Switcheroo - Cover

Switcheroo

by AurelianB

Copyright© 2016 by AurelianB

Mind Control Sex Story: Young newlyweds move into an apartment building to start their life together. But waiting to disrupt their happy marriage was a sorceress who looked with longing at their wealth and the husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   FemaleDom   Big Breasts   Transformation   .

Chris swirled Jane around in his arms as they entered the apartment. It was theirs, all theirs, and safely away from the soft cocoon of their family. They immediately started exploring, exclaiming over the view out of the kitchen, the three large bedrooms, and nicely appointed living room.

“This was a great idea. Just us and no one else.” Chris said has he gave Jane a passionate kiss. The had plotted about moving to New York for almost a year, ever since they were married. Their families were scions of Burlington, Vermont, old money, and were conservative in their lifestyles and in what they expected of their children. Chris and Jane chafed under the implicit expectations of their families and both strongly desired to escape those velvet chains and make their own way in New York City, which is how they ended up purchasing an apartment in Prospect Heights, a short distance away from the center of the city.

“I love it.” Said Jane. “And the best part of it is that we are so far away from our families.” Jane kissed Chris, leading him to the bedroom. “Let’s christen the apartment now. It’s time to put our mark on it.”

Chris laughed and walked willingly with Jane to the bedroom, the bed bare of sheets, but it didn’t really matter because they were in love and this was the start of their adventure. They made love tenderly as befits newlyweds, and then lay in each others arms for a while to relax.

“Let’s have a housewarming party.”

“But we don’t know anyone in New York,” said Chris with puzzlement.

“It doesn’t matter. Let’s just invite our neighbors - everyone on the top two floors of the building. We can introduce ourselves and get to know everyone. It would work in Burlington.”

“OK, but I think that we need to be prepared that no one will show up. After all, they don’t know us.”

A week later, Chris and Jane stood in their living room, welcoming their neighboring apartment dwellers in one by one. In spite of Chris’ skepticism, New Yorkers turned out to be no different to anyone back home. They were all willing to meet their neighbors and more than willing to show up for drinks and to chat. They ended up with a small party of about 12 people, three couples and six other singles who lived in various apartments in the building. It was a wide and varied group, ranging from two retired couples to one woman who looked to be only in her mid twenties. It was this woman who stood out a bit from the others. She had dazzling long blonde hair, a body to die for, and large and prominent breasts that swayed as she walked. She was dressed normally for someone her age, in jeans and T-shirt, but the jeans were almost painted on and the T-shirt was nicely molded to the woman’s top and left little to the imagination.

She walked over to introduce herself, identified herself as Helen, and then generally mingled with the other neighbors. Jane kept a bit of an eye on her because Helen, in turn, seemed to be eyeing her husband. She didn’t like that very much, but wasn’t worried because she and Chris were only just married, and Chris wasn’t the type to stray, nor was he the type to become bedazzled by a voluptuous body. At least she thought not. The party ended on a high note after a few hours, and everyone had left by 11:00 in the evening, and Chris and Jane fell into bed a bit exhausted, but not too much so, as they proceeded to exercise the springs in their bed for the next few minutes until they fell asleep.

Helen was a bit intrigued by the couple who had just moved in. There was something about them that seemed a bit more affluent than one would expect. A sort of polish or maybe assumed arrogance that comes from growing up with plenty of money. She thought a bit and popped his last name into Google and then Burlington, recalling that was where they said they were from. It didn’t take long before she found the family name and a description of the wedding in the society pages of the local pages. It became obvious that they both came from very wealthy families indeed, and the word “family trust fund” was mentioned in another article. Hmmm. Maybe there was something here.

Helen was a sorceress. Not a very good one, she would admit to herself, but a sorceress with actual power in a mundane world. For over three hundred years, she had traveled the world, in different guises, learning much. Unfortunately, since she was of average intelligence, and did not have a particularly good memory, she had forgotten much also. Basically, she was not very remarkable in any way, did not gain enormous power, wealth, or pretty much anything, other than staying alive when other people didn’t. She was also a bit evil, not enormously so, but obviously the power to stay alive had a penalty, and unfortunately, that cost was paid by others, not herself.

