Marcia (A Toby Wakefield Story)
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Toby Wakefield tells of his experience when he, along with 15 fraternity brothers, participates in a gangbang of Marcia Zillich. The next morning he discovers that the wild girl of last night's debauch is a very sweet young woman. She tells the story of how she was kidnapped in Viet Nam, which began her odyssey into nymphomania. The story tells of her "business" as a nymphomaniac and how she struggles to overcome it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Historical   War   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Woozy from chugging beers at the Cornier Bar, I had no clue about what the excitement was about. But Todd Wheatley said, “Jerry Willis just came in ... and the girl with him is the one who is going to do it?”

Along with the fourteen other guys at the table who were looking toward the door I made out Jerry Willis coming through the crowd. “She” whom Bill Barton referred to, walked ahead of Jerry as they penetrated the crowd. She wore dark blue Bermuda shorts which were popular with the coeds at the time and a matching sweatshirt with “BF GOODRICH” blocked in yellow letters across the rise of her breasts. She stood about 5’4,” and had a great-looking body with a curvy, wasp-like figure and average-sized breasts. Her face framed by a pageboy hairdo was plain but attractive because of her gorgeous smile and dimples. Her ballerina’s legs complemented the nice package that included her nicely formed, compact behind. Something was up; the expressions on my fraternity brothers’ faces seemed like those of kids waiting in line for their first ice cream cone. Completely in the dark.

Jerry was President our fraternity Delta Xi, our fraternity which had just won the trophy for the highest grade-point average for the year. We had taken second several times but never won it. Being a natural competitor Jerry was tired of taking guff from his contemporaries who continually ragged him that Delta Xi just didn’t have what it took scholastically. This was his last year, and he was thrilled. When he and the girl finally made it to the table he said, “Hi guys I’d like to introduce Marcia Zillich.” (She smiled broadly). A few guys said, “Hi Marcia,” one said, “Welcome,” and another “Good to see you,” a couple gave nervous waves, thinking they were being cool.

When hearing her name goosebumps pimpled my forearms and the back of my neck. I had heard her spoken of in the fraternity house before. Jerry Willis was the quarterback and captain of the Cuyahoga Springs High School when they won the state championship. Marcia Zillich was the head cheerleader and Jerry’s steady girlfriend as well as his next-door neighbor who was his first sex partner. But that was when they were fifteen when she and her father moved next door.

Marcia’s father was a doctor who at the behest of B.F. Goodrich spent a year in what had been French Indochina. When the French were defeated at Dien Bien Phu they left the country which was renamed Viet Nam. The company owned rubber plantations in south Viet Nam. Marcia was a teenager who because her mother had died was taken on the trip with her father. Because of an Incident in Viet Nam which will be explained later Marcia experienced something that left her with a sexual appetite that was well above normal and became promiscuous. Within a year of moving to Cuyahoga Springs, she was known by many of the boys as “the nymphomaniac you most wanted to be close to.” It was Marcia who in their junior year in high school introduced Jerry and his backfield to their first gangbang. The next year Jerry, a driven competitor, used Marcia as motivation for his teammates to win the state football title where he treated his backfield to a gangbang with Marcia.

At the Corner Bar that night Jerry introduced Marcia around the table and, as he made the introductions Marcia smiled and offered her hand to each of the brothers as if she were a political candidate. Most of the guys appeared tentative, nervous, or both. When it came to my turn to be introduced I didn’t expect to be included (I usually went home on Friday nights so I could work at the gas station all weekend. But she gave me the sweetest smile and said, “I’m pleased to meet you, Toby.”

I saw Jerry whisper something to Marcia who gave a smile of agreement and nodded her head. He said, “Okay guys time to go.” Most got right out of their chairs; a few hesitated and looked at one another like they had no clue of what they were supposed to do but reluctantly got up. Not expecting to be part of the group I stayed in my chair next to my roommate who wasn’t a member of the fraternity. Looking at him I shrugged and said, “Such is life.”

