Skinner Box - Cover

Skinner Box

Copyright© 2016 by Foeofthelance

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Skinner Box (n.) - A psychological testing device in which a subject is compelled to take specific actions or exhibit certain behaviors via a combination or positive and negative reinforcement. Adam Cartwell has found himself trapped in just such a device, and the aliens responsible won't explain why. On the plus side, the positive reinforcement tends to be really positive!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Science Fiction   Aliens   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking  

One moment you’re rolling around on the deck of an alien spaceship, wrapped around a naked popstar whom you’ve just gotten intimately acquainted with, and the next moment you’re lying on your back, half hard cock in her hand as she tries to get you interested in another go, when you find yourself staring up at your equally naked fifth grade science teacher.

I can honestly say that Ms. Cindy Flint wasn’t the first woman I had fantasized about in a sexual way, though she was one of the first to cause me to notice that girls might be more interesting than just a target in a game of cootie tag on the playground. At a petite five foot three she had been almost the same height as a lot of the girls in my class, though with that extra sense of maturity that came with having just graduated college. Okay, there was also a certain maturity that came with being a twenty-four year old in loose, open cut blouses who was willing to get physically close to her students when helping them, the better to show just how eager she was to succeed at her new job. And while she was probably never going to win any beauty contests, even a shallow bustline seems bafflingly attractive when there’s enough skin in sight and you’re thirteen years old and puberty is waiting just around the corner.

Six years of hormones later, I could properly appreciate what my younger self was trying to understand. Cindy hadn’t seemed to have changed much if at all since I had last seen her, though her hair was a bit longer, a bit looser. The woman I remember had worn almost perfectly styled black curls down towards her shoulders and with immaculate makeup, the sort of look intended to make sure someone was always making their best first impression. Now it simply fell straight down her back, long enough to tickle her spine between her shoulder blades. It was the sort of haircut worn by someone who realized that trying to be fashionable and corralling children in their most chaotic years was a terrible mix. But she still had the same high, firm breasts and slim hips. Of course, back when I had been in school it wouldn’t have occurred to me to wonder how she trimmed her pubic hair, but now I couldn’t help but be drawn to the straight line running vertically up her mons.

Cindy looked at me, stared with mouth open at Bethany, then blurted out, “What the fuck?!”

“Uh, hi, Ms. Flint,” I replied from my position on the floor. I’m sure it wasn’t the best place to introduce myself from, but Bethany was straddling my left leg, one hand on my chest and the other still firmly gripping my cock. The foreskin had rolled back, completely exposing the tip. To make matters worse, Bethany’s thumb had come to a rest right against the join of skin and muscle. Despite the fact we’d just been rudely interrupted by the latest abductee, she was still rubbing me with her thumb, interrupting my thoughts with little ripples of tension.

“Who...?” Cindy frowned as she looked back and forth between us. It had definitely been a few years and I know I’d grown more than a bit, but there wasn’t a hint of recognition in her eyes. On the other hand, it only took about three looks before she blurted out, “Bethany Lance? What the fuck?!”

“Hello,” Bethany said, giving a small wave with the hand that had been pushing against my chest. She flicked me a look out of the corner of her eyes. “Ms ... Flint?”

Cindy frowned. “How do you know my name?”

“Uh, you had me in fifth grade for science,” I answered from my back. “Adam Campbell?”

Cindy shook her head. “The name doesn’t ring a bell. What the fuck is going on? Why are you two naked? Wh-” Her eyes shifted down to where Bethany was keeping me stimulated. “Oh my god, what the fuck?”

I shifted my weight a bit and set my hand on Bethany’s wrist. For a moment she frowned in confusion, as if she hadn’t realized that she was still stroking me. With a sheepish smile she quickly let go and leaned back enough for me to slide out from underneath her. I climbed back to my feet, which unfortunately left my cock pointing directly at my ex-teacher, and tried to explain what we’d managed to decipher so far. “Well, as far as we can tell, we’ve been abducted by aliens to participate in some sort of Skinner box...”

“Aliens? What the fuck?”

Bethany and I turned and pointed to the enormous window right behind us, complete with star field and massive gas giant that was dominating the view.

“WHAT THE FUCK!”

Cindy turned and stared at the strange planet, that wonderful, strange, and impossible planet. Her jaw dropped open and she just simply stared.