She had developed the power to do two things well. She could swap bodies and she could do some modifications to her own body. She also had a very weak power to influence others, but this only meant that she could influence a bit more than a hypnotist or mesmerist. This took lots of time and effort. Her mother had died young and with her had died the lore that would have allowed her to develop her potential. As a result, Helen ended up just muddling along and basically staying alive. Perhaps if she was ambitious she would have tried harder, or if she craved wealth, she might have managed to become rich, but basically she was kind of lazy.

She had hit upon her basic strategy in her first body, her first lifetime. She would select a ‘victim’ carefully, usually someone who was young and in a relatively wealthy family, and hopefully an only child. She would spend a couple of months scoping the victim out, learning everyone’s names and habits. She only needed some part of the victim’s body, hair, toe nails, etc, to set up the spell. Then, while sleeping, she would activate it by will and power. Both parties woke up in the other person’s body. The trade was not as one sided as it might seem, at least it wasn’t when she started this. The 17th century was not known for its hygiene, cleanliness, and lack of disease, so it was not unusual to show up in a body that had been tortured by disease, or was a bit malnourished, or ugly or overweight. She would spend the next year fixing up the body, trying to end up with a pleasing demeanor, because this made it easier to ask for money and support from parents. As a result, while the victim ended up with a body twenty years older, it was invariably in good condition, attractive, and she made sure that there was money available. These days, the victim wasn’t quite as happy.

Helen had stumbled on an approach that made this all the easier: Before the swap, she would start acting crazy, claiming to be someone else, or reincarnated from a different life. Thus, when the victim showed up and acted the same way, everyone just thought that she was on a downward spiral. If the victim was intelligent enough, they would just accept it and take the money and live out their lives. There were several unfortunates who couldn’t accept this in years’ past and ended up in an asylum. Generally, she dealt with this by targeting individuals who were disabled or obese. Many were quite happy to live out their somewhat shorter lives in an older, but attractive and fully capable body.

The one primary weakness for body swapping is that it took an enormous amount of mana, which took her years to recover enough to do it again. During that period she could do body mods, but that was about it. As a result, she developed a twenty year cycle for body swapping, leaving friends behind, and starting anew.

One big issue was money - because it was always difficult to switch large amounts of money from one individual to another without it being obvious. She honed her technique through the years, from starting with simply burying gold in the ground and recovering it later, to opening banking accounts in the new person’s names. The latter approach was difficult these days, because of IRS tracking and so she had started using a numbered offshore account. As a result, she managed to accumulate modest wealth over time and life became comfortable.

Then the GFC hit. Much of the carefully cultivated wealth had been foolishly placed into mortgage bonds (it was safe wasn’t it?), by a financial adviser. When it was over, much of her wealth had disappeared. She spent two years on revenge, leaving the financial planner his reward: No wife or other family who wanted anything to do with him, and a compulsion to seek out overweight black prostitutes for sex. Revenge was sweet. She moved to New York a year later and was trying to make financial ends meet for the last four years.

Helen yawned over her coffee and prepared for work. After her revenge on the financial planner, she was left with her apartment and some funds to start a business, which she promptly did: As a Webcam model. It turned out to be work that fit her skill sets and could be done from the safety of her own home. A few hours a day taking her clothes off in front of a camera and masturbating and the money rolled in. She modified her looks to maximize income. After some experimentation, she had settled on large DD tits topped by wide areolas and big nipples, narrow waist and wide hips, and long blonde hair. She had found that authenticity helped, so she increased the sensitivity of her body’s response, so her orgasms were truly things to behold, and they were often beheld by a surprisingly large male audience. However, it was still work and she preferred to have money rather than to have to work to make it.

Helen was in two minds over what to do. She could swap bodies with the wife and then live a life of comfort with her trust fund and married to a hunk of a guy. Or she could try to grab the guy. The problem with swapping is that she had only just finished adjusting to this body six years ago and the wife was actually older than she was, reducing the amount of time she would have to enjoy the rewards of the move. Alternatively, she could make a grab for the husband. This would take time, but since they lived on the same floor, it presented ample access to his presence, something that was needed with her relatively weak powers at it. Being undecided, she decided to hedge her bets - she would set up the spell for a body swap and if she was unable to grab the man (and his money), she would swap over bodies. It broke her protocol a bit, but, what the hell, she was getting tired of working three hours a day in front of a camera.

