Marcia (A Toby Wakefield Story) - Cover

Marcia (A Toby Wakefield Story)

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Toby Wakefield tells of his experience when he, along with 15 fraternity brothers, participates in a gangbang of Marcia Zillich. The next morning he discovers that the wild girl of last night's debauch is a very sweet young woman. She tells the story of how she was kidnapped in Viet Nam, which began her odyssey into nymphomania. The story tells of her "business" as a nymphomaniac and how she struggles to overcome it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   War   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“I was an only child,” She said, “and things seemed to be pretty happy in our family. As soon as I became aware of Mom and Daddy as a couple it seemed like they loved to be in each other’s presence. They would often get lovey-dovey and disappear into their bedroom—I had no reason why at the time. But when I got old enough that I might have been a problem breaking in on them they told me that they needed to talk with each other alone and would disappear for a half hour or so.

Just after my tenth birthday, Daddy got a big promotion and he started traveling a lot, sometimes being gone for a week or two. Mom, who had always been a happy woman, started to get grumpy, and even mean to me. She also started going out at night and leaving me home alone. One night a man came to pick her up. They left me at home. I hadn’t had dinner yet. So I tried to cook some bacon and eggs. The bacon grease got too hot in the pan and caught fire. I was so afraid that I ran next door and screamed and beat on the door. Mr. Anderson came over and threw baking soda on the pan and put out the fire. Mom never came back home. She disappeared with the man and ended up in Las Vegas where she had been murdered.

Daddy got a nanny to stay with me. He also had a lot of meetings with other B.F. Goodrich doctors at our house enabled him to spend more time with me. I was thirteen and a half at the time and I kept hearing the doctors and other B.F. Goodrich executives would come to our house to talk about Indochina. They say things like, ‘when the French get beat.’ I didn’t know what the French were playing. But one night they were all excited and talking about something ‘phooey.’ I finally realized they were talking about the battle of Dien Bien Phu when the French were defeated and kicked out of French Indochina.”


The rubber plantations were in strong production until the mid-1930s when the Japanese started taking control of the Pacific. After the end of the war in 1946, Michelin started producing rubber again. They were shut down after the battle of Dien Bien Phu in May of 1954. Though natural rubber was on the wane, inner tubes were still necessary to put inside a tire casing to hold in the air. B.F. Goodrich put together a deal with North Viet Nam to use Vietnamese labor to produce latex. The North Vietnamese laborers who had experienced physical abuse and economic exploitation from the French thought that when B.F. Goodrich took over the plantation, the French would no longer run the plantations. While Ho Chi Minh was stabilizing his government there were still marauding bands of former rubber workers who, among other atrocities, targeted Caucasian women involved with foreign business interests. There were numerous kidnappings where young girls were taken, sent to opium dens, and used as sex slaves. Ho Chi Minh eventually shut the sex slave trade down.


Marcia’s dad willingly took his daughter with him to Viet Nam, as did two other families with girls within a year of each other’s age. Marcia was four months shy of her fourteenth birthday, and Mindy Carlson and Rebecca Hibler were almost fifteen. Doctor Zillich felt the change of scenery would help Marcia work through her grief for her mother’s abandonment and then murder. The American parents were aware that French girls had been kidnapped as well as tall and attractive Vietnamese girls but were assured by B.F. Goodrich and the Viet Minh Government that American girls were safe. The company assured them that the compound would be airtight and that each family would be assigned a bodyguard, former members of the OSS just before it became the CIA. The girls would be tutored by a former college professor.

“When we got there,” Marcia said to Toby, “It was a tropical paradise. But after a couple of months, having explored the compound so thoroughly the walls seemed to be closing in on us.”

To give them somewhat of a freer feeling the girls were allowed excursions into Hanoi as long as two of the bodyguards went with them. This gave them a sense of freedom that made them feel a bit more carefree. There was a Vietnamese gardener that had been employed since the 1930s when the French had built the compound. The family of five: two girls and one boy lived in a bungalow on the grounds. The girls were educated by a private teacher, keeping up with the standards to which they were accustomed. The gardener’s children also became friendly with the American girls.

One night there was a full moon, the kind that we know as a “Blue Moon,” extremely bright with a bluish cast. The girls went out to play in the bright moonlight with the gardener’s children. The gardener’s son led the girls to a far corner of the wall where there was a lush area of vegetation. Behind the vegetation, he showed them the opening of a tunnel (this was one of the tunnels dug by the Viet Minh that laced the underground during the French occupation. Having brought a flashlight with him the gardener’s son asked the girls if they would like to explore the tunnel. Leading them fifty feet into the tunnel where it intersected with another corridor they were surrounded by a group of men who seized the American girls and let the Vietnamese children go.

When after an hour when the girls had not been seen the parents knocked on the gardener’s door and aroused the sleeping residents. When they asked where the children were the gardener said his children were sleeping. Marcia’s father demanded to see the children. When the gardener produced the sleepy-eyed youngsters the American parents were further frightened and mystified. Their girls had disappeared.


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.