The Edification of Mary Kate Bennigan - Cover

The Edification of Mary Kate Bennigan

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After spying on her parents having sex Mary Kate fellates her twin brother. Tommy confesses to the priest who demands that Mary Kate confess as well. After confessing the priest and a friend rape her. Volunteering as a Candy Striper Mary Kate is assigned to a geriatric men's ward where fellates patients to subdue them. She is then assigned to a troublesome female patient Molly Rafferty who runs an escort service. Molly becomes Mary Kate's mentor who hires Mary Kate to learn the escort business

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Size   Caution   Prostitution  

Molly Mansfield’s funeral was a worldwide event; La Mode was a high-profile company throughout the fashion world in which Molly had become a celebrity. Many noteworthy people attended to pay their respects.

While Molly’s public face was La Mode, Eclectic Slide contributed far more to her personal fortune. Her daughter Maureen and La Mode were a perfect fit in which she was doing an outstanding job of directing and growing La Mode. But with Molly hovering on death’s door, she was pressed to replace herself at Eclectic Slide. She knew the Slide would flourish in the short term, and that Clarice Du Monde was a perfect manager for the next ten years. But to assure that the Slide would continue in the long-term the way Molly had developed she needed to find someone like herself to carry it on. She needed someone who exuded sex, a person who could use that God-given knowledge to move it forward to its next phase.

Though Eclectic Slide was involved in an illegal trade considered below the norms of society she took pride in that it operated in the stratosphere of clients of the most elite society. All Eclectic Slide sex counselors were college-educated sorority girls who were trained in the fashion industry and patterned after the Venetian courtesans of the sixteenth century. Never involved in human trafficking, the choice to become a courtesan at “the Slide” was Molly modeled her business to reflect the Venetian courtesans of the 16th century who catered to the highest levels of society including royalty. The Eclectic Slide girls were first employed by La Mode as Fashion Consultants who were highly paid. While not all La Mode Fashion Consultants became Eclectic Slide Sex Counselors, all Eclectic Slide Courtesans were La Mode Fashion Consultants. All La Mode Fashion Consultants knew of Eclectic Slide and had signed an agreement to maintain strict secrecy regarding the business. The choice was always open to them if they chose to become a “Slide” Counselor up to the age of fifty. There was a demand for mature counselors to administer to older clients who made that preference known.


After Father Francis McGlaughlin took young Molly Rafferty to Dr. Delassandro to have her “cyst” removed after being impregnated by a priest he sensed an incredible sexual aura. He also determined that she was a young girl with exceptional business acumen. Though he was not involved with the Rafferty family’s local parish he took the initiative to meet Molly’s parents. There were numerous siblings in her family and both parents worked, her father as a laborer and her mother cleaning houses. While Molly’s mother had strong values her father was an alcoholic. It was obvious that the family was having difficulty making ends meet.

From the time Francis McGlaughlin entered the priesthood he was always the darling of monsignors, bishops, and cardinals. He had a sister who had become a nun with whom he carried on an incestual relationship through their teenage years. Through his influence with the higher-ups, Father Francis found a scholarship for Molly offered by the diocese for underprivileged children that allowed her to attend an upscale Catholic school where she graduated with honors. As a mentor with benefits, McGlaughlin secured a scholarship for her at Boston College where she majored in Fashion Design and graduated at the top of her class.

During her senior year at Boston College, she spent a semester abroad as an intern at a famous fashion house in Rome. This was the same year Pope Pius XXII died and Pope John XXIII succeeded him. Because of the activities surrounding the College of Cardinals and the seating of the new pope Fr. Francis McGlaughlin accompanied the bishop and was reunited beneficially with Molly Rafferty.

From the time he took Molly to see Dr. Delassandro and comforted her in his car on the way home from the procedure Francis knew that Molly was an exceptional girl on many fronts. Becoming special to him he vowed to nurture the girl away from her family situation, oversee her education and socialize her with adults. During her high school and college years, he spent intimate time with her. Recognizing that she was a highly sexed female, who because she had been taken advantage of (raped) by an unscrupulous priest he feared that she could fall into a pattern of sexual promiscuity that could ruin her life. Some might say that Fr. McGlaughlin took advantage of her. But since he had done it in such a caring way it enhanced her life rather than degrading it.