Helen knocked on the door.

“Come in, the door’s open,” sang out Jane from inside the apartment.

Helen walked in just as Jane walked out from the kitchen.

“Sorry to interrupt near dinner time, but would you mind if I borrowed a cup of sugar? I am baking a cake and didn’t want to run out to the store this late in the evening,” said Helen.

“No problem Helen. Hey, why don’t you sit down for a cup of tea? I really haven’t seen many people in the complex yet.”

“Well, that would be great. I haven’t started cooking yet, so I am in no hurry.”

Helen sat down for a relaxing cup of Earl Gray and she and Jane chatted about life in the building. Helen described her job as an accountant, working from her home. This was always a suitable occupation to provide because no one was ever interested in talking about bookkeeping, and Helen recalled that no one had ever once had a follow up question about her job. Jane was a lawyer, working downtown for a firm, and thus typically worked long hours, coming home often quite late in the evening. Jane sighed that it was challenging work, and even fun, though with the long hours.

Helen looked up at the clock, “Hey, do you mind if I use the bathroom? I think that this tea has run right through me.”

“Sure, no problem. Just down the hallway.” Jane pointed.

Helen closed the door to the bathroom and quickly looked around inside the drawers for a brush or comb. She found a hairbrush, examined it closely, and picked out two long pieces of dark hair. Helen kept looking until she found a single short brown strand of hair - she looked closely to confirm that it was the same hair color that she recalled Chris had, and then placed them in her pocket. She went back, said goodbye, and left to go.

Back at her apartment, Helen took the mattress off her bed, and carefully wrote out the body transference rune on the frame of her bed. It took her over an hour because it was a complex rune. She then took one of the long dark hair strands from her pocket and glued it to the center of the rune. Helen stepped back pleased with her work and then activated the link. This meant that she only had to enact the transference through intent and will. The rune didn’t weaken with time. Back in the kitchen, Helen sketched runes on the bottom of two chairs, then affixed one hair apiece. The rune acted as a tremendous amplifier to her weak ability to make “suggestions”. A strong sorceress would own who ever sat in the chair, but Helen would have to work over multiple sessions. Everything was set!

Helen heard the elevator open and rushed over to the door, sticking her head out, waiting for Chris.

“Hey Chris, do you mind coming in and changing a light bulb for me? Its a bit out of my reach, even on the stool.” Helen asked as Chris walked past her apartment.

“Of course, let’s do it.”

Helen had carefully placed the chair with the rune underneath a high lightbulb in the apartment. Chris took the light bulb from her hand and took a step on the chair.

“Relax.” Helen activated the rune and gave instructions to Chris at the same time. She could see Chris relax and stair upward a bit woodenly at the broken bulb.

“Sit down. Listen.” Chris slowly stepped down from the chair and looked forward, his eyes a tad unfocused.

“Hi Chris. I want you to feel comfortable in my apartment. Any time you come in here, you feel comfortable, like you belong. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I do. I’ll feel comfortable.”

“Now Chris, tell me your feelings about your wife.”

“I love her. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me. We knew each other at college, but we met up again in our jobs a few years later and fell in love. There has never been anyone else.”

“OK Chris. What is your sex life like? Do you have sex often? And do you enjoy it?”

“Oh yes. We make love almost every day. Usually in the evenings, but sometimes in the morning instead. Jane’s long hours mean that she is often very tired in the evening, so we try to enjoy ourselves in the morning. I’s wonderful. She is just the type of woman that I am attracted to. Thin with small to medium breasts and very athletic. We run together on the weekends and often go hiking together.”

“OK. I understand. So Chris, what is it that you most dislike about Jane? Do you find anything she does annoying?”

“I don’t know that there is anything that she does that I dislike, except when she gets annoyed at me about something, she will snap or yell at me. I don’t like that. But it doesn’t happen often.”