“What’s that all about,” he asked.

“I haven’t got a clue, Lenny,” I said, (there was no need for anybody who was not in the fraternity to own such damaging information). I’d been around enough to know that when one girl went to a party with sixteen guys it involved a special kind of math: How many times can sixteen go into one? The answer could be sixteen, thirty-two, or forty-eight depending on the time allotted. But that doesn’t take into consideration that multiple portals which may be used. So coming up with a logical equation for the problem is extremely complicated. Besides, the saying, “loose lips sink ships,” was a watchword I took seriously. Anyway, as I watched Jerry and his entourage leave I just kept my mouth shut.

As the brothers filed out Marcia and Jerry were the last to go out the door. Just before they left I saw him bend his head down to Marcia’s upturned face. Marcia looked back toward the table where my roommate and I were sitting. She appeared to be whispering something in Jerry’s ear. Jerry looked our way, nodded his head grinned then headed back toward me at the table and said, “Marcia thought you would be coming too.”

Puzzled about why she expected me to be included I was mystified. But there had been something that passed between us when we were first introduced that I couldn’t explain, maybe because I was Chance Wakefield’s kid brother, which both pleased me and made me uncomfortable. Knowing that he wouldn’t be coming, my roommate slugged down the last quarter glass of his beer and said, “See you in the morning, Tobe.” I knew he would want to know what had gone on which, if it turned out to be what I expected, I would never divulge.

Because it took more time for Jerry to come and get me the rest of the guys were well ahead of us. The fraternity house was on Main Street less than a quarter mile from the Corner Bar. Marcia, holding Jerry’s hand, seemed totally comfortable and even excited about what was going to take place. She asked me, “How old are you, Toby?” I told her I was just a freshman but was nineteen. Her eyes lit up and she gave a nose-snorting smile that indicated some kind of mysterious knowledge.

Jerry said to her, “Toby’s brother is the guy you met at the going away party that you did for him.”

“Jerry,” she said peevishly, “You’re talking as if I don’t know Chance. He’s the guy who treated me so nicely at the party. He was so sweet.”

“I’m sorry Marcia,” Jerry said, “I always get uptight when we’re headed to one of these things.”

“But these are your fraternity brothers, Jerry.”

“That may be true Marcia but that doesn’t mean there can’t be one asshole whose lower nature can be brought out by beer and sex.”

“I don’t worry about that Jerry,” Marcia said, You’re always there to protect me.”

There was a momentary silence that lasted for too many steps when I asked, “Do you go to school at Kent Marcia, or are you at Akron U?”

“I don’t go to college, Toby. My dad got me a great job at B.F. Goodrich. He’s head of their medical staff at the main plant. I’m a lab tech. And I’ve kind of started a business of my own.”

Most girls I talked with who didn’t go to college usually talked defensively about why they weren’t going to school, or where they worked. But with everything I observed about Marcia, she seemed comfortable which made me think If this is the Marcia Zillich I’ve heard about she’s certainly well put together mentally. I felt comfortable with Marcia who, for some reason seemed to be interested in me. Or maybe I was just a kid overcome by false assumptions.

When we got into the house one of the guys closed the drapes. Jerry stood in the middle of the room and said, “All right guys, we’ve got to establish some ground rules.” After a couple of sarcastic remarks, he said, “That’s right, ground rules. Get used to it.”

“First and foremost Marcia is our guest. She will be treated that way at all times. Despite what nasty names might be going around in your minds Marcia is a lady and will be treated that way. Sure, she’s different from any girl you might have known, and she has a comfort level with sex that few of you will ever understand. Marcia Zillich is a better friend to me than I deserve. As my friend, she knows how important this scholarship trophy is to me—gesturing to the trophy case—and is glad that the hope of the reward of this evening provided the impetus for its achievement.” He paused and scanned those present.