Bethany and I shared an uneasy look as the slap of running steps on a metal deck heralded Eve’s arrival. She bent over double, panting for breath as she asked, “Wait, what’s going on?”

I shrugged and pointed to our fish-imitating ex-teacher. “Looks like we’ve got another party member.”

Cindy whirled around. I was beginning to fear that the look of confusion on her face was going to become permanent. “Eve? Eve Benson? What the fuck are you doing here?”

“Does she ever say anything else?” Bethany muttered under her breath.

“I’m a bit more annoyed that she recognized Eve instead of me!”

“Eve, what is going on?” Cindy demanded as she turned and grabbed the cheerleader by the shoulders. “What the fuck is this place? Where the fuck are we? What the fuck is going on? Why the fuck is everyone fucking naked?”

“Well...” Eve frowned and turned back towards me. She shrugged helplessly before turning back to Cindy. “As far as we can tell we’ve been abducted by aliens. They stuck us here ... wherever here is. There’s a pedestal in the other room, some sort of quiz game? It asks us questions, gives us choices for things. Then every so often we get sent off somewhere to play games against other aliens. Look, this might be easier if I just showed you.”

Eve tossed her head in the direction of the other room and we all naturally turned to follow her back into our living quarters. The pedestal sat there, waiting patiently for us to return. Cindy gawked at the mismatched furniture, the random kitchen area, the walls that seemed to stretch on into infinity even if it had grown a bit more defined with the introduction of the garden door. Eve walked over to the pedestal and braced both her hands to either side of it.

“So, this is the pedestal. As you can see, it’s got a couple of buttons...” Eve ran through a quick summary of what we had figured out. The meaning of the colors, the nature of the questions, the competitions we’d been through so far. Standing there and listening to it I could sort of understand why Cindy seemed to be so set in her disbelief. It did seem a bit far fetched, or it would have if we hadn’t been standing in the middle of the space station. Cindy, on the other hand, clearly needed more convincing.

“That’s impossible!” she protested, shaking her head and throwing her hands out as if she could make the entire shebang vanish if she was theatrical enough. “Look, there has to be a simpler, much more rational explanation for everything that’s been going on! We’ve clearly been kidnapped, I’m not arguing that, but aliens? No, no! This is clearly some sort of illegal drug trial. They’ve got us locked up in some sort of lab and are exposing us to some sort of chemical or drug.”

I frowned as I crossed my arms over my chest. “No, I’m fairly sure it’s aliens. Teleportation, great big frog things with four arms, telepathic squid things and all.”

“No, see, that’s just what they want you to believe!” Cindy insisted. She grinned somewhat maniacally. “That’s why it has been all of us that got kidnapped, right? Why would aliens all steal people from the same small town in Ohio? Logically speaking it would make much more sense for them to have abducted someone who was either Chinese or Indian! Much more statistically likely!”

Bethany raised her hand. “Um, I wasn’t in Ohio, I was in Florida.”

You could see Cindy trying to process the information Bethany had just offered and it clearly wasn’t going well. Her face scrunched up into the sort of look normally associated with fish who have just discovered that worms aren’t free and the whole world isn’t just a great big pile of wet. That we all hadn’t been snatched up from the same local area was blowing a rather noticeable hole through her theory that this was all some sort of weird laboratory example.

On the other hand, I wasn’t quite ready to share my own theory about who was getting abducted and why, partly because the only part I couldn’t answer was, Why me? Because the rest was starting to seem deliberate. Start with the childhood/high school sweetheart to eliminate the need for your two test subjects to have to get to know one another. If it had been some stranger there would have been a lot more tension and a lot less trust. That would have made it a lot less likely that they would have just climbed into bed with me that first night and there was definitely a strong voyeuristic trend going on. If that was all we needed to get the attention of the local aliens I would have suggested a subscription to Cinemax but somehow no one had considered my opinion in the matter.

Then of course you add the sex symbol. Bethany had probably caused more boners in the last year than any three porn stars combined and had probably moved just as many issues of Rolling Stone. I’m not going to lie, I’d added more than a few climaxes of my own to the total. So adding her into the mix was just fantastic. You couldn’t imagine a better rival for Eve. Blonde vs. Brunette! Pop star vs the Cheerleader! Best friend vs best fantasy! Just thinking about it made me glance quickly to where we had hidden the knife. Better yet, instead of trying to kill one another they had instead hooked up and seemingly Eve had given Bethany permission to hook up with me. So less violence, more sex. Huzzah!

