My Girlfriend's Roommate - Cover

My Girlfriend's Roommate

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Stan has just gotten closer to sexy waitress Larissa when he learns her secret: a best friend with benefits who likes to eat her pussy after sex, but doesn't get to fuck her. That's only the tip of the iceberg on the fun and games that ensues when he agrees to move in and fuck them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

Trying not to cum soon up Maureen’s asshole would definitely be a tall order, as that fine specimen of Celtic beauty had a very tight bum that stroked me just the right way. She also bucked her hips just right and pushed back with her buns to add to the sensation. Every thrust in her bottom worked well with Nate’s tongue that was now well past my puckered ring to intensify the ecstasy for every nerve ending from my cock to my ears to my extremities. The sight of Rain, Larissa, and Jessica in a daisy chain, rimming each other, didn’t exactly help the cause of self-restraint, of course. I felt very alive right then, just before I felt Maureen cream herself on my prick and I erupted inside her, flooding her bowels with my white-hot jizz.

“Okay, that’s quite enough of that. We need to get back to work, but how about we exchange some phone numbers? I’d love to get a sample of that fine cock in my cunny as well as my arse, I can tell you that much,” Maureen told me with a very heated French kiss for each of us.

“Yes, we need to get dressed up and rung up, and what time is it, anyway?” I looked at my watch to find that a lot more time had elapsed than I thought: it was a quarter until three.

“Time enough for that manicure and pedicure, I dare say,” Larissa winked at Rain and me.

“Oh, honey, I guess that you’re in for the full court press makeover, aren’t you?” Jessica laughed, adding, “Stan’s harem is almost ready! We just need to add Tim! Three ladies and my brother ... and maybe Nate and Maureen if they prove to be up for it!”

“Yes, it’s his harem alright, and that’s as it should be,” Larissa agreed with that, getting a nod from Rain.

“I’m honored to be one of his women, that’s for sure. Just as long as it’s clear that I’m also Larissa’s girlfriend. Until I become her wife, not her husband, that is. If she’ll still marry me, that is,” Rain asserted herself, making it clear where she stood, “I’m taking her last name, too.”

“Definitely still gonna marry you, babe! What do you take me for, sheila? I love my sweet Rain girl!” Larissa pulled her in tight for a very passionate French kiss, “far more than I realized until lately.”

Rain just about melted into Larissa’s mouth, after which my Aussie girlfriend puckered up again to give me a helluva lip lock, “Of course, I also love you, mate. I’m in love with both of you, quite madly so. So deal with it!”

“That makes two of us in love with Stan! Fiercely!” Jessica added with an ardent tongue kiss of her own.

“Make that three now!” Rain reminded them while licking her lips.

“So, wow, this really is a very polyamorous web you’ve weaved here, isn’t it, laddie?” Maureen deliberately let her Scottish brogue come out to play a little more as she winked at me and kissed me hungrily on the mouth, “for now, just consider me a fuckbuddy, okay? I can’t promise to stay involved with this. I haven’t sorted out all of my feelings about it. But for now, a fuckbuddy.”

“That works for me,” I agreed as Nate rung me up and all numbers were exchanged.

“That goes for me, too, babe. Fuckbuddy for sure. I’d love to get it on with you now and then. Anytime you want a little of this ass, call me up! I’m your boy-toy!” Nate grinned as he rubbed his bulge in front of me behind the counter where only I could see it.

“Sweet! I just hope that my three ladies here don’t get too jealous!” I chuckled as I smacked my wife and girlfriends on the bottom.

“Hey, why we do that? We got Mira’s number, remember? And Tim could always return! If he does, I hope that he bends over for you and sucks your dick to make it up to you for what he did. It’s the least that he can do after threatening you with your own shotgun!” Jessica pointed out as we left for Rain’s mani-pedi bundle.

I wasn’t looking forward to the mani-pedi stuff, but I figured that I could keep myself rather preoccupied. I had a cell phone and I could always read a magazine or watch TV or flirt with the staff and other patrons. One thing that I wouldn’t do was absent myself from the scene, though. It was vital that I show moral support to Rain and her makeover in full. Maybe we could even take her to the stylist, eh? Surely supper could wait for that ... and it was likely to be on Rain’s dime, anyway. She was the rich whiz kid around here. The rest of us just had to escort her. Hopefully, this didn’t hurt her career. If it did, I had a feeling that between the four of us (five if Tim rejoined us), we’d more than survive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.