“Marcia and I have talked about the layout of the house and have determined that none of the bedrooms will work. They all have two upper and lower bunks which are against the wall and won’t allow the kind of access that a party of this kind needs. So we’ll use the dorm. (The dorm was the attic with eight single bunks). Marcia is the expert and I have to agree with whatever space in which she feels more comfortable.” He gave her a quick grin which she returned.

“When I give Marcia the floor you’ll be impressed at what a pro she is.” She whispered in his ear. “Oh yes, I know there are varying degrees of feelings about Toby Wakefield being here, mostly pissed-off ones. He is indeed a pledge and the scum of the earth—he gave a sly smile—and it is also true that he had nothing whatsoever to do with Delta Xi winning the scholarship trophy. It wasn’t my idea to include him. But Marcia made it a special request...”

Marcia spoke up, “A demand, Jerry.” She looked at me with a mysterious smile and flashed it around the room.

“Okay a ‘demand’,” Jerry said. “Anyway most of you know that Chance Wakefield was a special member of this fraternity ... he was and is my best friend. When I told her Toby was Chance’s brother she insisted that I go back to the Bar and drag him up here. So there’ll be no bullshit tonight about Toby Wakefield, ok?” He looked around. To a couple of brothers who were scowling, he said with a glower, “OK?” They shrugged and nodded. “Okay, here’s Marcia.”

To loud applause, stamping of feet, hoots, and whistles Marcia stood in the middle of the room grinning and waving like the Pope. There was no question of how comfortable she seemed to be in the scenario. “Okay, okay,” she said after curtsying and bowing a couple of times. “Time’s wasting fellas, let’s move on.” The brothers who had been acting from shy and squirrely to obnoxious and celebratory quickly became silently attentive.

“There’s a lot of BS that goes on among men,” Marcia started. “I know that some of you have gotten laid before, but I think that there are at least a few of you who are still virgins. I’ll secretly rejoice with you that it with me that you are losing your cherries tonight.” For some reason, she looked over at me and gave me an almost imperceptible smile, which probably indicated to the uninitiated my virginal status.

With a slight tilt of her head, she silently said as much to me then continued, “I’m so pleased that you have won this trophy,” gesturing to the trophy case, “and I’m so happy that I am Jerry’s gift to you for this achievement. He loves this fraternity very much. And I am proud to deliver what Jerry has promised. I want you all to know that I dearly love sex; love its joys and its nastiness. I love men and I love your cocks. I love sucking and I love fucking.”

She paused while the brothers hooted and stamped their feet. “I’m looking forward to enjoying every bit of what you can give me. I’m looking forward to your enjoyment and appreciation for what I bring to you, what you contribute to my body, leave in or on me is your gift to me.” She paused for a few moments amid muddling conversation to let the outlandish things she said sink in. “I promise that by the time tonight is over I’ll be satisfied as long as all of you are satisfied.”

Holding her hands up for attention the conversation quickly dwindled. “Some of you will last longer than others and some of you will cum almost immediately. But I want you to enjoy yourselves and I want to enjoy you. I am here for the night, I’m in excellent shape and can take whatever you can give me ... if you want me more than once my body is yours. There are no limits as to how many times you can have me.” She laughed, “Only in the number of times you can get it up or cum.”

After the laughter and hoots died to an expectant silence she said, “I’ll take you in groups of three. I don’t mind as many of you watching as want to, but I’ve found that three is a logical number for me to deal with at one time in a situation like this—at least for starters. It’s the best way I’ve found in groups like this for me to keep things from getting out of hand. As the night goes on if you have questions about something kinky you would like to do just ask me and I’ll let you know if it is ok ... most things are. And I’ll direct you if I see that something different might work.”

“If any of you are too shy to be naked with other guys fucking, it’s time to get comfortable with your minds and bodies.” She opened her arms, “And you’ll probably like this: I am completely disease free; my father checks me regularly. There’s no need for condoms.” There was a burst of applause, whistles, and hoots. “I like feeling real men inside me with no barriers. And I like men to cum IN me and ON me. And except for my getting it in my eyes, feel free to cum on any part of my body.” She looked over at Jerry and asked, “Anything else?” He shook his head and said that he was cool.