And now we had one Cindy Flint added to the mix. Not quite my first crush, but certainly the sexy older teacher, still young enough to be hot. It was like someone had a list of all the stereotypical pairings and was working their way through them. If I were a betting man my next guess was that we’d be seeing twins next, that or a supermodel. Supermodel twins? I couldn’t think of anyone off hand who would have fit into the category, but I didn’t doubt whoever had dropped us into this could find some if they really wanted to.

But that just left the literal odd man out. Why had I been chosen? Was it all random odds and the others just happened to be secondary victims of whatever got my dick hard in the last six years? Or had there been a specific reason for picking me? Too many questions, not enough answers.

“But- You’ were- That’s-” Cindy worked through several replies before just shutting her mouth. “What the fuck?”

“Okay, can you please reply with something else?” Bethany blurted out as she threw up her hands in exasperation. “Look, we get it, okay? This entire situation is just bizarre and unreal but it is happening! Stop questioning it and pay attention, would you!”

“Pay attention?” Cindy screeched. “Pay attention to what? A slut like you fucking strangers?” She sneered at Bethany’s look of shock. “Oh, please, do you really expect me to think that you two have some deep and meaningful relationship?” Cindy turned to me and raked me with a look of disgust. “Oh, I don’t doubt you offered any resistance. As memorable as you are I’m sure it was nice to get any attention, hmm? Bet it never occurred to you that she’d be the type to sleep her way into whatever she needs?”

“Oookay,” I said slowly. “That was ... certainly personal and not in any way insulting. But Bethany is right, regardless of how you may feel about it. We haven’t been here long and we’ve already had our lives put at risk several times. I’ve gotten shot with lightning just playing a board game. And frankly, we’re not going to risk not getting food and water by trying to protest by not using the pedestal. Just because we’re rats in a box doesn’t mean we can’t keep looking for a way out, but that means figuring out just where out would even be to!”

“But you’re not even trying to escape!” Cindy snapped. “You’re just doing whatever the fuckers who dropped us here want us to do!”

“All right, deep breaths,” Eve urged as she held out her hands in an attempt to calm everyone down. There was doubt in her eyes as she looked our way, but she stepped over to the pedestal and tipped the shield back to expose the buttons. The green one was already lit and patiently flashing, waiting for the next player. Eve gave it a quick tap. Lights swirled around the top of the pedestal as a hologram formed into a giraffe wearing a top hat and bow tie. It stared at us through a hovering monocle as it asked, “Hickory dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock, how will you finish the rhyme?”

“Because he fled a mime?” Eve replied.

The giraffe bowed low and the green but relit itself. Eve nodded to Bethany, who stepped up to take her turn. This time instead of asking a question it provided her with the seven shapes of a Tetris game. Bethany looked back at the rest of us. “Any ideas?”

I shrugged. “Make a line?”

Bethany nodded and reached up to grab the shapes. With a little bit of twisting and pulling she’d managed to get them lined up in a narrow, teetering tower that would never have survived the pull of gravity. Confident she had it in the right order, Bethany reached down and tapped the green button again to confirm her decision. The shapes swirled together and vanished.

“See?” Eve offered to Cindy. “It’s not that difficult. Go ahead and give it a try.”

“No!” Cindy shook her head and even took a step backwards, as if afraid that the pedestal might get up and pursue her. “I’m not going near that thing!”

Bethan and Eve both looked towards me, waiting for my reaction. There really wasn’t much I could say, though. I’d already gotten “shot” for breaking the rules of the pedestal once and wasn’t entirely sure how it would react if we tried to force Cindy into participating. Nor had it really been all that stingy with the food and things. We still only had the one bed and it had stopped offering furniture, but that wasn’t much of an issue as far as I could tell. There was the bed, a couple of couches, benches, and plenty of pillows and blankets. Things could always be worked out.

“Well, that’s your decision,” I said gently. “Just ... give it some thought, okay? We don’t really know what will happen to you if the yellow button starts to flash.”

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll figure something out,” Cindy grumbled before heading over to the couch and flopping onto it with arms and legs crossed. She grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped it around herself up to the neck, even though the room was already plenty warm.

