still in the pool. Carter then proceeded to take Raymond’s hard dick in his hand and examine it closely. Then he started licking just the tip as Raymond watched intently. Carter then went down on Raymond’s cock, swallowing the full length in one attempt. In awe, I said to Meg, “Wow! Brody and his sons sure taught Carter some mad oral skills.” “Yes, look now,” was Meg’s reply.

We both watched as Carter held Raymond’s long cock straight up while he licked his balls and even around his asshole some. Then went back to sucking Raymond’s shaft balls deep. “You like that dick, do you?” I yelled out the window. Carter, with his mouth full, simply gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up.

Carter started to gag and pulled off. We could see Raymond’s throbbing, slick organ standing tall in the early afternoon sun. Then Carter said something to Raymond, hopped out of the pool and led him by the hand inside. They dried off on the pool deck then went in the living room, where Meg and I were now, and started making out again on the couch. “Dad, can you please bring us some lube?” “Sure,” I said, then went into our bedroom to get some. I asked Carter if they had condoms but he said they’d both been tested recently and were both using PrEP. I said, “OK, glad you guys are playing safe,” while I handed Carter the lube and he said, “Thanks, Dad.”

Carter had Raymond on his back then lifted his legs way high and buried his face in Raymond’s groin, licking his big ball sack and feasting on his hairy hole. “Who taught you to eat asshole, son?” I asked. But Carter couldn’t remember if it was Brody or one of his sons. “It was all a blur that weekend,” he said, as we both chuckled. Raymond was moaning now at the pleasure Carter was giving him anally.

Finally, with Raymond’s legs still high in the air, Carter raised up and applied some lube and positioned his swollen and leaking cock head at the entrance to Raymond’s hole. Slowly, he started to push and then the boys’ eyes met and Raymond started to moan again smiling up at my son. My son eased in until both of them were almost motionless, then Carter eased back out and slid in once more, repeating this action with more and more speed each time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.