A Witch in Love on All Hallows Eve - Cover

A Witch in Love on All Hallows Eve

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The new indentured servant girl in Sir Hugh's castle was a powerful witch in hiding. Perhaps Sir Hugh and his 3 lusty sons, Hugh Jr., Dewey and Louie had bitten off more than they could chew. The would find out on All Hallows Eve.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Becky, the beautiful submissive witch in hiding, had to admit that Sir Louie, the youngest son of the Mountbatten clan was quite skilled in the use of his God-given flesh-based sword in assorted positions entirely unfamiliar to her in her total innocence of recent personal past.

The handsome youngest son of the estate continued to worry the flanks of the upstairs maid each morning, but Becky cared naught because the girl was insipid beyond all ken and merely grunted like a bored cow giving milk when the young master mounted her haunches and have her his manly nine inches in a way that Becky now knew was absolutely delicious.

In a way, she pitied the poor girl, stretched out and naked from the waist down across the bottom of the bed like a sack of potatoes. Her mouth was slack and her tongue handing out like a dumb animal and she reached out to grab Becky’s fingers like a drowning person hoping to be saved from a fate worse than death. Becky patted the girl’s sweating hands and told her,

“Just relax, dearie and give the gentleman his needs like a good little girl.”

The sound of Sir Louie’s muscular thighs slapping into the maid’s beautiful white buttocks made Becky smile in amusement at the tableau. She could tell from the look on Sir Louie’s face that his spunk was already headed up his shaft and would soon be flooding the poor girl’s bottom like an invisible dam had just burst after a driving rainstorm. It was funny to watch the poor thing squirming left and right trying to escape the force of the spurts splashing down deep inside her gut.

She was in total agreement with Sir Louie when he started to spank the girl’s plump bottom with his heavy hands and she wanted to join him in making the girl’s beautiful cheeks redder than the roses in the courtyard terrace. Since there was no objection, Becky pushed the willing girl’s face down to her greedy nipples and let her suckle like a babe as she took her spanking like a proper maid with complete obedience.

The next thing she knew, Sir Louie was bouncing his semi-erect cock in her face and she had to open her mouth to succor him inside. The scent of the servant girl was still manifest and it made her want to gag but she fought off that reaction and sucked him into a fine state of complete hardness and he was once again ready to take his pleasure.

This time she raised her hips up high and presented him with alternate targets of both pussy and bum and he had the option of choosing which one he preferred.

The touch of his magnificent powerful shaft on her vaginal opening was thrilling and she melted into a ball of butter ready to be molded to his need of the moment. It seemed like it took forever for him to get his business all the way inside her but eventually he managed to hit bottom with his oversized thing and she held him with both of her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and with both of her arms grasping his muscular shoulders like she was all chains and he was all flesh for her pleasure.

The discarded maid sat watching them petulantly from the corner and that was just fine with Becky because at times like these she had to have a certain degree of privacy.

Each time that Sir Louie descended down on top of her pulsating body, Becky rose up to meet him like a valiant foe on the battlefield of love willing to engage but wanting to have some degree of victory regardless of the outcome.

He dropped his head down low and nibbled her defenseless ear and she felt his sharp teeth in her soft tender flesh. It was deliciously exciting and she hoped he might go lower and give her nipples the same outrageous treatment.

Suddenly, Becky realized that she was awash in her own juices and that Sir Louie was splashing into her womb with the wet sounds of mutual lust and that soon her wetness would be joined with his copious fluids like two rivers flowing together into a raging sea of passion. It happened without warning and they shook together like mated terriers unable to stop and fighting to breath their next breathe as one.

The servant girl ran downstairs to get breakfast for all three of them.

The cook boxed her ears just on general principal and she tumbled into the bed with the pair of them like a co-conspirator with no objection from any quarter.

That morning, Becky started to tackle the problem of the master’s armaments. It was obvious they had been neglected a long time and needed a miracle to restore them to their prior glory.

Becky knew it was a time for her magic and she called up a remedy from her memory of a long ago time. Her magical touch over the surface of each instrument of war was enough to plate them with an alloy of such power that they would never fall into disrepair ever again. The blades were all sharpened to a razor’s edge and even the nicks and cracks were magically fixed and no longer an issue.

When Sir Louie saw the miraculous change in his warring equipment, he marveled at the transformation. The innocent-looking new squire sat without comment in the window alcove shining his face plate like it was fine crockery for dinner and not a tool to keep his good looks to last through the next battle.

As a matter of reward, he bent her over the dressing chair and addressed her fine flanks with his sword of flesh in a way that stretched her tiny little star so drastically that she had to hold onto the chair with a grip so firm that it drove the blood from her fingers. It seemed incredible to her that the young master was powerful enough to fit his huge manhood completely inside her tiny opening and up into her petite body with such commanding force.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.