Fucking the Fruits of Japan - Cover

Fucking the Fruits of Japan

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: He was an extraordinary conman, his victim was a rich and gullible Japanese businessman. He conned him out of millions. To celebrate his win, he plundered a young masseuse of her virginity; he drugged and raped the business man's wife and teenage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   First   Anal Sex   Size   .

“Ah fuck” I gasped, feeling my cock squeezed by the tightness of the young cunt that was wrapped around half my cock. Looking down I noted with some pleasure the blood streaks along the length of my shaft.

The young masseuse had been a virgin up until a minute or so ago, at least before I introduced my long fat cock into her tight Japanese cunt. Her clothes were laying on the floor where I had discarded them as I stripped her of her uniform.

I thrust in and out, sending more cock into her tightness. It was getting easier - she was stretching around my cock, with the liberal coating of the massage oil making it easier to penetrate her.

My Japanese businessman host was initially aghast at my actions but now was laying on the opposite table watching me fuck her. He was naked too, having also received a massage from this young 18 year old girl. The fucking was exciting him, he was playing with his miniature cock - I estimated it at about three inches long fully hard, and the thickness of one of my fingers.

On the other hand, my cock was a monster - 10 inches long and as fat as my wrist.

I had about 8 inches buried in her at the moment, with the head butting up against her cervix.

She was whimpering at the sensations being delivered by my cock - her responses dulled by the drug that I had slipped her, and the shredded panties that I had stuffed in her mouth.

My host had organized the massage session, not knowing my predilection for fucking the young girls who often delivered the massages. He had been trying to impress me - he wanted to invest in my company, and I had been playing “hard to get” up until the last hour when I finally agreed.

Little did he know that my company was a sham, and that he was the target of an elaborate scam to fleece him of his money.

I had his money, and for the next few hours I was going to have fun before I left Japan, never to be found again - with his money that was spirited away through multiple bank account transfers across the world.

“God I love young pussy ... especially virgin ones” I growled, slamming into her depths.

I leant over to bring my face close to hers, feeling her small tits pressing against my chest whilst I nibbled at her earlobes. She squirmed about on my embedded cock in response to the nibbling which I moved to the area just below her ear.

I nipped at her tender skin for a few moments before I latched my lips onto her neck and sucked hard, starting a hickey that would be quite colorful. I moved down slightly to increase the spread of the bruising.

After a minute or so, I eased back to survey my handiwork. Big and darkly colored, it was. I then switched to the other side and repeated the marking there to. Again I eased back to stand at the end of the massage table, with my cock buried in her young cunt.

Looping her ankles over my shoulders I pulled her close to me, pressing my cockhead harder against her cervix. Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I plunged in and out, deep and regularly until she orgasmed with a muffled squeal and a tightening of her cunt around my shaft.

I pushed harder against her cervix until I felt it start to give and to open up against the pressure of my monster cock. With the opening small I pushed harder and fully penetrated her.

She cried out as I lunged into her.

Her tightness was too much for me - I unloaded a huge load of my hot cum directly into her baby chamber.

“Fuck yeh ... I love a tight unused pussy” I growled as I stayed buried within her until my balls were temporarily emptied. My host watched on, cumming all over his hand.

“Pitiful” I murmured.

My visit to his home for dinner was going to be interesting. I had seen a photo of his wife and teenage daughter - they both looked ripe for my attentions.


I had doctored up a bottle of wine which I insisted on sharing with the businessman, his wife Keiko and his 16 year old daughter Yuki. I avoided actually drinking any of the wine but made sure that they all had at least a glass of the wine that had been infused with a powerful date rape drug.

The drug was fast acting with Yuki passed out on the lounge chair within minutes.

I maneuvered my host onto a chair that I had grabbed from the dining table, stripping him naked before binding him to the chair using plastic cable ties. He was still very groggy with his head hanging forward.

Keiko, I moved onto the ottoman where I laid her on her back before heading into the kitchen where I found a pair of scissors. They would be perfect - perfect to remove her clothing.

She was of medium height, short wavy black hair framing a beautiful face. Surveying the rest of her body I noted a nice full bust with a flat tummy, and a nice set of hips. Earlier I had been pleased to see that she had a firm rounded butt.

I flipped off her slip on shoes, finding slim perfectly formed feet with dark red painted toenails. Her dress was a firm fitting one, and knee length. Starting at the hem with the scissors I cut a path from the bottom to the top, peeling it apart and revealing her plain white bra and panties set

I cut each of the sleeves, allowing me to pull the dress free, leaving her in just underwear. Her full tits bulged over the top of the bra. I ran my fingers over their upper slopes before using the scissors to cut the bra away from her.

“Fucking beautiful” I growled with her tits uncovered, revealing their fullness and her long red nipples. I flicked the nipples for a moment, enticing moans from her.

I stepped to the side and quickly shed my own clothing, setting loose my hard long cock. Returning to the side of the ottoman, I took my cock in hand and used the shaft to slap against her full tits, and rub across her hardening nipples.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.