“I see. Chris, I would like to make some suggestions to you. Is that OK?”

“Sure. No problem.”

“Chris, I think that it is OK to get annoyed and angry back at Jane if she yells or snaps at you. That is most unreasonable. If she snaps and yells, I want you to yell right back. Do you understand? Stand your ground and don’t let her get away with rolling over you. You need to act like a man.”

“Yes, I understand. That makes sense. I’ll stand my ground from now on and not let Jane roll over me.”

“So, Chris, I think that you need to enjoy sex a bit more. Let me help you understand.”

Helen moved down to Chris and unbuckled his belt and opened his pants, pulling down his zipper. She maneuvered his underwear down so that his penis was free, and started stroking it with her hand.

“Chris, you are getting really turned on right now. You can feel yourself getting hard, very hard. You can think of a woman, naked and hungry for sex. You are finding yourself getting more and more excited.”

Chris’ penis slowly inflated upward, extending out seven inches or so, and with a surprisingly large girth. Helen was impressed, it was a larger than average and would certainly satisfy any woman. Helen lifted her skirt, played with her pussy a bit until she was wet, and then straddled Chris, inserting his penis into her cavity. Helen started moving up and down, manipulating her vaginal muscles to stroke his penis, carefully milking it and tightening up careful on her upstroke to maximize friction.

“Do you feel that Chris? Do you feel how I am milking your penis?”

“Yes. It is an amazing feeling.”

“Deep down, you know that this is the feeling you need to orgasm.”

Helen continued to move up and down and was starting to get really aroused herself. She started panting, carefully controlling her vaginal muscles to tweak and pull and massage Chris’ penis. Chris started to turn pink with arousal.

“You feel yourself getting more and more excited. This is what turns you on. This is what makes you orgasm. And when you do, it is the strongest orgasm that you have had in your life.”

“Oh yes.” Chris was panting now and his hips were moving involuntarily upward to match her strokes.

“Chris, you are really excited and you are about to orgasm. When I say ‘Cum’ you are going to orgasm strongly. Cum!”

Chris bucked upward and let out a loud gasp and Helen felt warmth filling her pussy as he orgasmed in several waves. As he finished, Helen gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Now Chris. The only time you will be able to orgasm is if you feel that stimulation. Nothing else does it for you. If it doesn’t happen, you will not orgasm and finish up unsatisfied. You will feel a craving for relief during sex. But it will only come when you feel your penis stimulated and massaged. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand”.

Helen stood up, took a towel to wipe up any bodily fluids from Chris pants and her own legs, and stood up.

“Chris, once you wake up you will fix up the light bulb and leave. In the future, you will feel very comfortable coming in here and will naturally walk over to this seat and sit down anytime you are here.”

“I understand.”

Helen woke Chris up and he spent a minute screwing in the light bulb. The chatted a bit and then she walked Chris back out to the hallway, closing the door behind him. Once closed she leaned up against the wall, smiling. She quite enjoyed that. Chris was going to work out well as a play thing. She didn’t know how much her suggestions would take hold. Changing behavior or deep preferences generally took time to develop and she didn’t expect for there to be any great impact for a while. But eventually, it should start to act as a downer on Chris and Jane’s sex life. Until, then it was very pleasant, and Helen shivered with delight as she thought about what she would do next time.

A couple of weeks later on a Saturday morning, Helen heard the elevator open and rushed over to look through her keyhole. Once confirming who it was, she opened the door.

“Hey Jane! Why don’t you come in for a cup of tea? I needed to return your cup of sugar.”

Jane hesitated a moment. “Sure, why not? A cup of tea would be nice.” Said Jane as she walked over to the table.

“Here take a seat. Earl Gray? English Breakfast?”

“English breakfast for me, thanks.” Said Jane and sat down at the chair.

“Relax. Sit. Listen.” Helen said as she activated the rune.

Helen could see Jane relax back into the chair, her eyes open but a bit unfocused. Helen finished up brewing the tea and walked back over to the table.

“Hi Jane. Let’s be open with each other. You feel very comfortable talking to me - like a good sister. I want to know what’s on your mind.”