That left the three of us standing there by the pedestal. Eve looked nervous. “Sorry, I tried, but-”

I shook my head. “No, it’s okay. I don’t quite remember her being so foul-mouthed, but I admit back then I was mostly paying attention to how low she left her blouse buttoned...”

Bethany giggled and squeezed her breasts together. “Ah, typical boy! But you’ve got to admit, ours are better!”

I felt the heat feel my cheeks. “No arguments there! But something tells me she isn’t going to start getting along as easily as you two did.”

“And a bit less likely to climb in bed with you?” Eve teased. The temperature of my face was quickly going to be reaching volcanic levels.

“That’s not what I said!”

“No, but it is what you were thinking!” Bethany laughed as she reached between my legs and playfully patted my cock. The damn thing seemed to be in an almost perpetual state of half erection at this point.

“Down, you two!” Eve half-hissed. “We’re going to end up making her feel even more uncomfortable!”

“Well, good!” Bethany glowered in Cindy’s direction. “If she wants to call me a slut, then I’m going to be the biggest, sluttiest slut to ever slutteen!”

“Slutteen?” Eve and I both looked baffled.

“Whatever!” Bethany waved away our question.

Eve nodded slowly then leaned in close to me and murmured, “Sooo, just how hard did you two fuck earlier?”

“I mean...”

“Oh, shush!” Bethany giggled as she gently slapped Eve on the shoulder. “You were right, though I did need to unwind and he was very good at helping with that. Maybe we’d all be better off If he pulled whatever stick she has stuck up her twat and replaced it with his dick!”

Eve shook her head, but the giggles were infectious. “Beth! She was our teacher!”

“So?” Beth shrugged. “It’s not like she’s your teacher any more! Seriously, Adam, are you telling me that if she said yes you wouldn’t want to?”

My eyes crossed. “Uhhh...”

Both girls shared a grin as Bethany declared, “Just like I thought!”

“Okay, but she’s not going to say yes, so that’s not important,” I pointed out quickly. “Instead we should worry about what we’re going to do next.”

“That’s simple,” Eve answered. “Food, then bed. We spent who knows how long in that game and I’m starving. What are we going to do about dinner?”

Well, it turned out that Bethany had the answer to that. Turned out that one of the few things her mother had allowed her to do in between tours and recording sessions was learn how to cook. The first couple of nights, Eve and I had relied mostly on frozen meals and simple, basic things like mac and cheese and sandwiches. Bethany, on the other hand, came from the long, proud tradition of Southern cooking. There were only four of us, so of course she cooked enough for fourteen. It wasn’t long before our haphazard apartment was filled with the air of freshly baked biscuits, mashed potatoes, sizzling steaks, green beans, carrots, and even a hand tossed salad with ranch dressing.

Don’t ask me where it all came from. The kitchen had been relatively well stocked since we’d started answering questions, but it had never really occurred to me to check what exactly it was being stocked with. If we’d wanted a pizza, there was a frozen pizza to pop in the oven. If we wanted sandwiches, there was bread and things to put between said bread. Water, juice, soda, whatever we happened to be in the mood for.

But when Bethany found her way into the kitchen the battle lines were drawn. You either worked for her or you got the Hell out of the way. “What?” “Why?” and “How?” were not acceptable responses to her commands, either. “Yes, ma’am!” was just barely tolerable and only for so long as you immediately jumped into whatever task you were assigned. There weren’t any knives available - all the foods were perfectly proportioned to appropriate serving levels - but there was still a variety of mixing bowls, serving spoons, rolling pins, blenders, and other such objects of culinary mass creation.

I lasted about five minutes before I was evicted. Eve made it to fifteen before she, too, got the boot. I’m not sure a mother grizzly could have held her ground in the face of Bethany’s kitchen dominance.

Instead we ended up at the far end of the couch, opposite Cindy. I shoved myself into the corner, allowing Eve to cuddle up on her side, using my lap as a pillow. From over at her end, Cindy kept shooting us looks, as if expecting our nudity to explode into a scandalous act of debauchery. Honestly, if it hadn’t been such a long day already we just have. Eve had her hand between her head and my thigh, with her fingertips lightly playing over my skin. It felt good in a quietly pleasing sort of way, more intimate than sexual. I leaned my head back, eyes half closed, savoring the contact. I could feel Cindy’s gaze on us, but it honestly didn’t matter. If it wasn’t for the wonderful foods coming from the kitchen keeping my stomach up, I probably would have passed out then and there. I had no idea how long we’d actually been awake by that point, but once I was sitting down my body decided it was crash’o’clock

Somewhere in the middle of Matlock Bethany shouted, “Eve, come grab some plates!”