“Ok guys; show me the way to the dorm so we can get naked and party.”

Seventeen people, sixteen students, and an adult female climbed up one flight of stairs past the bedrooms and main bath with two showers, thru the locker room with the card table in the middle of it, then snaked up the narrow, twisting flight of stairs to the “dorm.”

The attic, where one could only stand straight up in the center where the beds were placed lengthwise across it, was a large dingy space that stretched the length of the house. It was painted beige. Eight bunks spaced two and a half feet apart were in a rank under the peak of the roof. There were two windows at each end and two more dormered ones on either side of the roof. Between the two windows at each end in was a 48” wardrobe. At the foot of each bed, where the roof sloped low, was a military-style footlocker placed on the floor. At the head of each bed was a low three-foot chest of drawers with a table lamp. Two overhead lights on the ceiling cast a shadowy glare in a room that was too large for just two lights.

“Wow,” Marcia said with sarcasm in her voice, “You guys live in the lap of luxury.”

There was an accepting laugh among the brothers. Like a drill sergeant, she took control, pointing to three bunks in the center of the room. “Take the covers off these three beds.”

Shaking her head and guffawing like she was thinking I can’t believe I’m DOING this she went on, “We’ve gotta use more than just one, it would be completely soaked by the time we’re finished here. Push those five beds toward the street together so we can create more room in our ‘playground.’ You fellas who aren’t fucking me (she shrugged and grimaced) or whatever kind of perverted thing is being done to me, will want enough room to see the show.”

When the beds were stripped and placed to Marcia’s satisfaction she said, “Turn on the table lamps at the head of these three beds and turn off of these damned overheads, I hate this glare.”

Satisfied with the arrangement the Sergeant clapped her hands and said, “Okay buckaroos let’s strip down for action. I’ll put my clothes on this footlocker here; it’s just for MY stuff.” She pulled her B.F. Goodrich sweatshirt off over her head folded it and placed it on the lid of the footlocker. Standing in her blue Bermuda’s wearing a pink, lacey bra she said, “Common guys don’t be shy.”

While she was dropping her Bermuda’s and stepping out of them the brothers were stripping and finding a space for their clothes. I knew I would be the last to be involved so I stubbornly stood close to Marcia and watched. She didn’t miss what I was doing, merely smiled as she stood upright and undid the clasp of her bra. With a demure smile, she held my gaze as she shimmied the straps off her arms. My eyes were magnetized by her near-perfect, ski-jump-shaped breasts that must have been 36cs. Her nipples and oval-shaped areolas were a rich, almost light chocolaty pink. While still holding my gaze she dipped slightly and peeled off her pink laced panties, let them drop to her knees which she straitened then shook her panties off her ankles. As I ogled her beautiful image I wondered how this delicious, accommodating girl could have grown to enjoy this kind of sleazy sex.

I had mentioned that her face was plain, kinda like you might expect to see on a freshly washed pioneer woman. But while her body was Michael Angelo-spectacular I doubted that the master could have sculpted her so perfectly. As my eyes captured every line of her body Marcia’s eyes sparkled in the dingy room. With a delicate pout, she murmured, “Thank you, Toby.” She understood that I was a male who appreciated a woman beyond what I could do between her legs.

She gave her eyes a flirty roll as the fingers of her left hand traced between her breasts, down her tight abs, toying with her pussy-like innie navel to her pubic thatch which, for most girls at the time, was neatly trimmed. She scratched her bush, fluffed it and as if warning me that I had better go, she swept the back of her hand at me, “shoo.

The rest of the brothers were fully naked in various stages of tumescence, standing in the shadows at the front part of the attic. Having always been interested in art they reminded me of Rodin’s huge sculpture of the Burghers of Calais. But the Burghers were only six and fully clothed. The shadows in the room made the brothers appear ghostly. The looks on their faces showed that they disapproved of me for doing something any pledge should never have dared. But they were under the influence of Marcia, who, what she said, went.

