Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“Dad!” Lisa gave her dad a big hug, “So glad to see you. God! Is Mom with you?”

Lisa picked up immediately her dad’s change in expression when she brought up her mom. Something was up. Her dad was obviously working up to say something that he didn’t know quite how to say.

In Lisa’s head, she was thinking, ‘Oh my God! Mom finally kicked him out’. But that wasn’t it.

“Your mom isn’t here, but I do have someone with me.” With that he motioned to someone standing out of Lisa and Josh’s line of sight. Lisa’s smile quickly faded. It was Frankie.

To say that Frankie was a bastard would be more than just an opinion. He was the result of an affair Phil had with a woman from their church.

It caused lots of fireworks in the beginning. They stopped going to church. But somehow, Lisa’s parents managed to work through it all. While Lisa’s mom accepted that her husband now had a son without her, she would insure that son had nothing to do with her.

Lisa would often accompany her dad when he would visit his illegitimate son. Having been an only child for almost sixteen years, Lisa liked the idea of having a brother. Lisa always suspected her mom gave in to Lisa’s visitations because it insured no more funny business between her husband and ‘that whore’.

Lisa always felt bad for her little brother. While Lisa grew up in a nice house in a nice neighborhood, Frankie had to live in a cheap trailer in a crappy trailer park. The truth was, Phil could have and would have done more than a three thousand dollar used trailer, but he had to contend with his actual wife.

Frankie was around two when Ben and Lisa got married and moved away. Phil and Frankie would come out for frequent visits. It gave Frankie more time to be with Phil and Lisa. Only a couple of years older, Frankie was more like Josh’s big brother than his uncle.

“I know things were a bit emotional last time you saw Frankie, but that was four years ago. He was only thirteen. He’s almost eighteen now.”

What Lisa’s dad was referring to was the time when Lisa woke up at four in the morning to find Frankie ejaculating on her exposed boobs. Frankie later admitted to having snuck in, unbuttoned her pajama top, and then, not only did he fondle her breasts, he managed to suck on each nipple.

Lisa went through the roof and Phil and Frankie were on a plane back home that day. That was the last of her dad bringing Frankie over to the house. Lisa and Frankie hadn’t seen or talked to each other since.

As Lisa stood there now looking at an older Frankie, those old emotions quickly returned. But with those emotions came the reason behind them. While having fresh cum shot on her boobs was upsetting, what had pushed her over the edge was the fact that it was her own brother that did it. She had been an unwilling participant in incest.

With recent events and the fact that Josh was clearly happy to see Frankie, Lisa felt her heart melt. Hell, if it happened today, she would have probably ended up fucking him. Finally, she smiled and pulled him in for a hug, “Hey, Frankie.”

Josh never knew exactly what happened back then to cause such turmoil, but he knew it had upset his mom a lot so he never even asked. Seeing his mom now hugging and not attacking Frankie, and then hearing her even speak nice to him, Josh figured it was safe to also give his uncle a big hug, “Oh man! It’s great seeing you again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.