The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

“So, how’s the dog-walking business going, Kelly?” Britney’s father asked as they had dinner.

“Oh, fine, Mr. Chalmers,” the young redhead smiled.

“Yeah, but things might be changing soon, Dad,” Britney added.

“Oh, how so?” Her mother asked.

“Well, me and Kelly were talking,” her daughter explained. “Since school will be starting soon...”

“ ... And Mr. Matthews already told us that he wasn’t expecting any new big dogs in his store,” Kelly added.

“Right,” Britney carried on. “Anyway, we already talked this over and figured that we wouldn’t be able to keep doing that without cutting school, so we were thinking of maybe changing into babysitting or something like that.”

“That’s right, ma’am,” Kelly nodded. “Just something to earn a little extra money, but only on weekends.”

“Why I think that’s a wonderful idea,” Mrs. Chalmers smiled. “Don’t you, Jeffrey?”

“Oh, yeah, sure,” he nodded just as he shoveled a mouthful of potatoes in his mouth.

“That’s right,” Britney went on, sensing that her parents were on board with this ‘lie’. “In fact, we’ve already talked to people about our babysitting services and they seem interested.”

“Well, it’s good to see you girls looking at your future,” her father smiled knowingly. “Too many kids these days act as if they can just skate through life.”

“True, so true, darling,” Sylvia patter her husband’s hand in agreement as she looked at the two young girls sitting across from them.

But both of Britney’s parents already knew the real reason for this ‘lie’ as their friend Dean Matthews had explained all of this when he presented the business opportunity of putting money in the movie venture he and Robert Benton had entered into. There were however unaware of their daughter’s present occupation of being a cum-bucket in Mr. Benton’s Sex Shop latest addition of Gloryholes. All that Dean had presented to them was the plans of making movies with both girls, which they readily agreed to as long as they got copies of each production.

Once dinner was done, Mrs. Chalmers and the girls cleared the dining room table and she started putting the dishes in the washer. Meanwhile, Mr. Chalmers went into the livingroom to watch some TV while the girls scurried up to Britney’s bedroom with Kelly’s German Shepherd chasing after them.

Once the dishwasher started its cycle, Sylvia joined her husband in the livingroom and plumped down next to him on the couch.

“So, you think those two are fooling around with that gorgeous dog already?” She asked her husband as they snuggled up together.

“Maybe,” Jeff smiled as he looked back at the staircase. “But if I were them I’d probably wait until they thought we were sleeping. No, I think maybe they might be fooling around with themselves for now.”


Upstairs in Britney’s bedroom, the two teens were indeed frolicking together on her bed. They had stripped off their clothes even before the door was closed, not caring if anyone saw them.

The two young beauties were presently in your classic 69, each licking and nibbling at each other’s pussy while the large Shepherd kept jumping around, trying to get a lick in anywhere he could.

“Tee-hee-hee!” Britney would giggle whenever both tongues would fight over her already leaking pussylips.

“Tee-hee-hee!” And the taller teenager would do the same when the dual tonguing assaulted her. “Oh, Stanley!”

After about twenty minutes of this, the two girls separated and laid on the mattress side by side, letting the large dog do as he pleased to their pussies.

“I’m really glad I told my Dad I’d be sleeping over at hour place tonight,” Kelly sighed.

“Yeah, me too,” Britney smiled back at her girlfriend. “It’s still early, you wanna go downstairs and watch some TV?”

“I guess,” Kelly shrugged. “But it’s such a hassle putting our clothes back on, don’t you think.”

“We don’t have to, you know,” Britney grinned. “I’ll just loan you one of my Jersey PJs for you to put on. I’m sure that’ll be fine with my folks.”

“Thanks,” Kelly agreed to that.

The 15-year-old got up off the bed, leaving Kelly alone with her large pet, while Britney dug into a drawer for a spare Jersey pajama. She found one and tossed it over to the redhead even as she slipped her own over her head until it cascaded down her naked body.

Being only 5’4”, the Jersey nightie came down nearly halfway to her knees, which seemed appropriate for a girl her age. However, Kelly, herself being 5’9”, didn’t fare so well for her Jersey barely covered her asscheeks, or her pussy-mound for that matter.

Not sensing that anything was wrong with their appearance, the two girls exited the room and came back downstairs to join Britney’s parents to watch some TV with them.

Jeff couldn’t help but smile at seeing the two young beauties in the Jersey nightwear. He especially liked how the taller redhead looked in such a short nightie.

“Anything good on, Dad?” Britney asked as the two teens dropped down on the floor on their stomach to watch the TV set.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.