As Marcia fluffed her auburn colored pubic hair two other things struck me: The light from one of the table lamps caught the significant-sized diamond ring on the third finger of her left hand. Jesus, I thought she was engaged. Who...? The other awareness was that Jerry Willis was standing alone leaning against the safety railing of the stairwell, taking in the scene between Marcia and me. Shaking his head he grinned as if to say, “You asshole, the apple doesn’t fall from the tree does it. You’re just like your fuckin’ brother.” It appeared that he was there to oversee the proceedings rather than participate.

So that I didn’t further piss anyone off I quickly tore off my clothes and threw them on the floor. When Marcia clapped her hands and barked, “OK TROOPERS LINE UP,” it was another call-out to a military order. Having hurried not to be late I made sure that I was last in line. Having been the only male present except for Jerry Willis who had gone through military training, I was accustomed to the humiliation of a drill sergeant teaching his troops to follow blindly.

The guys, already pissed off that I was there, were even more perturbed that I had the balls to watch the “entertainment” undress. Being naked as a jay bird I didn’t want to be further singled out. Jerry, with his arms folded, just watched and smirked. He appeared to love how Marcia handled the situation.

“TEN-HUT,” she called. “PREPARE FOR INSPECTION.” Two of the guys standing side by side looked at the other and laughed. YOU’RE AT ATTENTION GODDAM IT,” she screamed, “EYES FRONT.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I caught Jerry giving a slight nod of approval along with a grimacing smirk. This was an apparently routine they had worked out: A delicious, naked woman with a crowd of young, naked, beered-up guys could be the recipe for gang rape. Having been trained in the military myself I knew the importance of control through discipline. The armed forces had done it enough times to figure out that it worked.

Drawing to attention I felt silly but watched Marcia out of the corners of my eyes. It was amazing to see this incredibly well-built, naked girl, barking at her troopers like a sergeant preparing to go on parade. Because I hurried to catch up I hadn’t noticed that she had acquired a black swagger stick, tapered at one end with a chromed ferrule at the top. Like a drill sergeant, she slapped the swagger stick in her left armpit and held it in place with a small portion of her arm. Strutting to Art Franklin, Fraternity President, she made a crisp military left face and barked, “REPORT.”

Intimidated Art stammered, “I-I d-don’t know what you mean M-Marcia.”

“GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING NAME TROOPER.”

“Oh, it’s Art, Art Franklin.”

“One Art is a sufficient trooper.” With a totally cold face, she took her swagger stick from under her arm with her right hand and placed the tip under his now flaccid penis. It looked like it could be large when erect but was currently drooped over the swagger stick. “You’re standing at attention very smartly Mr. Franklin. I hope this limp thing stands at attention both smartly and for a long time during the invasion.” Art gave her a wimpy quasi-smirk. With a flick of the wrist, she administered a sharp sting to the bottom of his scrotum which caused him to reflexively jerk his ass-backward. Marcia right faced, took a step in front of Todd Wheatley, Vice President. She left-faced and said, “REPORT.”

“Todd Wheatley sir.” Like all of us, Todd was growing nervously eager to play the game. Up and down the row most of the penises were growing in some state of turgidity. Todd’s was tumescent and arcing to a plump almost five-inch projection.

“I’M NOT AN OFFICER ASSHOLE, I AM A SERGEANT.”

“YES SERGEANT,” Todd said with a stone face.

She lifted his penis with her swagger stick and said, “It looks like you are proud of your weapon trooper. But will it perform in battle?”

“That remains to be seen Sergeant,” he said with the nervous fear of an assault on his privates.

In front of Bill Barton, Treasurer, she barked, “REPORT.”

He answered “BILL BARTON, SERGEANT,” so loudly that moisture flew out of his mouth. He was ROTC, horny, and standing at full erection.”