“OK, sure. I’d like that.”

“Jane, let’s let our hair down. Why don’t you tell me about your sex life. How has it been for the past couple of weeks? Has it been enjoyable?”

Jane giggled. “In a funny way, its better than it has ever been. I don’t know whats happened with Chris, but now he has incredible endurance. He can just go and go and go. In the past, I was sometimes left unsatisfied because he would orgasm a bit earlier than I would, but that doesn’t happen anymore. Now he keeps going for a long time. In fact, I think that sometimes he doesn’t orgasm now, which is a bit unusual.”

“OK Jane. This is very normal. In fact, you like it if Chris doesn’t orgasm because he lasts longer and satisfies you more. You deserve it. After all, think about how many times he finished up without you getting enough satisfaction. Don’t concern yourself at all if this happens more frequently. It is better for you.”

“I understand. I will enjoy it because I deserve it. Too bad for him.”

“That’s the spirit! Jane, tell me. Is there anything that Chris does that annoys you? That makes you angry?” said Helen.

“Yes. Of course. Sometimes he doesn’t clean up after himself. And sometimes he leaves a puddle around the toilet. And sometimes he doesn’t do enough laundry,” Jane said with an annoyed tone of voice.

“Yes. Of course these are big issues. Now Jane, these are very very annoying things for Chris to do. And you don’t have to take it any more. Any time that he does something that you find annoying, just let it out. Snap at him. Yell. Let him know that he has annoyed you. Make sure he understands your anger. This is the only way that he will change.”

“Good. I’ll let him know my feelings next time he does something annoying.”

“That a girl! Now Jane, I see that you are quite fit. Do you exercise or diet?”

“I don’t follow a diet, but I am careful about what I eat and the amount that I eat. And I exercise regularly, running, hiking, and I go to the gym twice a week.”

“Jane. Aren’t these things a hassle? Would it be better to just take it easy for a while?”

“Yes, it would be nice But I need to stay in shape and keep my figure.”

“Jane. Those a good points, but, you know, sometimes you just need to put your hair down and relax. It really won’t matter too much if you serve yourself larger helpings at dinner. And it would be great to have large desserts after dinner. And the most relaxing thing is to snack during the day at work, chips or chocolate bars can remove the stress of at work.”

“Oh OK. That makes sense.”

“And Jane, while I understand that you want to stay in shape, it wouldn’t hurt to take it easy for a few weeks. Why don’t you skip gym in the morning and sleep late. And instead of running, why not just go for a slow casual walk on the weekends. This would be so much more relaxing.”

“OK. Maybe I will do that.”

“OK Jane. When I say ‘Wake up’, you will wake up and finish up your tea and leave. Wake up!”

Helen let her suggestions settle in for a couple of months before setting up the next stage.

“Chris, would you be willing to come in and use a wrench to loosen a nut on my chair? I am trying to take the seat off and the nut won’t move. I don’t seem to have the strength.”

Chris looked pleased to be able to help out, “Sure, just let me at it.”

Helen led him over to sit at a chair that was strategically placed next to an upside chair with a wrench sitting next to it. Chris sat down at the chair to take a look.

“Sit. Relax. Listen.” Helen activated the run and she saw Chris relax in the chair with eyes a bit unfocused looking forward.

“Chris. Tell me. How are things going with Jane? We can talk frankly. We are friends.”

Chris looked uncomfortable for a moment, before opening up. “Well, Jane seems to be upset at me all the time these days. Its kind of annoying. Pick up these clothes! Clean up the bathroom! Do the dishes! Do the laundry! Its like I can’t anything right.”

“That’s terrible. Completely outrageous. I hope that you let her know it!”

“Yes, I do. If she yells at me, I am going right back at her. I don’t think she likes that, but it makes me feel better.”

“And well you should yell back! Its just not acceptable if she yells or nags you. When she gets annoyed, just yell back and she will eventually stop and you will recover your peace of mind.”

“OK. I’ll do that. Thanks.”

“And how about more intimate things. How is your sex life for the past few weeks?”