“Be right back,” Eve said, giving me a quick peck on the shoulder as she rolled off the couch to help with the delivery of the food. She returned a few moments later, a plate in each hand, with Bethany a step behind. There was a bit of a zigzag as Bethany came over to sit next to me, while Eve provided one of her plates to Cindy, before sitting on the deck between me and Bethany. Cindy wormed her way out from under the blankets, just enough to free her arms and shoulders. She took the plate with a muttered thank you, barely loud enough to be heard. We all sat there and ate in silence, knowing a line had been drawn.


That night I slept the sleep of the dead. I’d climbed into bed right after dropping my plate in the sink, laying flat on my back. A couple of minutes later I was joined by both Bethany and Eve. The girls climbed in on either side of me, lifted the dead weight of my arms out of the way then pulled the blankets up over all three of us. No one thought to invite Cindy to join us, nor did she ask. Instead she remained in her cocoon on the couch.

That next morning, though...

I’d like to say it was the warmth of the mouth which was wrapped around my cock which woke me up, but honestly it was the stiffness in my back. The weight of the girls had effectively kept me pinned in a single place the entire time I was asleep, and eventually my back began to protest. I tried to roll over on my side, only to find I couldn’t move. Whatever dim, ancient portion of my mind responsible for keeping me alive while I slept had a noticeable problem with that and gave a good strong kick to consciousness. I tried to struggle upwards, only to hear one girl laugh, one girl choke, and to get pushed back down against the pillows.

“Mmm, good morning,” Eve breathed into my ear. “Try not to move.”

“Ugugug glurkuk!” Bethany added enthusiastically.

That was when I noticed the warmth of her mouth around the head of my cock. At some point the girls had thrown the blankets off of us entirely, shamelessly exposing my good morning wake up call. Bethany was kneeling between my legs, ass raised high in the air as her head bobbed up and down in a frenzied attempt to fuck my cock with her face. It was fast, wet, and loud, and she likely would have choked herself if it wasn’t for Eve holding me steady with her free hand.

“Fuck, Beth!” I moaned. Between being half-awake and the chaotic nature of the blowjob my brain was misfiring on all cylinders. I grabbed a handful of her hair, holding on less for control and more for dear life.

Eve nipped at my ear, tugging my head to the side with the edge of her teeth. “Louder.”

“FUCK, BETH!” I moaned louder. I didn’t even need to be asked. Bethany had demonstrated just how much control she had and swallowed me down her throat, stopping only once she’d reached the thin ring of Eve’s fingers at the base of my cock. Bethany’s tongue folded and unfolded along the bottom of my shaft, her throat working with expertise born from years of voice training. She wasn’t breathing hard, but we could still hear every slurp, suck, and gag.

“She’s good isn’t she?” Eve whispered as her hand forfeited the final inch of Bethany’s mouth. “We were talking before you got up, you know? About how she’d never had a guy cum inside of her before yesterday. How good it felt when you were deep inside of her, shooting all your cum into her. Isn’t that right, Beth?”

“Mmgrk!”

“Of course, then we were thinking about it.” Eve’s voice turned husky. “If you keep cumming in her like that she just might get pregnant. You’d be the one to knock her up. Bethany Lance, pop star extraordinaire, preggers with the baby of one Adam Campbell. Would you like that Bethany? Do you want Adam to fuck a baby into you?”

Bethany wiggled her ass from side to side like an excited puppy before pulling off my cock with a loud slurp. “Please, Adam? I want to be your good little cum slut. I want you to fuck me over and and over again, till your cum is pouring out of me. I want you to fuck me till my belly is big and round with your baby and my tits are all huge!”

I looked at the huge grin plastered across her face and sank back with a groan. “This is a dream. I’m obviously still asleep.”

“Mmm, nope,” Eve murmured as she rolled my balls between her fingers.

I cracked open an eye to stare at her. “You’re just fucking with me.”

“Not yet!” Bethany cried out. She scooted forward and grabbed my cock, lining it up with her slit. Either she really loved giving blowjobs or she and Eve had gotten things started long before actually waking me up because she was already dripping. Bethany cooed as she rubbed my head against her clit, smearing her juices all over the bullet-shaped tip. Eve leaned into me, pinning my arms against my side so that Bethany was fully in control. Then Bethany began to dance.