“You don’t have to spit in my face trooper,” she said. With a quick whip of her wrist, her swagger stick stung the head of his penis (a trick nurses use to make an erection go down in the hospital). Wheatley’s cock wilted like a balloon that slipped out of a child’s mouth while being inflated. “You’re the third man on the beachhead trooper. Make sure your weapon is properly assembled.”

“Yes Sergeant,” Barton said with smarting sibilance, his eyeballs bugging acknowledgment of his stinging helmet.

With rehearsed wit and her references to each guy’s manhood, Marcia repeated the process. Selly Goldman flexed his cock, and she slapped the side of his hip hard enough to leave a red mark. After fifteen minutes she finally got to me and I was fully erect, all 7 ¾ inches of me. When I reported, she said loudly enough for everyone to hear, “AH, THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. MAYBE WE CAN BEGIN HELL WEEK EARLY TONIGHT. YOU CAN CLEAN UP THE MESS ASSHOLE, WHICH I PROMISE WILL BE SOMETHING YOU’LL REGRET.” She winked with her right eye so the brother on my right couldn’t see it. “Nice cock Toby,” she formed with her lips, “Can’t wait to feel it inside me.”

“ON MY COMMAND, COUNT OFF BY THREES.” The officers went first then, each by three, we counted. In the fifth group, I was dead last. With a forgiving smile, Marcia said in her husky, mellifluous voice, “Okay guys,” Enough of the bullshit. Let’s have some fun.”

The “bullshit” was a necessary evolution. In the few years since Marcia earned her reputation in Cuyahoga Springs as a “nymphomaniac,” she needed a way to avoid chaos. It was good fortune that her father bought the house next door to Jerry Willis’s parents. She soon became the surrogate for Jerry’s twin sister who had died of leukemia two years prior.


At fifteen Marcia was already more sexually advanced than Jerry, soon taking his virginity. With an appetite that demanded more, she began sharing her gifts with a couple of Jerry’s pals. It ended up one Friday night after a football game in the rec room of Jerry’s parents’ house (they were away for the weekend). Jerry had a beer party with seven boys from the starting team. No girls were included in the party. Because Marcia had had sex with two of Jerry’s best buds, twice in a threesome including himself, Jerry was afraid the party might get out of hand with boys high on beer if girls were there, especially Marcia.

Next door, upstairs in her bed, Marcia heard the boys’ laughter and couldn’t resist the overpowering push of her “condition.” She sneaked over to Jerry’s house, walked in the door, and deposited herself amid the party. It has been often and correctly said, “Boys will be boys.” Coupled with Marcia being Marcia, a gangbang was inevitable. The problem: two macho, egotistical boys who couldn’t handle their alcohol. First, they were crude to Jerry’s surrogate twin, one of them calling her a slut. Then another, while fucking her, slapped her face so hard that he gave her a black eye. Jerry bloodied the first guy’s nose and his two pals harshly beat the other one, throwing both out of the party.

Notwithstanding Marcia’s nonconforming proclivities, Jerry became obsessed with a need to protect the girl he had come to love so much. Had she been his real twin there would have been no option, he would have always gone to the mat for her safety. To him, though Marcia was both the embodiment of Lareen and the object of his sexual definition, and, despite her sexual gluttony she was his true love. At the same time, she was a means of sharing his love with his best friends.

Seeing how Marcia in her wildness during sex would lose sight of her best interest and personal safety Jerry became her manager. During his time in the military and fighting in Korea he constantly worried about her. But when he came back he took control with an iron fist. Marine discipline worked even for persons of the lowest class and the least education. So even if the charade was tacky to the drooling guys in Marcia’s “events,” it always established order before uncontrolled sex began, setting in the minds of the participants that there might be consequences if they got out of line.


