The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers - Cover

The Babysitter and the Nudist Campers

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The newly hired babysitter gets close to the married couple and they all go to a nudist campground to cement their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

I had done my level best to welcome the sea-going travelers into the midst of the nudist colony and for my reward I was treated like a gourmet tasty pastry by the father, the two sons and even the mother with the stunning mature ass that would be welcomed by the entire male population of the colony on a weekend of erotic adventure.

My French female admirer was knocking on my door with a determined persistence that threatened to upset my apple cart of laid-back enjoyment after having all my holes stuffed with fresh dick in all needy corners for the entire night of poking and probing fun and games. I felt sorry for the still attractive woman but she was quite forward in her demands on my pussy for constant gardening and the tender loving care that she seemed to have in plentiful supply ready to dispense when called upon to deliver.

I invited her in and after a quick lick or two I told her about our new visitors next door and the pair of teenaged boys that had showed promise in the doggy style way of loving that I thought she might find particularly fascinating since it was her favorite position and she was at her best when being done from behind by a stiff dick and lots of enthusiasm to bring to the table of love.

She followed me next door and I watched her get acquainted with the three horny males whilst I allowed the mama to use her tongue on my snatch showing me her mature skilled tongue that must have had a lot of practice in her life taking pleasure in a lot of strange places.

When she finally arrived at my back door, I saw that the French schoolteacher was still teaching the father and the two sons about the French style of doggie style loving using her fabulous ass cheeks to instruct them on the joys of full penetration and resolute spanking from behind. Her whimpers of pleasure was a bit distracting but the mother was compensating for my loss of concentration by shoving her long pink pointed tongue up deep inside my gut and giving me a complete oral inspection of my G-spot that focused me on the things that really mattered in life.

My tingles were just barely subsiding when she pushed my head down between her legs for some overdue payback like a meter maid with a book of citations that needed immediate attention without delay.

I introduced the entire family to the other members of the nudist colony that next evening with mixed emotions because I had become a trifle addicted to the pair of teenaged boy’s cocks that worked like a frenzied tag team to cause my pussy and ass to run up a white flag of surrender and put me down on my knees before them like some silly submissive sex obsessed pretty young thing with not a single clue in her empty head about life or love or anything else of real importance.

It occurred to me that I had started this entire segment of my life as a way of making money working as a babysitter and suddenly I was caught up in the nudist lifestyle spreading my legs for senior citizens acting like a cheap whore in all my bare-assed glory wallowing in the throes of repeated orgasms and waves of tingles all over my naked body in the nocturnal hours.

Actually, I found it difficult to find fault with the situation because it was a lot better than sitting at home watching porn movies or jerking off one of my “uncles” just to watch him decorate my skin with his sticky goo.

In fact, the handsome father of the new arrivals was at present sticking his long hard dick up my bum with frantic fumbling from behind and I loved every minute of the degrading experience knowing that his wife was watching us with her lust-filled eyes and her tongue at the ready to clean up any residue of evidence after the fact.

This was the fabulous bingo night which we had each week and I was the one calling out the numbers with my new mama down on her knees under our table licking her way to Timbuktu with her tasty pink tongue that I found completely addictive if the truth be known.

An older female member of the colony whose age was suspected but never confirmed by her in person was bent over the back of the center sofa on the stage and we could all watch the expressions on her wrinkled face as the two boys took turns anointing her still attractive ass with their youthful spunk. She was like an older model car in need of a fill-up in order to continue her journey to end of her long and adventurous lifespan of driving down dirty and dusty roads avoiding the ditches filled with the bones of forgotten lovers that had deposited their creamy essence in her happy snatch and her still tight sphincter with shouts of glee and many a spank on her needy ass cheeks. I was instantly jealous of the old witch because I had already fixed my stamp of possession on these two prime examples of American male-hood and my teeth marks were on their ass cheeks where I had given them my feminine stamp of approval.

Just then, mama went a little deeper in my fundament and I lost all train of thought and almost forgot to call the next number much to the displeasure of the entire assembly in the entertainment room of the colony lodge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.