My Girlfriend's Roommate - Cover

My Girlfriend's Roommate

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Stan has just gotten closer to sexy waitress Larissa when he learns her secret: a best friend with benefits who likes to eat her pussy after sex, but doesn't get to fuck her. That's only the tip of the iceberg on the fun and games that ensues when he agrees to move in and fuck them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

My phone predictably rang while I waited for Rain to finish her pedi-mani experience. It was Tim, of all people. Talk about your small worlds, right? He was the same guy who had once been closer to me, had a threesome with Jessica and me, and more recently had aimed my own shotgun at me. That was truly a strange turn of events, if one thought of it.

“Hello,” I answered crisply, not really in a mood to talk to my asshat hypocrite of a brother-in-law.

“Um ... Stan ... look ... I can tell that I’m not your favorite person around, and I get it, okay? I was nasty to you ... I know that I was, but I hope that we can ... be civil now. Come on, man ... clean slate. Please? With you ... and Jess, that is. Or whichever one of you will forgive me, that is,” Tim urged me to forgive him for what he did.

“Really, dude? YOU PULLED MY OWN GUN ON ME! MY FUCKING SHOTGUN ON ME!” I shouted angrily and hung up on him.

Naturally, Tim wasn’t one to just give up on something that he wanted, so my phone rang yet again. Same stupid ringtone ... I was in no forgiving mood and I suspected that neither was Jess. He came between us and caused real pain and trouble in our marriage by encouraging her to leave me. He could go fuck off, as far as I was concerned. What a prick! Jess already groveled, so why should he get off any easier?

“Look ... I know that you’re pissed at me ... you have every right to be. But the fact is that we were buddies before this, right? You’re taking Jess back, I know that you are ... but I want to be taken back, too. What would it take to prove myself to you, to get back on your good side, to be your friend again? Please, Stan ... please! I know that I wronged you. I just want to be your friend again,” Tim certainly begged me now.

“I’m not going to talk about this alone with you, Tim. This involves more than just me. Come by my current residence later tonight, I’ll text you the address ... and speak to Jess as well as me ... and my other partners. Then, perhaps, man, we can have it out and see if any kind of reconciliation is possible. I’m not doing this here and now. Are we clear?” I insisted, playing a bit of hardball, a skill that my job as an arbitrator more than helped.

“Very well. It’s not the answer that I hoped for ... but I’ll take it. What time?” Tim persisted a bit.

“I’d say about 9 or 10 pm, no earlier than that. And bring a sleeping bag ... and a toiletry kit. There’s at least a chance that you’ll need those tonight. At least a chance. Savvy?” I demanded now.

“Okay ... I’ll bite. See ya then,” a very resigned Tim hung up.

“Who was that?” Rain asked me as she finally emerged from her mani-pedo makeover.

“That was my brother-in-law, Tim. Jessica’s brother. He wants to ... talk it over. Work things out. Anyway, look at you! Fabulous, babe, absolutely scrumptious!” I naturally praised Rain and the obviously high-quality work that even a quasi-macho guy like me could notice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.