As Marcia loosened the tightness of discipline the session loosened and there was laughter: some clapping, a couple of cheers but no whistles or hoots. Once again the vulnerable female was protected by her surrogate twin, safe to pursue her obsessive, perverted sex. Jerry didn’t care about the label of Nymphomaniac; Marcia’s actions fed his sexual appetite. At the thought of those hard, soon-to-be spurting cocks filling Marcia’s body, Jerry was unconcerned. If it worked for her he would support the needs of the girl he wished was his twin.

Marcia lined up her first three men. Their backs were to the full-length mirror on the wall next to the stairwell. This gave her a view of most of the naked men who would all be stroking their hard cocks. She knew that someone—maybe a few—would not be able to keep from ejaculating prematurely. If they didn’t do it on her back or her hair she at least wanted to see it as it happened.

Taking a pillow from the end bunk she dropped it on the floor in front of the man in the middle, Todd Wheatley, whose penis she had smacked with her swagger stick making it go down. Franklin and Barton both had substantial erections so she wanted to get Wheatley back into playing condition as quickly as she could. Dropping to her knees she took his cock in hand, kissed the head, looked up, and smiled as she said, “Poor little guy, I’m sorry I made Peterkins go limp. Does he still hurt Todd?” Todd blushed and shook his head no. His erection was quickly regenerating. She took him in her mouth and moaned, slurped, and grunted as her hands stroked Franklin’s and Barton’s on either side of him.

As I watched I marveled at what was happening. At the same time, my sexual exploits traipsed through my mind. From the time I was fifteen until the time I went away to basic training, I had numerous threesomes with Roy Warren and his twin sister who lived next door to us. But when I saw Marcia go down on Art Franklin and masturbate Todd’s and Bill’s cocks to erections, it was like watching some kind of weird play. I felt sure this might happen when I had seen everybody leaving the Corner Bar. Now, that beautiful girl was naked with her back to me. It was a surreal experience to be seeing hers and the naked backs and butts of the guys she was pleasuring, as well as the rest of the naked brothers in the mirror.

She pulled off Wheatley’s cock and leaned to the left, fondling Franklin’s balls and covering his cock with her mouth. Fucking it slowly five times she pulled off and said, “Oh Art your cock is so good, you’re gonna make lots of women happy.”

She held the wet prominence against her face like it was a doll and murmured “cocks, cocks, cocks, I love them SO.” Leaning to the right she suckled one of Barton’s nuts. I heard her say, “SHIT,” as she felt the first spurt of his warm cum graze her right ear, and settle on her right shoulder blade, followed by two more arcing shots that laid a line that sagged down her back. She heard Franklin and Barton chuckling and laughing from behind her. The view in the mirror thrilled her—thirteen naked men all stroking mostly rigid erections.

Looking up at Wheatley’s face, she saw a child that had broken his new Christmas toy and commiserated, “Don’t worry sweetie, I feel like the owner of a new bank who has just received her first deposit ... And I LOVED it.”

Everyone laughed at her witty comment and marveled at what she said next, “But I’m so sorry Toddy; you’ll have to go to the back of the line.” With a sweet smile she said, “But it isn’t as bad as you think, you can still get in front of that scum of the earth Toby Wakefield.” Again the drill sergeant barked, NEXT IN LINE.

Jerry smiled and shook his head as his star performer hit the jackpot once again.

I knew that I had to pay a price for being in a place where I wasn’t supposed to be, but I had to grin and bear it. In a way, I at least felt good about having been part of the act. In my mind, I was somewhat arrogant. I knew that most of these guys hadn’t done the sex they boasted of. But knowing the nature of guys I didn’t let it bother me. My circumstances included Kathy Warren who was now a beautiful young woman attending John Carroll University in Cleveland. It at least gave me a kind of bragging right even though I never talked about it. The situation with the nuns was such good luck that even I still found it hard to believe. {See Penguin’s Preference}

As she stroked Art Franklin and sucked Bill Barton, while stroking her new charge Spike McClain, Marcia felt bad for Todd Wheatley. It happened every time ... and usually to one of the first in line which meant that he was a person of importance to the group. She knew that every male had the fear of “popping,” a definite gig to their manhood. And she knew that others, in their first experience with sex, or being voyeurs who overzealously jerked off, would do that same thing.

