The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers - Cover

The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The newly hired babysitter gets close to the married couple and they all go to a nudist campground to cement their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

This summer job at the nudist camp was coming to a close now and I honestly had to admit it had been an exciting experience for me and I had learned quite a lot about my sexual appetite and unusual desires.

My body was completely tan with no with lines showing I was not a full nudist in the flesh.

I was so happy that I had a full supply of “morning after” pills in my toiletry kit along with condoms for emergency use whenever necessary. I knew my shaving of my pussy bush and in between my ass cheeks made me even more attractive to both men and women. I had discovered a hidden fetish of mine was oral loving from my same sex sisters, both vaginal and anal. At the same time, I had an interesting collection of donated imitation penises that ranged from six to twelve inches in length. I had found that my female partners loved the thick, fat ones better and that the men preferred the narrow, thin ones because they did not have truly flexible rectums like most of the females.

I had learned many tricks with my tongue using it in places I had never thought possible until this job at the nudist colony. I had done double penetration and even triple penetration and had pulled a train more than once on a fun-filled night.

I was swimming in donated jewels and oodles of cash from grateful older partners happy to have a real live babysitter as their sexual toy for an evening of pleasure. My only regret was that I had not perfected my ability to take a live cock deep throat without gagging. I was a lot better at it, but my gag reflex was too strong for a guy with a long dick and lots of enthusiasm.

I loved humping women prone bone on top of a soft mattress and listening to them squeal as I gave them my big, black twelve inch dildo up their ass with ruthless pounding. It made me feel like I was in control and in charge of the entire thing rooting out their defenseless bottoms from behind.

My experiments with men were educational because I discovered that they loved my tongue in their ass even more than wrapped around their hardness in front. I found that wives loved me to give it to their husbands up the ass from behind as they were getting humped by them in a missionary position because it forced the men to pound them harder to escape my relentless imitation dick from behind. Sometimes I would do that and have a musclebound lifeguard give it to me in my ass from behind at the same time with his real erection that hit bottom inside my pulsating rectum.

I had grown used to joining in with the wives sucking off their husband’s dicks and I loved kissing the wife with my hungry tongue as we both worked on his cock like a tag-team of cocksuckers working in tandem to make him cum. We would both have the scent of his spunk and the taste of his cream on our lips, and we could pass it from one mouth to the other with depraved enjoyment.

One of my best achievements was the way I used my tongue to bring my partner to the height of passion and then let her or him explode all over my face with their sexual juices. I know it sounds really dirty but in all honesty, I loved the messy treatment and I regretted it when they cleaned me up wanting to stay that way forever.

Still, despite my extensive carnal experience at the nudist colony, I was only a teenaged girl and I guess I wanted my cake and eat it too because I wanted people to think I was a sweet young thing and as innocent as a virgin.

My parents were certain I was still a virgin, and I didn’t want to bust their bubble by explaining my summer of love and lust. I even managed to get a virginal boyfriend that would take me to movies and to the beach. All he aspired to was to touch my boob or a little peck on the cheek. Of course, I was dying to grab his dick and show him a few tricks I had learned at the nudist camp, but I concentrated on staying pure and restrained my impulse.

A new female transfer into the senior year was a Puerto Rican girl with obviously dyed red hair that made no secret of her advanced carnal skills. She would often tell us girls about how she was able to take two men at the same time and that it was all just a matter of timing your push and your shove in both directions. She even tried to show us how it all worked with one girl in front and one girl behind her. I sensed she was not being truthful about it because I had done it all before with even three guys working on my body at the same time. I suspected that she was doing it just to get the girls to pretend hump her and she could feel them up in ways that they normally would not allow because they were not inclined to same sex loving.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.