When Molly did the intern work at the fashion house one of her mentors opened her eyes to the world in such a way that she was able to fold sexuality into her long-term career path. Marcella de Sicha, a celebrated fashion model, took the responsibility of familiarizing the twenty-year-old college student with the elite level of Italian society in which she functioned. Starstruck at first Molly was amazed that a working family girl from South Boston could be functioning in such an impossible environment she was soon being wined and dined by wealthy men. The sophisticated sex to which Francis McGlaughlin had introduced her melded well with the erotic machinations of Italian High Society. So, when Father Francis came to Rome in advance of the Papal ascendancy he wasn’t surprised to see Molly hobnobbing in that arena.

It was just after the new Pope was selected by the College of Cardinals. After mourning the loss of the former Pope all of Italy broke into a flurry of celebrations, which gave a tremendous spurt to Marcella de Sicha’s business venture and changed the direction of Molly’s life.


As a sales consultant for Sartoria di Italia Marcella also did free-lance modeling for ‘Sartoria and other fashion houses. In one of her modeling gigs, she met the owner of a well-established fashion house who invited her to dinner which ended up in a night of enthusiastic lovemaking. Being an “established” married man Mario Bellini proposed that they become regular sexual partners with no strings attached.

“I’m not interested in being a mistress or a prostitute,” Marcella said.

“I have no intention of keeping a mistress,” Bellini replied, “and I don’t involve myself with prostitutes. What I am looking for with you is an arrangement where we can enjoy each other’s company and satisfy each other’s sexual urges as we have just done. I will compensate you once a month by sending the benefit by special messenger. And if you choose to involve yourself in such endeavors with others those involvements would be no concern of mine as long as they don’t interfere with our involvement.”

Not asking what the compensation would amount to she agreed to do it. During the month they had been together six times and had sex five. At the end of that month, Marcella received a delivery of three dozen roses. Inside the box was an envelope with a thank you note attached to cash which amounted to $7500. Overwhelmed by the amount of money that accompanied the flowers Marcella thought It was hard to think of myself as a whore with this kind of treatment.

She liked being in the company of Mario Bellini and loved how lusciously he made her feel. Before the year was out he had compensated her over $100,000. With her salary of $75,000 as a Sartoria di Italia consultant and modeling fees of $75000, Marcella was pleased that had made $250,000. Within the year she added two additional clients like Bellini that required less time and made another $70,000. During the next three years, she hired three of her colleagues at Sartoria and was on her way to becoming a wealthy Italian businesswoman.

It was during a New Year’s celebration in Monte Carlo that Marcella introduced her intern Molly Rafferty to a group of Arab Princes that along with Marcella and her two colleagues ended up in a lavish orgy that lasted three days. Not only did it take Molly’s breath away, but she also ended up with a $15,000 diamond necklace from an Arab prince who fancied her, Marcella paid her $18,000 from the pot of money the princes gave her for the party. Though it was a wild party it was done in such sophistication that would net her millions of dollars from the princes and their entourage over the years.


With her Boston College fashion degree and her internship, Molly knew she had to establish a legitimate business. With the help of Francis McGlaughlin and his Catholic hierarchy friends, she got a quick start in a small boutique. During that time Francis introduced her to Clarence Gould, president of a large insurance company. When Clarence hit on her and offered to take her to dinner she accommodated him.

Realizing that Gould could be a key investor in expanding La Mode Fine Fashions she weighed the danger of mixing business with pleasure when she sensed that this impressive businessman had a continental sense of propriety and eschewed the proscription of mixing business with pleasure and allowed him to take her to his private suite in his elegant “small” Boston hotel.

Having been tutored by the sexually astute Marcella De Sicha when Gould opened the door and followed her into the hotel room she chanced her opinion that Gould, like many powerful men, was sexually submissive and demanded, “Remove your belt and hand it to me, take off all your clothes and take the doggie position on the bed. “Having crossed the Rubicon she braced herself for what could have ended their nascent relationship. But, as she recalled Marcella telling her, “You have an outstanding ability to assess strengths and weaknesses in people. Always have faith in that ability. You’ll find that your expectations will be right most of the time, but always be prepared for brutal rejection.” She breathed a sigh of relief when the simpering looks on Clarence’s face confirmed her expectations. When he removed his belt and handed it to her she knew she had struck paydirt. As he removed all of his clothes and folded them neatly on a chair, she remembered Marcella’s instructions on how to handle a subbie. And when he mounted the bed on all fours making his ass vulnerable at the edge of the mattress, she said, “Are you ready for what I am going to do to you with your belt you miserable worm,” she received a pathetic “Yes,” and strapped him with the flat of the folded belt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.