Though she knew that several people referred to her as the “village punch board” and had their disrespect, Marcia alone knew the reason why she was so compelled to do it. What would have happened had Daddy never taken me to Southeast Asia she would think? At the same time, she was a mother hen and one of her chicks had just been hurt. But with the excitement that surged in her body as she felt Bill Barton’s cock flexing in her mouth she prepared herself for this evening’s first taste of what she considered, “Nectar of the Gods.”

I had the sense that Marcia didn’t enjoy sending Todd to the back of the line. And I felt a little sympathy of my own as the brothers demeaned him for popping too soon like a kid with his first hard-on. Had anyone suggested that Toby Wakefield would be standing in line for over an hour and a half waiting to put my dick inside a woman who had been defiled by such a gaggle of “scholarly” fuckers, I would have told them they were out of their minds. But I was fascinated by the implausibility of what was happening: a herd of berserk, grasping revelers swarming over and defiling a woman that willingly offered herself for such an invasion of her femininity. In my experiences with Kathy and Roy, I was almost part of the family. We were three teenage friends enjoying each other’s bodies and the threesomes were both thrilling and cuddly.

But in the attic of the fraternity house, it was a weirder set of circumstances. When she took on the first few guys Marcia started friendly and witty, she was having fun. But as she took another then another of the fourteen brothers and me she got wilder and more spaced out. As I watched her suck, stroke, and take shot after shot of cum I couldn’t resist the urge to masturbate. I felt wickedly thrilled and was even one of the guys who, ejaculated on her body while she was working on four cocks. That was before Bucky Vincent poked her in the ass.

I remember feeling euphoric when I spewed my semen on her. But Instantly I felt shamed. By that time though she didn’t seem to know who was doing what to her. Though she was still yelping and shrieking her eyes had become glazed like she was on some kind of Voodoo drug. She was pink with the effort of her exertion but wild-eyed like a horse in a burning barn. Her messy body glistened with ejaculated sperm and her hair looked freshly moussed. But the longer it went the more eager I was to participate in this sordid sexual rite. Expecting her to wind down I realized I was watching the Duracell Bunny of collegiate fucking, the Timex watch that takes a lick’n and keeps on ticking.

On top of Ben Schmitz, Marcia was lying on her back with Al Maurer between her legs, each cock driving like pistons in her ass and pussy, their scrotums brushing each other’s as they DP’ed her.

Each hand flailed the boners of two other brothers while she slurped a mouth full of Harvey Roth’s cum. She gurgled: laughed, yelled, and shrieked—all the while with a kind of maniacal yet far-off stare that seemed to be looking for approval from some kind of sex god. From the front of the attic, Marcia seemed to be in soul-stirring euphoria. But up close I realized she wasn’t there at all.

Had anyone told me that I would be among sixteen guys, standing in line stroking my cock while waiting to climb on the already befouled woman on the bed I would have told them they were crazy. I had discovered sex with a neighbor girl—both of us innocent adolescents, pursuing it with youthful glee. I had had sex with nuns in a convent, discovering the beauty of satisfying desperate human needs. Yet here I was next in line willing—no. eager—to participate in this perverted hunger feast. But in reality, it was no different from mob hysteria.

There was no snarling of teeth or forced rape ... these were to be my brothers after all. Bonding? Yes. And we would all have a remarkable story to tell for the rest of our lives. But for most of us, there would be no pride in telling the story, just the incredible fact that it happened. Most of us would never breathe a word of it. As we assessed it we realized that there was a compulsion in Marcia Zillich that none of us understood. Yet every one of us took advantage like crazed animals. I even wondered if hers was a mental state that called for shock treatment to stabilize her brain. At the moment her shock treatment was the overpowering sex and satisfaction of a group of guys.

Not like this Tobe,” he said. “But he has been “involved” with her as you say.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.