“Well, we have sex as much as we ever did. And Jane really seems to like it because I am lasting longer than I ever had before. But sometimes, I am finding that it just doesn’t do it for me and I don’t have an orgasm. This is happening more frequently now and I haven’t had an orgasm in a couple of weeks!”

“Oh. You poor baby! That’s terrible. We will have to do something about that! I think that I know exactly what you need.”

“OK. That would be great.”

“Last time we spoke you talked about how attractive you thought Jane was. Has anything changed?”

“No nothing has changed. But she seems to have stopped exercising as much and she has gained a bit of weight. I don’t ever recall this before, but now she has some fat around her belly and more around her bum. Its not much and she is still attractive, of course, but I am a bit worried.”

“Chris. You shouldn’t be worried. This is just Jane being her real self after all these years. Maybe she feels comfortable a few pounds heavier and as her husband you should support her in this. Be sure to offer her dessert at all the meals and encourage her to have snacks during the day. I am sure that this will make her feel more comfortable.”

“Oh OK. I never thought about that. I suppose that it is important for her to develop the way she wants.”

“Now, Chris, let’s do something about those orgasms of yours. Here help me take off your pants.”

Helen unbuckled Chris’ belt, buttoned his pants, and he wriggled them down off his feet, along with his underwear. Helen started stroking his penis up and down.

“No Chris. Men are very visual people aren’t they?”

“Yes. We are.”

“And the thing that leads to an orgasm is physical attraction, isn’t it?”

“Yes. It is.”

“Now watch me as I take my clothes off. You can see me as I unbutton my blouse revealing my huge tits encased in my bra. You see my tits? They are huge aren’t they? They are scrumptious. When you see tits this large, you know that sex with someone with huge tits like this will end in a giant orgasm. All that frustration will disappear and the path to this is by touching and sucking the nipples on large tits like these.”

Helen reached over and put his hands on her tits.

“Here feel my tits with your hands. Feel how they overflow your hands they are so huge? This is so exiting. And feel my nipples poking through my bra. Rub your fingers over my nipples. Do you feel how large my nipples are? This means that a woman is excited to have sex with you and the sex will result in a mind blowing orgasm. Here push my bra down and let me put my nipples in your mouth. Suck on them and roll your tongue over them. Do you feel how the nipples feel in your mouth as you suck on them? How the soft breasts feel against your face? Little tits don’t mean anything. They mean a girl is not interested in you. You may have sex but no orgasm. You need to have sex with a woman with big tits before you can orgasm.”

Helen felt herself get excited by the stimulation of her breaths and the feeling of control that she had over the man sitting in the chair. She could see that Chris was flushed with excitement and his penis was sticking straight up and was hard as a rock. She continued to talk as she straddled the chair and his legs, carefully lined up her pussy, and sat downward. She gave a huge groan as she felt his shaft inside of her, hard as a rock, and starting moving up and down.

“Do you feel this motion? This means that you will soon have an orgasm. But you need to suck on these big nipples on these huge tits. That’s the way. But you won’t orgasm until you begin to feel your woman has had an orgasm and she has time to attend your needs.”

Helen moved up and down slowly, enjoying the stimulation of her breasts from his sucking, and started to move more and more rapidly. She was truly enjoying this and threw her head back and forth in pleasure. It had been a long time since she had a man for pleasure and it felt great. Two more strokes and then she let out a loud groan as she felt herself orgasm again and again. She slowed down to catch her breath.

“Now that I have orgasmed its your turn. Feel how your penis is getting massaged. This drives you crazy. You know that release is coming soon.”

Helen moved up and down, carefully using her muscles to grip his penis, maximizing pleasure. She could see that sweat was pouring off of Chris’ forehead and he was grunting loudly.

“Orgasm.”

Chris let out a shout and he bucked up once, twice, three times, four times, and Helen could feel her pussy get drenched with warmth and liquid begin to leak out. Chris settled down, panting loudly with an incredibly relieved look on his face. Helen gave him a kiss on the cheek, stood up, and then went to get a towel to clean up. There was so much liquid, both semen and her pussy juice, it took her ten minutes to clean up. She helped Chris put his pants back on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.