Look, pick a pop star, any pop star. Doesn’t matter if they’re male or female. Watch one of their choreographed routines. You know how they say it’s all in the hips?

“Fuck, fuck, fuck-!” If Bethany’s blowjob had blown my mind, her gyrations were rocking my world. It was the ultimate tease, hot, soft, with just enough penetration to leave me wanting more without ever letting go. All I wanted to do was grab her by the hips and thrust, to feel the satisfaction of being buried deep inside of her. But Bethany, it seemed, was psychic. No matter when or how hard I tried to buck my hips she was always a beat ahead of me, pulling away just in time without ever losing her rhythm.

“Now I’m just fucking with you!” Bethany half-laughed, half-gasped. Some dim part of me realized that the girls were both being louder than they had been in the past, but the majority of my focus was on trying to figure out how to free myself from Eve’s embrace long enough to roll Bethany over and plow her properly. Eve could sense it though, and snuggled tighter into my side.

“I’ve got to say, this is actually kind of hot,” she breathed into my ear. “Just watching her ride you like this. God, just the way her breasts are bouncing as she moves, that little sound every time you slide through her lips ... I want to watch you fuck her. No, I want to watch her fuck you. I want to see the look on her face as you cum inside of her.”

Eve turned, looked up at Bethany and gave a slight nod. Bethany let out her loudest moan yet, then swished her hip in a corkscrew motion as sucked my cock deeper into her body. I closed my eyes, sank into the pillows and gave into the pleasure. It was the girls’ show; I was just along for the riding. Bethany ground down, hip to hip, crying out as I pressed just a little too deep. “Oh, right there! I can feel you filling me all the way up!”

“Do it, fill her all the way up!” Eve echoed.

I let out a groan, but there was no resistance. My balls clenched and released as I felt my morning load shoot into Bethany’s eager pussy. Bethany let out a shudder of her own, then dropped with a whimper onto my chest. The weight of her body seemed almost inconsequential as we kissed. It was as if the fire driving her had been extinguished, but rather than simply dying out it had been replaced with something else, something softer and more relaxed.

“Thank you,” Bethany whispered as she gave me another kiss. There was a bit of tongue. Okay, so maybe the fire wasn’t completely extinguished.

“All right you two!” Eve laughed as she poked us both in the sides. “C’mon, I’m ready for breakfast!”

Bethany wiggled her butt. “Well, I have some cream here for your coffee!”

Eve’s eyes went wide as she turned an incredible shade of purple as her jaw worked up and down. I looked back and forth between the two girls and finally demanded, “Okay, just what is going on?!”

Bethany burst into a fit of giggles. “I’m sorry, it’s my fault really. I couldn’t get over the way that bitch called me a slut last night, so Eve and I hatched a plan to get back at her.”

“By fucking me?” I shook my head in confusion. “I suspect that I’m missing a few steps somewhere along the way.”

Bethany sat up and stretched. “Well, sure. It’s not so much about fucking you though, no offense. It was more that Eve and I were over here with you, together, while she’s still huddled over in her corner of the couch.”

I frowned. “How does further isolating her help?”

Eve shrugged. “It’s not about isolating her. Well, not entirely, at least. She decided to attack Beth over having sex with you, so we had to demonstrate that it wasn’t anything for us to be ashamed of. And that by doing it together that it wasn’t just a matter of us wanting to get our itches scratched.”

“Oookay,” I said as I ground the heel of my palms into my eyes. “So just to recap, in order to convince our ex-teacher that the proper thing to do would be to actually participate in the group, rather than sitting down and trying to be reasonable or have breakfast or something with her, the two of you decided to loudly fuck me awake instead. That’s it, I’m now convinced there’s something in the air.”

“Well, duh,” Eve said. “Thought that was sort of obvious by now.”

It was my turn to imitate a fish as I stared at her in shock, prompting a fresh burst of giggles from Bethany. Eve sighed and rolled her eyes. “Really, Adam, you need to work on getting up earlier in the morning or you’re going to miss out on things. Bethany and I were talking about this yesterday morning, before I woke you up. We’re fairly sure there’s some sort of pheromone or something lacing the air to up our libidos.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.